The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Mr. Edwards, CEO

This is my first attempt at the start of an ongoing story. Hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think...

"Mr. Edwards will see you now," the receptionist gently nodded her head towards the men sitting in the corporate law offices private executive waiting area. The four men stood and walked into an empty conference room that the young lady gestured towards. They were all slightly surprised to see that the large table usually present in this kind of room had been cleared away, all but for one black leather chair at the far end, adjacent to the inner office door. For some reason, without being told to do so, the four men lined up side by side facing the door, waiting. They'd each come for the same reason, answering a personal call inquiring about their body-guarding experience and being told that a very lucrative job opportunity was soon to be available. What they hadn't expected was the presence of the other candidates, each having assumed the job was already theirs.

They waited only a moment before the door they all faced opened. Mr. Edwards walked in while still talking on a cell phone. He made the slightest of nods to the men, indicating he was aware of their presence, but sat down and continued the conversation he was occupied with. The men were divided in their thoughts. Two of them noticed the $2000 suit Mr. Edwards wore and pondered their own salary possibilities. One of the men listened attentively to the the phone conversation he was having, hoping to gain insight into the man they were about to interview with. The last man was staring past the fancy suit and trappings of the room, he was trying to take measure of what was behind the suit, and if he was correct it seemed to change their circumstances significantly.

"Gentleman," Mr. Edwards began to address them as he clicked the phone shut without any closing salutations to the party he was speaking with. "Time is money, I don't have to tell you this, nor will I again. Let's get to it. You all know why you are here, and I'm looking for the best. So far you are the 'best' my people could find, so, for the moment, I am trusting their judgement and we shall soon see if they are correct. Let's begin with hand to hand." And with that Mr. Edwards stood and began to loosen the Windsor knot of his Hermes tie. "Prepare yourselves however you prefer for physical exertion". In another moment his jacket was off and laid across the back of the chair, then he quickly undid the buttons of his dress shirt and without hesitation pulled it off and away in a business like manner. Tossing it on the side of the chair he now turned to face the four men and swung his arms a few times in large circles to loosen up his now uncovered torso.

Three of the men's mouths fell open in astonishment at the silver haired executive with the deeply tanned and prodigiously muscled body. They were still pulling off their own jackets when they were stopped in their tracks by the sudden unveiling of this phenomenally superior athletic physique. Only the one man who had suspected that Mr. Edwards was more than he appeared had stripped off his own coat in time to react when the gray haired Adonis sprang at them all at once. They were racing to keep up with what was happening. This job interview had nothing to do with questions or discussion but was a purely physical evaluation, handled by their prospective boss who's 240lb plus frame of lethal looking brawn and power was now coming at them with every intent of finding out what exactly they were capable of.

Mr. Edwards two huge vein roped arms came up in unison and clothes-lined the two nearest men, dropping them instantly to the floor in a heap. He snapped back from the forward motion and caught the next man with an elbow to the neck that sent him down to the carpet with the others. He turned quickly to face man number four who was the only one prepared to face him. His guard up, he was in a martial arts protective stance and countered the first two blindingly fast blows that Mr. Edwards launched against him. He returned two of his own that were effortlessly blocked and before he could repeat another attack the silver head spun and dropped him to the floor with a quick but highly devastating head butt. "I'll give you a minute to catch your breath, then we can try that again gentlemen. Perhaps you were holding back? I do want your best effort here." Mr. Edwards had turned to face the mirror hanging at the end of the conference room, and as he caught his own reflection he flexed his own muscles in a quick movement of rippling mass, peaking and relaxing the densely packed musculature. A slight smile spread over his face as he did, then his attention was turned back to the four struggling applicants. "I trust your next efforts will be a bit more formidable?"

"Hey you fuckin' blind-sided us. Cheap shot asshole," one of the clothes-lined men blurted out without a second thought at calling his future boss an asshole. He started to pull off his jacket then shucked off his turtleneck sweater quickly, his eyes locked onto Mr. Edwards in case he made a move. The other three also gathered together some sense of composure and readiness, pulling off more heavy clothing. All thickly muscled they each had formidable bodies, though lacking in the aesthetic beauty they saw in this gray haired superman bare chested before them. Ranging in body weight from 200 to 260 pounds they carried the size to pose a challenge, but whether or not they had the skill remained to be seen.

"I don't think any attack on the street is going to come with a warning," Mr. Edwards spoke crisply, " however, seeing as you might not have been expecting an aggressive action here in my offices I'll let you all prepare yourselves mentally this time. "
He paused as they all stood, peeled off whatever remaining clothes they wanted to and took a fighting stance. "Good, if you're ready now, let us continue."

"All four of us at once, against just you?" the guy who'd shucked his turtleneck asked, clenching his ham like fists.

