The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 5

The crowds, press & the authorities were still milling about the area where Lex Luthor had made his triumphant first appearance as the mysterious muscular hero Titan. The attention had now turned to Superman who used his super-powers to completely repair the train trestle damaged by Luthor's hidden bomb. This gave Luthor/Titan a small window to sneak away, get back to his car & drive back to his lair outside the city. Actually Luthor parked the car blocks away and walked down one of the back alleys unseen in order to get back to his factory location.

Inside Luthor was feeling so strong & pumped, not tired as he thought he might be from his heroic debut. His muscles weren't sore at all. He stripped off his costume and gazed at himself in the mirror, flexing his body once again & growing rock hard. When he picked up the costume he saw there were several holes on the legs as though someone had slashed them with a knife. Obviously some of the wreckage had done this damage but Luthor wondered why he didn't feel anything. In fact there were no marks or bruises on his legs that matched the slashes. All this time he thought he had only gained an impressive physique & strength from his super-steroids. Now it looked as though the last batch of super-testosterone had given him invulnerability. He impulsively took out a knife and tried to cut his finger--but the knife actually bent & broke! Luthor's heart raced with excitement. He was even more matched to battle Superman than he thought!

Luthor was so energized he went and worked out. He no longer needs any barbells or weight machines. He was lifting and curling abandon factory equipment and making his muscles even stronger and bigger. Obviously Superman couldn't work out this way. He'd never be able to disguise himself with his engorged muscles. So involved was he that Luthor didn't realiz hours had passed & it was now evening.

Luthor worked out only in a woven steel jock strap which would act to keep his cock in check. One thing that had not changed was that while lifting weights Luthor was incredibly horny & needed help in resisting masturbation. In the last stages of working out Luthor heard a loud knocking at the entrance of the factory. It had to be a mistake, he thought. No one could have seen him come here. He left his "weight room" and went to the locked entrance. As he neared the door Luthor heard a voice calling from outside.

"Hello! Im sorry to disturb you! I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet! I;m hoping that you'll grant me an exclusive interview, Titan!"

Luthor smiled. It couldn't be this easy, but he had been right. Superman just couldn't resist wanting to find out more about Titan before their meeting so he sent his alter-ego in his place.

"'l'll be happy to speak to you Mr Kent. One moment, please"

Luthor retrieved his full head mask & put it on & started to dress. No, he thought, I'm going to have some fun with Superman. Luthor couldn't wait to parade in front of him--his muscles pumped & veins bulging, he would love to show off in front of Kent.

Luthor unbolted the entrance and stood there half-naked and smiled under the mask at the shock & embarrassment which registered on Clark Kent's face.

" Come right in Mr Kent. I've admired your journalistic skills for quite awhile now and would be honored to grant you & your paper an interview. Tell me. How did you know where to find me? "

As "Titan" strutted over to a bare bones living area he set up in the factory Clark followed his eyes riveted by the mass of muscles leading him inside.

" I-uh-managed to corner Superman just a few hours ago and he told me you set up a meeting tomorrow. He confessed only that it was located at an unused factory outside the city & since this was the only building that fit the description I put two & two together & came here."

"Very clever. I do hope you didn't tell anyone, Kent. Here, sit down. I know it isn't fancy but I don't plan on staying here long."

Luthor excused himself & came back with a full water cooler bottle & proceeded to drink all of it in front of the dazed reporter. This gave Luthor a chance to flex his biceps & show off. In fact with every gesture & movement Luthor took great pleasure in flexing his body in front of his enemy, hoping that Superman was harboring even the slightest feeling of envy.

In the course of the interview Luthor made up a biography of a scientist who wanted to emulate his hero Superman used his inheritance to pursue his scientific theory to turn himself into Titan.

"Now you see the results of my experiments. I not only increased my strength but I transformed my average body. Just look at the size of my chest." He made his heavy pecs bounce & raised his arms. "I had never even dreamed I would gain so much muscle: He flexed & grunted with emphasis making Clark shift uncomfortably in his chair.

When asked about how he had done this Titan explained (truthfully) of his serum he had created from "special" compounds. His plan was to not only help Superman as a new hero but to use a variation of his formula as a cure for many of the world's diseases--something Luthor had no intention of pursuing.

Titan then offered to show Kent his laboratory tucked away in another part of the factory. When Clark agreed Luthor could barely contain his glee. At last Superman was stepping right into his trap--a trap that would bring Luthor his greatest triumph.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Sacsteve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM

Sacsteve is on a distinguished road
Too much fun . . .
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:27 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Whoa. Too goddam sweeet.
  #4   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great! keep up the good work.. looking forward to more!
  #5   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:25 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys!
  #6   Add to scootbud6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM

scootbud6 is on a distinguished road
God, i love this!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Thank you!
  #7   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:34 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
God, Super Lex is ssooooo super sexy, and deservng the S on his chest... GREAT WORK!!1 THIS IS A JOB FOR THE NEW SUPERMAN,, SSSSUPERLEX!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options