The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:52 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 1

THERE IS NO MUSCLE GROWTH IN THIS PART. Just a fair warning. This thread is inspired by an old thread in which an outline was presented. I hope I have done justice to it by beginning to flesh it out. Part 2 coming soon.

William was a young man of 17, very insecure and struggling with his self image. Life could be very confusing and difficult with a father who was an alcoholic.

"William, you lazy worthless slob get downstairs now!"

It was after 7:00 and his Dad had been drinking for the last 3 hours, ever since getting home from work.

"Yes sir"

William ran downstairs only to be slapped across the face by his father.

"I told you to take the trash out a long time ago. What the hell have you been doing??"

"I told you I would do it as soon as I finish the report I have for school."

"F*&%* excuses!"

Another slap.

"What are you writing about this time? Something stupid and gay I bet!"

William had a moment of panic thinking his dad knew his secret. Heart beating. William wasn't sure if he was gay, because there were some very cute girls he enjoyed being with, but every time he saw Jake, the muscular football jock, it made him nearly pass out from the hormonal flow that raced through his system.

With his father's next sentence, William breathed a sigh of relief as he realized it was just the alcohol talking.

"Last time it was about the big gasp or...or somefing..." His words began to slur.

"The Great Gatsby. It was required reading and for the record I found it kind of boring."

Another slap

"Don't you dare correct me you little brat!"

William stumbled to the floor with that one.

"David, stop it!"

William's Mom had come into the room and tried vainly to intercede. This was also part of the regular routine.

"Get out of the way, bitch"

He threw William's mom onto the sofa from which he had just risen.

William seeing how this wasn't going to end soon, got up and made for the front door.

"Where you going?!? You still haven't taken the trash out! Get your ass back here now!"

The last word was emphasized by the slamming of the front door. William took off across the lawn and grabbed his bike by the driveway where he had left it and just rode off into the dusky evening.
He rode for what seemed like miles. He found his quiet spot near the edge of town. A small wooded area that he could take the bike into and then get to the clearing. William sat for a few minutes then as the anger built inside of him he walked over to the nearest tree and let loose a tremendous punch. He didn't care that the bark was cutting the skin on his hands.

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate hate hate hate hate him!"

Then he slowly sank down and cried. As the cries subsided he fell asleep.

He woke with a start. It was dark out but somehow he sensed a shadow nearby.

"Who..who's there?"

"William? Is that you?"

Jake walked into the moonlight in the clearing.
"I thought I saw your bike and then heard somebody crying."

"I..I wasn't crying." William quickly wiped his sleeve over his face.

"It's ok. I've heard about your dad. Must be pretty tough."

Jake came over and sat next to him.

William panicked. Here was the big football jock, who always seemed arrogant and cocky at school, sitting next to him and being...nice? Something had to be wrong, so William waited for the other shoe to drop.

"Why are you out here, Jake?"

"I told you I thought I heard somebody, pretty angry at first then crying. I thought maybe someone needed help. I only live about two blocks over from here so I take walks at night. I think it's nice and cool out this time."

William sat quietly trying to fight the hormones raging through him, but he was unsuccessful as he felt the first stirrings in his groin. He shifted to try to hide the evidence, for fear of a sudden change of nature in Jake if he discovered a rather obvious bulge.

"Dude, why are you hiding? I told you it's ok to cry. You've had it rough little man."

William half turned his face back to Jake, "Yeah. Well, I guess I'd better head home. Dad should be asleep or...or passed out by now."

"Hey, I've brought my bike, too. I'll ride with you and make sure you get home ok."

Another sudden rush in the groin and related panic.

"No...I mean, I thought you said you were walking?"

Jake laughed loud and easily.
"Little man, you are way too emotional right now. I ride some, I walk some...what's the difference? Anyway, I'm making sure you get home ok and that 'Pops' is really unconscious so you don't get hurt before I head home."

"Uh, ok"

The ride back seemed strangely short and yet strangely long to William. I mean Jake was a relative stranger yet was now acting like his best friend. He was relieved when the blood flow necessary to ride a bike reduced the pressure elsewhere.