Mr. Edwards looked at him like he was the most pathetic, insignificant human being he had ever seen. "Yes, Mr. Palatoni, since there are only four of you here today I'll have to make do. And if I'm lucky, perhaps I'll even break a sweat." Mr. Edwards leaned his head side to side in a short sharp motion, the vertebrae of his neck making a loud cracking noise as he did. The quick preparatory gesture added to his lethally intimidating presence. His relaxed muscles showed the kind of deep cuts that only appeared on the most chiseled of competition bodybuilders, the paper thin skin revealed muscle striations across every one of his large and prominent muscle groups. The thinness of his extremely narrow waist was set off by the two perfect rows of his enviable eight pack. Relaxed, his body already gave off such an aura of controlled intense power that it was hard to believe that any of them could better him in combat. His matter of fact comment only reinforced the intimidation factor he had over all four of these challengers.

And more importantly, Mr. Edwards had what it took to back up what he said. The exchange was ridiculously brief. He let them come at him this time and like a martial arts master, which of course he was, he dispatched them with smooth deliberate movements whose grace and apparent ease betrayed the power behind each blow. Vincent Palatoni he saved for last. When the other three were knocked to the ground and in varying states of conciousness Mr. Edwards chose to play with Vincent a bit, tossing his huge bulk across the room with only the effort of a wrists flick. He took two long strides across the room and picked up the bigggest of the four men like he was weightless, pressing his body over his head majestically while he admired the sight of his own physique once again in the conference room mirror, then tossed the large man once more across the room. Standing over Vincent, Mr. Edwards looked down and smirked at the former golden gloves champion. Bending over he took one of Vincent's meaty paws in his hand and spread out his fingers. The dazed man looked up to see this silver haired Adonis look down into his eyes and without blinking snap the bone of his index finger like he was breaking a breadstick at lunch. "See my secretary on your way out, she'll see that your compensated for the medical expenses." Mr. Edwards walked over to the leather chair and retrieved his shirt, buttoning it back up as he addressed the man on the floor clutching his finger in pain, "In the future you might want to rethink who you call an asshole Mr. Palatoni."

Mr Edwards turned and left the room without another word, wondering to himself if the next batch might be any more of a challenge. As he suspected, he hadn't even broken a sweat.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Massivebdy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 14th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
From what I gathered. It's about a buff old business man who is also violent. . . Not my cup of tea, but okay. I thought it'd be the standard "muscle growth+suits" shtick or maybe even muscle theft. Either way, it was nicely written grammar/word-choice wise. Maybe it's going in a direction that I missed? Or it's just a random set up to get you accustomed to what kind of man the CEO is.

My only tip:

1) Separate dialogue between two characters so it does not get confusing, lost, or jumbled.

"You're stupid," said Ivan as he poked at Ike's meaty chest. "Well you're a little twerp!" Ike angrily retorted.

to

"You're stupid," said Ivan as he poked at Ike's meaty chest.

"Well you're a little twerp!" Ike angrily retorted.
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
great story! can't wait for more!
  #4   Add to lemonsqueezer78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM

lemonsqueezer78 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
From what I gathered. It's about a buff old business man who is also violent. . . Not my cup of tea, but okay. I thought it'd be the standard "muscle growth+suits" shtick or maybe even muscle theft. Either way, it was nicely written grammar/word-choice wise. Maybe it's going in a direction that I missed? Or it's just a random set up to get you accustomed to what kind of man the CEO is.

My only tip:

1) Separate dialogue between two characters so it does not get confusing, lost, or jumbled.

"You're stupid," said Ivan as he poked at Ike's meaty chest. "Well you're a little twerp!" Ike angrily retorted.

to

"You're stupid," said Ivan as he poked at Ike's meaty chest.

"Well you're a little twerp!" Ike angrily retorted.

The way I read the story, I'm expecting (if the story continues) for there to be some kind of reveal as to the nature of the CEOs business that explains the physical nature of the job which the "applicants" are going for.

At this point we know that he's called them in for their experience as bodyguards and so rather than summise that he "just an old business man that's violent" - I thought the mystery was actually well set up. Whereas some people are occasionally clumsy about plot points like this, I found the set up promising and considering its length, the opening scene pretty skillfully crafted overall.

Nice one OP - I'd read more of your stories.
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsqueezer78 View Post
The way I read the story, I'm expecting (if the story continues) for there to be some kind of reveal as to the nature of the CEOs business that explains the physical nature of the job which the "applicants" are going for.

At this point we know that he's called them in for their experience as bodyguards and so rather than summise that he "just an old business man that's violent" - I thought the mystery was actually well set up. Whereas some people are occasionally clumsy about plot points like this, I found the set up promising and considering its length, the opening scene pretty skillfully crafted overall.

Nice one OP - I'd read more of your stories.
I had missed the part where they were bodyguards. I tend to brush over details like that when it's just paragraph after paragraph. I'm not saying the story was long, boring, or badly written (it's quite good, kinda makes me jealous lul). Now that the piece of the puzzle has been filled, you're probably right. I should probably reread the story word for word instead of 50 words, skip some, another 50 words, etc. But I got the jist of it now anyway.
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I enjoyed the story greatly, always a fan of more mature, ripped muscled men who are very strong and aggressive. Hope to read more soon.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options