The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 01:42 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Facility

* I awoke in a sparse white room, slightly larger than a jail cell. The sink and toilet were made of plastic. The only other decoration was a small table and chair and my bed, a comfortable mattress resting on a large plastic rectangle. My head pounded. I touched my scalp to see if there was a bruise or a cut, but found nothing. They must have knocked me out with a drug. Whoever they were.

The last thing I remember was leaving the gym in the morning to go to a meeting. I?m a professional bodybuilder, and I also own a few supplement store franchises and am pitching my concept for a pre-made healthy food home delivery service to some new investors. I heard a mechanical whirring, and turned to see a cafeteria tray of food sliding onto the table from a panel in the wall, which snapped shut before I could see what was on the other side.

I examined the food. A cup of hot black coffee, half a cantaloupe, a three-egg omelet with broccoli and tomatoes, and a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins. There was also a shaker bottle of protein powder and a Dixie cup filled with pills ? the same supplements I usually take in the morning, plus a few that I didn?t recognize. This was no coincidence. I had been kidnapped for a reason, and they wanted to keep me healthy, at least.

The white room had no doors or windows, no air ducts or conceivable means of escape. I noticed there were small holes drilled in the walls at the top and bottom. I stood on the bed and held my hand to them ? the top holes emitted cold air and the lower ones hot air. That was how they controlled the temperature in the room. There was no way out. My only choice was to eat or starve.

Breakfast was delicious. I picked out the supplements I recognized and took those, leaving the rest in the cup. I put the empty plate on the table near the sliding panel and watched it, but it never disappeared.

I jumped when a large section of the wall slid open. I walked cautiously into the new room and was confronted by a giant naked man. It was a mirror. In my confusion, I hadn?t noticed they had taken my clothes too. My dick got a little hard, as it always does when I look at my powerful naked body. I?m a shortish guy ? 5?9? ? with 250 lbs of muscle packed onto my frame. When I say I walk, I really waddle.

The mirror slid into the wall to reveal a gym. I looked around the room and realized there were no duplicate machines, only one full set of dumbbells, unlike a normal gym. This was designed for one person at a time. Me. I spent a few minutes examining the equipment when I was interrupted by the sound of an air horn. I looked around to find the source but it seemed to come from nowhere. The horn sounded again.

I sat down at the pectoral butterfly machine. I looked up at the ceiling. No sound. Captive or not, I?m dedicated to my powerful body, so I decided to do my chest routine as usual. I turned to adjust the weight and saw that it was set a few pounds higher than I currently rep at.

I looked to the wall where the door to my room was. The door was gone. There wasn?t even a seam where the door used to be. I looked at the other walls. There could easily be other men who were kidnapped like I was. Worse ? these other men were stronger than me. I resolved to use the heavier weight. If that other guy could push that much, so could I.

I did cable crossovers then came to the bench press bar. Again, it was pre-loaded with heavier weight than normal. I fought through my earlier exercises and came out the other side, but I was hurting bad. My pecs burned already. I lay down on the bench and channeled my frustrations from my kidnapping into my chest. Whatever their goal was, they wouldn?t emotionally break me. I used to date an interrogator for the CIA ? he explained to me how they broke down their victims through isolation and boredom. They wouldn?t get to me that way. I would take all of my frustration and pour it into the gym.

A panel in the ceiling opened and two robotic arms came down. A clamp on the end of each arm closed around the weight bar but didn?t pull. I realized they were spotting me. With the heavier weights on the bench press, I definitely needed the assistance for my last few reps.

About an hour later, when I?d finished triceps and calves, I noticed that my bedroom door was open again. Sore and satisfied, I waddled into my room hoping to find lunch, but I only saw the Dixie cup of supplements I hadn?t taken earlier. ?Fine!? I said aloud, and dry-swallowed the pills. At this point I wondered when they would give me my steroid dosage, or if these new pills were oral steroids. I stared at the panel in the wall where breakfast came out, but nothing happened.

?I?m fucking hungry!? I shouted. Nothing. I remembered how the panels seemed to only open and close when I wasn?t looking, so I turned around and covered my eyes with my hands dramatically. Immediately, I heard the panel open. I turned around to find my usual post-workout snack and lunch, along with another shaker bottle of protein mix and another cup of pills. I took those first, then wolfed down my food.

A panel opened by the toilet, leading to a small shower. In addition to several different kinds of soap, there was an electric beard trimmer and my preferred brand of razors. I shaved my head and my face, trimmed my goatee, and was about to step into the shower when I saw they had also provided me with lube. I was feeling horny from my workout ? the burn in my muscles always got me aroused ? so I decided to go for it.