Sure enough the house was peaceful when he returned. Jake said good-bye and that he would check on him at school tomorrow. The trash was already at the curb.

When William made his way upstairs, he found a note on his bed.

William,
I'm sorry for everything that your father has put you through. Please forgive me. I went ahead and took the trash out after your father passed out. I'm very worried about you. Please know that he doesn't mean all of this and he loves you very much. I love you too.
I have found a summer camp that your father agreed to pay for. It will get you away and let you have some peace and make some friends. I will talk with you tomorrow about it. I really think you will like it.
I'm so sorry again.
Love,
Mom

"Summer camp? She wants me to go to summer camp?" William rolled his eyes and threw the note in the trash. She was never going to leave his Dad. She was going to live through this nightmare over and over again. Well she was right about one thing, at least at camp his Dad couldn't touch him. With that thought he closed his eyes.

It seemed only seconds later when the alarm went off sending him flying out of bed.

He quickly showered and got dressed and raced down the stairs.

"William?" His mom called from the kitchen. "Please come eat some breakfast before you go. Remember the old Bill Cosby thing about running out of gas?"

"What?!?"

She laughed embarrased, "Oh I forget you are too young to know about that."

She paused, "Did you read my note?"

"Yeah..."

"Look, summer camp will be wonderful lots of friends and..."

"No alcoholic ass holes!"

"William! Your father loves you he....he....just has problems."

"You are going to keep making excuses for him! I hate him! He beats you! He beats me! He threatens us and every damn day it's the same damn thing."

"William that's not true! We've had plenty of wonderful times together like the Grand Canyon and our trip to Yellowstone...and..."

"It is too true, he nearly ruined those trips as well. It's very true he's an ass hole!"

"That's not true! Stop saying that!"

"You...just...just YOu can't handle the truth!"

They both paused. Then William started to laugh at the reference. Then his mom joined in but the tension quickly changed the laughter to tears as she sobbed.

William, awkwardly at first, went and hugged her then tightened it as she clutched him to her, "Mom..I'm sorry...I'm just really upset right now and....I'll check out the camp thing...I've got to go to school now."

"I know, baby, I know...just...I love you very much."

"Yeah, ok, well bye"

"Here, I've made you a lunch."

"Thanks."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
First class ended and William made his way to his second class.

"William! Hey WIlliam!"

Cindy Mayer raced over and hugged him.
"Ooooh you did your hair all spiky! You know how that drives me wild!" she cooed while draping an arm around his shoulders.

Cindy was definitely hot. William's confused nether region was responding rapidly again along with his embarrassment.

"Hey, hey Cindy. Actually this was just kind of 'Race Through The Shower and Don't Brush It' hair"

"Weeeeell, I love it." she giggled.

"Look I'm going to be late for class and Mr. Fletcher hates me as it is."

"Ok, but join me for lunch kk?"

"Uh, yeah, kk!"

William disentangled himself from Cindy's embrace and got to the room just as the bell sounded and slid into his seat.

"That was very close, Mr. Franklin. But fortunately for you, close doesn't count as late. Please be more aware of the time."

"Nice."

William felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over to see that Jake had switched to a seat near him and was grinning.

"Gotta keep on eye on you little man."

"If Mr. Franklin and Mr. Baringer are through with their little love greetings, would it be all right if we began class?"

Jake grinned at the teacher, "We're ready when you are Mr. Fletcher."

"Well, thank you for your permission, Mr. Baringer. Today we are going to cover the quadratic formula. Who here has any idea what the quadratic formula is used for?"

Several hands shot up in the air and Mr. Fletcher called on a young girl who responded then the class droned on.

Jake scribbled a note to William, "Everything ok on the home front this morning?"

William wrote back, "Mom wants me at a summer camp."

Jake shrugged and sent, "I’ve been to three summer camps. My parents want me out of the house. Which one?"

"Camp Thunderhead."

Jake’s eyebrows rose as he read this. He started to write back.

"This may result in an imaginary number because of what Mr. Baringer?"

