The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 17: The Offer

Batman instructed Alfred to drive into an alley in downtown Metropolis and wait there for further instructions. The Dark Knight dashed out of the limo and with remarkable acrobatic athleticism leaped up, grabbed the fire escape ladder of an adjacent building ran up that fire escape to the roof. With blinding speed, physical strength, a little ingenuity & the aid of a few gadgets Batman made his way across three roofs and landing on the building where Jimmy Olsen lived. Using only a strong but thin rope Batman lowered himself down three stories, opened the window into Osen's apartment and sat waiting for the young man to arrive.

Batman was told what had happened at the Daily Planet earlier but he was still shocked when the muscular, shirtless Jimmy Olsen burst in.

" Hello Jimmy" came the voice from the dark corner of the room.

"JEEZ! Who's there?" Jimmy asked his heart skipping a beat.

Batman stood up and walked into the light. "Batman? Wh-hat are you doing here?"

Batman stepped forward more and Jimmy got a full glimpse at the imposing figure . His costume accentuated his physique but still Jimmy was impressed with the 6' 4" hero's broad shoulders, narrow waist, & ripped muscles
which almost looked fake. He had never been alone with or as close up to Batman like this & e understood why he instilled fear in so many. At the same time Jimmy felt an distinct sexual attraction to this hero.

Batman explained that he heard what had happened at the Daily Planet and came here to try & see if he could help or at least find out why Jimmy flew off the handle. Jimmy was not convinced.

"You just happened to be in Metropolis? Why were you coming to the Daily Planet in the first place?"

" I was hoping to talk to Clark & some of Superman's friends like you to see if they had any clues to Superman's disappearance"

Jimmy looked even more unconvinced and gave Batman a look that said "get real". As far as Jimmy knew Superman was off on a mission and he threw in this little nugget. "How would I know anyway? Superman's not my friend"

"Who IS your friend Jimmy? Titan?"

"As a matter of fact he is...now anyway. Look Batman if you're going to try & turn me against Titan you're wasting your time. An there's no way I'm going back to the Daily Planet. I've got a better offer"

Jimmy gave his pumped up chest a little flex just to show off his new prowess for Batman. "You're wasting your time here Batman. I suggest you leave. I have nothing to say to you or tell you" He opened the door & held it open for Batman.

"If you change your mind, Jimmy, just..." the door slammed behind him.

Jimmy put on a new shirt, another of Titan's gifts and got ready to leave. He knew Batman would follow him to Titan's secret HQ and he was happy to lead the hero to him to see that he and everyone else he knew was wrong.

After taking the new dose of super-serum & getting a look at his morphing power Lex Luthor decided to work off some of this new surge of strength & power. He had fashioned crude barbells and dumbbells from some of the heaviest equipment left over in the factory but still it was getting apparent that he needed new physical challenges to get that pump and extra size that drove his little muscle toy loved. And Luthor was craving more muscle to play with. Today when Jimmy showed up---and Luthor knew he would--it would be time for another injection. If Jimmy still had some doubts this would help Titan's cause. When Luthor thought about Jimmy growing again he grew hard. That had to wait though. He had to prepare for Jimmy's arrival--and that of Batman.

Batman was suspicious that it was this easy to follow Jimmy to Titan's HQ Batman had kept several of his own Bat-vehicles in various cities and Metropolis was one of them. So he had Alfred drive him to a rented garage to retrieve an older model Batmobile to follow Jimmy once he left his apartment. The timing was suspiciously convenient & when he saw Jimmy brazenly walk into what he assumed was Titan's lair through one of the side doors without any fear of being seen he was worried this might be a trap. So he didn't follow Jimmy through that door. He went up on the roof, looking for an entrance that way.

