The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:03 AM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Muscle Dynasty Pt 1

Jason Edward Charles had just about everything going for him. He grew up in a very loving, famous & wealthy family. They lived in a beautiful mansion & really he never had to want for anything. He was smart, talented & very good-looking, popular with everyone at school, students & teachers alike. He had excelled in college and was now ready to embark on a fulfilling, creative career as a filmmaker. Many would say that Jason simply led a charmed life. Jason might agree except for one nagging doubt he had since he was a teenager. In spite of assurances by his family Jason felt very strongly that he didn't belong and was in fact adopted. Anyone who knew Jason's family actually understood why he felt this way.

Jason's great grandfather was eccentric Italian shipping magnate Justin A. Tuperizi, who had emigrated to the United States & built a huge fortune. Tuperizi was also famous, or notorious depending on your point of view, for being an unapologetic & lusty womanizer. He had quite a few mistresses and fathered many children, including Jason's grandfather Troy E. Charles. He and his wife Harriet were known to have a tempestuous marriage as a result and still they remained married. Although he was now nearly 100 years old J.A. Tuperizi still remained as robust and lively as a man half his age and continued to be the head of a remarkably diverse & expansive family. And yes, he was still married to the same wife.

Jason's grandfather was the renowned athlete & bodybuilder Troy E. Charles who broke Olympic records in the late 1950s then went on to become a world famous champion bodybuilder & whose classic physique was the gold standard for years to come. Troy Charles stopped competing in the early 1960s and then moved on to act in movies where the handsome bodybuilder played mythological heroes, gladiators, starred in westerns, action films, and more. In the early 1970's Troy Charles retired from movies & went on to open a chain of gyms, becoming a fitness guru & multimillionaire. As many people noted over time Troy and his lovely wife June looked incredible for their ages and even today in their 70's they were mistaken for a couple in their 50's. Troy's incredible physique was even more remarkable---if his face looked like he was in his fifties his body looked like he was still in his thirties.

Troy & June's two sons Alex & Nick followed in their father's footsteps as gold medalists in the Olympics in the late 1970s and as competition bodybuilders well into the 1980s. In fact they surpassed their father in the number of medals and awards they won and were built even bigger. Like their father they had successful movie careers and were partners in the fitness business. Now both over 50 with families they were still movie stars and Nick still competed in bodybuilding. Their youthful faces & muscular bodies were the envy of everyone --even those who openly questioned if cosmetic surgery, steroids, or some other artificial means were being used to keep them young-looking. One need only look at the rest of the Troy's extended family to see how genetics was the real factor.

Alex had a beautiful wife and their two sons & a daughter carried on the family tradition of athletics & bodybuilding. All three were successful athletes but only the two sons went into bodybuilding--and they were just as successful as their father & grandfather. Rigorous drug-testing of the brothers showed NO steroids or growth enhancing supplements but still they were dogged by juicing accusations.

Nick was more of a rebel and though he got married he and his wife only had one son, Jason. Jason wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father, uncle, cousins & grandfather as an athlete & bodybuilder but he didn't do well in school athletics. He also didn't seem to have the bodybuilding genetics that everyone in the family had. He lifted weights & worked out but never seemed to gain the size that seemed to come so naturally for everyone else. Aside from some teasing by one of his bodybuilder cousins Roman when he was younger the family was supportive and didn't put any pressure on Jason. Nevertheless this was the main reason Jason felt he was not a real Charles.

Now 22 Jason Charles had graduated with honors and planned to go into filmmaking. His student films had received awards and he was sought out by many studios & producers but Jason wanted to remain independent. He was assured by his family that they would provide financial backing for any project he wished to undertake. Since Jason had a particular affinity for documentaries he decided this was the way he was going to go. However when he told his father that he wanted to do a documentary series on his family's history his father got uncharacteristically nervous and told him it wouldn't be a very good idea.

"But why, dad?" Jason asked. " I think people would be very interested in learning about great grandfather & the rest of the family including all my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. At our family reunion two years ago at great uncle Don's vineyard I was really amazed at how many people are in our extended family. I knew back then that there has to be some fascinating history there. And yet none of my generation knows much of the details".

"Jason, I didn't say it wouldn't make an interesting story. It would. I'm just telling you that it wouldn't be a very good idea to pursue. Our family history is bit, uh--complex. And I don't think your great grandad especially wants to have his private life looked into."

"Jeez! Great grandad wasn't exactly private before!"

"I know, son. Tell you what. Why don't you go see your grandpa Troy. He's never been too shy about talking about his life. I'm sure if you just concentrated on him, that would be ok."