Jake looked up startled, "Uhmmm imaginary....because....the…"

"That’s what I thought. It’s because of the radical Mr. Baringer, the radical in the formula. Will you and Mr. Franklin please see me after class. I have some extra work for you to ensure that you are learning everything you need to in order to pass this class."

Jake and William exchanged glances and rolled eyes.

William was still a little bit stunned. Just yesterday he barely knew Jake and now they were acting like best friends. He glanced over at his new friend again, but this time Jake’s bicep caught his attention as it fit tightly in the sleeve and his groin began to stir yet again. "What the heck?" he thought, "will I ever catch a break on this?"

By the time lunch came, William was starving. He went to the cafeteria and sat with his lunch spread out on the table. Jake called to him and ran over to sit with him.

"Jake, why are you like suddenly my best friend? I mean up until now we haven’t said two words to each other. You show up last night and we are hanging out at lunch and everything."

Jake started to look a little annoyed, "Well if you don’t want to be seen with me either, then that’s fine! I’ll go sit somewhere else."

"Stop, no, that’s not what I meant. I’m just trying to understand this change it’s very sudden and I’m a little concerned. I’ve always sort of admired you, but you seemed distant and arrogant to me."

"Arrogant?! I’m definitely sitting somewhere else you ungrateful bastard."

"I’m not trying to be ungrateful, just honest and I would appreciate a little honesty from you. What gives?"

Jake sighed. "I’ve never had many friends really."

"WHAT? You are surrounded by good looking people. You’re like Mr. Popularity."

"Yeah being surrounded by people doesn’t mean you have friends. My parents have some problems, too. That’s why I go walking…or bike riding or whatever at night as well. When I found you I thought maybe we had something in common and I could have a…well a…real friend. I mean I have a girl friend, that’s great for deep romantic stuff and having sex, but I’ve always wanted a friend who I could just hang out with and be....me."

"And you think I could be that friend?"

"I kind of hoped. You’re always quiet and seem to have some issues with confidence. I figured I could help you out there and then you would want to be my friend. You know you’re not that bad looking yourself, spiky hair and all, so I don’t get why you don’t have a girl friend."

Just then Cindy came by. "William? Did you forget that you promised to have lunch with me???"

"Uhhh, Cindy, yeah, Jake and I were just talking, have a seat."

Jake gave William a sly grin.

Cindy pouted, "I thought we would have a nice lunch together, just the two of us, but now that’s almost over because you and your boyfriend were ‘Just Talking’".

"Cindy, will you please just sit down. Jake is NOT my boyfriend." Although his groin was screaming out otherwise, William was grateful to have it hidden under the table.

"Fine" She dropped her lunch on the table and unpacked what was left of it.

With a pang of guilt, William realized she had already been sitting somewhere by herself waiting for him and eating her lunch because most of it was gone.

Jake said, "Hi Cindy, I’m…"

"Duh, Mr. Popularity, I know...." Eye roll.

William realized that Jake was kind of staring at her obvious assets.

"Jake? Maybe we can talk more about Camp Thunderhead later."

"Yeah, I’ll come by after school and we can work on that math."

He got up and went to throw out his lunch.

"Cindy, Jake is going through some things and he needed someone to talk with that’s all. I’m sorry I forgot about our lunch. Will you forgive me?"

"What if I needed someone to talk with too? And what is Camp Thunderhead?"

"I said I’m sorry."

"I heard you, but you still didn’t answer my question."

"My Mom wants me to go to a summer camp."

Cindy looked disappointed. "I was hoping we could hang out all summer."

"I was hoping for a lot of things, too. But I don’t think that it’s going to work out that way."

The bell rang announcing the end of lunch. Cindy and William each went to their classes.

After school, William was home doing a reading assignment when he heard the doorbell. It was too early for his dad to be home and his mom worked until 7:00 that night.

William went down to answer it and saw Jake standing there.

"Did you forget that we had that math to work on?"

"Uh, no, but what happens if my dad comes home and you’re here?"

"What? Why should that matter?"

"I just don’t like people seeing my dad when he gets…the way he does."

