The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 6

Hey Everyone,
Here's the conclusion to Mr. Edwards. I debated whether or not to keep this one going, but thought it was time to wrap it up and try another. For those who haven't followed from the start, I think you'd definitely need to go back to the beginning to follow this one...
and thanks to those who stuck with it all along.

Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 6

Noah Chambers looked at his blurry reflection in the brushed chrome doors of the penthouse elevator as he rode up to the familiar gym floor. He was wearing a gray hoodie, soaked with a dark sweat stain across the center of his chest and one under each arm from running the two miles from his apartment. He was breathing hard and deep, and it felt good, taking big draws of air into his lungs. The elevator doors quietly opened and he bound forward, feeling confident and eager. Mr. Edwards was already at the squat rack and hard into his leg workout, his huge quads unrestrained from the usual, scant, gym attire.

"What are you working today?," Noah asked what was already obvious.

"Legs," a grunted reply came back.

"I did legs yesterday, but leave that weight on the bar, it'll be good for a warm up," Noah said with a matter of fact air as he stood beside Mr. Edwards, watching him indifferently, as he unzipped his hoodie and shucked it back off his shoulders, tossing it across the room. Bare chested under the zip up top he shook out his gargantuan frame of thick, densely oversized muscles, packed onto his torso so generously that it appeared a human body couldn't manage any more.

As always, Mr. Edwards' glance shot over towards the superiorly built man and a wave of jealousy swept over him. He racked his weight and fought against the envy he felt every time he saw Noah uncovered. The 50 or 60 pounds of extra muscle that Noah's frame sported dwarfed his. His pale, untanned skin, gleamed with a sheen of sweat and only made his freakish muscle size more pronounced, and he hadn't even started to pump himself up yet.

Noah moved over to the squat rack and just smirked at all the forty five plates stacked across the ends of the bar. He liked knowing that what he was about to do blew peoples minds, and with a slight bend he stepped under the rack and instead of hoisting it across his back and squatting, he pulled it off the stand and to the base of his neck, then started pressing it upward for reps, doing military shoulder presses with the 495 that was on the bar. Mr. Edwards big penis got hard watching him crank out the reps, something he liked seeing. When Noah brought the weight back to the rack he let it slam down hard and then swung his big pumped arms in wide circles.

"Fuck yeah, that felt good," he said with a laugh, and flexed his guns for himself. "Does that make that big ass fucking cock of yours hard Pee Wee?" Noah asked, waiting for the look of rage to start spreading across Mr. Edwards face. He loved swearing and waiting for the reaction that he knew was inevitable.

Mr. Edwards looked like he was fighting some kind of inner battle, and loosing, but still he wasn't coming at Noah yet.

"You got a problem fuckwad?, Huh. You wanna hit me or something?," Noah loved taunting him, "Then grow a goddamn set of balls, cupcake."

He could see the anger surging up, uncontrollable, and then the smaller man lashing out, throwing his best right cross straight at Noah's head. The bigger man just reached out and snatched the balled fist into his powerful grip and applied pressure, his crushing strength dropping Mr. Edwards slowly to his knees with a look of pain racked across his face.

Noah flicked his bowling pin sized forearm and sent the man sprawling onto his back. "You wanna fucking try that again Princess? I thought you had some power in those pretty boy muscles of yours. Guess not, huh bitch."

With every profane syllable Mr. Edwards anger renewed and he couldn't help but scramble back to his feet and lunge himself at the personal assistant that now dwarfed him. Noah loved that fact and scooped the charging attacker into a head lock, so easily taking control of the thrashing muscleman that he spun them towards the mirrors so he could watch himself as he tightened and flexed his 25" gun that choked off the air supply with each contraction.

"God damn, would you look at my motherfuckin' arm there, holy shit, that's sweet huh Eddie? That big cock of yours is still fuckin' hard as a rock, isn't it now. But then so is mine little man. I think you need to take care of that, don't you?" Noah tightened his grip for an answer. "Don't you?," he asked again.

Mr. Edwards grunted, as close to a yes as his restrained windpipe would allow.

Noah released the pressure around the neck and took a handful of silver hair and guided Mr. Edwards head towards his own stiff dick. "Time to open that pie hole of yours and make me happy. Got that?," he demanded.

