The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2011, 03:51 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 26

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

It was a couple weeks later and school was in full swing for Dan. He had a big research paper coming up for one of his classes and was having to spend some extra time at the local library after school. He was having trouble finding one of the books on the list he'd made of references for the paper and was wandering the stacks looking lost. It might have helped if the labels on the stacks were clearer, but many were faded, worn, or just plain missing. The numbers, where they were even listed, were often bewildering. Just as Dan was beginning to despair, he felt a soft tug at one of his sleeves. Looking down, he saw an elderly man, with a bald spot on his head and white hair around his temples. "Excuse me, young man... you looked a little lost..." came the man's soft voice. It trembled just a little. "Were you looking for something in particular?"

"Oh, well, I need to find the book that's on this piece of paper, but it's not where I thought it would be..." he said softly, handing the old man his piece of paper. Was this guy a librarian or just a helpful old geezer?

The old man took the piece of paper, and held it right up to his face. He scrunched his nose and squinted his eyes, before finally surrendering, and pulling out his reading glasses from his pocket. A smile blossomed on his face as he read the words. "Come with me, young man. I've been working in this library for nearly twenty years, since I moved here, after retirement. And I was a librarian in the old library before that. I know almost every book in this place." He turned away, walking slowly toward the other wing of the library. "Come with me. It's in the other section..."

The old man walked down to the stacks in the other wing, and walked right up to a section. He looked concerned for a moment, but then gave a sigh, and bent over to pull out a book. "Wrong shelf again..." he muttered. Then he straightened, and handed the book to Dan. "here you are, young man..."

"Wow, thanks! I don't think I ever would've found it!" he chuckled, picking up the book and grinning. Dan was impressed that this man was still staying active after retirement. And he hadn't been taken aback by Dan's size at all! Maybe he could do something for him... he still didn't know what sort of effect the spice would have on someone as advanced in age as this man... maybe an experiment was in order. "That was really nice of you. I wanna repay you somehow... do you ever go out for coffee or something?"

The old man beamed. "Oh tut. It's my job, you know..." He thought it over for a moment. "I do usually take a coffee break in the afternoon, though. Keeps me peppy, you know. Nice little place just down the street here. They always know what I want, and get it for me when I come in." He smiled. "But you don't have to do that. I like helping people in the library. I've always loved books, you know. And I love helping others find books too."

"Well I don't have a ton of friends here yet, I moved here a little bit ago. Since you've been here for so long, I thought maybe you could tell me about the place and maybe... I dunno... I don't mind making friends with adults," Dan explained, smiling.

The old man chuckled, and put out his hand. "I'm Edward. Edward Smythe. Pleased to meet you, young man. Although I'm afraid I don't have much to tell you that you'd find interesting. Local history and such."

"Oh, I'm interested in all sorts of odds and ends, believe me!" Dan chuckled, taking the man's hand and giving it a firm shake. "So I'll meet you at that coffee shop when you get off, okay?" he asked, hoping he could get an opportunity to help the sweet old man out.

Edward looked at his watch. "My break is coming up soon, it seems. I guess time flies when you're having fun. If you'd like, I'll be there in about half an hour." The old man smiled softly. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name... or don't remember if I did..." he chuckled self-consciously. "Sometimes, I remember a book from thirty years ago, but not a name from thirty minutes ago."

"I'm Dan Stockwell. It's a pleasure!" he said, laughing. The old coot was pretty charming! "Well I'll see you there in a bit. Looking forward to it!"

The man nodded and grinned. "Very well, Dan. I'll see you there in half an hour. And please enjoy the book! I remember it being very interesting... but I must say, that was fifteen years ago!" He turned, and walked back down the aisle, looking as if he were walking just a bit taller. But halfway down he paused, looked back, pulled a book off the shelf and reshelved it, before moving on, muttering to himself about "shelving mistakes."

Dan checked out his books and took a leisurely stroll down to the coffee shop. The customers and staff gawked at his awesome size, but Dan just smiled and ordered some coffee to sip on. He looked at his watch and saw that Edward would be getting there soon, so he told the people there that he was meeting up with the old guy from the library. They knew exactly who he was talking about and fixed up the coffee he'd always get. Dan thanked them and paid for it, taking it back to the table and putting a dose and a half of spice in there. The guy looked pretty weak and old, so he wanted there to be a noticeably positive change in his life right away.

