The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 01:52 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 31: The Battle Begins

"If you're just joining us, we're following the breaking news from Edwards Air Force Base in California's Mojave Desert where a spectacular media event may be in danger of becoming a horrific tragedy. The Air Force has informed the press that the experimental BW-6 space plane which was scheduled to land here minutes ago may now be forced to make a crash landing. The pilot of the BW-6 reported to ground control that an electrical systems failure has damaged its instrumentation, including part of the landing gear. The back-up systems have also failed so that the BW-6 will be forced to land with only partial deployment of the landing gear. The BW-6 is now circling over the area giving the emergency crews time to move into position & to give the flight itself time to make its approach to the airstrip.

"Moments ago our aeronautics expert analyst here at GBN told us that the chances are slim that the space plane will be able to land safely and even the best case scenario is that the multimillion dollar aircraft will suffer irreparable damage. Of course the main concern here is the pilot & his crew of the BW-6 whose lives hang in the balance.

" Right now distress signals are going out in the hopes of reaching Titan, members of the Justice League, and even Superman. Earth's once mightiest hero has been conspicuously absent since returning to Earth and blundering in his first mission back a many days ago. Simply stated, everyone is praying for a miracle no matter who shows up."

With all the commotion on the scene no one really paid much attention to Bruce Wayne as he and the other members of the Justice League (in their civilian identities) gathered in his private VIP lounge. The super-powered members were ready to go into action although even their combined might wouldn't be enough to bring the plane to a safe landing. Green Lantern would be able to use his power ring but because of the size & weight of the aircraft he might cause even more harm. They all prepared to move anyway in case Titan or Superman didn't hear the distress calls & arrive in time. As for Batman he couldn't help but think this was the work of Lex Luthor happening so close to the time for battle with Superman. It would be just like him to cause a disaster, draw out Superman & fight him with all this media coverage.

Lois Lane knew this was exactly Luthor's plans. She knew him better than anyone else here did--just as she knew that Superman would take the bait. When they were informed of the BW-6's condition Clark Kent was ready to spring into action but Lois & Jimmy held him back. They also told the disguised Adonis & Hercules to stay undercover until the last possible moment. Everyone watched & waited.

Superman had just finished working out in his Fortress of Solitude when he decided to watch the coverage of the BW-6 landing. He knew Bruce had invested in this aircraft & would be there in California, along with Lois, for the event. He also knew they were planning to stick around in the area as his moral support for his battle with Luthor a few days later. However, Superman was unaware that Batman had also assembled much of the JLA at the scene. None of tat was on his mind when the news reported on the damaged craft. Superman knew that he HAD to try & save the BW-6. He put on his metallic gray action suit even though he wished that he would be wearing his own costume for his real return to action. He flew out of the Fortress and headed south not thinking about what awaited him.

After successfully using his own satellite to damage the BW-6 Lex Luthor flew back down to Earth and sat on top of a nearby mountain to watch the dramas unfold at the air base. Luthor was actually smiling, entertained by everything, including his fail safe plan. If Superman didn't show up Luthor would appear as Titan as the last minute & save the day. However Luthor was counting on Superman's timely arrival and his attempt at a rescue. For if Superman allowed any part of the wheels to touch ground it would explode--Luthor's satellite infected the aircraft computer system with an undetectable virus which would cause a massive systems failure & explosion. All triggered by the wheels touching the ground. If Superman failed to arrive Titan would save the craft and land it safely ---because Luthor would disable the virus via the same satellite and a new last second transmission.

At the time when the BW-6 started to make its approach radar picked up another much smaller approaching craft. It took very little time for the Air Force & the TV cameras to turn their attention to the sky and the flying figure that was rapidly approaching. At first the assumption was that Titan was arriving on the scene with a few network analysts disagreeing because of the figure's outfit. When the sun reflected on the metallic costume no one could tell who this mystery figure was. Superman carefully flew under the craft lifted his arms and let it rest on his palms. The weight of the BW-6 was offset by the aerodynamics but still Superman's muscles flexed & strained as he descended, guiding the craft towards the airstrip.

The cameras positioned at the end of the airstrip caught the face of the figure under the BW-6 and soon everyone knew that Superman was in action. While the networks reported the details of the approach of Superman none of them mentioned his previous mishap, his costume change, or his obvious change in size. Then there was near silence from everyone on-air and at the base as Superman guided the craft even lower. From his vantage point & using his telescopic vision Luthor watched it all with what an observer (if there had been one) would say was fiendish glee.

Superman then changed positions and flew up, inches above craft. Then he reached down & held the craft steady. His strong fingers dug into the fuselage like it was made of soft clay and he was able to grip it easily & guide the craft down. Still holding it he would land it & taxi it down the runway. As he followed the lines on the airstrip ahead Superman's mind flashed on Lex Luthor. Why wasn't he here as Titan to grandstand & save the day? Why hadn't the phoney Superman showed up to purposely "screw up?" Then Superman realized this was no accident--Luthor must have sabotaged the BW-6. "He wanted ME to show up & try & save the day. But why? Was he assuming I'd mess this up? Or....had he done something to make sure I would? Just how far would he go? Here I am about to land this plane safely...and no problems. It's just too easy. Something's going to happen when this plane lands"

It was then that Superman made a calculated move that would require all his strength and powers. He kept hold of the aircraft and used a combination of his x-ray vision & heat vision to kill the engines. The pilot & crew had been informed by mission control that Superman was guiding their craft but they didn't understand what he was doing now. Still holding on, Superman slowed his flight summoning up all his strength until he was near stopped near the end of the runway, hovering above the earth holding the BW-6 a few feet from the ground. The crew didn't ask questions when Superman yelled out for them to open the door and use the chute to slide to safety. They just did it. Superman then called out for them to run from the area as quickly as possible. The emergency vehicles raced towards them but Superman urged them to stay back too. Then without warning Superman grasped the plane even more and started to ascend, picking up speed and taking himself and the craft high into the sky. The reporters on air were trying their best to offer their commentary & the cameras tried to keep up but no one knew what was happening.

