The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dbzdanny115's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:25 PM

dbzdanny115 is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanx

To All:

I dont have much to say but thank you to a lot of people on here. I'm a 17 year old guy from ohio. I'm happy now but when i was 14 i weighed in at about 207... With all the workouts posted here it made it easy to lose the excess weight. When accompanied with swimming 4 hours a day(2 in morning 2 in the evening) it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be, and i got into a really cool sport, competitive swimming. This past swim season, about febuary, i weighed less than when i was in 5th grade at 143. Now i'm back up to 165 from lifting protein drinks. I'm not into the stories but the workouts really helped... I'm a lot happier now and i look better too. I still have a little chub but i dont mind, especially thinking of where i've come from. Good luck with all of your bobybuilding/weight loss plans.

Thanks Again,

Dan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 09:58 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Awwwww...

...that's GREAT!I think we all undervalue aesthetics.KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL!Do something about that Volkswagon-size butt!It sounds like a joke,but I'm quite serious.If we care about architecture&parks&garbage in the streets;why not about what we see in the mirror?When I was in Sydney;the women were very chic.&slim.&it was NICE!It shouldn't turn into body-fascism;but I think it can boost everybody's mood!Good for YOU!
  #3   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 10:01 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
p.s.,....

I'm starting a new thread in"General".Love to have you contribute!
  #4   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 12:34 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Hi Dan,

Sounds like you have made great progress there mate!, and are clearly very happy with the results thus far. Everyone shuold get fit, whether that be just walking a lot more, jogging, general cardio, or like us, weight training, for me the endorphin release makes it all worth while, let alone all the other benifits of a heathier, stronger and bigger body.

I do a agree with glam. A lot of people just let them selves go. Obviously, one could argue that people who do this don't have the motivation, or the time, or perhaps have too much going on in their lives to be able to spend time keeping fit and making them selves look attractive. But i personally think that one should MAKE TIME. As an IT professional, I am a very busy person, like the rest of you guys, and therefore because my desire is so big to get massive and musclular, I make time to achieve that goa in the long term. For those that don't do any sports or exercise, start easy and slowly, and believe me, once the endorphins get released and one starts seeing changes in the bodies shape, or strength or endurance, whether your goal is to add muscle or get toned and loose fat, you will see a difference in as little as 6 weeks or less. Believe me, go for it!

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options