Jimmy walked into the HQ calling out for Titan and getting no response. He realized that Titan wasn't just going to be sitting around waiting for Jimmy to arrive. He was probably on duty somewhere. He into what Titan called his monitor room...a wall of TV screens all tuned to satellite feeds from around the world, the most tuned to national & Metropolis stations. Maybe here he would see his hero in action. Batman managed to get into the building easily...no alarms or security features either. Inside the HQ he stealthfully made his way to where the sounds of someone watching TV. There he saw Jimmy standing there his head darting around the wall of screens looking for something.

"Sorry Batman. Titan isn't here. He's off doing something helpful...unlike you" Jimmy said without emotion.

Before Batman could respond they both saw several stations flash "BREAKING NEWS" across their screens and a news story which briught two VERY different reactions from the two men. The screens showed the apprehension of Lex Luthor by Titan, the muscular hero holding the arch-criminal by the arms and delivering him to the poilce. "The months long manhunt for one of the world's most notorious criminals ended today when Metropolis' own Titan showed up today at the Metro Cnenter Police Headquarters with Lex Luthor". Luthor was immediately taken into custody and as you can see from these live shots Titan is leaving the building. Everyone is trying to get Titan to give more details on the capture of Lex Luthor. 'I'm sorry I can't tell you anything right now as it might hinder what may be Luthor's future trial. Let me say this though. As far as I 'm concerned I don't believe the city or the world has to worry any more about threats from this man.' "

And just like that Titan levitated & flew off with cameras barely able to follow his flight.

Jimmy was beaming. Batman was dumbfounded. Minutes later when they both heard the entrance of Titan and watched him walk into the monitor room their reactions were even more pronounced.

"Batman?! What are you doing here in Metropolis. I was hoping we would meet but I didn't think it would be here."

Jimmy went to Titan's side and shocked Batman by hugging the muscled hero and kissing him. As as added dig he ran his hands over Titan's bare chest. "Batman followed me here hoping to meet you, Titan"

" I see. Well I think we should set up an appointment, don't you? " He shook Batman's hand and almost lifted him off the floor. " Shall we say this Wednesday at 8PM" Here of course." Batman nodded. "Jimmy, please show Batman the door"

Batman wasn't normally this speechless, but how could he be otherwise/ For the first time in his career he was wrong. The proof that Titan & Luthor were two different people was right there on the screen & the policce had him in custody. The resemblance was just a coincidence after all. Nevertheless on his drive home however Batman still was highly suspicious of Titan and his part in Superman's amnesia & de-powering. He needed Clark's help more than ever to help him solve this mystery.

Luthor just couldn't wait until tomorrow when he would be in the clear forever. When he discover that his morphing power wasn't limited to himself he changed his plans quickly. He sought out one of his old henchmen in a rundown part of town. The fugitive criminal known as Benny Truett thought that Titan was arresting him when it fact it was Luthor morphing the fool into a duplicate of himself before he gained his muscles & powers. A little super-hypnosis and Titan had a near-perfect duplicate of Lex Luthor to deliver to the police quell a few of Batman's suspicions. And when "Lex Luthor" escaped from jail the next day (thanks to Titan's secret intervention) he unfortunately would "accidentally" drown in the bay making a desperate escape attempt.

Luthor laid back on his bed that evening, Jimmy Olsen massaging his engorged muscles and becoming the muscle slave to Titan that Luthor hoped he would become. Jimmy had rejected his friends for the sake of Titan today and he was overdue for his reward. Tomorrow he would et his second injection and Tita would "allow" Jimmy to wear the Superman suit in action. As Luthor went over this in his mind he felt Jimmy flex his arm around his towering cock. Titan hadn't asked for this but it felt so good and he let the young muscle stud have fun before he would give him another hard muscle fuck.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:43 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
I can't wait for jimmy to wear the Superman costume in action, I bet lois gets wet seeing him, too bad she's no Titan Super Lex and Super Jimmy are super sexy!! This story rocks!!!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbigmen View Post
Super Lex and Super Jimmy are super sexy!!
agreed!

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options