The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to momoware's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:25 PM

momoware is on a distinguished road
The Olympia Power Struggles Part I

I had been working as a columnist for El Mundo, the number 1 daily newspaper in Spain for two years when an offer arrived in my emails. I was a culture correspondent and had been invited out to Las Vegas with all expenses paid, to write a long piece on the Mr. Olympia show and about the culture of bodybuilding in the USA and the rest of the world. Attached to the email was a document, explaining the history of bodybuilding and giving details of what the sports entails. Little did they know this was not information I needed.

From the age of 12 I had had the most overwhelming muscle fetish of anyone I?ve ever met. It started with seeing photos of Dorian Yates in my father?s gym and progressed to a full blown sexual craving for muscle men. I calmed down and sent a plain and relaxed email saying that I would be thrilled to accept such a kind invitation, and wondered to myself what lay ahead?

I sat thinking- who will be on stage? will I get a boner in the audience? which bodybuilders will I speak to when I go backstage and who will I write about? Just thinking about the week ahead made me hard and come in my pants on the flight from Madrid to Las Vegas.

I looked down the list of competitors, each one filled my mind with dirty images. I imagined Lee Priest, King Kamali and Nasser el-Sonbaty were all with me. Then we were in a swimming pool, wearing tiny poser speedos. As the heat in the pool rose we removed these, and realising the heat was too great we fucked one another. The heat from the giant men?s bodies penetrated mine and left me feeling warm and satisfied. In the middle of my fantasy the show began.

You?ve all seen Mr. O, so I don?t need to describe the whole thing. When I think back now I just picture sweaty, oily muscle, oozing out of shiny lycra. Erect nipple and wide-spread lats. Calf muscles popping out and huge thick necks. And it was during the show thatI saw Alex Edmonds for the first time. I was captivated by his huge muscles and soft form. He had a big waist, which the judges hated, but I loved. I wanted to wrap my arms around it and feel his hard nipples over his solid pecs.

I looked down at my own body. 181cm tall, weighed only 71 kg. I was a journalist, and everybody could see. But for the first time in my life I wondered if maybe I could be on that stage, with muscles bulging out of muscles, my dick and balls wrapped up in a tight rubber package as my quads pumped with huge veins. The show was ending, and I knew that I had to focus on work.

I spoke to Shawn Francis for a long time. He won that night and the victory had given him a sexy attitude of strength and manliness. As we spoke he flexed, pushing a bicep in my face whilst we discussed lifting weights; shaking his quads, then flexing them when I mentioned bench presses. His pride turned me on a lot, but I was only interested in one man- and he happened to walk out of the shower as I was having a piss.

?You Joaquin Calderon?? He asked. His Spanish accent was terrible, I remember thinking. I stared at him, unable to respond. He was dripping wit water and his posing trunks looked so beautiful wet.
?Yes. Yes it?s me, hi, hello.? I shook his hand, the force overpowered me.
?My names-?
?Alex. Alex Edmonds. I know who you are. I think your body form is incredible, such size and beautiful curvature. You were the best in the show for me.? I lost my inhibitions. Willing to try anything to spark a conversation I decided to flatter the bodybuilder.
?Gee, it sure is nice to hear you say that. Shame the fucking judges don?t agree with you. 12th fucking place??
?That was such bullshit. You are the number 1 of tonight for me.? He smiled at me. I thought we might become friends. He could show me how to lift weights, and manage the diet so that I could look like him. The smile was warm and kind, and after it he invited me to his hotel room for coffee.

I was delighted when we arrived at the room. He removed his gym shirt and jeans and was again in the posers.

?I spend so much time like this that clothes make me sweat.? He lifted a massive arm and sniffed. He then invited me to do the same and I wanted to cry. In the armpit of this beast there was a strong stench of sexy body odour, as well as a lot of body heat that hit my face. I was in heaven.

