The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 12:07 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 27: A Change of Plans

When the bearded hero dubbed by Titan as Hercules descended on the rain-slicked highway and lifted the huge moving van over to the road's shoulder, he was followed by the slightly smaller blond haired hero Adonis. He landed on the highway and began pulling the three cars apart that had collided after the truck jack-knifed and lifted them over to another shoulder in the road. The police & firetrucks were arriving just as the two super-heroes had finished clearing the road & took the injured passengers out of their vehicles. Within 20 minutes the muscular heroes had cleaned up the debris and traffic was moving again on the interstate in a rural area not far from Metropolis. There was barely time for news crews to arrive although a news helicopter did arrive in time to follow the two heroes after they picked up the rescue vehicles & flow them to Metropolis General Hospital.

At the hospital the arrival of the heroes was greeted with hearty cheers & applause and though both Adonis & Hercules remained composed, inside they felt like jumping up and down joyfully. For Adonis the red garbed hero felt as though he was doing more good than he possibly could have imagined. Hercules, his low cut blue costume showing off his hugely muscled & hairy chest, was also thrilled to have saved lives but hearing the applause boosted his ego. The former football player hadn't heard that applause & cheers in years and he never though he would have heard it again just a few short weeks ago. But here he was, on the third straight day of being in action and he was admired once again. Yes, he thought. It is Hercules that they are cheering but it was Mac Haggerty that got to hear it.

The younger hero Adonis, whom Mac still referred to as Doug back in the mountain sanctuary they shared with Titan & Brad Jennings, was still a little unsure of Titan's motives, but in his mind he was doing as much good as possible. The incredible & all-out muscle sex that all four powerfully built men enjoyed every night fulfilled the secret desires that Doug had in spite of his clean-cut image. He had also bonded with Mac at the headquarters and out in public. Often they would try & steal away some time to be by themselves , work out together, flex & pose for each other, & generally give each other encouragement & support. They went along with Titan's change of plans but they confided in each other that they didn't quite get what their huge mentor was all about.

Titan had devoted much of his time training with Brad Jennings who was being groomed to be the new Superman---at least temporarily. Unknown to any of the three Brad was merely a pawn for Lex Luthor. Yes, he would be Superman for just enough time as to turn the public slightly against the real Man of Steel. And when Luthor defeated Superman a grateful world would be more willing to accept him as the new Superman. Luthor allowed Brad to wear the costume but the hugely muscled villain was lustfully craving to wear it permanently. When Adonis & Hercules were out on patrol Luthor & Brad trained together to perfect his Superman impersonation and often Luthor played out his sex fantasies. As Superman Brad was Lex's slave and they played out the fantasy of Titan forcing himself on the Man of Steel and making him even more subjugated. Brad got off on the twisted fantasy, not knowing that it it was Lex Luthor who was working him over. Nevertheless he thought it was hot that Titan wasn't as heroic as the public knew.

Brad was allowed to get bigger but Luthor made sure to koep him in check and keep him resembling Superman for the next step in his plan. Unknown to Luthor, the real Superman WAS getting bigger & stronger training for the ultimate confrontation with his arch-enemy. Watching Superman "spar" with newly built robot opponents in the Fortress of Solitude, Batman was astounded with his friend's progress. The drive & determination reminded Batman of himself early in his career, so obsessed with ridding the world of criminals. There were many differences of course especially in Superman's prime motivation to defeat Luthor & regain his Superman identity. He had no idea that his test was happening sooner than they planned.

--------------

Lex Luthor couldn't have asked for better timing. On the day after he and Superman had originally scheduled their battle one of those "storm of the century" weather phenomenon was happening in the South. In addition to wind & rain several states were under severe tornado watches. This was just the right job for Superman to tackle...and fail at.

At first it was a handful of people who called in to their local news stations with sightings of Superman in the sky. Given the turbulent weather in the area most of the stations were not ready to take many of these reports seriously. However, soon people were sending in their amateur video footage and pics that varied from blurry to nearly crystal clear evidence that at the very least there was a caped hero flying in the sky and through the dark clouds. One of the tornado-chasing weather bureau planes caught the best footage showing the figure circling through the clouds as though he was trying to break them up. In fact the opposite was happening: who ever the figure was had actually caused more funnel clouds to develop. As far as the footage showed the flying figure stopped when he saw what he was doing and flew down to the earth.

