The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 03:35 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 7: Success

Superman stripped, bound and helpless, his magnificently muscled physique writhing and straining arched his back as the bigger and more muscled Lex Luthor turned the kryptonite rays a little higher. Superman could no longer resist the dildo invading him and his cock grew harder in the high-powered milker that was getting closer to drain him of his super-semen. For awhile Luthor was content to watching his nemesis reeling as he pumped the phallus in and out of the defeated hero. But his lust was growing uncontrollable and Luthor had to experience the feeling of fucking Superman at long last.

Luthor wanted to make sure that Superman was fully awake for this so he reduced the rays' power and removed the dildo. Superman's sweating, muscle pumped body & 6' 5" frame was an incredible sight. His chest heaving Luthor found it incredibly powerful just to watch this vision of ultimate triumph & payback. However he began to realize that as much as he wanted to feeling of anticipation to last time was not on his side. For although he was not Kryptonian the super steroid in his system was and the longer he was exposed to the kryptonite rays his new muscle body might revert to normal more quickly. At the same time increased exposure to the kryptonite might weaken the next "batch" of super-semen he was ready to extract from Superman.

Luthor cranked Superman's stirrups even wider and the weakened hero lifted his head to see Luthor's muscular frame standing there in between his legs smiling & gloating. Luthor's cock was growing even harder as it neared Superman ready to penetrate him. Superman cried out a "no, please" as Luthor flexed both his 22" arms and thrust his hips forward entering the Man of Steel. Superman let out an incredible "'Aughhh" as Luthor slid into him. He held his cock there half-way, letting it throb inside Superman and even flexing it. He flexed his arms again, his pecs pounced and he pushed in more..He watched Superman's body contort and muscles strain and he pushed in all the way. "Unghhhh" was all the came out of Superman' mouth as he closed his eyes and his cock throbbed inside the milking cylinder.

Luthor wasn't about to let Superman avoid watching. He reached forward and pulled Superman's head back so he would open his eyes and watch Luthor's muscle body above him. Luthor couldn't resist taunting him.

"Look at this body Superman!" he flexed one arm as he pulled on the hero's hair. " How does it feel to know that YOU gave it to me. Your powerful DNA inside your enemy's body, making me grow even bigger than you. And now here I am experiencing total pleasure" He couldn't help but play roughly with his nipples give him a good hard thrust inside "I wish I could have done this years ago"

Luthor realized he was getting closer and the milking machine started to beep almost simultaneously, signaling that Superman was about to cum. Luthor held his forearm against Superman's throat and began to hump faster and faster.. Superman moaned louder and Luthor realized there was now a definite sound of pleasure in that exclamation. "yes, Superman" you can't hold back anymore". Luthor thrust faster and deeper and Superman's entire body practically lifted off the table as his cock exploded into the siphoning tube and kept pumping super-cum. When Luthor saw this happening he too let loose ejaculating in what seemed like an endless orgasm.

Luthor raised himself up watching as the last few drops of super-cum were extracted and Superman's body collapsed back to the table. Luthor pulled out, his still hard cock dripping. He stood by the side of the table turned Superman's face towards him and flexed once again. He removed the milker and went over to see how much had been extracted. Luthor did a double take when he saw the computer register almost twice the amount he had first extracted. He removed the receptacle and brought it over to show Superman who could only groan a response.

"Very good Superman. A good supply. This will make a wonderful serum"

"Y-you're going t-to use it all at once?"

"Of course, The bigger the dose, the better the results.You had better hope the results last longer too."

Luthor put Superman's legs back into position and brought over a feeding tube attached to another machine. Although he resisted Luthor inserted the tube into the hero's mouth.

"Come Superman you must eat & stay healthy so you can produce a fine potent source to feed my body for the next round".

Superman gave him a look of utter confusion.

"What, did you think I was going to kill you? Set you free? No, you'll be here for quite awhile as my personal muscle cow. We may have to do something else to make sure your own muscles stay strong. And..", he continued grabbing Superman's balls, "we have to make sure these magnificent specimens keep producing a healthy supply" He brought over a U-V lamp and shined the light directly on Superman's genitals.

"Now, let's see what I can do with this next batch before I begin to revert."

Luthor began right away working in the lab in clear view of Superman, helpless to do anything about it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scootbud6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:29 PM

scootbud6 is on a distinguished road
This is the best one yet. I can barely wait for what will happen next.
Excellent story
Thank you
  #3   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:42 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
This is a job for SUPERLEX!!! Superman's replacement GREAT GREAT GREAT WORK!!!!
  #4   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 06:27 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great work.. love where this seems to be going.. keep lex building, growing bigger, more into his muscle/growth/power... keep up the good work... MUCH appreciated!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options