The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sunday Afternoon at the Gym, Part 6...Steady Growth

Sunday Afternoon at the Gym , Part 6...Steady growth
(c)2003-2012 Mdlftr

Here's the latest installment with Matt and Andy. Please let me know what you think! Enjoy! Mdlftr

A few months later, Andy and Matt are standing in front of the mirror in the gym, post workout, shirts off, assessing their progress. Andy is pleased. Between the heavy workouts, the secret steroid regimen and the feeding program, Matt is showing some serious size. In the 10 months they’ve been lifting, Matt has put on 43 pounds of muscle, bringing him to a shade under 250#. At 6’3”, he is beginning to look muscular, even in clothes.

Andy is up to 255, a bit heavy for his 5’10” frame, but he is enjoying the mass. He also knows how much Matt likes his big Italian muscle tits, and at this weight, he’s huge! His chest is barely contained in an XXL, and his ass is busting out his pants. His pecs have become so big and heavy that his nipples point straight down. They are so full and round that they resemble giant balloons of muscle. His arms look like ham hocks and his thighs rub around each other as he struts across the gym. Andy makes sure to wear shirts that prominently display his pecs, since he knows that they are a major motivator for Matt. He also frequently caresses them after a particularly hard workout, commenting on how pumped and sore they are.

Matt can’t stop thinking about how much he likes huge pecs and wants to develop his own. Andy makes sure to encourage him. The gold cross on a chain nestled in Andy’s deep cleavage draws the eye, as Andy intends. He frequently trails his fingers up to adjust the chain when he is sure that Matt is watching. He loves showing off, and he loves how much Matt appreciates his hard work!

Matt in the meantime is looking like a different man. His formerly narrow, slight shoulders are broad and meaty with muscle. His delts are round and full, and his hanging arms are stretching 17 inches on the tape! His quads have muscled up nicely, as has his ass, as Andy confirms with a quick assessment in the back. Matt’s abs are a bit blurry, but you can definitely see a four pack. Best of all, in Andy’s opinion, Matt’s pecs are taking on a fullness and roundness that he loves.

Chest workouts include sets of incline flyes to pre-exhaust and warm up the muscles, followed by incline and flat bench presses, followed by dips. Matt’s promising pec shelf has become a major ridge, bulging out proudly into space. As they bulge out and to the sides, crowding up against Matt’s lats and arms, his pecs are becoming slightly disproportionate to the rest of his upper torso. Andy will solve that by making Matt’s pectorals massively disproportionate! Andy loves big, full, rock hard pecs! Under his careful coaching and mind control suggestions, so does Matt.

Nothing more has happened on the conscious level of their relationship. They are close as friends and lifting buddies, but Andy pulled back on the kinkier subliminal suggestions and stopped with the scent training. He just didn't feel right about the manipulation. A bigger, more muscular body was one thing. Slavery was something else.

Matt’s training enthusiasm is undiminished however, and is even increasing as he sees and feels and enjoys himself getting bigger and stronger. Matt even fantasizes of a time when he will be bigger than Andy. He’s not sure why, but his cock always get hard at that point and he has to go “take a moment.”

Andy is oblivious of the emotions he has awoken, but he likes Matt’s newly competitive edge- where Matt occasionally challenges him to a “flex-off” in the gym. Andy occasionally thinks of Matt getting bigger than him, but his mind always veers away from what could happen after that. He is content with how things are now – good friends, great lifting partners, steady gains in size and strength. He is even thinking of discontinuing the steroid regimen- Matt seems to be growing even off-cycle, as if his body has finally learned how to respond to training. Andy is a great coach, and Matt is a great student. When will the student overtake the coach? What happens then? A question with an answer for another day...

The gym is closed and they are the only ones there, so they are assured of complete privacy. Matt is doing a final set of incline barbell presses. He is bare chested, the better to see the muscles working. The gym is hot, the temperature set on high to counteract the cold night outside. Sweat runs down Matt's chest. Andy has a major sweat trail down the center of his tank top, running into the waistband of his shorts. He stands behind Matt’s shoulder, coaching him on form. Set done, Matt puts down the weights, momentarily exhausted. Andy reaches over his shoulder and wraps his big mitts around Matt’s bulging pecs.

“O.k. man, lemme just work that blood into those pecs for ya,” Andy mutters in Matt’s ear, as he slowly massages Matt’s swollen pec mounds, rubbing them in a circular motion. Matt sighs and leans back against the incline bench. Another evening of muscle worship has begun...

“That’s it man, just relax. Let me do all the work. Get the blood flowing into these muscle tits of yours,” Andy presses harder on the swollen muscles, squeezing and rubbing the pec flesh with his thick fingers to thoroughly pump it, pull it and stroke it. Matt mutters and shifts in his seat, his growing excitement reflected in his tenting crotch.

