The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:25 AM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 16: The Quadrangle

It was the start of a new work week and for four men it began with muscle--in four very different ways. While most of Metropolis slept Clark Kent was up, hitting the gym at 5AM on another daily workout. In a hidden cavern under a mansion on the outskirts of Gotham City, Bruce Wayne was working out too although his pre-sunrise training was a more sophisticated combination of gymnastics and martial arts. In a small apartment in the heart of Metropolis Jimmy Olsen had woken early too ---with a raging hard-on in spite of an exhausting weekend of muscle growth & muscle sex.
He laid in bed playing with his newly grown muscles. Finally there was Lex Luthor whose connection to all three of the others was about to take yet another turn. He too was up early working out and excitedly playing with his newly discovered power of total muscle control.

The gym wasn't crowded but there were a few other well built early risers who were as dedicated as Clark Kent but weren't seeing the same results. Clark had gone from wearing baggy gym attire to more form fitting gym clothes and his fellow gym members were definitely taking notice. Clark was essentially a modest man who really wasn't in to showing off his body. At least that was how he felt before he started working out recently & develop his already naturally muscled physique. He decided to buy these new gym clothes and was planning on replacing his dreadfully over-sized work clothes. Why hide his assets?

That morning Clark showered at the gym before heading to the Daily Planet and as he finished toweling off in front of the mirror in locker room he flexed a little. Arching his back slightly he fled his abs just as two strapping guys walked in to the locker room. One of the guys caught a glimpse of Clark in the mirror just before the reporter put on his glasses and he grabbed his buddy by the arm and pulled him towards the back of the locker room.

" Did you see that, Josh?"

" What...that dude flexing? Yeah I saw. Why?"

"I swear man, that guy looks like someone famous. An athlete maybe? Fitness model?"

" He's a little bigger than a fitness model. But he does look familiar."

" Wait...Oh my God.. I think it's Superman!"

"Tom, get real. What would Superman be doing here in a gym playing with weights when he could easily lift this building with his pinky. Besides you know that he's still away on some outer space thing. And have you ever seen Superman in person to recognize him?"

" Well no. He rarely lets anyone take his picture or film him close up. Still I have seen SOME photos. Yeah, you're right. Whoever that guy is if they make a movie about Superman, he'd be perfect."

Clark was unaware of the conversation but thought for a second when the two guys went in the back that they figured out he was Clark Kent, as much as he was trying to be anonymous. But how would they think he was Clark Kent? Even if they followed the Daily Planet his byline didn't feature a picture. No, they must have just been impressed with the progress I've made, he thought. Ah , well..off to work.

Jimmy Olsen spent a long time in bed playing with his body & jacking off. After he was through he got up and posed in the mirror , then took a shower. Again he couldn't keep his hands off his muscles and cock and masturbated again this time fantasizing about Titan in the shower with him fucking him from behind and making him grow as he did it.

After his shower Jimmy put on some of the clothes Titan gave him including wide leg pants and a form-fitting black cream-colored polo shirt. Man, he though. I look hot. Titan knew just what would show off Jimmy's new body. Those wide leg khakis hugged his thighs & muscle butt and tey were looose around his 28" waist. The light color of his shirt made his pecs look massive and his hard nipples were obscenely worked over & prominent.
Plus even if he wanted to button his XL shirt it wouldn't have been able to thanks to his thick neck. The Daily Planet was in for a shock.

Lex Luthor's huge workout (in the nude as he now did all the time) lasted for two hour and at the end of it he felt even stronger & more powerful. In fact after he was through he found that his newly discovered extra power of being able to grow at will was even easier to use. In fact if Luthor really concentrated he could contract his muscles almost down to normal human size. He decided he would have to practice this some more. It was a facet of his new power that might come in handy at some point.

Luthor also was unbelievably horny and he might have been shocked to learn that his shower fantasy was almost exactly like Jimmy's. He fucked the former pal of Superman and made him grow more. What put Luthor over the edge though was a variation on the mutual fantasy: he imagined whispering in Jimmy's ear that it wasn't Titan fucking him..it was Lex Luthor and Jimmy was now in HIS power. Luthor wasn't sure when he would go there but he was interested in making Jimmy more muscular while still keeping him subservient. But first, he had to ensure that Jimmy would not get TOO big or powerful. Today Luthor decided take another dose of super-serum, this time orally.

Bruce Wayne finished his grueling regimen, his hairy chest matted in sweat, his squared off chest muscles taut and his semi-hairy abs rippling. At the end of his work out he went to his computer to check his itinerary. His Wayne Enterprises board meeting wasn't until 10 AM and there was nothing else scheduled until a cocktail party that evening in Metropolis at the home of Perry White. As Bruce Wayne it was a social affair but as Batman it was a chance to talk to White about a recent editorial that had gotten his mind thinking.