?So,? he wandered around the room, his thighs rubbing together as he moved, ?you on top, or me??
I couldn?t believe it. He knew what I wanted, and wanted the same. I fell back onto the bed and lay down as the beast approached. He undressed me roughly and I was soon naked as he pulled down his posers to reveal a beautiful meaty 5 inch dick hanging gently. It was growing though as the muscle beast prepared himself to fuck me hard. I lifted my legs in the air and his now fully erect nine inch dick entered my skinny ass, pounding his huge dick in my hole time and time again. I could hear the sound of his ballsack smacking against my ass as he repeatedly drove into me. The experience was amazing and he roared as his dick received the action he had wanted it to all night long. As I squealed in joy he hit a most muscular pose and his abs popped, the definition was incredibly. His massive chest beat up and down as he breathed in and out- lines of sweat dripped down his neck all over his chest, they went around his solid manly nipples and dripped down into his abdomen.
Suddenly the thrusting became harder and more regular.

?I?M COMING!!!? He roared and gritted his teeth. As the orgasm happened he let out a long howl that lasted almost a minute. I came too, the excitement was too much for me to bear. He came so much that I could actually feel the warm semen filling my hole. He pulled out and a flood of cum followed. I was totally exhausted, but he was just fine. He slipped his posers back on over his now limp dick and told me he was going to the shower. I said I would go too, with the intention of lathering his huge, smooth muscles in soap and further worshipping his beautiful body.
He left the tiny metallic blue speedo on as he entered the shower, and the sight of it clinging to his balls as the shower turned on and covered the monstrous man in hot water was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I got in as well, except I was naked. I knelt down and proceeded to suck his nipples, and then gradually the rest of his meaty left pec. As I reached for the posing briefs, hinting that I wanted to give him a blowjob he lifted me up by my neck and whispered, ?I think you?ve had enough for just now.?

?What do you mean?? I asked. I was angry. Why should he get to fuck me, and then I get nothing I want afterwards? I thought to myself.

?There?s something I should have told you.? He looked very serious, and I sat down on the toilet to listen as he towelled off, ?The company that sponsors me has been giving me a new kind of supplement. It?s great stuff, but it?s not been perfected yet. It?s not on the market, or registered, and the bodybuilding federation can?t pick up on it.?
I was waiting on his every word. The journalist in me was dying to grab a secret microphone and record this, but the muscle-lover in me refused and asked, ?What does this have to do with me??

?Well, the refuse material of this supplement comes out of my fluid in all my fluids. Piss, sweat, cum,? he slowed down, noting my confusion, ?and the result is that from bareback fucking you, you?ve taken some of the supplement too.?

?So what? It?s just a one off, it can?t be a big deal.?

?Come here,? he gestured to me to come and stand with him, and I did, ?Look in the mirror.?

I looked up and was amazed. My body had changed. It was only slight, but I could very much see a difference. My thighs that previously had almost no muscle tissue on them boasted a few thick strands of muscle, leading down from my ass to my knee. And from my knees down too, calf muscles bulged where two hours ago they didn?t exist. My six pack had remained as toned as before, but each individual muscle had grown thicker and stuck out more. My shoulders had packed on the most muscle, and the slopes that used to protrude from my neck had turned into two round masses of muscle that I found very attractive. My chest as well had inflated, but not very much.

I got a boner from looking at myself, and a big smile grew across my face.
?Well then,? I said, ?We?d better get back in that bedroom.?

?Wait, what?? Alex was puzzled, ?Didn?t you hear what I just told you? Your body is becoming altered by an untested drug! You need to get it out your system.?

?Oh no,? I smiled threateningly, ?You need to get that dick out again, because I?m going to milk you dry. If you don?t I?ll just have to report your?secret activity.?

I couldn?t believe that a skinny journalist could put so much fear in a bodybuilder?s eyes as I did just then. Alex knew what he had to do, and the two of us silently returned to bed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to momoware's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM

Set in a fictional Mr Olympia in 2012, men become obsessed with size and supremacy, losing all senses of values and risk.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2012, 06:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That's very interesting indeed! Loved the premisse.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
more, please. I muchly appreciate where this is going very well written too, though naturally I'd have loved a longer more elaborated sex scene, hehe

Things happen.
  #6   Add to momoware's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Second part is almost complete sexiscriptor! And yeah, I wish I could write longer sex scenes,but I find myself jerking off iun them so most of my sex scenes last only long enough to get through a beat of session! Still, it might work for you to x

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options