The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:20 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Muscle Trap

could not resist least posting this story over here as well. It'll be my first one here and I'm really proud of the results. Sorry it had my furry theme in it, but I don't see an issue with that. It is still male muscle growth after all.

I began to panic, running from one featureless wall to the next. There was no way out. To make matter worst I could feel my body getting bigger. How this was even possible didn't register, I needed to escape this place while I could still move. I stuck the wall with fists and feet, but the walls didn't budge, even though the hallow thud could be heard. What ever this place was, it was making sure to keep me there till something happened.

I moaned as my body kept swelling, I was working up a potent stink from the sweat. All my exertions were only speeding up my growth. It was getting harder and harder to move, muscle rubbing against one another - fighting for more space. As my running shifted to a waddle, I kept panting feeling my balls rolling against my growing quads. My leaking cock bobbed and swung from side to side, flinging thick gobs of pre. One misplaced step in the juices and I was flat on my growing back. All that could touch the ground was the very top of my lats, the heels of my feet and my firm tight ass. From the look of things, I might had ended up resting in the center of the room, head pointing at one corner with my feet at the opposite.

I tried to roll onto my chest, but my arms were sticking almost straight out from my body, arms so packed with muscle I couldn't bend at the elbow or rotate my shoulders. I grunted with displeasure as I gave myself to the endless growth. I was an immobile mound of bull muscle. though I was helpless, I was extremely turned on by this. My growing cock defied gravity by standing straight up into the air, the bulbous head seems to rise into my vision. Light shined off the very tip as pre oozed out and slowly ran down the entire length of the impressive bullhood. I licked my lips at the sight, I couldn’t move my head from my traps being so massive, so the cock was all I could see over the mountain of pecs.

I could not see the stranger, but the scent it had was incredible. It was a rich musky scent like it was bathed in raw sex. It kept itself far enough so that I couldn't see the person. the scent was driving me wild with animalistic lust.

I tried to buck my hips, but so packed full of muscle I couldn't even move anymore. I seemed to have maxed out, no more room for any more muscle. However I could still feel my body growing, the only place that could grow, my balls. They had grown to the point that they covered my massive legs and spilled over, each ball was brushing the ground one moment, then resting the next. My cock was also growing in size, getting longer and thicker. The base was getting so big that I could feel it spreading my legs a little more till they were locked in place.

The scent from the stranger vanished for a moment as my attention was shifted to the tower between my legs. Once it was thick enough to lock my legs into a spread eagle pose it stopped growing, though my balls kept swelling. Pre was pouring over the side of my cock like a waterfall, I can feel it pooling between my legs. I thought it would have pooled but it seems that my gut bowed out from all the muscle packed into my abs.

The scent returned, this time it was coming from near my feet. I tried to wiggle my toes but all I could feel was the tight ball sack. If being so muscled I couldn't move was bad, being pinned down by my tanks was worse. I couldn't get over the scent it seemed to fuel the growth of my balls. Impossible it may have seemed at first, they were starting to rise over the mountain of pecs.

I gave out a low deep moan and the flow of pre began to gush out of me, spurting at times. I couldn't tell how big they were, nor did I care. All I wanted was a release the lust of seeing that cannon firing was on the top of my mind. Fantasizing over seeing it erupt in a white geyser, I didn't care if it drowned me. Just as long as I can gripped by a climax.

That climax almost hit once my swelling balls began to press against two of the walls; a breeze between them as they grew reminded me that I was pointed at a corner. I started feeling my back move along the floor. I thought I was growing taller, but I was being pushed along the ground by my growing sac. My cock twitched and throbbed, splattering hot pre as my body was being moved along the cold floor.

I couldn't see the corner coming closer and closer, but I did feel my horns starting to dig into the wall as my arms and shoulders began to press into the adjacent walls. If I wasn't trapped before, I was really stuck now. My balls kept right on growing till they touched the ceiling and the underside of my sensitive cock. I shudder at the feeling, my balls sloshing with hot male milk.

At first it wasn't potent, a small gush followed by a larger one. With each throb of my massive cock, more seed was splattering on the ceiling and dripping down on my torso. No matter how much force I fired off, the ceiling held fast, the cum rained down in thick gobs I could feel it pooling on my muscles then slowly running down to the floor like rivers. The room was slowly starting to fill with my potent milk. I was helplessly gripped in a climax to end all climaxes. I closed my eyes and let my tongue roll out of my maw. I was awarded with a large helping of my own spunk as it landed in my open maw. I had to swallow or risk choking on it.

