The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 6

Lex Luthor opened the huge steel door to his lab and threw the switch which lit up the room, illuminating the elaborate & seemingly inexplicable equipment. Still in disguise as Titan Luthor's muscles flexed and bulged as he held the heavy door open for his super-visitor, also in disguise as Clark Kent. As the door closed with a heavy clang behind them Superman was fully aware that this hero was indeed as strong as he looked and there was now a vague feeling of uneasiness as he entered the room.

"As you can see Mr Kent, I've a fully stocked lab. Plus it's powered by the latest hydrogen fuel cell & solar technology. I'm off the city's power grid, fully independent. In fact solar power is a factor in my own transformation."

"How do you mean?" Clark asked as he scanned the room examining some of the odd looking devices.

"The potency of the serum I developed was strengthened by a bombardment of ultra-violet rays harnessed by the sun. My muscles are like a solar battery. Here, watch. Put on those goggles on the table near you"

Clark put on the tinted goggles as Luthor flipped a switch and a huge overhead light went on. Luthor under the high intensity light as though he were standing under a shower. For several minutes Luthor remained silent, his arms outstretched as he bathed in the light. As the minutes wore on Clark could visibly see the man's muscles pumping up even bigger.

It was obvious now to Superman that this new hero was no fluke and could possibly become the city's new champion. For the first time in his life and career he could put a name to his uneasy feelings: it was envy. Perhaps because he had experienced those same emotions Luthor could sense them in Superman, so he flexed under the light to show up the Man of Steel even more. Once he was fully energized Luthor turned the light off and strutted forward.

" That's astounding, Titan. You've managed to duplicate the conditions that it's been theorized give Superman his strength & powers"

Smiling under his mask Luthor threw out a response that sent a chill through Superman.

"As a matter of fact Kent, it was Superman who provided me with the components to create my serum".

" I don't understand," Clark replied, truly confused by the statement. "You mean Superman helped you create the serum".

"Well, involuntarily you might say. The prime component in my formula was a sample of Superman's Kryptonian semen".

Shocked, horrified & his face registering disbelief Superman nevertheless had to remain relatively calm as the professional journalist.

"H-how did you obtain that? And how did you make it into a formula?"

Luthor remained silent then walked over to the lab equipment and with his massive form hiding his action he flipped a switch and turned a dial ever so slightly. He slowly walked towards Clark again, reached up to his head and slowly removed his mask. It took several seconds for Superman to recognize Lex Luthor as he came closer his gargantuan physique fully pumped & flexed in front of his own eyes.

"Lex Luthor? YOU are Titan? I can't believe it!"

"Oh it's true Kent. I have achieved what no one has ever done before and made myself into a muscle god"

"But you still haven't answered my question. How did you steal Superman's s-semen". Even saying the words gave him a feeling of degraded revulsion.

Luthor cockily flexed his arms in front of Clark. "It became easy once I discovered his secret identity"

Clark remained silent.

"There's no need to deny what I already known, Superman. I broke into the apartment you rent as Clark Kent, knocked you out with kryptonite powder & 'extracted' semen from you."

"That can't be. How?"

" Do you really want the details? I removed your covers and took my hand and jacked you off! It was a thrill to watch your cock grow hard in my grasp & watch your body flex & writhe with pleasure as I masturbated you! And when I saw you were nearing orgasm I placed a cylinder around the head of your cock & collected a uge amount of semen. Very impressive all the way around Superman"

Superman clearly was shaken. "No, it can't be possible."

Luthor went on to explain everything that happened since that night, including his fake heroics, the fact that his condition was likely temporary & his original sample was now depleted.

"If you think I'm going to allow you to steal more of my semen and become some phoney hero you're mistaken Luthor. And whether you know my secret identity or not I will expose you."

"I don't plan on becoming a hero, super-fool. I prefer the idea of a conqueror and ruler. And you won't have any say in the matter Superman. You're finished"

The mocking tone in Luthor's voice raised Superman's ire & he lunged for his muscular foe. Luthor grasped him by the arms and held him in his grip. Superman wriggled to get free but he was clearly outmatched. This was more than the possibility that Luthor as now bigger & stronger, Superman though. He actually felt weaker than normal.

Luthor lifted Superman higher, hoisting him overhead and tossing him to the floor. He stood over the fallen hero, his suit & shirt ripping ever so slightly exposing the fact that he was not wearing his Super-costume under his street clothes. Luthor placed his fists on his hips and smiled down triumphantly

"What's happening to me? How is this possible. You can't be THAT strong!"

"It's possible that I may not be as strong as you, Superman. Which is why I took the precaution of turning on a low-level kryptonite ray in the lab. It has sapped your strength just enough to render you my inferior. Allow me to turn the rays up to the next level"

Luthor again turned the dial to hear Superman moaning & writhing on the floor. He bent down & tore off all of Clark's clothes exposing a fully naked Superman to the still visually imperceptible kryptonite rays. Looking down at the Man of Steel writhe, his back arch & his voice moaning turned actually excited Luthor. There was no need for pretense. He removed his steel clad jock strap & his growing cock sprang forward. At last he had Superman in his power.

Luthor picked up a still conscious Superman and laid him on a steel slab which was fashioned into a lab table. He cranked the table to a 45 degree angle and rolled over an examination lamp partially lit with kryptonite. The concentrated low-level rays bathed Superman's muscular body with a greenish tint but was designed only to weaken him. Nevertheless Luthor strapped the hero's ankles and wrists to the table as an added precaution.

"Wh-hat are you going to do to me?"

"I thought I made that quite clear. I need more of your super-semen to allow to t keep this body..and perhaps gain even more muscle as well as some of your powers."

Luthor ran his hands over the taut muscles of his enemy and a sexual thrill enveloped his entire body. It was too good to be true--he had Superman's body at last and he wanted it completely. Superman continued to flex and strain, muttering protestations in resistance as Luthor fondled Superman's nipples and let his hand slide down his powerful chest, down his rippling abs to the thick, soft cock he had once drained. Now Superman would be awake to watch and feel himself be conquered sexually.

Luthor set up the milking machine which he planned to use constantly to keep a steady supply of super-semen for his injections. When Lex returned to the table he saw the unintended effect of the kryptonite rays on Superman's reduced resistance---he cock was growing hard. Slipping the lubed milking tube over the super-cock he turned the machine on and it began its mechanical pumping and sucking action. Luthor was mesmerized by the sight of Superman trying to fight against this obscene horror.

Luthor came closer and was practically face to face with Superman.

" It's foolish for you to try & resist Superman. You've already given me this magnificent body...you might as well give me more. And once you give me this new sample there will be no turning back."

" I w-won't, you sick fiend."

"Then perhaps a little help is in order".

Lowering the table back into a horizontal position Luthor then unfolded stirrups from the side, unstrapped Superman's ankles & strapped them back into the stirrups. Superman needed no explanation for what was going to happen---Luthor was planning to violate him & force him to cum. He strained even harder as he felt the sting of kryptonite-laced lube on his now exposed hole and the hard cold feel of a dildo inching its way in. What Superman didn't know was that Luthor was merely prepping him so he could fulfill his hidden desires to fuck Superman.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 12:33 PM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
OMG this is amazing.
  #3   Add to Sacsteve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 02:10 PM

Sacsteve is on a distinguished road
yeahhhh, but Lex needs to realize its more enjoyable to kick his enemy around without using kryptonite
  #4   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:38 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
OMG GREAT JOB!!! Can't wait for SuperLex to become the ultimate male!!! Superlex will be superior in eveery way

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options