In his recently published piece Perry was writing an anti-Titan editorial although he was subtle about how he said it. While he said that everyone should be grateful that Titan was protecting the city in Superman's absence the public should not be complacent to think he was the panacea for all their problems. He reminded his readers that Superman couldn't do everything and didn't want to be their all-powerful guardian. Citizens still needed to do their share. He also clearly stated that Titan was NOT Superman and that they shouldn't project Superman's traits onto the new hero. Titan was powerful & helpful but he urged Titan to dial it back a bity and not be so blatantly mercenary. Reader response to the editorial was highly negative and in fact it actually turned public opinion towards support of the new hero.

For Batman the editorial piqued his analytical detective mind. He knew Superman fairly well and knew that the hero was detailed & thorough. So when he sent him notices that he was off in space on a mission and that a Clark Kent android would take his place to avoid suspcious about his secret identity Batman accepted this as something Superman would definitely had done. However the timing of everything that was going on seemed too pat, too planned.The bombing of the commuter train trestle, Titan's timely rescue, his glowing interview, Superman's departure and the rise of Titan all seemed like a script for a movie to Batman. And everyone was so caught up in the thrill of a new hero that no one even looked into who this man was. On a personal basis Batman worried about his friend Superman. He also resented that this hulking muscle hero had powers & size that Batman didn't. Batman had worked very hard on his abilities, skills and his physique while Titan obviously achieved his artificially. He wanted to know Titan's secret. That's where Batman decided to enter the picture & today he was going to pursue this further.

Titan's apparent vanity gave Batman lots to work with. Taking a high-resolution picture of Titan's face from the internet Batman studied it and did get the slightest hint of familiarity from it. He tinkered with it digitally, putting glasses on him, placing various hair colors and styles on his bald head, giving him a full beard, a different colored beard, and more. When Batman digitally replaced his well defined goatees with flesh he fekt he was going in the right direction. He made the face skinnier but that made him less familiar-looking. He sharpened the image but that wasn't it either. Then Batman saw something in the gleam of his eyes combined with that smile that seemed unpleasant, forced--almost gloating. Then it struck him. Luthor used his criminal database to bring up a picture of Lex Luthor and put it side by side with Titan. He placed it next to Titan's picture & this time he ADDED weight to the hero's face. There it was. The face of Lex Luthor. HE was Titan. It made perfect sense. Lex Luthor had suddenly gone undercover wen it would have made more sense to try & make a move with Superman gone. And just what was Luthor's involvement in Superman's departure?--if indeed he was gone. If Titan was Luthor what could Batman really do? He was so huge & powerful no one person could possibly stop him even if exposed. Not even the combined power of the Justice League & earth's other heroes could do it.

Looking again at his copy of the Daily Planet a light went on in Batman's head. He read a long article by Clark Kent and realized the answer was there all along. Not even Superman could have constructed an android to write with the creative touches in that piece. There was no android. Clark was alive and on Earth, somehow de-powered and Batman suspected his memory of being Superman wiped by Luthor. Luthor had not yet made his move to take over the world but Batman knew that HAD to be his plan---and only Superman could stop him. He had to contact Clark immediately and restore his mind & powers. On the other hand he also suspected that it wouldn't be as simple as that--he might harm Superman's mind and his powers might have been permanently drained.

At the same time Lex Luthor sat on a huge high-backed chair that made him feel like a muscle god on his throne on Olympus. His massive pecs rested on the first panel of his washboard abs his legs pushing against the sides of the steel throne. In his hand he was reading Perry White's editorial again wondering exactly what was delaying Batman. He had made sure there were enough clues around for the Dark Knight to figure out the secret of Titan but days had passed since that editorial came out that surely must have inspired Batman to investigate. Lex Luthor's genius mind wasn't wrong this time: Batman was sure to know by now and would soon come to him.

Lex Luthor had relied on his theories of probability & outcome and having studied human nature & psychology he had carefully chosen his pawns to carry out his theories. While he sat there as though he had already become the ruler of Earth one of his scenarios was already playing out. Jimmy Olsen literally strutted into the Daily Planet newsroom, turning heads as he walked down the aisles. Everyone was riveted by the figure of this muscular young man & he knew it smiled confidently & cocky walking as though he was on stage at a bodybuilding competition. He was not nearly that size yet but he certainly acted that way.

Lois Lane was speechless, leaving Clark Kent to utter the first words of th staff. " Jimmy? Is that really you? My God what you done to yourself?"

"Well good morning to you too Clark. Glad you noticed the improvement. I had a VERY interesting weekend...thanks to Titan" he said in his newy deep manly voice.