"MmmHmmm," was the only garbled reply as the silver head bobbed up and down while Noah stared at his own ridiculously huge body and smiled.

-------------------------------

Noah was sweating, he was covered in it, and so were the sheets. 'Jesus H. Christ, what kind of a dream was that?,' he wondered to himself rubbing the sleep from his face and slowly rolling himself out of bed. He felt confused, and disturbed, but at the same time he looked down and saw that he was totally hard and had to admit that the dream was crazy, but felt wonderful, more than he ever could have imagined. He shook his head, trying to regain a sense of reality, and stumbled to the shower. He passed the table that was still piled with Dr. Krenshaw's notes from last night.

"Oh," Noah said aloud, piecing together his dream with yesterday's newly revealed information about brain implants and verbal cues. "Oh my god, am I really going to try and do this??"

It was a rhetorical question, because he already knew that he was. He just wasn't entirely sure he had the balls to do it.

Noah jumped in the shower and slid under the steamy water, his soapy hands sliding up and down his trim body and the image of himself in the dream flashed momentarily in his head. It made him smile, and his dick twinge, but he let the thought go and instead concentrated on the list of words he needed to start committing to memory. Those control words that had all the answers.

When he left the apartment he noticed his hands were clammy, but he tried to tell himself to relax. Treat it like any other day. Everything will be fine, just don't swear. He'd been working for Mr. Edwards long enough to realize he'd already had that under control, but now that he knew how dangerous it really was he couldn't help but think he'd suddenly forget and slip up. Paranoia and nerves were fighting reason and a plan of action.

By the time he got to the penthouse he felt fine, but then realizing Carmichael the butler was still in the hospital he quickly had a short panic attack. It didn't last long because Mr. Edwards came into the gym, with a towel wrapped around his neck and a pair of lycra mini shorts being all that covered him.

"Morning Chambers," Noah couldn't help but notice that it was back to 'Chambers', a marked return to their more professional relationship. "I was out rather late last night, I might be a bit off my game today. Probably should have allowed myself to sleep in again, but old habits die hard."

Noah wondered if he should remark, but Mr. Edwards continued before he had a chance to say anything. "I know the circumstances of both of our lives has changed considerably with my exit from the company and I've been thinking that we might want to consider adjusting our schedules accordingly."

Noah quickly assessed where this was going. This incredibly beautiful man who had teased and played with him the other day, showing himself off for Noah in ways he'd only dreamed off, who'd made him crazed with desire and let him think that they'd crossed some unspoken line and were now more than just employer and employee, well now he was putting the breaks on that. The next words out of his mouth were bound to be something about not needing me as much, or at all, and downsizing my job as his personal assistant.

"I think a shorter work day for you would still be more than enough to handle my personal affairs now," Mr. Edwards let the remark sit there while he put his towel aside and began curling a set of dumbbells. "What do you think Chambers?"

"Whatever you think best, of course," Noah answered back in an even voice, betraying no emotion.

"Of course I understand that this comes unexpectedly for you, so we'll keep your full salary in tact, and simply cut back on your hours," he said with a generous smile.

Noah smiled back, but for an entirely different reason. Then he spoke. "I was thinking that now with your change in lifestyles we should get you a dog? Some company?"

Mr. Edwards frowned, "Don't be ridiculous."

"No really, a dog. I think it's a marvelous idea. You could call him 'Aloha'." Noah said the name with a pronounced emphasis. "Aloha, I know it's an odd name for a dog. Aloha, who calls a dog Aloha, but don't you thing it's a catchy sort of name?"

Mr. Edwards put down the dumbbells and a slow grin spread across his face. If he wasn't so handsome it would have been an almost comic goofy smile, but Noah realized immediately that it was working. "Aloha?" the smiling man repeated back.

"All Hawaiian words just sound so beautiful don't they?," Noah went on, "Everyone thinks Aloha is just a greeting word for hello or goodbye, but it also means 'love'. Aloha is the word for love."

Noah saw the look of serenity and calm that transformed Mr. Edwards face. It was indeed the look of a man in love, and what's more he knew that it was directed at him. "Do you really think I should cut my hours back. I'd hate to leave you understaffed."