"I’ll deal with it. Besides I already told you, my parents have some issues as well. You should come by my house. Hey, maybe you could spend the night tonight."

William’s face turned beet red.

Jake laughed, "What little man? Nothing to worry about. I’ll help you pack stuff and we can head over now before your dad even gets home."

"I…I…" His crotch was growing tighter by the second and he was fidgeting in desperation trying to hide it. "I don’t think that’s such a good idea."

Jake laughed easily again. "Dude, don’t worry let’s get going."

William and Jake went up to William’s room and put some things together to bring over. As William went to the kitchen to leave a note for his parents, he saw a brochure for Camp Thunderhead and a note next to it.

Paid: $1700
Student: William Franklin
Duration: 4 weeks, beginning June 18.

"I guess I don’t have much say in this."

Jake yelled from the hallway, "What?"

"Nothing, I’ll tell you later. Let’s get going."

Jake’s house was very nicely done up. And his room was a typical jock’s room. A set of dumbbells and a barbell on the floor, clothes everywhere. The walls were covered with cheerleading and football posters. And in a big box, comic books, but they were all the same series. William turned from the box to Jake. "The Incredible Hulk?"

It was Jake’s turn to look embarrassed. "Uh yeah, that is my favorite comic and I love the old tv show. I wish I could turn into a hulk like that."

William suddenly felt more comfortable around Jake and laughed at him, "Well I think you may be on your way. Look at your arms. You are amazing."

Jake grinned, and flexed a little. "You like it? Maybe I can help you put on some muscle. That will do wonders in the confidence area."

"That might be a good idea."

Jake pulled his shirt off and William almost passed out.

"Look at this, gotta love the traps and pecs too."

Jake was evidently pleased with his body. William was growing more self conscious of his own body, especially the part that was starting to "hulk out" in its own special way.

He quickly turned away and looked at a football poster.

"You like the Patriots?"

"Oh, yeah. They’re my team little man."

"Maybe we should start the math."

"If you insist. Sure you don’t want a little work out before?"

William glanced at the weights and thought he probably shouldn’t embarrass himself.

"Uh, no let’s get busy on the quadratic formula."

"Ok…"

They worked for another couple of hours on the math. Then Jake went down and brought up two plates of spaghetti that his mom had made.

"So dude, I think you will really like Camp Thunderhead."

"I don’t want to go."

"I’ve been and it was my favorite of everywhere I had to go. The counselors are all great, and they have tons of sports and an awesome lake to swim in."

"Yeah, but what about Cindy?"

"Is she your girl friend?"

"Not really but she wants to be."

"Time apart will help you decide." Jake glanced around his room.

"All right. Time to do the nightly work out. If you are staying the night, participation is mandatory!"

William gulped and started to respond, but Jake was already peeling his shirt off again and heading for the weights.

Jake went through a series of exercises for his arms and chest. William struggled to imitate them, but kept his shirt on.

To William’s surprise, Jake was a pretty good instructor. He would correct his form and help guide the weights and show him how to get the best from each movement.

They were both sweaty and tired when Jake finally agreed it was time to quit. He rummaged through his closet and found a towel, tossing one to William he said "Shower time" and stripped buck naked right in the room.

William nearly died. Here was this beautifully muscled, well endowed high school football player standing 4 feet from him completely nude, grinning at him like he was waiting for something.

"Well?"

"Well what?" William gasped in panic.

"You can’t shower with your clothes on."

"We’re going to shower together????"

"No, little man, I’m not gay or nothing, but I’m going to start and I can just leave the water running so you can hop in when I get out. Saves time trying to get hot water up here to this bathroom. Takes forever if you have to wait. I’ll be quick, so you better start getting undressed!"

With that, Jake turned, everything swinging in the breeze and ran out into the hall to the bathroom. William started to pull his shirt off with the image of Jake’s muscular butt imprinted on his mind.

William finished undressing and stood naked half erect trying to figure out what to do. He wrapped the towel around his waist and made his way to the bathroom which had quickly filled with steam. He heard Jake pull the shower curtain back and say, "All right your turn."

William was startled to notice Jake wasn’t flaccid any more, and stared.

