The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 21: Conquest

When Jimmy Olsen woke up he had a tremendous pounding headache, his entire body was in pain. He felt a though he had been run over by a steamroller and just couldn't get up. Titan entered the room and stood over the bed looking as amazing as ever. The sight of those huge pecs towering over him was very welcome after such a hard couple days. However, Jimmy's ordeal was just about to enter a new phase.

"I hope you're feeling better now Jimmy. It's time to get up." Titan said somewhat tersely.

" I still hurt, Titan. And I feel so weak."

Titan laughed an mimicked him with an exaggerated whine " 'I feel so weeeeeak.' Of course you do you fool. You almost died after that stunt yesterday. Of course I'm happy you lived but it took a lot to bring you back. AND, you stole that serum without my permission. You broke my trust. I don't know how you can repair the damage done."

"Please Titan. I'll make it up to you."

"I know you will. Get up."

It took all of Jimmy's strength to get out of bed and when he did he was pulled up to his feet by the muscular grip of Titan. He pulled Jimmy with one hand and flexed other arm. He pulled Jimmy even closer lifting him up to put his mouth on his peaked biceps. Jimmy didn't even have to be told what to do: he licked, kissed and sucked on the massive bicep that seemed to vibrate with power.

"That's right. Feel that arm." He flexed harder then switched sides the muscular redhead treated like a rag doll. Inside the body of Titan, Lex Luthor felt so much power mentally & physically. He had this muscular youth subjugated and he didn't want it to stop.

Titan then dropped Jimmy to his knees and Jimmy looked up to see Titan removing his codpiece and letting his monster muscle cock out. Again Jimmy didn't even have to be told what to do. He began sucking on that cock as Titan flexed both arms above him. He bounced his engorged pecs and played with his nipples, pushing his 12" cock into Jimmy's waiting throat . Luthor was truly loving this power trip with the defeated muscle youth and this feeling actually brought him closer to cumming.

All at once Titan raised his arms, flared his lats, flexed his 25" biceps and thrust his cock in all the way. At that Jimmy felt the head of that massive cock swell and shoot a gusher down his throat. He choked and felt Titan tilt his head back to keep swallowing the hot cum. Jimmy could barely breathe and almost passed out before Titan pulled out his swollen cock and slapped Jimmy on the head with it. He then picked Jimmy pulled him to his mouth and kissed him brutishly hard. Luthor could taste his own cum before he dropped Jimmy down in a muscle heap.

"Now, go clean up. You'll find your outfit waiting for you."

Titan strutted out of the room ready to start the day with a full muscle-pumping workout before heading to Metropolis. As he worked every muscle he began contemplating a time frame in his mind. The effects of the super-serum had a string effect on Batman's body because he was already flying according to the video footage. Nevertheless that particular sample of super-serum was one of the earliest samples and the effects would wear off by tonight. Then Batman would need to use the rest and again that would wear off. So, Luthor calculated that by Saturday night Batman would be trying to contact Titan to get more. And when that happened Batman would be in his control.

What Jimmy found when he finished showering was not the Superman costume Titan had once given him. Instead it was a duplicate of Titan's overtly sexy outfit. A note was left with it "Jimmy, you must earn the right to be Superman again. Until then you may wear this. I fashioned it for you & expect you to wear it."

Jimmy was determined to prove himself again and promised himself he would follow all of Titan's orders. That meant he had to tamp down on his growing jealousy. When he saw the news about Batman becoming "super" he knew he had new competition. That day Titan left him alone for much of the day and all Jimmy could do was watch him on the news performing feats, posing for the cameras. That night when Titan returned Jimmy was particularly submissive to Titan, worshiping his body, oiling him, massaging him, waiting on him, etc. Jimmy wanted to be Titan's friend and lover once again but had to endure this in the meantime. Nevertheless being near the super-hero again brought back his libido. That night Jimmy masturbated several times thinking about Titan and his massive body fucking him.

On Saturday afternoon Titan returned from patrol but he was not alone. Accompanying him were three tall & well built men. One was dressed in a business suit, the second in jeans & work-shirt, the third was obviously a lifeguard. As Titan put them down Jimmy got a closer look: they were all very handsome. Jimmy heard his name called out and Titan introduced him as ab example of what his serum could do on average men.

" So, considering what it did for Batman & young Olsen here, my friends you can imagine what the serum will do for you."