Jason didn't want to argue with his father but his grandpa Troy's life story was pretty well known already. Jason simply didn't know what angle he could use could in a documentary that would make it more interesting. Nevertheless he agreed to see his grandpa Troy the next day. Besides maybe he could find out something about himself.

Troy E. Charles & his wife lived in a mansion in the Hollywood Hills with a spectacular view of the city. They had lived there for over 50 years and considering the custom work on the house & how many antiques, collectibles. & memorabilia they had collected they couldn't possibly have considered moving. Jason & his family visited here often and as a child thought the place was "neat". As he got older Jason viewed the ostentatious home as simply tacky. White columns, heavy drapery, wood furniture painted gold, mini-fountains, & fake marble sculpture of strange creatures were just some of the things that Jason was fascinated by a a child. As an adult they struck him quite differently.

When he arrived Jason's grandmother informed Jason that his grandfather was waiting by the pool for him & that she'd be out there shortly once she fixed lunch. Jason strolled through the house, again struck by the gaudy decor but also by all the framed bodybuilding photos & movie stills that adorned the walls, table tops, & virtually every place where a picture could be seen. There was no question that his grandfather Troy was an amazing looking man and Jason was more than just a little turned on by seeing his muscular pics. As walked though the hall leading to the pool area Jason stopped at one picture of Troy & his father Justin from the 1950s at some costume party. Jason never thought about it before but it was odd that there were no pictures he had ever seen taken any earlier. No photos of Justin as a young man or Troy as a boy. In fact there were many family members he never saw pictures of as children.

Jason walked out to the pool and saw his grandfather getting out of the pool --and for a split second the way the water and sunlight reflected off his bodythe thought he saw his grandfather as a young man. When he walked closer the illusion vanished but still Troy Charles looked incredible. His broad shoulders, huge arms, beefy pecs, still ripped abs, rounded glutes & thick legs showed little indication this was a man in his 70s. He had a full head of silvery hair & matching beard & his face had few lines & wrinkles. Troy extended his arms and gave Jason a vigorous hug.

"Come my boy, sit down."

They sat at the patio table and Troy smiled broadly, flashing his perfect, white teeth.

"So, you're thinking about doing a film on the family? Did your father tell you that his grandfather would never go for it?"

"Yes, he suggested you might make a better subject."

"Me?" Troy shifted in his chair and his pecs bounced involuntarily. "Ye gods, I've already written an autobiography & that was no best-seller let me tell you."

Watching his grandfather's muscles flex & bulge Jason lost his train of thought momentarily and replied "Well, you have to admit Grandpa Troy that you didn't reveal much beyond the what was already known to everyone. Nothing about your childhood."

" True enough."

" I mean you & dad & Uncle Alex have been dogged by steroids rumors for years and I thought you would have set the record straight."

" Why? We all know we've never done any steroids. It's all natural. Genetics." Troy flexed his biceps and Jason's mouth dropped.

" But what about me? I've worked out just like everyone and I have never been able to build muscle."

" I don't know what to tell you Jason. We don't understand it ether."

"So...am I adopted?"

Troy laughed heartily. "Are you joking? Look at how much you look like you brothers, your dad & me. Your great grandfather even. No, my boy you aren't adopted--and we love you just as you are."

In a way Jason was disappointed and it showed.

"Jason you've seen my brothers & sisters & many of your other relatives. Not all of them have the muscles in my line of the family. You could easily have the genetics of my mother who died long ago." He looked at Jason & saw that disappointment.

"Okay. I'm going to tell you a little more about my life, including my childhood and you'll see that it hasn't always been so wonderful. I had many struggles as a young man & perhaps if I tell you a little about it you won't feel so bad about yourself."

"Really? You'll tell me stuff that isn't in your book?"

Troy Charles nodded. He knew that Jason should have been told at least something of the family's true history a long time ago. Now, the question was what to tell him & how?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! I look forward to seeing more of this one!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Ah, the tease buildup. What is lurking in the shadows that may now see the light of day. And how will Jason respond to it all. And what secrets does great-grandfather JA Charles have? Hopefully future chapters will reveal all (pun not necessarily intended.)
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I loved the setup so far, and it's written nicely too. I have to admit, Though I may be a bit biased since I feel sympathetic for the character, considering I'm the odd one out in my family too. . . But I suppose I'm the odd one out by choice, not natural design.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2012, 10:43 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
There had better be more to this, you've gone and intrigued me, sir. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options