Several minutes later, Edward arrived. He moved slowly, but smiled as he saw Dan. He started moving toward the counter, but the girl behind it smiled, and pointed to Dan and the waiting coffee. Edward smiled softly, and went to the table, sitting down. He took the coffee in one weathered hand, and took a sip. "Thank you, Dan. Although as I said, you don't have to do this. It's my job to help people find books..." His brow furrowed a bit as he tasted the coffee, but he kept sipping from it. "So, I don't think I've seen you before, Dan. Did you just move to town?" He took another sip. "Coffee's off today... or something..." he muttered. But he kept drinking it.

"Yeah, my family moved here a short while ago," he said. He already considered Colin a part of his family. "It's a pretty quaint town! But I wonder why... well... I guess I shouldn't say this, since I don't know for sure..." he muttered.

"It is 'quaint' I suppose," Edward laughed, "but I've always preferred comfortable. It's a comfortable town." Edward looked at him across the coffee cup, quizzical. "Don't know what for sure...?" He took a long draught, having decided that he liked the strange new roast the cafe was serving this afternoon. "You can ask, Dan. I know most things about this town, it seems. And if you're going to live here, you had might as well know about the town too."

"Well..." he looked a bit pensive. "Is it just me, or are there a lot of gay guys in the town? Like, a lot more than there should be, at least proportionately..."

Edward sat back in his chair, and chuckled. He took a long draught from the coffee, and then began to speak. "It's not just you, Dan. It's true. There are a lot of us here." Edward took another sip, and continued. "I guess it just started about fifty years ago. A few men getting together, moving to the country. A few more came. And so on. At some point, it seems that we reached critical mass. About a quarter of the men in this town. Maybe more. I stopped counting a long time ago." He chuckled again, and drained the last of the coffee. "Interesting times, back then. Interesting now too, I suppose. Just not so much for us fogeys..." His laugh turned into a yawn.

"Oh, wow. So you're gay, too? My whole family is, too! I guess something about this place just draws us in!" he laughed. "I appreciate you not freaking out over my size, Mr. Smythe. It's nice to just get treated like a normal kid sometimes..." he added with a blush to his cheeks.

The elder librarian laughed. "Well, I won't lie and say I hadn't noticed - my eyes aren't that bad!" Another yawn. "But I had heard. And seen a few of you too. Interesting times, always." He sat back, and his eyes fluttered a bit. "Strange. I don't usually get tired from coffee... it usually gives me pep..." A long yawn followed. "I don't know how I'm going to get back to the library. I feel so tired, all of a sudden..." He pushed himself up from the table, swaying a bit.

"Do you live nearby? I could help you get back home..." Dan offered. He didn't want this guy falling down and breaking a hip on his way back home!

The man nodded. "Yes... just around the corner, but I..." As he was speaking, the cafe girl called out "Don't worry, Mr. Smythe. We'll call the library and let them know." Edward nodded thankfully, and accepted the huge arm that Dan offered, clutching it. His eyes widened a little as he felt how huge and hard and solid it was, but he was all but falling asleep on his feet as it was, and had no time to consider the sheer size of Dan's forearm. "I'm... just around the corner here. Down the street a bit. Number 412. Can't miss it."

"Gotcha," Dan rumbled as he guided the man out of the shop and down the street until he came upon a cozy-looking house with the number 412. "Nice place," he quietly purred to the man as he walked them to the door. Edward was barely able to fish his keys out and unlock the door before he zonked out, audibly snoozing in Dan's grasp. "Wow, this stuff's working fast!" he whistled as he searched around for the man's bedroom and tucked him in.

Edward's house was an interesting place. It had photos on the walls, and little mementos here and there, but wasn't overwhelming or cluttered. There were books, of course. Hundreds, possibly thousands. Filling the bookcases that seemed present in every room. In a few of the photos, Dan saw Edward. Younger versions of the man, usually on a trip with friends, or in his beloved library. Dan was surprised to see some of the oldest photos, faded black and whites of Edward as a college wrestler, back in the 1950s. There were a few old medals as well, and some faded certificates. Dan could hear snoring from the distant room, as Edward slept, and the occasional sound of the older man tossing about.