Unaware of my surroundings, the room was filling with more and more cum, there was no where for it to go. It was piling up fast, first my backside was bathed in my cream, then it was approaching the top of my pecs. As being so packed with muscle and stuck in the corner, it prevented the juices from reaching my head without going over those glorious mountains. As it crested at the top of my pecs it dripped down at first before the wave of hot cum washed down. I gagged and choked at first, snapping my mind into reality. I gulped down what I could as it filled the space under my head, matting my mane and plugging my ears

I couldn't stop cumming and the flood of milk was growing too thick to keep up. I snorted a few time, but I could feel my belly being filled to the bursting point with cum. I had to stop drinking my milk, but it couldn't stop piling up. My vision turned white as they were covered in milk. I was forced to breath though my nostrils, snorting some cum as it threatens to cover my muzzle. As I had no choice, I held a big breath just as the cum covered my nostrils. I couldn't tell how long I was gonna last, but there was no way out of this trap. It was hopeless I was doomed.

With a loud gasp, I sat up in the king size bed, completely covered in a mixture of sweat and sex. As I wiped my eyes clear of the cum that managed to land there. I swallowed hard. I was a sticky mess from the tips of my horns to the soles of my feet. I cursed as I had completely ruined the bedspread with my fresh load.

"That is the last time I drink that supplement before bedtime." I turned at looked at the massive white tub. The only thing written on it was instructions how to prepare the drink. A red warning was there "Guaranteed results. Results may vary."

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/

Last edited by Ragetiger; February 24th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
Bigmusclefan (May 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 16th, 2013), Ultra GMan (December 18th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:29 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
That was most certainly very interesting and got right to the TF ASAP, so it was short 'n' sweet. There's only one thing I saw was "splace" instead of "place" as a spelling error. You should do more of these stories~

Also, that was kinda creepy-lucky. . . I logged on right when it was posted, pretty much. . . Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird. But is coo'.
  #3   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:43 AM

thanks for letting me know about that error. found another in there, guess my spell check didn't see them. weird.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Spell check? A few issues, I shall send them in private message rather than here.
  #5   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Spell check? A few issues, I shall send them in private message rather than here.
thanks for finding those. seems i wasn't paying too much attention to word processor when i was typing it up. It's been edited to reflect those changes.

Got to hate typing when aroused, i'll make sure to double check myself before posting.

#6   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
I don't mind furry stuff, and you certainly write very well.
:3 nice job, ragetiger!
  #7   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum360 View Post
I don't mind furry stuff, and you certainly write very well.
:3 nice job, ragetiger!
*bows* thank you. some don't care for the furry side, but I love seeing myself as a big bull these days. Great motivation for my workouts.

#8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
*bows* thank you. some don't care for the furry side, but I love seeing myself as a big bull these days. Great motivation for my workouts.
I used to hate furries because they looked weird, but of course, spending time on the Internetmachine changes that. I learned to like them because they're highly artistic people. Furries are cool beans, even if some of the IRL furries are. . . Eh. . . Uh. . . Creepers.

I mean, look at FA!

FA gets updated WAY more than Y-gallery AND it has better overall quality in pictures. You're also more likely to find muscle growth/muscular characters on FA. Furries also add a bit of variety to stories too, considering there's more to include when describing their looks and what not. Simply adding a "furry" element can make a story stand out. But it can also turn people off.
  #9   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
I used to hate furries because they looked weird, but of course, spending time on the Internetmachine changes that. I learned to like them because they're highly artistic people. Furries are cool beans, even if some of the IRL furries are. . . Eh. . . Uh. . . Creepers.

I mean, look at FA!

FA gets updated WAY more than Y-gallery AND it has better overall quality in pictures. You're also more likely to find muscle growth/muscular characters on FA. Furries also add a bit of variety to stories too, considering there's more to include when describing their looks and what not. Simply adding a "furry" element can make a story stand out. But it can also turn people off.
hehe I'm on FA. Oddly enough there's a couple of groups dedicated to people that are muscular IRL. There's even an "offical" muscle fur list.

But I'll agree there are some out there that are just plain creepy.

#10   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2012, 02:48 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Ok the ending made me laugh at the same time that was sexy. Great job.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options