The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 22

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Dan was woken abruptly one night by a phone call from his cousin Phil. He sounded like a wreck, barely able to keep his voice together, as he told Dan that he was coming to stay for a while, needed to get away from home, away from town, away from everything. He was taking the late night greyhound, and was really hoping someone could be there when it got in that night. "Phil, you sound like a wreck... what happened? Can you tell me?" Dan asked, concerned. His cousin Phil was the same age as him, but he remembered from the infrequent times that they'd seen each other that he was a pretty small kid, even compared to Dan's original dimensions. Peter wasn't exactly close to his siblings and so they hadn't seen each other for a few years.

Phil's voice was on the verge of breaking as he told Dan of the latest round at his house, and how he just couldn't handle it any longer. Dan wondered if there was more, as Phil sounded pretty wrecked. His cousin cut things off though. "Bus is leaving this rest stop in two minutes. I've gotta go. Please be there, Dan... You and your dad were always cool to me when I visited..."

"Yeah, sure, I'll be here, just be safe," he told Phil before his cousin hung up. Peter was off on a business trip that weekend and, as usual, Colin accompanied him. Dan was sure whenever his dad wasn't giving some sort of presentation, he was taking his boyfriend back to his hotel room to fuck his lights out. But he'd given him a cell that he'd assured Dan he would keep on no matter what, in case of emergencies. Dan remembered that and dialed the number, explaining the situation to a groggy Peter on the other end. Once he understood the gravity of the situation, he assured Dan he was packing and leaving for home at that moment and he'd be there in the morning.

The bus pulled in, nearly forty-five minutes late. Only two or three people got off - it wasn't a big town, after all. Phil was last, struggling to carry a duffel bag that was nearly as big as he was, his little frame bent under it. He looked around, looking for his family. His eyes widened with shock when he saw Dan, but there was no recognition there; the last time he'd seen Dan had been before the spice had arrived and changed everything. Dan knew what that look meant. "Phil, it's Dan. Let's get you outta this rain and in a nice bed, okay?" he said, shielding the little boy from the rain that was pounding from the sky.

Phil's eyes got even wider, and he wobbled under the duffel bag, looking up at the massive figure in front of him. It didn't look a bit like Dan at all! Huge, seven feet tall at least, over seven hundred pounds of rock solid muscle, a deep voice that was young and powerful all at once... and yet, as Phil looked up, he saw his cousin in Dan's face. An older, manlier, built-like-a-tank version of his cousin, but he saw it. "D-Dan...? That really you?" he asked, confused awe in his voice. Dan grabbed the duffel bag, hefting it like it was a sack of feathers. Phil straightened up, staring in awe once more. "Dan! I don't believe it!" He lurched forward, his arms going around Dan as he gave him as strong a hug as his little body could, sobbing softly as his head was engulfed between Dan's massive pecs. "I can't believe I made it..." Phil mumbled softly, gripping Dan's torso, his small arms unable to encircle his huge cousin's freaky back and lats. After a moment, Phil stepped back. "Let's go, then. And you clearly have a lot to tell me." A smile came to his tear-streaked, rain-soaked face.

As they got into Dan's SUV, the hulking teen chuckled. "Not much, really," he lied. "Puberty and all that." He bounced his pecs under his sweatshirt a few times. "You, however, definitely have something you wanna get off of your chest. What happened at home, Phil? What's so bad you had to come here?"

Phil watched Dan's massive pecs bounce under his sweatshirt. Even under the thick fabric, it was obvious that Dan possessed a truly huge chest. "Puberty? You've got to be kidding me! I know all about puberty, having been denied it, apparently. No one gets huge like you Dan... it's impossible..." Phil's voice trailed off. Obviously it was possible; Dan was sitting right next to him, after all, squeezed into the driver's seat like some monstrous sardine in a can. Phil turned away, looking out the window at the lights going by. "Home... home just got bad. My folks don't get me. My siblings don't get me. Well mostly. Anyway, it's just tough being gay, scrawny, and a big nerd all at once..." Phil turned away further. "I- I just can't go back there. Not anymore."

Dan gasped. Did his cousin just come out to him?! "Phil... I didn't know. It must've been tough being gay in a house that didn't accept it... What did they do to you? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"No... it's not... well..." Phil's voice trailed off. "I don't want to talk about it. I-" He buried his face in his hands. "I just want to be away from there. It was more of a problem at school. And then at home... well... no one cared. No one gave a fuck. I was the family embarrassment. If I got shoved into a locker, well, that just meant I had to learn to stick up for myself. If..." Phil's voice trailed off. "It was a lot of stuff, okay. And it hurt a lot. But the wounds to the heart hurt a hell of a lot more than my ribs..."