A farmer who was busy evacuating his family later gave an eyewitness account to the news that was later broadcast nationally. He saw for himself that Superman had landed near the path of a tornado and picked up a silo & the farmer's house moving it 100 feet away. In front of the horrified farmer's eyes the tornado changed direction and destroyed the silo AND the farmhouse while Superman flew in the opposite direction picking up other buildings and moving them . Through that day more reports & footage were coming in that Superman had suddenly returned but that he was actually causing more damage & destruction. When Titan arrived in the area he was seen pulling Superman from the scene and taking over. News & eyewitnesses captured what looked like the two arguing and Titan flying directly into the cyclones and breaking them up while Superman stood by. Within the hour the storms had passed and Titan & Superman were approached by residents & news crews. Superman was clearly back on Earth but was unusually tongue-tied in front of the cameras & the reporters pushing microphones in his face. Titan was viewed as the hero of the day even though the muscular hero seemingly tried to change the subject to the good news that Superman was back. However, as the news reported that night Titan was viewed as real hero, talking to reporters & explaining what had happened. When asked where he had been & what he had done incorrectly Superman avoided answering questions, issuing a string of "no comment" replies & flew off. He was not cheered and in fact received several boos. Luthor couldn't have been happier.

Later that night Lois Lane again ventured to the roof of her building hoping Superman would show up & explain. She had never seem him get that kind of reaction even on those rare occasions when he did fail. It was obvious to her that Superman was out of practice --she just couldn't understand why so many others weren't willing to see this. She saw a figure flying towards her roof & hoped he would explain but it utrned out NOT to be Superman. It was Titan.

"Good evening, Miss Lane. I'm sorry to intrude"

Lois actually felt a twinge of fear being in the presence of this huge muscular man who stepped closer towards her. As though he read her mind, or saw the look on her face, he said. "Please don't be afraid. I wanted to see you & explain what happened today."

"I know what happened Titan. Superman returned and screwed up--and as usual you showed off"

" Well I'm sorry you think that. I actually tried to cover for Superman. He tried to tell me he could handle the situation and he was unwilling to accept my help. He was actually quite angry that people turned on him."

" I'm sorry. I know him better than you and that's not Superman."

"Very well. Watch the late news tonight. Some reporter caught a part of our conversation on video & sold it to the news. I'm afraid Superman doesn't come off very well"

Lois scornfully replied. "Why did you come here to tell me this?"

" Because Miss Lane I wanted to let you know if you need to turn to someone, Titan is here for you."

"Need someone?? What is that supposed to mean?"

" I mean that if you & Superman somehow can't reconcile because of his behavior or because he abandoned you for so long, I wish you'd consider me."

" Titan, you are ridiculous if you're saying what I think you're saying"

" I am. Superman couldn't--or wouldn't--commit to you. But I can & will. You can't deny that you've given thought to being with this muscular body to protect you & make love to you."

Lois laughed nervously. "I never gave it a single thought".

The intense eyes of Titan looked into hers although at first she was riveted on his enormous bare muscled chest looming over her. He bounced them slightly & said her name. "Perhaps you SHOULD give it some thought. Superman never made you this offer and he may not always be here to make it---even if he wanted to."

He took her hand and placed it on his chest before she realized it.

"Think about it." He flexed a little more. "You may find it a more tempting offer soon"

Titan flew off leaving Lois just a little dazed & confused. What was it about that man that seemed so familiar--as though he was someone she had known & dated before? Lois got a chill and went inside but that night she dreamed that Titan came back to her and took her to bed.

==================

The following day when Superman met Batman to take him to the Fortress of Solitude he was informed by Batman of the previous day's news. They knew exactly what had happened: Luthor was setting himself up as the real hero who would defeat an incompetent and possibly malevolent Superman. Batman told Superman not to panic but that he had to be careful to not let Luthor "re-define" him in the public's eyes. If he succeeded in defeating Titan & exposing Luthor he had better make sure that Luthor was not viewed as the victim. Superman increased his training that day, out of need to be even more prepared but also to be ready faster. He was going to show the world that the real Superman was back, better than ever.

============

As Luthor worked out that day he smiled and felt just as motivated. He knew Superman was probably somewhere, worried & more concerned than ever about his reputation. He was going to draw Superman out in public and in front of millions he was going to defeat him once and for all. After his work out he wore the Superman costume and flexed and posed in the mirror. "Superman never filled out this costume the way I do. Yes, I deserve to be Superman" As he looked at himself his fully hard cock looked like it was going to rip through the tight briefs.' And Lois deserves to be with a true Superman".
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:30 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
OMG you ARE the BEST writer!!! Great job!!! I can't wait for SuperLex to embarras Clark in public, take his uniform, his title, and make love to Lois!!! YOU ROCK!!
  #3   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:59 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Don't count out Superman just yet
  #4   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:16 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
glad to see Superman is changing some of his mentality as well - re: revenge etc. definitely another nice twist to story (as is his gains, growth from training)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options