The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to momoware's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:38 PM

momoware is on a distinguished road
The Olympia Power Struggles Part II

I lifted my head up and smiled. This was the third blowjob I had given him that evening and I was still hungry for more. I?d been on the floor for 20 minutes solid, each time swallowing a warm, thick load of cum that made by body shudder as it entered. I stood up and this time I felt considerably heavier, the change was great. As I rose to my feet there was a look of shock on Alex?s face. I knew why, and I waddled over to the mirror to check out my body for the second time.

The most striking new feature was a pair of massive round delts. As I hit a most muscular pose by crashing my fists together a load of thick veins popped out in them. My neck was thicker too, muscular sinews led down from my head to my now rock hard chest. My abdomen had become tighter and the muscles more defined. I ran my fingers over them, the feel of the hard muscle and my soft skin was just beautiful. My arms were by this time the size of Alex?s, definitely twenty inches, maybe more.

?Alex, you got a tape measure in this place??
He ran over to the dresser drawer and pulled one out. I took it from him.
?Flex your biceps for me.? I asked. He did it and I measured around the peak. Just under 21 inches he measured.
?Now do the same for me.? I demanded. He was hesitant though.
?Don?t be impatient, you can?t expect to have my size after just a few hours.? But in spite of this warning he did it just the same, and his eyes widened when he saw the results, ?22 inches exactly?! The fuck? How is this possible? I?ve been on the supplement for months.?

?I have a theory,? I began to explain, ?show me the supplement for a minute. Is it a pill or a capsule??

?It?s a capsule, I got some right here,? he answered, getting a bottle from the pocket of his Levis. I took a single capsule from him and opened it, pouring a tiny amount of the white powder onto the tip of my finger. I knelt down to the floor and grabbed Alex?s dick, still fresh with cum from the three blowjobs. As I dabbed the powder on the inside of his shaft, exactly what I expected happened. The powder frothed and exploded. A miniscule amount of maybe ten milligrams of the drug had multiplied hugely in size upon contact with the cum.

?That?s how,? I said triumphantly. I had been thinking the same as him ever since the first blowjob when I felt my pecs bouncing all by themselves after all the new muscle present in them and wanted to figure out how this was happening. Now that I had the answer, I knew what I wanted to do next.. ?So, we have some more work to do.?

?What do you mean?? Alex was finally exhausted and just wanted a break from my tireless cocksucking.

I walked over to him and pushed him back onto the bed. He landed with a loud thump and his legs flew into the air. I got down on my knees and started licking his tight muscular ass out. Even though he was tired out he couldn?t help but enjoy this, and his boner soon returned. Once it did I began sucking, but this time half way through the blow job I grabbed three pills of the supplement and jammed them in his wide dick shaft. I could sense his disapproval but the pleasure was too intense, he wanted me to continue sucking, so I did. And as his enjoyment grew he began to thrust his dick in my mouth, like he was fucking my ass again. With four hard thrusts into my throat, he was finished. I felt the cum surging from his balls and awaited the huge excitement of his ejaculation in my mouth with the supplement. The capsules exploded and filled my mouth with a frothy mix of jizz and bitter powder that I quickly swallowed in order to ingest more and more.

Suddenly I fell back from the bed, the changes occurring my body were too much and I lay on the floor, tossing and turning as I could feel heat and blood rushing through my body. Alex lay back on the bed as this was happening, and when I finally regained consciousness and the ability to stand I heard the bodybuilder gasp. His eyes surveyed me, from bottom to top, and he was speechless.

I shook my huge quads and then flexed them, doing an abdominal and thighs pose with gritted teeth and fists clenched above my head. I proceeded to do the other mandatory poses as Alex walked around the room, staring at my body from different angles.
I hit a front double bicep and he gazed at my now 25? biceps, rippling with green veins. As I tensed the muscle in my arms my wristwatch broke off, being too tight for my now thick, immense forearms.

I moved into a lat spread and I saw Alex?s eyes light up when he saw the vast muscles emerge from beneath my arms like a pair of rock hard wings.

My pecs were bouncing as I performed a side chest pose that drove Alex wild. He looked down and howled in awe as he saw my trim, bulging calf muscles popping next to the ground.

