The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:29 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 18: A New Superman?

Jimmy Olsen lay in bed next to a sleeping Titan running his hands slowly over the mountains of hard swollen pectoral muscles and brushing the pencil eraser sized nipples on top. Jimmy had never imagined that his secret muscle fantasy would ever become the reality that it now was--to be with a fantastically muscled super-hero, worship his body, be his sex toy, and even get a set of new muscles on his own body. In spite of this total satisfaction Jimmy felt a yearning, a growing hunger that he couldn't describe until this night. He wanted MORE muscle--not to worship or admire--but on his own body. Titan had promised he would give him a new injection of super-serum the next day and he was grateful for that. However Jimmy could sense that this might not be enough. How far was Titan willing to go to give him muscle? And when would he join him in action? Jimmy was restless that night and slightly worried about his ever-changing emotions.

Clark Kent was also restless that night. He couldn't get his encounter with Jimmy out of his head or the aftermath. The doctor who checked out Clark told him he was very lucky that he didn't have any jaw or skull fractures after getting punched by an obviously strong young man who could cause such damage to the newsroom without even trying. He went on to tell Clark that he was lucky he was in such good shape, a fact that the rest of the Planet staff was now aware of. After his exam Clark insisted on going back to work and when he walked into the newsroom he was greeted with slaps on the back & even a smattering of applause for taking on Jimmy --or as one staff member called him "that asshole". Although they didn't come out and say it many of his co-workers were impressed with Clark's physique & admired the fact that he kept it hidden all these years and wasn't a show off about it. Even though they was still some cleaning up to do in the offices the staff all pitched in to clean up Clark's desk & work area first s a sign of respect. Clark could feel this new respect and it carried him through the day and into this night. When Clark did get to sleep he was very content and newly inspired to become more outgoing.

The next morning Luthor prepared Jimmy's next injection being careful to dilute this dose again & make it a smaller quantity. He didn't want the increasingly impetuous red-head to get too cocky with big muscles too soon --he still needed Jimmy to answer to Titan. Again Luthor was turned on by strapping the muscular youth to the lab table for his injection and watching him grow --even though there was no need for restraints. When Jimmy laid there, beads of sweat gathering on his body, he asked Titan a question that was a long time coming.

"Why haven't you told me your real name, Titan?"

The shirtless muscle man looked into Jimmy's face and gave him a presonse that he had rehearsed many times up until now. " Because that man who I once was no longer exists. I AM Titan now."

"but.." Titan put his hand over Jimmy's mouth and said, "Hush, now. That man is in the past. I will tell you one day but for now I am just Titan...your Titan"

Luthor stuck the needle into the bulging vein in Jimmy's right arm and watched intently as the young man closed his eyes and twitched. At first it was a slight twitch, follow by a full body spasm, and a low deep moan came out of Jimmy's mouth. Luthor watched with fiendish delight as the young man began to grow in front of his eyes ever so slowly. When he reached what Luthor thought would be the end of the cycle Jimmy continued to thicken and grow. Finally after a few minutes it stopped and although this was not what Luthor had anticipated Jimmy was as muscular as Superman now. He unstrapped him and Jimmy opened his eyes.

"That's it? I thought there would be more pain"

"I thought so too. Get up, Jimmy and take a look".

Jimmy bounded off the table and stood in front of the mirror looking totally amazed. " Oh my God Titan. You did it ! I'm the same size as Superman!!"

Jimmy flexed his arms and chest, his erect cock bouncing up & down as he put on a show for himself. Luthor looked on contemplating what had happened and realized that his serum would not have the same results on everyone. Jimmy's youth obviously had major effect on the serum's effects--even in this smaller diluted dose. He had to be much more careful with the next injection----if there was one that is. As Jimmy posed Luthor perceived another effect. He was sure that Jimmy had grown in height at least more than an inch & the young man saw this too while looking in the mirror. He ran over to the scale and saw he was now over 200 lbs and he asked Titan to measure him. His arms now measure over 19" and he had gone from 5'9" to 5'11". "Aww yeah" Jimmy said loud & excitedly, feeling stronger by the second.

As he continued to pose and flex Titan returned to the secret panel and retrieved the Superman costume. He handed it to Jimmy who gave him a look that asked "really?" Titan nodded and said, "Tomorrow I will take you with me and introduce you to Metropolis as my companion & partner....and the NEW Superman."

Luthor knew this would excited Jimmy but was slightly amused to see that the young man sprang a full erection over the announcement. He took the costume from Jimmy's shaking hands and said. "But you need some training today first. You are stronger & more powerful I'm sure but you are still lacking powers. In time they may manifest themselves but for now you can only rely on super-strength as I once did. " Jimmy flexed his forearms at his side realizing that Titan was right. He was bigger & stronger but didn't feel any surge of anything else.

"And that means Jimmy you CAN be injured. I'll protect you if we encounter fires or some other type of thing we might encounter, but you need fight training. Criminals will have weapons but you need minimize their abilityto use them."

Jimmy was surprised that Titan began his training almost immediately, but it was also Luthor's chance to observe just how powerful his creation had become. Weight training gave Luthor the first chance to see that Jimmy's strength had doubled and he was getting an immediate pump from that session. He then showed him a series of self-defense moves which again gave Luthor a sense that although Jimmy was much stronger he as Titan was much, much more powerful. They boxed for a few rounds and while Jimmy was covered in sweat, Titan was dry as a bone. But the sight of the pumped up & sweaty young man made Luthor very lusty.

