The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to piotrpjs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:14 AM

piotrpjs is on a distinguished road
English Nerd gets into Muscle Worship

Robert Burneika was ecstatic. Three days ago he had won the Mr. Universe title and he was now the first bodybuilder/strongman in history to be both Mr. U and World's Strongest Man. He had won the strongman competition just three months earlier at a weight of 420lbs at just 5 feet 8inches. Incredibly, in 3 months preparation for Mr. Universe, he had dropped his weight to 350lbs of mind-blowingly ripped muscle; his body/fat ratio dropped to just 4% and his arms and thighs were covered in freaky veins. One of the judges (who had had Robert pose for him, privately, several times) told Burneika that he had won because he was the first Mr. Universe contestant to come on stage, ripped, at over 320lbs, with 26" arms and 68" chest! Robert was overjoyed to hold both titles, not least, because he knew it would thrill his numerous muscle-worshipping clients. Although he no longer needed this source of income he loved getting off on guys (and chicks) salivating over the prospect of feeling all the muscle he had developed.
Two weeks after the contest he was back in the gym working out insanely in order to maintain his freaky mass at around 320-350lbs of solid vein-engorged muscle. He had various regular clients lined up and he needed to be as freaky as possible. It was around 10pm and Mojo, the gym owner, called out: " Robert, I'm off now, don't forget to lock the front door when you've finished. Oh, and you're on your own except for a guy down the other end on the treadmill. He's just checking out the gym ?be nice to him, won't you!" "I will", grunted the muscleman in a thick, east European accent - instantly forgetting about the new guy, as he concentrated on heaving his massive thighs up and down on the hack squat machine.

Burneika?s thighs measured around 38 inches and tonight they were encased in the tightest pair of spandex leggings it was possible to imagine. He had started off with some 'light' repetitions on the hack squat machine (around 500lbs!) and was slowly heaving up the weight. Then, in good form, he slowly lowered the weight to the original position, while his spandex tights emphasised the bulging cock and balls tidily encased between his upper thighs. Mojo had often broached the subject with him, suggesting that he wear more loose-fitting clothing (Mojo fearing that "some of our members are spontaneously cumming at the sight of all that meat!"). Robert secretly (and not so secretly) enjoyed the attention but, for now, he was more concerned about completing the 20th rep of his final set on the hack machine. By now the sweep in his thighs was incredibly flared and the burning sensation in his insanely pumped legs, as he struggled to finish the final rep, was truly excruciating.
"Er, excuse me" piped a nervous voice, "Er, may I ask you a question". The bodybuilder let out an involuntary "Fuck!" as, startled by this sudden interruption, he struggled to finish the rep and release the safety bar. "Who the fuck are you! Never interrupt a guy while he's in the middle of a set?have you ever been in a fucking gym before" "I'm sorry" said the stranger "and no, this IS my first time in a gym. I've been standing over there watching you train your legs for the past five minutes and I cannot believe how much muscle you've packed on your frame! By the way, my name's Joey and I'm in LA for another week before I go back to London". Robert didn't know what it was about this guy (maybe his polite 'Englishness') but he started to calm down. "OK, Joey?my name is Robert Burneika ? now what was that question?" Joey, normally a shy, 'geeky 24 year old came straight to the point: "Mr Burneika, would you pose for me at my hotel for $200?" "Oh sure", Robert said. "Call me on this number tomorrow evening around 8 and we can arrange a time - and a proper fee. If you don't know, I AM the reining Mr. Universe." "Great!" Joey cooed, losing some of his initial shyness, "but, before I go, would you do another couple of reps on the hack squat machine?just so I can see those incredible slabs of meat on your thighs?close up?" "OK, but most guys go nuts over my veiny biceps". "Oh, don't worry", said Joey, "I am a total biceps worshipper?but I want to save that for when we next meet - and when you have had a chance to pump them up to insane proportions". "OK, thighs it is, happy to oblige". He lowered the weight on the machine so that he could do a couple more reps and really squeezed his thighs hard to give the Limey a real show of awesome beef. As he squeezed out the final rep Mickey was suddenly aware that Joey had placed a warm hand over his dick and was starting to fondle it. The muscleman immediately became aroused and his 10" dick started to swell even though it was constricted beneath the tight spandex. "Hey, man" I thought you were just into posing?" Joey immediately stepped back, blushing with embarrassment. "I'm s-s-sorry", he stammered, "I didn't mean to offend you". "OFFEND ME?" queried Robert. "Listen you