As a professional bodybuilder, I?ve sometimes been accused of overcompensating ? building my muscles to make up for a tiny dick. Honestly, my dick is six inches long and perfectly average. My testicle size fluctuates with my steroid dosage, but that?s neither here nor there. The lube had a simple blue label that read ?Lube? with no brand, and I certainly didn?t recognize the sensation. It tingled slightly ? not enough to burn, but it got me amazingly hard. I dabbed some on my nipples and played with those too, moaning at the sensation. I bounced my pecs in the mirror and sucked on my biceps, pausing every so often to throw poses to myself.

I arched my back and moaned, unable to stand it anymore. I blew my load all over the tiny room, grunting as loud as I pleased. My load was far bigger than normal. I stepped into the shower stall and spent a few minutes figuring out how to turn it on. There were no knobs, but I discovered one of the tiles was actually touch-sensitive. Holding it for five seconds turned on the water on and off. Drawing a clockwise circle made the water hotter, a counter-clockwise made it colder. Drawing a straight line up increased the shower pressure, down made it weaker.

The door had disappeared by the time I finished my shower. ?Really?? I asked, as I realized there was no towel either. Blow-driers came out of the wall and dried me like a car wash.

For the rest of the day, I sang to myself and tried not to go mad from boredom. Whenever I felt hungry, I would turn away from that panel, and my next meal would slide out from the panel. They were training me like a dog and I had no choice but to go along with it. Based on my meal schedules, I figured it was about five in the afternoon. I had masturbated twice more just to have something to do. I didn?t realize I was so addicted to technology ? normally I would have spent the whole day at my computer, going over inventory for my stores or watching stupid videos on Youtube. If I wasn?t at there, I was playing Angry Birds on my phone.

?I?m bored!? I announced to the ceiling.

A small square on the floor began to glow. I touched it with my foot and didn?t die, so I stood on it. I felt ridiculous doing so, but what else was I going to do, trapped in a futuristic Apple-inspired prison/gym? This seemed to be right, because I heard the food-panel open and shut. I turned around to see a paperback book on the table. It was ?The Count of Monte Cristo.? ?Very funny,? I said to nobody.

After my final meal, a small fluttering chime played in my room and the lights dimmed. I guessed that it was time to go to sleep. I dog-eared my page and went to bed, wondering how long this was going to last.

------

I couldn?t say exactly how weight I had gained over the next several months. The glowing square on the floor was a scale, I realized, but there was no monitor to tell me the results. I begged for a measuring tape, but the only thing I could request was food and certain books ? only literary classics. Despite eating like I was on a growth cycle, I stayed trim ? this had to be the effect of their supplements, which increased over time.

If I had to guess, I?d say I gained 100 pounds. I?m not exaggerating ? I was somewhat glad for the confined quarters, as my increased mass made it difficult to walk. I got winded walking from my room into the gym for my morning lifts. My arms stuck out at an angle at all times and it was difficult to touch the opposite shoulder. My bicep would press against my pecs, which fought each other for room on my expanding chest, and I could barely put my hand on the cannonball shoulders hanging from my body. I developed a solid schedule of eating, workout out, reading, and masturbating to my expanding body.

I lost track of the days. Initially I used my workout schedule and my meals to keep track of time. I couldn?t plan for how this environment would play with my mind ? even though I was consciously pushing myself as hard as I could in the gym, struggling to keep pace with the bigger, stronger man who worked out before me, the days blended into each other and I couldn?t remember if I?d been there ten weeks or eleven. I had no paper or pens. At what I thought was the three month mark, I made three distinct rips in the copy of ?Snow Crash? I was reading, and woke up the next morning to find it had been replaced with a fresh copy. Every attempt I made to mark the time was removed. Anything I did to change my surroundings was changed. If I broke my toothbrush, an identical replacement appeared hours later.

I decided that I had been kidnapped for the sole purpose of testing new drug combinations and steroids. Once they gave me this green pill that made me vomit for a day, and I was never given it again. I don?t know why they needed to go through all these hoops to test new drugs. My bodybuilder friends and I were always on the lookout for new ?roids, new ways to get huge. We would have done this willingly, especially after seeing how huge I was getting. They replaced my bed with a wider one to accommodate my expanding frame.

The lube they gave me also had special properties. My dick had grown about two inches, by my estimation. My nipples, which now pointed straight down, were thick and hard almost all the time. The lube didn?t affect my hands, for whatever reason. I was in the hands of people dedicated to making muscular sex freaks. Sometimes I found that I enjoyed myself and was even glad that I had been kidnapped, and had to remind myself that they had stolen my life. I loved my new body and my bigger dick, but I missed my friends, my employees, my dog. As much as I enjoyed watching my enormous body flex in the mirror as I stroked my own dick, I really wanted to get laid.