Dan pulled up into the driveway and parked the car. Then he turned and hugged his little cousin in his big, strong arms. "Don't worry, Phil. You're here now. And... well... I dunno if you know this, but I'm gay, too. You're not alone. I'll always have your back, cousin..." he whispered into his ear.

Phil hugged back. When Dan announced he was gay too, he gave a little start, but quickly recovered, melting against his larger cousin. "Thanks..." he murmured, his voice muffled by Dan's sweatshirt and chest. He chuckled. "I don't think I have to worry about the locker treatment any more, with a huge dude like you watching over me..." Dan could hear the smile in Phil's voice. "Just don't squeeze too hard, Hercules. I'm not built like you are."

"Well, you got some of the same genes I did, maybe you're just a late bloomer," he soothed him, releasing him from his hug with a smile. "Let's get you inside, though. And you look like a wreck, you could probably use a nice, warm shower, too!"

Phil's smile widened. "A shower sounds like heaven. Although I'm hungry too... I spent all my money on the bus, and only had a little change left for the phone..." He looked indecisive for a moment. "Well, I'm pretty wet already. Might as well shower first. Unless you want to. Although it must take forever for you to shower. Me, I'm in and out, lickety-split!" Some of Phil's old cheerfulness was coming back, although Dan thought he could still see the haggardness he'd first noticed at the bus station.

They quickly went inside and Dan guided the smaller boy through the large house to the huge bathroom connected to his bedroom; practically a second master bedroom. "Take all the time you need, okay? Use the opportunity to start fresh," he told him as he shooed him into the bathroom. Once he heard the shower starting, he started thinking. Phil needed the spice. Badly. But he already seemed really suspicious of his growth and would doubtlessly grow even more suspicious when Peter and Colin came back. If he just blew up with size all of a sudden, there'd be trouble. And he wasn't sure Phil was ready to know the truth about everything.

Then a thought came to him. He could probably convince Phil to start working out in order to rebuild his self-esteem, and the growth could just snowball from that. He'd have to be careful, VERY careful. More careful than he'd been with anyone else's growth yet. Phil was no idiot, and he'd have to be a lot more subtle.

Phil did take a long shower. The hot water was soothing, and the rain had been cold. And frankly, the bus had been a bit grungy, in a few spots. Plus, he just needed a moment to unwind. Had he died and gone to heaven? His extended family offering sanctuary? His cousin, massive, friendly, and even gay? It was all too much. But if this was heaven, why was he so confused by it? No, he was still on earth. Just in a better place. But a strange one also. He knew there was no way Dan could just get that big... could he? Not unless he was some sort of mutant... Could that be it? Could Dan have won the genetic lottery? Phil let his musings wander, always turning them back when they strayed into more dangerous territory. The amazing feeling of Dan's huge pecs when he hugged him. The incredible size of his cousin's arms when he returned the hug. The massive bulge that had been impossible to ignore, resting between Dan's giant legs, like a coiled snake, dangerous and yet alluring. No. He needed to focus. And to finish his shower, he realized, as his stomach grumbled. A few minutes later, he appeared down in the kitchen, wearing rumpled clothes pulled from his duffel bag. He smiled, seeing Dan sitting and waiting for him.

"Hey, I made you some cocoa," he said pushing the hot cup toward him. He'd put a quarter dose of spice inside the cup. He thought even a half dose might be way, way too much for his suspicious little cousin, so he decided to play it conservatively and see how this much spice would change someone, if at all. He'd never given anyone such a small dose, he wondered if it would carry any effect at such small dosages.

Phil grinned, and eagerly took the steaming mug, inhaling it for a moment before drinking. He looked happy as the hot liquid entered him, visibly relaxing as it warmed his innards. "That's wonderful... A bit unusual tasting, but very good. Is it some foreign cocoa? I know they sometimes put spices and things in it..." He drank more, eagerly draining the mug, setting it down, empty, with a somewhat self-conscious smile.

"Yeah, it's Middle Eastern," Dan lied. "So, what kinda guys does my cousin like?" he asked with a grin, getting the topic of conversation far away from the odd-tasting drink.