Lex Luthor was watching it all and knew exactly what was happening. Superman was taking the disabled aircraft back into space and out of Earth's orbit. Luthor kept watching the Man of Steel in action moving rather quickly to repair the damaged craft--he was impressed that the hero knew anything about the inner workings of the aircraft. He watched intently as Superman seemed to have finished, took the pilot's seat & began to guide the craft back to Earth. In the meantime Luthor knew it was time for Titan to make his appearance.

Even though Lex Luthor had planned for Superman to fail he knew that there was a possibility that the hero might succeed against the odds. So he had one more contingency plan. The last injection of artificial super-serum has restored a limited version of his morphing powers and he used then to give himself the appearance of being bruised & beaten. While Superman was finishing up the aircraft repairs Titan arrived at the Air Force base.

There was complete chaos at the base. No one knew what was going on although the crew of the BW-6 were being debriefed and their accounts of what had happened were starting to leak out when Titan was spotted arriving at the scene. Reporters flocked to him asking him why he hadn't shown up earlier, what he knew about Superman's appearance, etc. Titan first made a statement for the cameras.

"Ladies & gentlemen it is with profound regret that I apologize I was not here earlier to prevent this travesty from happening. I must confess that Superman and I earlier today came to blows over our roles as super-heroes. Perhaps out of jealousy or envy..I just don't know...he has decided that he won't work with me. In fact he has asked me to step aside to allow him to be Earth's #1 hero again. When I refused he challenged me to a fight right then & there. I was taken aback as you might imagine and wasn't prepared for his violent outburst. As it happened we had only been fighting for a few minutes at my headquarters when he heard about the news here. I suggested we stop & put aside our differences & join forces but he instead attacked me again telling me this was HIS job. Before I knew it he knocked me out and I awoke just a short time ago, coming here as soon as possible."

While the reporters asked questions the BW-6 returned to the radar screens and Superman's voice was heard on the transmissions. He had repaired the aircraft and was landing it himself. Luthor spoke again.

"I'm afraid to say this---but I'm amazed that Superman knew exactly what to do & how to repair the plane. When he returns I think he needs to explain himself and what if anything he had to do with this near-disaster. If he created this purposely to redeem himself in the public's eyes we need to know."

The BW-6 landed safely among scattered cheers. People were indeed excited & grateful that lives weren't lost and that the plane was saved. When the reporters rushed to Superman as he flew out of the plane and landed on the airstrip he assumed they were questioning him on how he saved the day. Instead he as bombarded with questions stemming from Titan's accusations. Instead of taking the time to deny anything Superman flew up into the air.

"OK, Titan. Or should I say Luthor? You've played your last hand. It's time we had this out!"

When the name Luthor was called out everyone looked confused. Then Titan flew into the air about 10 feet above the crows & five feet from Superman. For the first time Luthor saw Superman close-up & realized he had been VERY busy training. He looked bigger than he had ever seen him before. He was going to really enjoy beating him before the public.

" Superman, I think you've gone insane. Is that why you're doing these things? You think I'm Lex Luthor?"

" I KNOW you are. But there's no sense in my proving it until I'm through with you."

He lunged at the muscular figure and they grappled in mid air. Cameras were now all turned on this latest "breaking news".

From their TVs people were transfixed by this bizarre turn of events while those at the air force base looked up, watched from the bleachers or viewed in at the stadium screens. Lois Lane, Jimmy, Batman, and the JLA all watched with basted breaths and hopeful eyes. Superman HAD to beat Luthor--for himself and for the sake of the world.

Luthor was impressed with Superman's strength & fighting skills but the bald villain hadn't even begun to fight. He grabbed Superman by the collar and ripped open his shirt exposing his powerfully built muscles--mostly for his own curiosity. He pulled Superman close to him & whispered in his ear "You're much bigger now since the time when I raped you, Superman. I;m going to enjoy this more than you know."

Superman lost is cool and slammed a fist into Luthor's steel hard abs. He laughed. " That's the best you can do?"

Luthor grabbed superman by the arms and dragged them both to the ground. " None of this mid-air stuff, Superman. It's man-to-man, here on the ground." He let go and let Superman fall to his knees. He raised his arms and flexed his biceps. He then silently his waved hand, in essence saying. "come & get me"

.....To be concluded
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Your story is well crafted and addicting.
  #3   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:42 PM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
awesome... the fight finally starts... Looks like Luthor is stronger.... Oh, Yeah..... Lets rumble....
  #4   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:22 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
VERY WELL WRITTEN!! CLEVER Come on SuperLex , beat up Superman and all the hidden JLA including Adonis and Hercules.... its time for a NEW Superman, Super LEX!!
  #5   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:34 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Bout time Luthor laid the beat down on Supes

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size