Leg day was just finishing up. I turned to go back into my room and found that the door wasn?t there. I looked around the room for a glowing panel, a chime, something to indicate where my captors wanted me to go. I jumped out of my skin when I heard a human voice behind me. ?Oh my god!?

I turned around to find another grotesquely muscular man standing behind me. He had jet black hair and a handsome Italian face, and his hideously overdeveloped body was slightly less hideously overdeveloped than mine, which made me happy. I realized that he must have been pushing himself to compete with me, just as I competed with the anonymous man who used the gym before me. Unfortunately, that meant the man before me was probably bigger too.

We ran to each other and hugged, just glad to have some form of human contact. ?How long have you been here?? I asked.

?A few months, I don?t know,? he said. ?My name is Jim.?

I told him my name and professed that I had lost track of time too. I looked at him, and realized that we were still holding each other and both naked. After so many months without human contact, my cock was rock hard and ready to go, as was his. Without hesitation we began to make out furiously, falling to the floor as we massaged each other?s insane muscles. His dick was bigger than mine ? he must have started out larger, or responded to the lube better ? and he aimed his thick cockhead at my ass.

?Whoa, buddy,? I said, moving it away. ?I?m not a bottom.?

The swarthy Italian stud scoffed and bounced his tasty, hairy pecs. ?You think I am? I?m fucking horny dude,? he said, and moved to shove it in again. I rolled out of the way as fast as my overdeveloped muscles would allow and grabbed him.

We wrestled, growing sweatier and angrier as we each tried to get on top. I was at a distinct disadvantage ? though I was bigger and stronger in general, I had just finished my workout and he was fresh. My legs were dead after an insane three-hour gruntfest. He flipped me over and pushed his thick cockhead against my tight virgin asshole.

A surge of power rushed through me, the likes I?d never felt. It was stronger and heavier than the rush from any juice, from any great workout I?d ever had. I flipped over and shoved Jim onto a weight bench, and crammed my eight inch cock into his ass as I trapped his arms over his head. He cried out in pain and I shoved my dick in harder, proving that I was the bigger, better man. ?Don?t whine you fucking wuss,? I muttered into his ears as I plowed my thick rod through his tight asscheeks. ?I?m the alpha here, do you get that??

He stopped struggling as he realized the truth. He was undeniably my beta. He leaned forward and relaxed his hole, letting me shove my dick in even further. I pointed his head at the leg press, made him look at the weights stacked to the edge of the bar. ?That?s how much I lift,? I said. ?I?m bigger than you and stronger than you, and I?m always going to be bigger.?

My alpha-male talk was getting me close to the point of blowing. I pointed my Italian bitch at the mirror and made him watch me take his ass. ?I hope they let us together again. It doesn?t matter how much bigger you get, I?m gonna be even bigger than that,? I said. ?Tell me you?re my bitch.?

?No,? he said through gritted teeth. I used my legs and hips to shove him against the glass.

?What was that, little man??

?I?m your bitch,? he said.

?That?s right. And who am I??

?You?re my big muscle master,? he said, learning quickly. I howled and blew the biggest load of my life in his ass, watching my enormous body in the mirror the whole time. My insane muscles flexed and twitched involuntarily as I pumped hot cum into the tight muscle ass that had just admitted my superiority. After I pulled out, our respective bedroom doors opened.

?Hope to see you again some time,? I said with a smirk, and left him lying on the floor as I went into my room. I never saw him again, or anyone else. I wasn?t sure if my captors were unhappy with the rape of my fellow subject, or if the entire experience had been a bonus for how much size I?d gained. Nothing about my routine changed after that.

----------

When I say it could have been a year or two, I mean that I literally didn?t know. As I grew bigger and bigger, my nutritional needs increased to the point where I guessed I was eaten thirty-thousand calories a day. Between eating, lifting, and masturbating, I no longer had time to read and they eventually stopped giving me books. I didn?t care. I was in love with my life and the giant body that greeted me in the mirror.

In that time, however long that was, I probably doubled my weight. They had to increase the size of my room to accommodate the special bed made for my gigantic muscles. My trapezius muscles kept my neck in place, limiting how much I could turn to the side. I had to rotate my torso to look behind me, and actually turning around was difficult given the size of my quads.

My dick had expanded to about a foot and a half long, so thick I couldn?t wrap both hands around it. I wolfed down my breakfast as fast as I could each morning so I could masturbate before hitting the gym. The drugs they had me on were helping with my horniness, but my body was so huge and tantalizing that I?d be horny anyway. The nipples that hung from my pillow-sized pecs were so big and so sensitive that I could sometimes come just from playing with them alone. I would keep a bowl from breakfast and come into it so that I could drink my jizz, as it tasted like sweet Oreo cream. Sometimes I?d jerk off over my food and eat it like a glaze.