" HE did this to you??"

"You mean FOR me, Clark. He gave me what I wanted....a muscle body" He pulled his shirt sleeves a little higher and flexed his impressive arms. "And all out of friendship, gratitude, and his generosity."

Lois finally spoke. "But Jimmy, is this safe to grow so fast?"

" Lois, dear. Titan had already used this 'super-serum' on himself so he knew it was okay"

"But why Jimmy. How did you two become friends?" Clark asked.

Jimmy wasn't going to go into all the sexual details but he surprised himself by admitting he strongly admired Titan & as a reward for his friendship the hero had given him this gift. Jimmy couldn't hold back the statement that this was something Superman wouldn't ever do for him. " I mean I thought he was my friend. How wrong I was."

By now Perry White could hear the commotion from his office and came out to lambast Olsen for his tardiness. He practically fell over when he saw the red-headed muscle man standing there. Like Lois & Clark, Perry gave Jimmy the same interrogation, but with more of an angry edge.

" I can't believe you did this Jimmy. I don't get it."

Jimmy flexed again. "You don't? Well, get THIS. More people are going to respect me now instead of pushing me around like some kid the way all of you do. "

Clark broke in. "Jimmy, just because you've got a bigger body doesn't guarantee respect. And we've always respected you & liked you for the nice guy that you are."

Jimmy laughed. "You really think that I believe that this body will guarantee me respect? I know better. It may happen when I put on more muscle but what will really make it so is when Titan & I become a team, as he's promised"

"He told you that Jimmy? How can you trust him so easily & turn against Superman just as quickly? Because he gave you muscles & bribed you with this promise?" Clark's tone had also become quite sharp.

Jimmy was so close to telling them all that he was MORE than TItan's friend and that they did more than just "pal around". But he stopped himself. Titan had not yet given him permission. Instead Jimmy lashed out and shoved Clark. " It wasn't a bribe! He means it!"

Without thinking Clark shoved back although it wasn't easy to move this strong young man. Before anyone could stop them they were at each other, these two friends & colleagues tussling on the flooor, furniture being knocked over, and the sounds of clothing ripping. Everyone stood back afraid to get involved but yelling at the two to stop. Without warning the sound of a fist hitting bone was heard and Clark was suddenly out cold. Jimmy stood up and looked around and shocked gazes & open mouths. He pulled off the tatters of his shirt and everyone got a real ook at how much muscle he had gained. His chest was heaving, pecs were flexing and the veins in his arms bulged out. Lois knelt beside the unconscious Clark, his shirt torn open exposing his muscular form underneath. Jimmy looked down & was shocked to see this but he cracked a smile. So, he thought, Clark was hiding that all this time...and I STILL beat him.

Everyone else saw this too but were too upset with Jimmy Olsen to care.
While someone called for a doctor, Perry bellowed "Get out, Olsen! Come back when you've cooled off and come to your senses and when you're ready to apologize"

"You old fart. I came to my senses weeks ago. I'm quitting this rag" Jimmy couldn't believe he felt such anger and was saying these things but it felt good to stand up to everyone. Besides, he felt a growing lump of hardness in his groin and stormed out. He wasn't sure how Titan would respond to his outburst but he was eager to tell him.. He walked down the street happily showing off his bare upper torso & headed back to his apartment to get a few things and go to Titan.

Meanwhile, Bruce Wayne had cancelled his board meeting and was in a limousine driven by Alfred, on his way to nearby Metropolis to meet with Clark Kent and see just how much he would have to do to restore him to his rightful place as Superman. He was unaware that at the moment his car was pulling up to the Daily Planet, Clark was sitting up and getting checked out after being clocked by Jimmy Olsen, who in turn was walking briskly home. 15 minutes later after Bruce Wayne was given a recap of the morning events, he was back in the limo, changing into a Batman costume and on the way to Jimmy Olsen's apartment. He of course wanted to talk some sense into him but was also hoping he would unknowingly lead him to Titan.

Even though all this was exactly what Lex Luthor thought would happen he was unaware it was happening while he was drinking more super-serum which was going to make him even more unbeatable. He finished the foul-tasting serum and stood there looking at his naked body in the mirror waiting for results. He felt that intoxicating and arousing surge of strength and power again for the first time in days and watched his muscles bulge out more. There was a minor growth spurt but he wasn't really looking for that since with his powers he was now in control of his size. What he was looking for began to show in the mirror. He wasn't just in control of his muscular size he was in control of his entire form. He concentrated and in the mirror he saw the face & body of Superman.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Love it!!! Super hot twist of events .. can't wait to for Superlex and SuperJimmy to wear Superman's costume in public!! Nice work, thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options