tight-assed Limey ? last week I had three guys worshipping me. One was jacking off while I flexed my 26" bicep in his face. The other was getting off on my delts and lats?while the third fucker was happily sucking me off. OFFENDED, MY ASS!!" "But", he continued, poking Joey in the chest, "you don't just assume that I'm a piece of meat to be touched-up if and when you feel like it, understand?" "Oh fuck" exclaimed Joey "you see, if I was back in England I would never dream of being so forward. I suppose it is because, after this week, we will never see each other again and I was just overcome by the sight of 350 pounds of massive muscle encased in a huge dick! Forgive me, please". Joey didn't know why but Robert?s face crumpled into a huge smile. He pushed out his huge hand towards Joey: "No hard feelings, then ? and you can cop a feel of all this beef in a few days time". Joey hesitated, seemingly dizzy and distracted. "You OK, man?? . "Oh, I'm fine" beamed Joey, "I was just thinking about what I'm going to do with 350 pounds of vein-engorged muscle when I next see you??
???..A few days later (after details had been exchanged and a ?proper? fee agreed), the bodybuilder arrived at Joey's hotel room on Venice beach. After some small talk, Joey asked if Robert had trained his arms that day. "Fuck, yeah" he said.. "I've hammered these arms for the past 2 hours and they are PUMPED". Burneika was about to take off his shirt and flex the monsters for his client, but Joey moved across the room. "Please, don't show me just yet?we only have two hours and I want to savour the moment. How big are those arms, right now?" "Well, my girlfriend taped them in the gym an hour ago and my left arm was just on 25 inches". Joey's mouth became dry, just at the thought of seeing (and touching) a muscleman's biceps that huge. "And your girlfriend -she's into big muscles too, is she?" (Joey was desperate for small talk while Robert prowled around the hotel room chewing supplements and pulling out various bottles from a gym bag). ?Oh sure", he drawled, "that and my big cock, of course. It's funny, though?I first met her 3 years ago in a bar. I was wearing a short, tight tee-shirt, and I swear some of the guys in the bar were cumming in their pants at the sight of me deliberately flexing and squeezing my 25 inch arms. This girl, Shirley, (now my girlfriend) was in a group of three chicks and suddenly she starts bad-mouthing me and saying how gross I looked. How I was making her feel physically sick. Joey (the shy Englishman, remember) interrupted him: "Fuck if that had been me I would have been on top of you in a second, groping all that muscle" "That's not the finish", he continued. "She then leaves her friends and goes out of the bar. I forget about her and for 10 minutes allow, fuck knows how many guys, to 'accidentally' bump into me and grope my arms. One skinny guy whispers in my ear about how he'd like to slip his 10 inch dick between the crook of my arm while I muscle-fucked him?but I don't do that sort of thing, do I? I then left the bar by myself and who should be standing outside?? ? "Shirley?", I interjected. "Yes!" Robert went on: "I gave her a little show of all this muscle (that had made her so sick 10 minutes previously) and within 30 seconds I was in her panties while she wet herself squeezing my pecs as hard as she could, while I flexed them ln her face. She kept moaning about how hard I was and before I could get my face into her pussy she had clamped her lips around my dick while holding on to my arms, as if her life depended on it". Joey was getting hard hearing about this muscle-fuck but, not unnaturally, he was keen to get HIS hands on all this muscle, as well. He interrupted: "Did you bring a really tight tee shirt like I asked?" The bodybuilder realised that Joey was anxious to start. "Oh, sure ? I guess you want to see what the new breed of Mr. Universe looks like, up close and personal?" Robert began taking off his jacket (deliberately exaggerating the process?as if his enormous bulk made the act of disrobing difficult), which of course it did. Even though Joey had a 350lb bodybuilder in front of him at a height of 5ft 8 inches he was still totally unprepared for the sight that unfolded before him. This walking wet dream finally released the second sleeve of his jacket and stood there in a white, insanely tight, tee shirt that highlighted the enormous size of his sleeve-splitting arms. The arms were criss-crossed with tiny veins on the biceps with one huge pipe-like vein snaking across the upper biceps. But what almost sent Joey over the edge were the huge slabs of forearm muscle covered in veins. Joey had always though of himself as a "biceps man" but he just had to get his hands on those forearms! "Please may I touch that forearm" Joey said, reverting to his (overdone) English politeness. "Fuck, yes?come here and grope what ever you fancy" Joey spent a full minute just looking at the forearm, while the muscleman slowly flexed it, making the veins squirm. Joey had a raging hard-on but he was determined to hold off cumming (if that were possible) until he could start his biceps-worship in earnest.