Jimmy couldn't believe it. Titan was going to offer them serum. Then what? "Flex for the gentlemen, Jimmy" Jimmy responded and the lifeguard let out an audible "wow".

" So now that you've heard about the serum & have seen the result, you can take a few days & get back to me."

"I'm ready now. I say yes." the businessman said. The others agreed. Titan then told then to make themselves at home for an hour or so, fill out the forms, including medical history, then he would take them back to Metropolis. And in a few days he would tell them if they were finalists and then bring them back.

Jimmy was still confused until Titan returned hours later and explained that he was auditioning candidates to take the serum & become super-heroes.

"You mean, one of them could become the new Superman?"

" No Jimmy, they couldn't replace Superman. I'm going to leave that honor to you---once you prove yourself again."

" And if he returns?"

" That's why you, Batman, and one or all of those three men will be heroes. We'll all show Superman that he's been gone too long and isn't needed any more. And if he refuses we'll just have to show him who's boss"

"Are you sure Batman will come to you?"

" Guaranteed, Jimmy. I can't wait until he gives in"

Titan rubbed his crotch at the mention of Batman's name and Jimmy realized Titan was planning on making Batman--and those "candidates"--as something more than assistant heroes. He had no time to think about it because it was time to worship Titan's body. When Jimmy felt the flexed man's muscles & massaged him it was apparent Titan was gaining more size. He must have done a great job because Titan picked him up and carried him into bed.

The muscle sex was as exquisite as it had been when Jimmy was growing for Titan. He wanted Titan inside him more than ever before and when he was getting fucked by the massive hero Jimmy thought he was on his way to being back in Titan's good graces. Holding on to Titan's flexed muscles was almost as thrilling as the deep hard thrusts. Sucking on the powerful pecs & hard nipples as he felt Titan cum inside him again and again was something that Jimmy knew he'd never forget.

After Jimmy had shot his own load he looked up at Titan who was still buried inside him. Titan smiled as he peered into his eyes.

" Yes, Jimmy, you're mine once again...and this time it's for good."

Jimmy moaned happily.

"How does it feel Jimmy to be owned by all this muscle?"

"It's what I fantasized about for so long with Superman but you made me forget all about him"

" Yes I did. I've turned you to my side" Jimmy was slightly confused.

" Look closely at me Jimmy and see how you've betrayed Superman once and for all."

" I- I don't understand"

" My body. My muscles, My powers. Your muscles." Titan felt Jimmy's arms. "We have them thanks to Superman. His powerful semen provided me with the means to create the super serum that gave me my incredible muscles & powers. And I did one better by working out to make myself even bigger"

Jimmy squirmed under Titan's grip. "Why did Superman give you his..."

"Semen? You can say it Jimmy. His cum. I drained it all from him."

" No, Titan it can't be."

" Did you think I created that serum from Superman volunteering to donate it to me? I stole it from him. Day after day until he could give no more. And it was all stolen by his greatest enemy"

" But Titan.." Jimmy squirmed more, his muscles totally overpowered by Titan's strength.

"No, Jimmy not Titan. Look closely and you'll see the answer. You always wanted me to tell you my real name. Now that you're mine totally I can tell you. You belong to Lex Luthor"

Jimmy cried out "no, no!"

"Yes Jimmy. The man who destroyed Superman & has his powers now. The man who will soon take over the world with no one to stop me. The one who gave you Superman's muscles and helping you betray him. The man who even now is making you hard."

Jimmy knew it was all true. That face looking down at him was Luthor's. And he felt him grow hard inside him again. Jimmy struggled even more. Luthor laughed. "resisting only makes me harder Jimmy. Don't fight it."

It was a nightmare to Jimmy. He couldn't wake up from it though because it was all too real. And Luthor was fucking him again! Jimmy realized then that he was trapped here in Luthor's grip imprisoned in this lair, unable to warn anyone about Luthor and his masquerade as Titan. And who would believe Jimmy, the man walking around with muscles stolen from Superman, He moaned louder as Luthor violated him harder. Who could save him? He mercifully passed out under the unstoppable might of Lex Luthor.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Fantastic work!! Thank you , I love how Super Lex is so big and muscular, and I hope he defeats Superman easily when he comes back, proving lex is the superior male!
  #3   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:37 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
I definitely want to see Lex overpower Superman but do it b/c he is truly stronger then Superman and not weakened by kriptonite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options