The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to XXLTank's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 12:35 AM

XXLTank has disabled reputation
Oral cycles

Has anyone done any oral cycles? How were they, how much did you gain?

I know injectibles are better, but I don't know if I could ever trust myself to inject.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 11:56 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
I guess I will be able to tell you more shortly... about to start doing things...

Anyway, current research suggests that like you know, injectables are not only more powerfull generally, but also, because of the route in the system they use, have less impact on your liver in contrast with oral's. Arguably the most common oral would be d'bol. Its a bulking drug and is made by a number of manufactors, e.g. British dragon, and the blue love heart shaped ones, from thailand (i think). As i am sure you have read, average gains appear to be 15-20lbs, but please note, this is NOT all lean muscle! Users generally experience a drop in weight off cycle due to water retention during the cycle. So, i think one can expect to gain half of the peak weight difference at the end. (just a theory based on general info). Make so you have your PCT ready, Comid to start the natural test production again, and Nolvadex to keep gyno at bay.

Hope this helps...

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #3   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 02:34 PM

traveller
Necessity and your desire may overcome your initial hesitation to inject yourself. You should start reading posts on bodybuilding boards about people's experiences taking steroids. You'll probably notice posts asking why they're not making expected gain taking drug X--don't forget that your body may react to a steroid differently from someone else.

Traveller
  #4   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 05:27 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Guys!

PLEEEASE!wait until you've been training AT LEAST 3yrs.before you start drugs!Especially YOU,ukmus!You're getting exceptional gains now&haven't even been training a year!IT TAKES TIME!drugs or no drugs!Otherwise,you could put on muscle by lifting a refridgerator ONCE!Doesn't work that way.&in addition to all the other'roid effects you may have heard,add this;after a while,you'll look worse off the stuff than you would if you had never taken them.That would be a shame.
  #5   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
Oral only cycles are a waste. In general, you will not retain substantial gains because most of the weight gained is from water rather than lean mass. Orals boost strength very quickly compared to injectables mainly by promoting water retention (hydrated muscle can perform more work) and through incompletely understood non-anabolic receptor mediated actions. However, stick with a basic long acting injectable testesterone derivative as a beginner and skip the orals all together--in most cases they are not worth the additional side effects and health risks.
  #6   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 03:55 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
PLEEEASE!wait until you've been training AT LEAST 3yrs.before you start drugs!Especially YOU,ukmus!
I hear what your saying glam, and I do share your concerns, believe me. But life is all about risks. And I am a risk taker... even with my body! and YES! I have jumped off a bridge before! from 360Ft! Obviously, it was a bungy (Queens town, south island, New Zealand- Pipeline bridge). So what i hear, generally many of the side effect are hyped up anyway. Obviously they do happen, but its mainly linked to two main factors, your genetics and how high the dossage is. Obviously, the higher the dossage, the more side effects ones likely to get. Very logical. And, I get the impression from various sources that getting into stuff young, even without that much training like me, seems to be quite common. Hence the reason why you see some really young guys who are VERY big. Obviously, there will be those that are natural and big at the same time, but have obviously worked out much longer to achieve it. Stuff will shorten the time to my goal... (200-250lbs).

Wish me luck!

Marc

#7   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:48 AM

glammaman2000
ukky...

Somewhere between where you are now(adorable buffling)&where you want to be(humongous-awesome)you'll be"merely"BIG'n'HOT!&guess what?That just might be enough!You're talking about taking 2or3 drugs,all of which have side-effects,to counteract the side-effects of the primary drug you're taking(!?!)I managed a gym for 12yrs.I know what I'm talking about.Whatever you do,DON'T SHARE NEEDLES!That said,good luck.g.
  #8   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 12:20 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Somewhere between where you are now(adorable buffling)&where you want to be(humongous-awesome)you'll be"merely"BIG'n'HOT!&guess what?That just might be enough!
Hi Glam!,

Thanks for the complements Love you too man!

Quote:
You're talking about taking 2or3 drugs,all of which have side-effects,to counteract the side-effects of the primary drug you're taking(!?!)I managed a gym for 12yrs.I know what I'm talking about.Whatever you do,DON'T SHARE NEEDLES!That said,good luck.g.
Yep, 3 components for me, no orals, aparts from the obvious Nolvadex and Clomid (PCT). I wont share needles... I know the dangers. Will make sure site is clean before injection, and use different new needles for filling the syringe and pumping it in my ass. Obviously, I'll make sure there are no bubbles and will warm the liquid for oil based substances when i use them. I know it has to go in about an inch. I know not to go too high as to hit major nerve endings that run down to the legs from the spine. You see i really do know what to do.

Thanks Glam, I hope to make some huge growth on this cycle! I'll keep you guys posted on my thread (assuming your interested).

Thanks!

Take care Glam

Marc

#9   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM

glammaman2000
Another tip...

Most'roids work off your liver,so take it easy with the booze.You'll get better results,with less stress on your organs.Or maybe you'd prefer to jump off that bridge when you come to it?
  #10   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 09:23 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
irrrational thinking

seems pretty dumb--you're willing to take the risk of doing roids...but you won't inject yourself, even thought injectables are safer and more effective...hmmm.
do we detect irrational thought here?
good luck and be careful with your body and mind.
-PD
  #11   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM

traveller
In regards to taking orals over injectables, a lot of newbies prefer orals because they don't have to deal with needles and self-administered injections. When I had to first deal with syringes, I had a friend, who was experienced in such matters, walk me through the process and watch me inject myself. Suffice to say that he had a good laugh. I hated needles and still do. Immediate pain from injections versus possible long-term pain from pills can affect what people take for their cycles as newbies.

Remember to relax when the needle punctures your skin...

Traveller
  #12   Add to XXLTank's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 06:32 PM

XXLTank has disabled reputation
Er,E

Quote:
Originally Posted by polomuscle
seems pretty dumb--you're willing to take the risk of doing roids...but you won't inject yourself, even thought injectables are safer and more effective...hmmm.
do we detect irrational thought here?
good luck and be careful with your body and mind.
-PD

Er, I didn't say I won't inject myself and I don't know the full story about oral cycles - that's why I'm asking those questions...

Is it dumb to ask about what you dont know?
  #13   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM

glammaman2000
"dumb"?

..not even close.Especially,as I get the feeling,more&more;that the"experts"are a bunch of gym-bunnies experimenting on themselves&passing around rumors!MD's used to supervise this stuff!(&they were quacks!)
  #14   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2005, 08:08 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
Quote:
..not even close.Especially,as I get the feeling,more&more;that the"experts"are a bunch of gym-bunnies experimenting on themselves&passing around rumors!MD's used to supervise this stuff!(&they were quacks!)
Yes, it seems very hard to get good advice that you can trust these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
In regards to taking orals over injectables, a lot of newbies prefer orals because they don't have to deal with needles and self-administered injections. When I had to first deal with syringes, I had a friend, who was experienced in such matters, walk me through the process and watch me inject myself. Suffice to say that he had a good laugh. I hated needles and still do. Immediate pain from injections versus possible long-term pain from pills can affect what people take for their cycles as newbies.
Try getting your advice over the 'IM stepping you through the process and waiting for the result. It's easy to laugh about it now. I had a terrible reaction from the omnadren on my first cycle. I did my first injection in the quad and in two days I was limping because of the pain. Second quad injection did the same thing to the other leg but to a lesser degree. Best injection was doing one with my best bud, call me a perv but it was very erotic.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options