Hours passed as Dan waited to make sure Edward would turn out okay. He didn't know if the guy would have a heart attack or a stroke because of this, but he doubted something that extreme would happen. He just didn't know for sure, so he wanted to keep an eye on him. Plus he really wanted to see the results firsthand as soon as possible. He occupied his time browsing the man's collection, even finding one room that was dedicated to gay erotica! He found several collections of stories about guys like him; muscle men. He thumbed through them and got a thrill when he saw he exceeded even the wildest story's descriptions.

Dan was so engrossed in one of the books, that he didn't notice when Edward's snores ceased. And Dan didn't hear the distant bed creak, as Edward stood. And he certainly didn't hear the footsteps behind him, as Edward approached. Dan only realized Edward had awakened when he felt the man's hands settle on his hulking traps. "I see you found my books..." came Edward's voice, a low purr. It wasn't angry. It was... intrigued? Edward's fingers traced along the outrageous contours of Dan's traps and shoulders, feeling the massive slabs of muscle under the thin fabric of the tee shirt. The older man's fingers pulled away, as he walked around to look at Dan. "I don't believe I have had a nap that nice in years!" he declared, smiling and giving Dan a wink.

Dan was surprised to see Edward walking around with a solid-looking body. He didn't look like a decrepit, elderly man anymore... Well, he still had the wrinkles and white hair, but the frailty was gone. He looked closer to that college wrestler than he did the man he'd met in the library! There was a vitality to him that just came off of him in waves. Dan smiled. "It looks like it did you some good! Sorry I was being so nosy... These stories are pretty hot..." he admitted.

"No need to apologize, Dan... It's not every day a handsome young man like you comes into my house and appreciates my erotica collection..." He stepped closer, and looked down, noting the prominent hardness of Dan's tenting crotch. "I'm glad you like it... Not everyone appreciates that kind of literature... but I shouldn't be surprised that you like stories of big men. You're a pretty big man yourself, after all." He moved forward again, and mounted one of Dan's massive legs, wrapping his own surprisingly strong thighs around Dan's huge quads. He leaned in, and whispered, "But most of those stories can't even hold a candle to you, Dan..."

Dan blushed. He liked the forward tone this old man was taking. "I know," he admitted as well, flexing his pecs, making them roll underneath the thin fabric. His nipples were erect now, as well, and poked out of the shirt noticeably. "I take it you can appreciate someone my size? I'm sure a lot of guys out there think I'm... well... too big."

"Never!" Edward replied quickly, his voice stronger than before. He shuddered softly as he watched Dan's huge pecs swell and roll. "God damn that is one big chest you've got, Dan..." He reached over, and gripped one thick pec in his hands, feeling how full and firm it was. He groaned softly as his hands ran over it, trembling slightly, but from excitement, rather than age. He saw the prominent nipple, and smiled, reaching down to give it extra attention, rubbing it through the fabric, playing with the big knob, as long forgotten skills were reawakened. "I think you're breathtaking, Dan..." Dan could feel Mr. Smythe's hard rod grind against his big quads.

Dan grinned at the man's ministrations. "I'm glad you like," he purred, wrapping his arms around the old coot, feeling how much more solid and muscled he was after his transformation. Definitely not a weak old guy anymore... a strong old guy, definitely! "I'm pretty young, too. I probably have my best growing years ahead of me... I don't even think puberty's done with me yet," he added, thrusting his crotch out some.

A shudder swept through Edward, as he imagined an even bigger, more powerful version of Dan. The arms around him were so big already... the thought of them even bigger... He groaned, and gave Dan's nipple a forceful twist, sending a lance of sensation through the huge young man. "I must confess, I like the sound of that..." Edward purred, his voice low and confident. He moved himself forward a bit, further up Dan's huge leg, until his knee was at Dan's crotch. Slowly, expertly, he pushed forward. His kneed pushing against the denim that hid Dan's big cock and balls, making them churn with anticipation.

"Ohhhhh..." Dan moaned, biting his lip. He didn't wanna ruin these pants by cumming in them, but that was exactly what was threatening to happen if he didn't slip out of them soon! "You're making me so hot," he groaned, putting his arms down to start unzipping and sliding out of his pants.