I spun round on my giant legs to do a back double biceps, but before I could, Alex ran forward and grabbed my ass. He squeezed my buttocks and amazed by how firm and round they were, pulled off my posers and began to kiss and caress my butt cheeks. I loved it, but I pushed him away as I wanted him to see my lats from the back. I breathed in deep, my cavernous chest filled with air, and puffed out as far as I could go. I know the sight must have been impressive as I could hear Alex masturbating behind me. I held the pose and I turned round to see him furiously jerking off on the bed. I moved towards him and straddled his body with my legs. I slowly sat down, and placed his cock in my asshole. I gently moved up and down, clenching my anus to maximise his pleasure. Of course in no time he came and I ran into the bathroom to make sure that not a drop of jizz escaped my asshole, like it did the first time. Once again, Alex just collapsed on the bed.

As I was in the bathroom I heard the door open and heavy footsteps entered the bedroom. I stayed where I was, but listened to everything that was happening.

?Hey there bitch! How was the show for you? 12th place, man that?s not bad fo? a fat sack o?crap like you Edmonds!?
It was Shawn, I recognised the voice. Alex replied, sounding upset and angry.
?Shawn please not this bullshit again, I?m sick of it.?
?Oh hell no bitch. You don?t get no say in this, you know I can overpower your flabby ass if you don?t do it. So, you gon? get the pills or me??

I couldn?t believe what I was hearing, Shawn is getting the supplement as well! I heard Alex get up off the bed ad hand Shawn a box of pills. The bodybuilder checked the contents of the bottle and when he was happy with it put them in his pocket. I edged sideways to see what was happening, as there followed a silent break for a couple of moments. Shawn was lifting his shirt off, a tough task for a man of his size. Then came the boots and jeans. After just a few seconds he was standing in his bulging boxer shorts and white gym socks.

?Get down bitch, we gon? do this thing,? Shawn said, removing his underpants. His boxers now around his ankles I could see a beautiful thick dick hanging between his veiny thighs. I got hard looking at this sight, but then I realised- if Shawn is on the supplement and he fucks Alex, Alex will get bigger, maybe even bigger than me!

I realised at that moment, I now had a taste for muscle, and could not stand the thought of being second best. I flexed in the mirror for a moment, and headed out of the bathroom.

I made a booming throat-clearing noise that got Shawn's attention. He looked up at me and his dick went hard.
?Now what the fuck is this? You that skinny ass journalist dude I met outside the shower?? He asked.

I marched closer to him. I discovered that I was four inches taller than the supreme bodybuilder, and from taking Alex?s jizz-tipped supplement was a lot beefier than Shawn too. I stood less than one centimetre away from Shawn, and looked down my nose at him. I steeped on his big feet with my bigger feet. He was breathing fast, a combination of aroused and terrified.

?Well, yes and no. Yes- I?m the journalist. My name is Joaqu?n by the way. But no- I?m no skinny-ass anything. I?m 320 pounds of muscle now, and I think you?d better get on the floor now and get ready to serve me, ?cos I?m mighty horny right now.?

The Mr Olympia champion turned schoolyard bully got down on all fours and bent over. I slipped a condom on my solid cock, not wanting to share any of my supplement, and proceeded to fuck Shawn hard. His asshole was really tight and so delightful to fuck. As he breathed in and out his sphincter would go loose, and then clench again creating an amazing effect for the pleasure of my dick. After five minutes of pounding his muscle ass I came. I pulled out and removed the condom. I returned to the bathroom to drink the contents, knowing that the supplement in my on cum would have an equally strong effect. I turned round and saw a beautiful sight, two bodybuilders laying on the floor, exhausted because of my fucking. I felt like a god. And this was just the beginning.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momoware For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (January 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Very hot descriptions and plot! keep going!
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Nice one, only hope now don't became only a run to bcame biggger....if i acquire these muscles i would like to test it, increse and than win a Olympia!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:48 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another great chapter! I loved the simplicity of the growth premisse (which is one of my favorites) and the way you've developed it.

Keep up the great work!
  #5   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Nice new twist on an old idea. Looking forward to reading more.

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options