"What?" Jake said then looked down and grinned.

"It ain’t nothing but a thing. I’m pumped about that work out we had. Happens all the time. You’re no small fry yourself there."

William realized he was at full attention now too.

"Hey, get in the shower before the hot water runs out." Jake bolted for his room.

William showered and made his way back to Jake’s room. Fortunately he was soft again. Jake was already in his bed and had spread out a sleeping bag for William and put a pillow down.
William went to get his shorts from his overnight bag.

"What do you need those for? I sleep nude all the time, best way to sleep."

"Uh…ok"

William made his way back to the sleeping bag and crawled inside. It did feel pretty freeing to not have any restrictive clothing.

He quickly fell asleep. Part way into the night or early morning he woke to a soft moaning sound. When William cracked his eyes open he realized the bed next to him was shaking slightly and the moans were coming from Jake. He could tell Jake was trying to be quiet, but was having difficulty. The intensity of the moans increased and then a sudden muffled "Oh s*&^". Then an unmistakable sexual aroma drifted over to William. It was then he realized he was holding his own shaft which was fully hard.

He heard Jake stir like he was getting out of bed, so William quickly closed his eyes, rolled over and pretended to still be asleep. Soon he wasn’t pretending.

The rest of the school year went by quickly after that. William had a new best friend. When things were tough with his dad, he and Jake would meet in the clearing at the woods and talk. Jake helped him work out and he actually put on a little muscle before the year end.

Summer arrived and with it the trip to Camp Thunderhead. William wasn’t sure what to expect. Jake promised good things. Cindy was worried but promised to write every day.

His mom took him to the bus station. His dad had stayed out all night at the bar. When she left he sat on a bench trying to kill the hour he had before his bus left.

"William!" he turned to see Cindy run up. She hugged him.

"Are you going to miss me?" she asked.

"Well of course. Who else hugs as well as you do?"

"I’ll miss you. You look better than ever before. I think Jake has rubbed off on you a bit. Just don’t get arrogant like him."

"Look, Cindy, he really isn’t like that at all. He’s just a bit distant from people until he gets to know them. There’s stuff going on in his life."

"I’m sorry I brought it up. Maybe you wish he was here instead of me."

William sighed. "No, I like you"

"LIKE?!"

"I didn’t realize we were an item. I thought we were just friends."

"We are friends. But you can still love your friends can’t you?"

"Uh, ok, I love you....but that sounds like we have a relationship."

"Friends is a relationship"

She hugged him more tightly and whispered in his ear, "I would love to be ‘an item’ though." Her hands moved down to his butt sending an electric shock through him.

"Whoa!" She moaned "Even that is getting some muscle on it."

Being unable to see for himself, William hadn’t realized that Jake’s leg workouts had amplified his posterior. He just knew he had to get some different shorts and jeans. However it did feel nice for Cindy to notice, and she also noticed the bulge she had created in front.

Cindy pulled back and grinned at him. "Easy we are in a public place."

He started to respond, but heard the announcement for the boarding of his bus.
"I have to go. I’ll write to you. Jake told me they have a good gym and showed me what to do, so maybe there’ll be more of this," he smacked the side of his butt for her, "when I get back."

She looked frustrated, "Yeah, I’ll tell your boyfriend you said goodbye."

"What?"

"Never mind." And she walked away.

"Girls....how are you supposed to figure them out????"

With that, he boarded the bus and was off to Camp Thunderhead...

Last edited by hero1000; September 24th, 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Thank you to NNRG for his assistance in cleaning this
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:16 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Oh wow! I actually remember the original story, it was one of the first stories I read on here. I had loved it and had hoped for continuations but they never surfaced. I think you have done an amazing and fantastic job and I look forward to reading the rest! Keep going this is truly an awesome tale.

#3   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Nice set up with established characters. Look forward to reading part 2!
  #4   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:07 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
I was hoping to clean up some of the formatting on these older posts. I know they are hard to read with the loss of the color format.

Got halfway through this one and realized it was taking too much time from writing a new chapter....hope you can forgive

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options