Edward slid off of Dan's big leg, to let the younger man get his pants off. He pulled his own down as well, and then tossed off his shirt for good measure. Standing only in his underwear, Edward looked good, especially for his age. Frankly, he looked better than most men half his age. And the bulge in his underwear was decidedly healthy. When Dan's pants were fully off, he stepped forward. "Let me help you..." he purred, grabbing the bottom of Dan's shirt, pulling it upward slowly, revealing row after row of outrageous abs, then getting caught on Dan's freakish lats and massive pecs.

"Urk... sorry... I'm a bit wide," Dan chuckled as he attempted to slide out of the shirt but ended up just ripping the shirt through the seams. "Dammit, gonna have to go home shirtless," he huffed, hunching his shoulders, making his chest pop out.

Edward shuddered as he watched Dan's massive pecs surge forward, thick powerful slabs of solid beef. "I guess you'll just have to stay till dark," he whispered coyly, stepping forward and reaching out to run his hands over both massive slabs of chest meat. "I do wonder what we'll ever find to fill the time..." He chuckled softly, and ran his hands over to Dan's huge shoulders, exploring each massive deltoid, feeling every bulge and striation. "Magnificent..." he breathed, as he leaned in to kiss Dan's huge chest, pushing his face into the deep crevasse down the middle, his tongue exploring the outrageous contours of Dan's powerful pecs. He also pushed his hips forward, grinding his tented underwear against Dan's own giant tool.

Dan's cock got so hard it finally popped out of his briefs' waistband, growing high like a stalk up his abs, making it to the bottom portions of his chest, leaking precum. His huge balls and the root of his cock were enough to fill his briefs now. Dan pulled Edward's face out of his pecs and leaned down to properly kiss the old man.

Edward returned Dan's kiss, his lips surprisingly soft and supple. He grabbed Dan's huge neck, holding on as he put his long-dormant skills to use, using his lips, teeth, and tongue in ways that were surprising and new to Dan. Edward had decades of experience as a lover, and they were coming back to him in a rush. He nibbled gently at Dan's lips, pushed against the big man's teeth with his tongue, pulled Dan's tongue into his own mouth, sucking on it gently. As he did all these things, he pushed his crotch against Dan's huge pole, the pre getting onto his briefs. He couldn't believe how huge Dan's cock was, and it only made him want the young musclegod more. He reached back, and pulled down his own underwear, freeing his hard, healthy cock, and pushing it against Dan's big member.

"You aren't... intimidated by how big I am? Down there?" Dan panted as they broke their kiss for a moment. He could feel Edward's seven and a half inches throbbing against his own pole. "I wouldn't fuck you with it after just getting to know you, of course... you're a bit small for it anyways..." he added mischievously.

Edward grinned slyly. "First and foremost, I'm intrigued, not intimidated. Excited. Utterly lust-crazed!" He reached down, and took Dan's huge dick helmet into his hand, massaging it expertly. "You've seen my collection of dirty stories and drawings, after all..." He winked. "Second, I've taken some pretty big men, and while it's true that you definitely outdo each and every one of them in each and every way, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy that big cock... It just means I need to be a little creative..." His hand wandered down the thick, veiny shaft of Dan's cock, his fingers sending sparks of arousal through the big column of flesh.

The boy quivered, his cock shaking with stimulation from top to bottom. Dan writhed and groaned. "What... what were you planning on doing?" he gasped. He was a huge young man, but he was putty in this experience mans' hands.

Edward grinned, seeing Dan melt under his experienced touch. "Wonderful things, Daniel... wonderful things..." he breathed into Dan's ear. He leaned in, his tongue running over the outside of Dan's ear, sending shivers through the young hulk. He reached the earlobe, and gave it a tender nibble, before moving on down Dan's bullish neck. One hand continued its way down Dan's huge shaft, until it reached the root. One by one, Edward's fingers reached down to cup the oversized, churning balls, feeling their heavy potency. Edward's other hand grabbed Dan's proud nip, and began to flick it, his fingers working their erotic torture on the young stud's massive pec, while Edward's mouth moved toward the huge pole that was nearby. He ran his tongue over the crown of Dan's scepter, licking up salty pre, sending shivers through the young musclegod.