As if Robert had anticipated this he said: "Do you have a tape measure?" In an instant, Joey produced the measure. With that the man-mountain proceeded to flex his left arm, slowly squeezing as he lowered and raised his arm. He did this for a full 3 minutes while his arm pumped up to insane proportions with sweat and veins bulging all over. "NOW, you can tape this fucker" boomed Robert. Joey, who had been dripping pre-cum, pulled the tape over Mr. U's flexed left arm. "O holy fuck" he exclaimed "25 inches". This was the moment when Joey got his first real feel of what it?s like to touch a top pro bodybuilder. Nothing could prepare him for the sheer hardness of the muscle and when Robert gave an extra flex, at the same time pushing his arm into the Englishman's face, Joey lost it and sprayed jizz all over the muscleman?s vein-engorged arm. "Fuck?you sure are into arms" was Robert?s only comment. Joey's mind went back a few years to the time he had seen Bertil Fox posing at a seminar in London. Bertil was famed for his monster arms?around 22 inches. But Robert?s were 25 inches?and still growing?or so Joey hoped!
"How big do you want to get these fuckers" Joey enquired, desperate to keep the session going, while running his hand along the back of Robert?s arm. "Well, with your help, tonight, I reckon I could get them up to a full 26 1/2 inches. But I need to find something in this room heavy enough so I can pump out around 100 reps in my left arm and flush blood into the muscle". "There's nothing that even remotely fits the bill in this room" Joey said. "No? ? how much do you weigh, Joey?" . "185lbs?but how's that going to help?" "Listen Joey, I won the World's Strongest Man competition 3 months ago and I could bicep curl you?no problem". Joey's dick shot bolt upright at the thought of being lifted by the muscleman?s humongous arms. He felt a desperate need to get himself off and pulled down his joggers, but the Strongman, willing to please, placed his giant calloused-ridden hand around Joey's cock (as if he was using a joy-stick on a play station) and gently moved his hand, backward and forward. Meanwhile Joey put both his hands around the muscleman's mammoth arm, squeezed and licked the monster mound of muscle, rolled his eyes, laid back??and imagined he had gone to heaven!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Robert, eyeing the clock, but anxious to give his client complete satisfaction, stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up before finishing the encounter with the biceps-curling session he had promised. The muscleman looked in the full-length mirror to admire his thickly muscled arms and was totally freaked out by his own massiveness when he noticed a purplish bruise about an inch across on his left biceps. "Fuck", he thought, "he may be a tight- assed Brit- but he's a fucking whore when it comes to muscle!"
"Right" commanded Robert, coming out of the bathroom. "This is how it works. You've already taped my arm at 25 inches?wanna double check?" Joey needed no second bidding. He shot over to where the bodybuilder was standing and pulled the tape around the muscleman's left arm. "Oh?" exclaimed the deflated Englishman "what's this? ?only? 24inches?" With that Robert flexed his arm hard and the mound of vein-engorged meat shot up and pushed the tape to 26? inches. Joey spontaneously ejaculated for the second time at the sight of this colossal mound of muscle standing less that 6 inches away from him. "Sorry" Robert said, playfully. "I was just teasing you..." END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options