"Middle Eastern, huh? Wow, no wonder I don't recognize that taste. Just barely there... under the chocolate..." He looked at his empty mug, and then heard Dan's next question. Phil's face flushed red, and he chewed his lower lip. "Well, ah, I guess, um... I haven't really dated much. You know, high school and all the issues. Nobody wants to be 'gay'... unless they can't avoid it, like me..." his voice trailed off. "Um, anyway, you know. The usual. Good looking. Nice. Built." He turned redder, as he realized again that Dan fit all of those descriptions and exceeded them all, and he grabbed his mug and tried to drink again, but realized it was empty. "Oh, gosh. I already drank it. I don't suppose I could get a sandwich too? Or whatever you have..." Phil was still blushing quite severely, not quite meeting Dan's eyes.

"Yeah, sure, one sandwich coming up," he said, going to the counter and whipping something up. "Built, huh? How built? Like a gymnast or underwear model? Sleek and ripped?" Dan kept prodding, knowing how Phil must be blushing.

"Uh, yeah, they're all good..." Phil said slowly, wondering if Dan was pushing his buttons. "Or bigger is good too. You know, like a rugby guy. Or a football player. Or a wrestler..." Unbidden, the image of Dan in a tight wrestling singlet popped into Phil's mind, Dan's huge muscles straining the spandex terribly. Phil's blush deepened two shades on the spot, and a third shade when his mental image moved to the crotch area. He looked away, thinking of puppies, the capital of Bulgaria, old Mrs. Walters the librarian, anything but big, thick, powerful cock... "Dammit!" He choked, realizing he'd said that last bit aloud, as his blush faded and he paled. "Uh, I mean, dammit, that's um, looks like a good sandwich you're making..." The blush came back as Phil realized how ridiculous he sounded.

"Oh, well, glad you approve!" Dan replied, knowing he must be treading on Phil's fantasies. So he was right that the little guy was a musclehound. He guessed it would just make what was gonna come next that much better. "So you like the jock types, huh? That's cool. Myself, I prefer the bigger ones..." he grinned. "Although there's something to be said for men of all shapes and sizes. Tall, short; muscular, skinny, fat; smooth, hairy... it's all superficial."

"Yeah, I guess it is..." Phil replied quickly, as he took a big bite of the sandwich. He ate for a moment, trying to think what all he'd just said. He devoured the sandwich quickly, and got up and got himself a glass of water, buying more time. Finally, he sat back down at the table with Dan. He couldn't believe how wide Dan's shoulders were... how did his cousin ever manage to squeeze into a seat? "I guess maybe it's the old 'opposites attract' bit. You know. I'm scrawny, so I want someone big. I don't know. It's not like I have a lot of experience." He chuckled ruefully, but his voice sounded sad.

"You don't like your size, huh? Well, how about we change that while you're here? Once you're all rested up, let's get you enrolled at the local gym!" Dan exclaimed, excited that he had a good segue into his cover for Phil's growth. And boy, he could tell that kid wanted to GROW.

Phil's eyes widened in surprise. "Me? The gym?" He chuckled ruefully. "I don't know Dan. I don't want to waste your time... I sure won't be able to keep up with you..." He blushed a bit, but pushed the thought of Dan at the bench press aside. "I mean, yeah, I'd like to be bigger... who wouldn't? But, uh, well... I may be working with the short end of the stick, in terms of my body's ability to make that happen..." He tried to regain his humor. "But, if you don't mind me tagging along, I guess I could try things out. See if I can put on a little size, at least..." Dan thought he heard a faint thread of hope at the last, as Phil looked at him with an odd expression.

Dan patted his cousin's shoulder and chuckled. "That's the spirit! You'll be making quarterbacks beg to suck your cock by the time I'm finished with you!" he joked, noticing how much that made Phil blush. "It's pretty late, though, we should hit the sack. We have plenty of guest rooms, but I understand if you don't wanna be alone tonight. My bed's big enough for two," he said with a warm smile.

Phil looked startled for a moment. "Dear lord, that must be one big bed!" Then he chuckled. "Well, I don't know. Why don't we go up, and we'll see. You don't, you know, roll around a lot, do you? Or sleepwalk? I think if you rolled onto me, I'd be looking like a cartoon character who got caught under a steamroller!" Phil laughed as he got up, glad that he still had a sweatshirt on that was baggy enough to reach down below his crotch.

"I'm a pretty solid sleeper," Dan reassured him with a chuckle. "And if you're that scared, you could always sleep on top of me!" he teased.