"Oh god..." Dan moaned. He'd had crazier sex before, but this guy was so slow, so methodical, so sensual that he was having trouble stemming the load bubbling up inside of him! All he could do was put his arms around the man that was making him quake with desire, resting his hands on the rejuvenated buttocks, feeling how they were rounder, more firm, more inviting to the touch!

"Mmmm..." Edward murmured, feeling Dan's powerful hands on his ass, feeling the young stud massage his suddenly revived glutes. "You like that ass, Dan? It's yours for the taking, you know..." He gave Dan's cockhead a feisty twist, sending a shockwave through Dan that went from his balls all the way up to his brain. "I don't care how long it takes, I'm going to find a way to take that huge cock of yours, Dan... Going to work my ass every day, until it's ready to take that huge tool..." He was pushing his own cock against Dan's big balls, working on the big pole with both hands now, running up and down it, squeezing, relaxing, squeezing once more.

"I... I can't wait..." Dan breathed, his chest heaving with the heavy breaths. A few minutes more of Edward's practiced strokes were all his genitals needed to reach the point of no return. Dan's balls pulled up and the giant boy roared as his cock started launching string after string of thick, hot cum into the air, splattering down on his chest and Edward's bald head!

Edward groaned with accomplishment as he felt Dan cum, the young god's cock shuddering and spurting like mad. He pushed his cock against Dan's big balls, and the feeling of Dan's cock ejaculating was all it took to bring him to climax as well. He gripped Dan's big dick firmly, and put his mouth on the end of it, eager to drink up whatever he could of the thick, rich cream that was shooting out of Dan's powertool cock. When the flow finally began to slow, he pulled off, letting the last bits flow down the side of the huge rod. "Delicious..." he purred wantonly, grinning at Dan. He leaned in and gave Dan a deep, surprisingly passionate kiss, letting the younger man taste the musky cum that was on Edward's lips.

They sucked face passionately like that for several minutes before Dan pulled off. "Fuck, I'm tasting better and better these days," he groaned, licking his lips. "You okay, Mr. Smythe?" he asked. He groped the man's ass some more. It was definitely juicy. A bit more muscle and there'd be some definite bubble butt action going on. Fuck, he was already thinking of growing Edward some more?!

Edward chuckled. "I'm better than okay, Dan. That was the best sex I've had all my life - and I've been around long enough to know!" He smiled as Dan massaged his firm ass. "I'm looking forward to more though... To being properly fucked by that massive loveclub..." He ran his fingers up the sticky loveclub in question, sending a shiver through Dan. "I don't know why, but somehow, I feel amazing! Better than I have in years! And just looking in the mirror... it's like meeting you has made me young again!" He laughed, and put his hands on Dan's huge shoulders. "I know I still have this white hair... but my body feels reborn..." He closed his eyes, taking stock of his new physical reality. "It's amazing... I love it!" He flexed his glutes, giving Dan a nice firm ass to grab.

"Well... it's getting late, I should get home before my dad wonders where I am," he said, bending over to give Edward another kiss. "I had a lot of fun, let's stay in touch, okay? This definitely shouldn't be the last time we do this..." he smiled. He found some kleenex and wiped off his cock and shoved it back into his underpants and pants. His shirt was in tatters. "I'll see you next time, Mr. Smythe!"

Edward grinned, and used the tattered shirt to dab a few stray bits of cum from Dan's huge torso. "Don't be a stranger, big man. I'm going to take that cock of yours, and show you a truly wild time..." He gave a saucy wink, and pulled on a robe, as he showed Dan the way out. "And if you ever need a place to sleep, I think I could find room..." He practically giggled, as he opened the door for Dan. "Oh, one more thing!" He rushed aside, and picked up the books Dan had checked out earlier. He moved quickly and gracefully now, unlike his earlier near-shuffle. "Don't forget these!" He handed the books to Dan. "They're due in three weeks."

Dan smiled and gave Edward's nipple a tweak through the robe. "How could I forget?!" he chuckled as he waved goodbye.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am so impressed by the development of this series! Another great installment, I can't wait for Edward to join the gang of muscle freaks!

Congratulations guys!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thank you. :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options