The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to XXLTank's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 01:11 PM

XXLTank has disabled reputation
Cost

How much does an average cycle cost?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. though I've never done a cycle, I have looked into the costs. And it varies. You can go as cheap as $500 or as expensive as you're willing to pay. The $500 seems to be what most "starter" mass cycles cost; TestEth, Dbol and EQ for about 8-10 weeks with some stuff to come off cycle with.

Honestly though, it's going to depend on your location as well. If you really, really want to know what it's going to cost for what you want, I suggest you find a board that's more suited for gear talk like steroids.com or MuscleChemistry.com (dunno if that one still exists though). The people on those boards generally don't tolerate the "does anyone know where I can get X" posts. More or less they are just there for people to post and ask questions about cycles (cost, length, variety, etc)

Scott
  #3   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:43 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
How much?

LOL. I think these days, the better question is where you can find a legit source without getting busted (and losing your job in the process after being thrown in jail). Bottom line, if you find a good source, don't quibble about the cost.
  #4   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
LOL. I think these days, the better question is where you can find a legit source without getting busted (and losing your job in the process after being thrown in jail). Bottom line, if you find a good source, don't quibble about the cost.
Thankfully, in the UK, one does not have this problem, its perfectly ligit to pocess stuff. Just can't use it or buy it humm, its like the chicken and egg thing, which one came first... hehe

Ok, obviously cost depends natually on how long you wanna do it for and what you wanna use. I have read tons of info on this stuff and there are sooo many conflicting information for a first time cycle. Things like, becuase your recepter sites have never been pounded, one should go quite heavy on the first cycle to make the most over it, seems logical, others say start slowly and build up increasing the dosages as you go becuase these things affect us all differently, again has some logical reasoning. I frankly don't know what to believe, but one suggestion would be use the standard "bread n butter cycle". This cycle is a stack of a test, or combination thereof, a bulking agent, say deca, and an oral drug. The test combination usually suggested is sustanton 250 for this type of cycle. Bare in mind that in general you can mix and match things in a syringe, just be carefull though, some substances cancel each other out, so do your research! The oral component could be say d'bol. Also, you need to check the concentration of each component, obviously it depends on the type, but from my supplier, the consentration is (200mg/1ml) for deca and costs about ?6.50 per injection. And obviously one should always start small and work up...

Just so you know, I am not experienced in this area... yet, but also am not looking forward to the injections, but hey, if you wanna be big then you have to over come it!

Hope this kinda answers some points for ya,

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options