“That’s it baby, just let Daddy take care of you. You’re getting big,” here Andy cups and squeezes each pec hard in his hands “..and full. You love huge pecs, don’t you baby? Uh huh.”

He draws out the word, sliding his calloused hands to the underside of each muscle mound and pushing upward. Matt shifts again and groans at the tit play.

Andy reaches into a nearby gym bag and pulls out a protein drink. Popping the top, he hands it to Matt. “Here ya go. You gotta keep those muscle tits of yours fed.” Andy knows that his deliberate, provocative statements about his growing chest both embarrass Matt and turn him on. He thrives on the compliments, even as they embarrass him. They also spur him to achieve more size and strength.

Matt blushes and ducks his head. "Shit man, why do you talk like that? You should talk about muscle tits... you could put someone's eye out with those!" He gestures at Andy's massive pec shelf and perky nipples thrusting through his tight tank top.

Andy laughs, then deliberately spills some of the protein drink on Matt’s pumped and swollen pecs. “Aw, now look what you made me do!”

Andy leans over a befuddled Matt, who isn’t quite sure what just happened, between the intense workout, followed by the mesmerizing pec muscle rubdown.

He looks up at Andy, “I…wha’..?”

Andy takes control as usual. He stands in front of Matt, looking him up and down, enjoying the sight of a 6'3", cute, dark haired Celt with pumped hairy pecs covered in chocolate Muscle Milk. "Yum," Andy thinks to himself.

Aloud, he says, sternly, “Just look at you! All pumped and sweaty and swollen and covered with protein! We can’t have that go to waste!”

Suiting action to the word, he leans in and steadies himself by putting one hand on each of Matt’s hairy thighs. Sliding himself in between Matt’ s meaty legs, Andy comfortably settles in and starts licking MuscleMilk off Matt’s swollen chest.

Matt groans. Andy laps up and over Matt’s thrusting pec shelf, laving the perky nipples, then biting them gently between his teeth, then flicking them again with his tongue. Matt is really moaning now.

“That’s it baby, flex ‘em for me!” Matt squeezes. Andy bites down on the tender nipple and cups and squeezes the swollen pec muscle. “Harder man! I want to feel it! Matt groans and flexes again.

Once the spilled Muscle Milk is all licked up, Andy gets Matt another container. This one is laced with Andy’s own special creation – a potent cocktail of steroids and mass gainer to target Matt’s freshly worked chest and back. Andy carefully monitors the dosage and frequency for maximum impact and minimal side effects.

Matt is getting stronger and gaining muscle weight, steadily and surely, with no bitch tits or zits or hair loss. This is what Andy is shooting for - a tall, hugely muscled, Irish giant! Matt’s long arms and legs, previously skinny and bony, are becoming ropey and sinewy with muscle.

Andy knows that eventually, even long arms and legs bulk up with muscle, given enough hard work and food.

He plans to take Matt to 280 or 290, then go even bigger after that. Andy is thinking 330 or so will be a good size for Matt. At 6’3” he needs a lot of muscle to fill out that frame to the kind of proportions that Andy likes. He is making sure that that is exactly what Matt is getting.

Matt chugs the potent mixture and lets out a loud belch of satisfaction. They laugh.

Last edited by Mdlftr; March 24th, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (February 16th, 2014)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
sorry no one respond but read so much. Dude just keep up the hard work, I am in love with this plot and i love this story, you're going from the darker angle but either way I love the muscle lust
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Sunday Afternoon at the Gym...Part 6

Please keep up with this very HOT story. I want to see Matt get really HUGE. The bigger the better. Just because you do not get alot of replies to your story does not mean we do not like it. The reason I think is the times we live in and the economy. A lot of guys are just busy trying to keep their heads above water and getting ready for tax time. I thank you for taking the time to write stories that guys like me love.. I will sure be waiting for the next part.
Thanks Again.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2012, 03:44 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
GTlifter
sorry no one respond but read so much. Dude just keep up the hard work, I am in love with this plot and i love this story, you're going from the darker angle but either way I love the muscle lust
March 18th, 2012 04:56 PM

Mdlftr: Thanks man. I appreciate the compliments. I'll admit I was beginning to wonder if anyone was reading or enjoying this, since there were no comments -- until now!

Terrylee Long
Please keep up with this very HOT story. I want to see Matt get really HUGE. The bigger the better. Just because you do not get alot of replies to your story does not mean we do not like it. The reason I think is the times we live in and the economy. A lot of guys are just busy trying to keep their heads above water and getting ready for tax time. I thank you for taking the time to write stories that guys like me love.. I will sure be waiting for the next part.
Thanks Again.

Mdlftr: I want to see Matt get huge too. It's amazing when you start writing a story -- you never know where the characters are going to take you.
Thanks for reading! It does an author's heart good!
  #5   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
I really did enjoy this story. I hope they will grow muuch more. Especially those awesome pecs. Make them huge, disproportionate. Thank you for all nice evenings so far!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options