Stripped down after their workout Titan wanted Jimmy to see how hot he looked so he took out some oil and rubbed it all over his body. As he did Jimmy flexed for his muscle master. He playfully rubbed some on Titans chest, giving his pecs and little slap. Luthor gave Jimmy's balls an oily tug as the young man grew hard and Jimmy grabbed his hero's massive cock tht hung between his legs. Luthor then gave Jimmy a bear hug and lifted him up, Jimmy squirming in his grip. When Luthor let go Jimmy landed on his feet & lunged forward, lightly tackling the man to the floor, caught off-guard. They then began to playfully wrestle on the padded floor, the mix of oil & sweat highlighting their muscles and helping them rub together sensuously. Their cocks were rock hard, jabbing at each other as they wrestled and each of them could feel precum leaking out.

Titan allowed Jimmy to pin him and the young man held the muscle man down by the forearms his mouth coming down on his right nipple ti nibble on it. Luthor genuinely felt that pain/pleasure shoot through his body making him arch his back and his muscular chest heave. He wanted this muscular jock to continue and held his head down on his pec. Jimmy continued to suck and nibble making Titan squirm and buck. This situation was making Jimmy feel bold enough to hold Titan down harder and while Luthor could have easily pushed him away with ease he was thrilled to play along. While Jimmy worked on the other nipple the two men's bodies continued to wrestle and writhe together, their hands now gripping flexed muscles. Jimmy found himself humping Titan's rock hard abs and he lost himself in all the muscle pleasure, with am urge he never felt until this latest injection. He slid down a little his legs trying to pry open Titan's massive thighs and quads. Luthor knew what Jimmy was trying to do but didn't fight it--he let his legs be spread open. Luthor recalled a deep once forgotten fantasy of being wrestled to the ground like this by Superman and now that Jimmy was Superman's muscular counterpart it all came back to him.

Luthor opened his eyes as he felt his legs being lifted onto the muscular shoulders of Jimmy Olsen. But it was not Jimmy who he saw looking into his eyes saying " I'm going to fuck you Titan". It was the face of Superman and it wasn't an hallucination. In his sexually aroused state with his fantasy resurfacing from his subconscious, he had unwittingly used his new power to morph Jimmy's face into that of the Man of Steel. Jimmy didn't realize this was happening as felt his slippery hard cock poke at Titan's tight hole. Luthor however was completely aware of everything now and though he waned to fight this he relaxed to feel the young muscle cock pushing in. Titan cried out in ecstacy as Jimmy thrust in. "Yes," he thought. "I'm actually fucking Titan!" He was more aggressive than he thought himself capable, pounding the hero's hole making him squirm & flex under him. Yes, Jimmy was on an emotional high. He was fucking Titan and the hero was loving it. Jimmy was right about the feelings, just not about the characters in this fantasy come true. For while Jimmy was fucking Titan, Lex Luthor was getting fucked by Superman.

The animal-like muscle-flexing fuck session went on for a long time because that's how they wanted it. Finally when they could hold back no more it ended dramatically with Jimmy kissing Titan hard, thrusting deep and shooting long & hard with hand around the thick cock of Titan milking his cock of a massive white-hot load. He and Titan collapsed together panting heavily. Jimmy's mind was in a whirl & he thought that accounted for the feeling of his entire head tingling and the tightening of his facial muscles. However it was really the sensation Luthor's powers reverting his face that of Superman to Jimmy Olsen---a transformation that Luthor controlled & watched before his very eyes. Jimmy held onto Titan tightly feeling as though he had conquered Mt Everest, while Luthor felt something else inside that he had never felt before.

After almost ten minutes of lying together, Titan spoke. "Jimmy, get up now. We have much to do before tomorrow." Jimmy looked at him with questioning eyes. "We have to move our headquarters. Batman now knows where we're located & before I meet him here tomorrow & make him an offer. I want to make ALL of the factory's contents are moved to our new HQ"

"Where are we moving to Titan?"

"I found a hidden lair on patrol last week---built inside a mountain over 100 miles outside the city. I'm sure it was once one of Lex Luthor's hidden HQ. If he doesn't reveal it while in custody it will give us the perfect base of operations that no one else will know about. "

"How can you be sure that someone else besides Luthor doesn't know about it?"

Titan smiled. "Just a hunch".

As they cleaned up word came into the monitor room that Luthor had miraculously escape from prison overnight but had met an un-miraculous end: his body was discovered in Metropolis Bay. Jimmy was shocked that Luthor's end would happen so easily & ironically..he had thought the criminal had an incredible lucky streak. Luthor himself, now transformed into Titan, had to express the same shock but inside was very pleased his plan had worked. He began packing equipment, getting ready to fly it from this factory to his old retreat--and new HQ. First to be moved, the most precious cargo of all: his vault of super-serum. Jimmy watched in amazement and how much there was & he began think about it before Titan called him to start packing up the lab. Jimmy got back to work getting excited about making his debut in public...........
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
OMG, Super Jimmy is going to look so much bigger and stronger than the OLD Superman ... and Super Lex is magnificent... the ultimate super muscle daddy!

Thank you again, you're an amazing author, the best I've read!!!
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:38 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I love love love picturing a buff Jimmy Olsen, especially if he's ever able to suck the muscle from Superman. Would love to see him dominate his former hero...this chapter was totally hot.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Pfahaha, after seeing all those goof-magazine covers of Superman and Jimmy, I'm glad this happened. Nice story.

I remember reading it and going "I'll comment". Forgot. Reread it and went "Oh. I read this. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT." Just thought it'd be a lulzy mention.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options