I gave up any thought that I might go back to a normal life. I stopped wanting it. My life was about creating the biggest, best body possible and I had almost done that. I had become a monster driven only to put on muscle, to be the biggest man in the world, but there was still the man I was chasing. The one who worked out before me. His very existence drove me mad ? how could he always be stronger than me? What drugs were they giving him that I didn?t have? No matter how high I set my weights, no matter what insane breakthroughs I made, he was always stronger than me, better!

As I stroked my giant dick every day, I imagined what the man looked like. I imagined having an explosive growth, doubling in size and then taking him like I had taken Jim months before. All I had in life was my body. My life was meaningless if there was one person bigger than me.

One day, I stepped out of the shower to find that a new door was open. I had figured out all the surprises a long time ago ? I was actually scared of what might be down that corridor. Whereas everything I interacted with was white plastic or the grey metal of the weights, the corridor was paved with black stone. I waddled into the corridor and began to shiver ? my body had zero fat to protect me from the cold.

The corridor went on and on. I had to stop and catch my breath several times ? it?s difficult to move over a quarter of a ton of muscular man-meat around, swinging your own gigantic thighs around each other with each step. I reached a cold metal door with a rim of light around it ? I realized it was daylight. The door led outside. I was free!

I didn?t remember what freedom was like. I could barely remember the names and faces of my old friends, what I filled my days with before I became this grotesque behemoth. If I went outside that door, what would happen? Would I be able to keep the drugs that kept me at this size, the unlimited food that powered my muscular body? I couldn?t go back to being the 250 pound weakling that I used to be.

?Do you want me to leave?? I shouted. There was no response. ?Where do you want me to go? I did everything you wanted, don?t make me leave. Not before I defeat him!?

The floor shook with the response. ?Defeat who??

My protestations had never been answered before. I had been talking to myself for so long I barely knew how to respond. ?The man who works out before me. The one who is always one step ahead. Take me to him. I need to know if I?m bigger than he is.?

There was a long silence, before the low, booming voice filled the hallway again. ?There is no one larger than you. You are the most muscular human in the world.?

I dropped to the floor. That couldn?t be right. The weights were always heavier, there had to be someone else. Unless? ?You set the weights. You always put heavier weights, made the equipment look like it had been used so I would be driven to compete.?

?Yes,? the voice said. ?And now you have exceeded your goals tenfold. We selected the top men, the most muscular, the most driven, and you defeated them all.?

I had won. I had achieved all of my fantasies and more. I never imagined I would be this big, even when I was a child and began masturbating to fitness magazines I stole from the grocery store. When I pictured the future, I was huge, but never this huge. I climbed to my feet and steadied myself. I squared my impossible shoulders and began to waddle back down the hall to my room.

?Where are you going?? the voice boomed. ?You are free. You?ve won.?

The cold air brushed my sensitive nipples. My cock sprang to full hardness before me, pointing like a scepter as I marched proudly back to my cell. ?I haven?t won yet,? I said. My cock burst over the cold black stone, leaving gobs of jizz where I had marched back to glory. ?I?m the biggest man in the world, but I?m not the biggest I can be. I?ve proven that I can do the impossible, but now I have to go beyond that. I can?t get bigger anywhere else but here.?

The white plastic panel slid open as soon as I approached it. The voice laughed. ?Welcome back.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 25th, 2012), idavid (November 28th, 2012), mordre_t (November 28th, 2012), renbear (October 11th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Awesome! What muscle-obsessed guy hasn't dreamed about a place like this?
  #3   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:17 PM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Great story.
  #4   Add to mawkroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM

mawkroy
More please!!
  #5   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Wow, well done. I could see this actually being a novel, provided it happened over a period of time, there were other "prisoners" involved, perhaps more sci-fi elements. But what there is very interesting.
  #6   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:38 PM

Freaker!!
Clearly, if this story continues, I expect to be put into a room also. Plus mirrors.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:39 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SLURP! Awesome story!

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
I know that I am nit-picking, but you, like many people, do not understand the reality of human height. Five-foot-nine is NOT "shortish" - it is the average height of men in the USA. And that average is taller than in most countries in the world. Even in muscle-growth-fiction porn, we should start in reality.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
He's well on his way to immobility!
  #10   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Always wanted to be made into a horse hung muscle monster against my free will.
  #11   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:59 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
Great story! Always wanted to be made into a horse hung muscle monster against my free will.
If that were the case, then would I be correct in saying it wouldn't actually BE against your free will, as you're wanting it to happen?

Good work sexyactionnick!
I, like a lot of guys on this forum, would love to be in a similar situation. However, I would probably go out into the world. What would be the point of having all that muscle if no one is around to worship it? But then again, I'd be worried that I'd shrink, so I might waddle back....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options