A slight shiver ran through Phil, just barely enough to be noticeable, although he hoped Dan hadn't seen it. Although deep down, part of him hoped very much that Dan had seen it. He felt like Dan was toying with him, pushing his buttons, and part of him wanted to push right back. "I guess that might work... as long as you promise not to push me off in your sleep. I don't want to go flying through a wall..." Phil giggled at that, a bit of his cheerful childhood self coming back. "Of course, I have been known to sleepwalk. You might not be safe. I might tickle you or something..." He gave Dan a mischievous glance.

Dan laughed, his deep, rich voice a comfort to the little teenager, his huge muscles heaving up and down with delight underneath the heavy fabric of the sweatshirt. "A risk I'll have to take!" he said with a smile as the climbed the stairs back up to his room. He started to get undressed right in front of his cousin, stripping to his strained boxer briefs!

Phil pulled off his sweatshirt, and his head was free of it just as Dan bent over to pull his pants off. Phil couldn't stifle the gasp that welled up inside him, as he realized that every picture he'd had in his mind of Dan's body - even the one with the spandex - was so painfully inadequate. Dan wasn't just big, wasn't even huge. He was gargantuan. The size and shape of his muscles was breathtaking, each a bloated, yet also rock-hard mound of pure power, veins racing across to feed the thick slabs of beef. When Dan straightened, Phil had to lean against the desk for support, as he saw Dan's truly massive body in all its glory, the tight boxer briefs barely registering, except for the huge bulge that filled their front, the fabric sagging, pulled tight over the huge member. "Oh fuck..." Phil gasped softly, his eyes wide like saucers, staring in shock. "You... I... I don't believe how big you are!"

"Well, they say seeing is believing, so, better start believing! You'll be seeing a lot of it if you're gonna stay here!" he said with a grin as he climbed into his bed. "C'mere," he beckoned his small friend, patting his huge pecs.

Phil stared, watching the monstrous god before him beckon. Dan was the embodiment of his wildest fantasies, a living breathing perfect specimen of freakish hypermusculature. He could scarcely believe what he saw, and found himself stumbling forward, toward the bed, pulling off the last of his clothes, down to his own loose boxers. He was Dan's opposite in many ways, small and weak where Dan was big and strong. He distantly noted the way the mattress compressed under Dan's weight, even though it was an otherwise firm mattress. He grabbed the blanket as he climbed atop Dan, pulling it over them both. "I- I can't believe how big you are..." he said again, repeating his earlier observation.

Dan just smiled warmly. "Don't worry about it. Just relax and go to sleep," he told him as he put his hands over him, clutching him to his body and keeping him warm as Dan himself drifted off, his mind eased now that he knew his cousin was in very, very capable hands!

Phil was exhausted, but he lay awake for some time, Dan's massive pecs cradling his head, his huge cousin's gigantic arms wrapped around him, holding him tight. It felt safe. It was something Phil hadn't felt for some time, and it was strange and wonderful all at once. Part of him wondered if he dared believe it all, if it maybe wasn't all some amazing dream, from which he'd have to wake. The thought of it make him more wakeful, as he worried that going to sleep might actually mean waking up! But just as his fears began to get the best of him, he felt Dan shift just a bit beneath him. The way the big man's muscles moved and rippled, even from such small movement... it was amazing, and Phil settled back to enjoy it. The way he rose and fell, with every deep breath into Dan's big lungs. The way he could hear Dan's powerful heart, beating away slow and powerful, deep beneath impossibly thick slabs of pectoral muscle. Phil relaxed again, his eyes looking down to see Dan's massive forearms, wrapped around him, dimly visible in the moonlight. His eyes wandered across the meaty cords and thick veins, as he became lost in them, gradually falling asleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
I've been reading this story from the start and just love the way things are unfolding.

Thank you
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:54 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am really looking foward to see how Phil will adapt to his new family and vice-versa. Another great job guys, this really has become your world, and I am glad you all invited us to share it with you.

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks, I just hope some people out there still care. There's a LOT of this story yet to come. :3
  #5   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 07:11 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Definitely love where this story is going - can't wait for the next chapter, Mad Dog! Keep up the great work!!
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 08:04 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great, great

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Oh, we still care, bear. Great new chapter, thanks for writing and inspiring.
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2011, 11:31 PM

It means a lot, coming from a connoisseur.
  #9   Add to dianarita33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:12 PM

dianarita33 is on a distinguished road
The best carpet cleaning in Brisbane.

Carpet Cleaning, Brisbane carpet cleaning.
Congratulations!! You need not search any more if you are looking forthe best carpet cleaning in Brisbane.We specialize in steam carpet cleaning and our service is of highest qualityand yet stillaffordable.
http://brisbanecarpetcleaningdirect.com.au/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options