Mr. Edwards stepped towards Noah and playfully wrapped his arms around him, gently kissing the top of his head. "No of course not, I don't know what I was thinking Noah. I can't do without you know. In fact, this whole working relationship really is pointless anymore, don't you think? I wonder if it wouldn't be better if you just gave up that sad little apartment of yours and moved in here with me, where you belong."

Noah felt the two muscled arms tighten around him as the love-struck puppy he'd just created squeezed him with affection and rambled on. He'd stopped listening though. Noah was thinking of the list of words he'd been given. Words that triggered love and tenderness, that he saw were just as effective as the ones of profanity erupting in violence. But there were other words. Words to spark creativity, to heighten intelligence, to foster compassion. Words that could keep the big mans enormous penis erect indefinitely. The possibilities boggled his mind. Did he really want to be with someone who only loved him because he secretly held the key to that? It would be fun to find out though, wouldn't it. And Noah wasn't about to forget the words that released adrenaline, and would create an actual superman. Mr. Edwards, his devoted lover, would be the strongest man on the planet. And words that released human growth hormone, and the myostatin inhibitors, those would make him as freakishly big as Noah could want. He controlled it all. This corporate giant, Mr. Edwards CEO, whose handsome face and flawless body, money and power made him the envy of every man who met him, now he was Noah's plaything, to control and mold however he pleased.

Noah turned around and looked up into the beautiful eyes locked onto his. "Do you love me?" he asked simply.

Mr. Edwards gave a little laugh, surprised at his own answer, "Yes Noah, I do."

Noah stroked one of his big thick pecs and told him, "Then it's really time you started showing me that. Isn't it?"

------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

Mr. Edwards secretary Margaret came into his office holding a thin folder, interrupting the schedule reviews he and Noah had been going over.

"Sorry, this little report just came in from Security. It's been red flagged," she set it down on the desk. "They thought you should see it."

"What is it?," he asked only slightly annoyed, knowing security seldom did this unless they thought it important.

"Well, I thought it was quite silly really. I told them not to bother you with it," she added. "It came from some website, a gay one I think. The Evolution Forum?"

"Leave it," he said in the tone that also dismissed her.

"See what it is." Mr Edwards passed the task off to Noah and turned his attention to his computer while Noah read the report entitled, 'Mr. Edwards, CEO - Parts 1 - 6' Noah read the pages carefully, confident he was able to hide his straining erection from his boss. Noah read it thoroughly, knowing he'd want to re-read it again later at home. He wondered who had written it. Clearly it was someone who knew a great deal.

"And?," Mr. Edwards asked, waiting to be enlightened.

"It's a piece of gay erotic fiction, with a heavy muscle infatuation theme. The author seems to know everyone's name here, you and the staff, but only a handful. No company name is ever given. Not even a location. But he, well I assume it's a 'he', he clearly knows you're no stranger to the gym. He gets his jollies from that fact."

"So do I need to tell security to shut down their site?," Mr. Edwards knew he had the power to make that happen without a moment's hesitation.

"You needn't bother. It's nothing. A string of ridiculous scenarios and bad pseudo science. Just dribble. Truly."

"I trust you Noah," he concluded, ending the matter.

Noah shut the folder and though he wanted to smile, he didn't let anything show on his face. He made a note on his Ipad to contact Dr. Krenshaw as soon as possible and stole a look at Mr. Edwards who sat in the glow of his computer screen.

'Aloha', he thought to himself and finally let himself smile.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Massivebdy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 14th, 2014)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:06 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I really loved the combination of the first scene where Noah pictures himself as a bigger and more powerful version of Mr. Edwards (I thought it was the solution for his problem). But the romantic in me felt even happier when Noah put his plan in action and the response was very fast. Sure, i'd love to have seen him mastering the words techinique to build a super CEO, but the idea is just as powerful that it works better if only hinted.

Congratulations, i hope you have even more fun with future projects!

Cheers!
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:06 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Hahaha...Love the reference to the forum to end the story. Quite cleaver.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very interesting and satisfying ending to me. Thanks!
  #5   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:33 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Loved it!!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road