The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:52 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
Reconnecting With Dad - Part 2

* I wasn?t just speechless ? I was dumbstruck, for the first time in my life. My brain couldn?t put two words together. The gravity of my father?s enormous body, the sheer insanity of his size and power, caused all of my mental faculties to shut down. ?Are you gonna stand there looking stupid, or are you gonna give your dad a hug?? he said.

He pulled me into the house. As soon as the door shut, he scooped me up in his powerful arms. I couldn?t be sure, but they looked bigger than 25 inches, which would make them record breaking. My dad pressed me tightly to his chest with his powerful arms, and I wheezed under the pressure of his mighty bear hug. His chest was broad and powerful ? the hug pushed me into the crevice between his gargantuan pecs, and I was able to experience how deep the canyon went.

His scent was amazing ? the same musk and dirt I remembered from that night roughly twenty-five years ago, but infinitely stronger. There was something new behind it, some almost irresistible pheromone. It took all of my willpower not to get erect right there. After some time, he set me down, and looked me square in the eye. ?Surprised??

I couldn?t tell what I was more surprised by ? my dad?s ultra-heavyweight physique, or his genuine display of affection. ?Yes,? I said, without elaboration. He went to the fridge and got us some beers, then sat down on the couch.

?Take a seat,? he commanded, and patted his thigh slightly. I looked at his lap, trying to determine if that was an accident, or he really wanted me to sit on his lap. And looking at it, there?s no man on Earth that wouldn?t want to. His thighs bulged with muscle, threatening to explode out of his shorts. They looked to be around 50 or so inches. The shorts were painted onto his tight muscles. His calves flared out from his shins on either side, easily visible even from the front. He was barefoot, and it even seemed like his feet had gotten bigger.

I decided to sit across from him. He didn?t seem to mind. I sipped my beer, still willing my cock not to get hard as I drank in the sight of him, the smell of him. Sitting before me was my ultimate muscle fantasy. ?So when did all this happen??

He took a deep breath. I watched his chest expand as he inhaled, and swore I heard seams rip as his chest strained his tight grey t-shirt. ?After your mother left us,? he said, with a strange tone I couldn?t quite place, ?I went to the hospital. I wanted to talk to the guy about getting some vitamins or something, you know, to help keep me going. He signs me up for this clinical trial.?

He gestured down toward his body. I watched the muscles in his arm flex and contract as he did so, and got a little light-headed. ?What did the trial do??

?Gene therapy, or something. It?s supposed to make your body think that it?s younger, so it makes more testosterone and growth hormone.? He grinned. ?It worked too well.?

I finished the beer and shook my head. ?That doesn?t explain how you?re a muscular god!?

I regretted the word as soon as I had said it. My voice had gotten a little lusty, a little worshipful. I called my father a god. Truly, he was, but it was so odd to say. A flash of recognition crossed his face, but disappeared just as quickly. ?Well, there?s another part to the story. I felt better than I ever had. And now that I?m retired and have my pension, your mother?s pension, and her life insurance, I had enough time and money to do what I?ve always wanted to do.?

He stood up, which was like watching the sunrise. He walked to the basement door and led me down. I expected the same the same dank basement as usual, but was confronted by a home gym that was better-equipped than my own exclusive membership. It was a full-service muscle building palace, with a little kitchenette in the corner that I presumed was for protein shakes.

My father picked up a 120 lbs dumbbell and started curling it with his left hand. His bicep stretched and engorged with power. The veins crisscrossing his arms stood in sharp relief against his skin, and I licked my lips slightly before I could stop myself. My father looked at me. ?You like muscle guys, don?t you??

I coughed and adjusted my glasses. ?I guess so.?

He switched hands, getting the other bicep warmed up too. ?Don?t lie to me. I found the fitness magazines under your bed. You?ve got a pretty nice body,? he said, and gave his pecs a little bounce. The huge bouncing globes pulled his shirt up a little, showing a hint of his hard, hairy stomach. ?But I know you don?t work out for yourself. You work out to watch the other big guys in the gym.?

He put the dumbbell back on the rack, and threw up a double-bicep pose. He hadn?t broken a sweat yet, but they still seemed to glisten under the lights in the home gym. ?How big would you say these are??

I swallowed hard. My brain was still struggling to put every sentence together. ?I don?t know. I?ve never seen anybody this big before.?

He stepped closer to me, and flexed his guns in front of my face. His scent invaded my nostrils again, and this time I couldn?t help getting erect. The large penis I inherited from this man started to grow, straining the fabric of my pants. ?Have you ever felt anybody this big before?? he said.

I shook my head no. He grabbed my hands and placed them around his bicep, then flexed. The diamond-hard bicep beneath my fingers caused me to go weak in the knees. I couldn?t reach all the way around that perfect mound. My father had the biggest, most perfect arm I had ever seen. His hand reached around the back of my head and pushed me into his arm.

I began to lick the sweat and musk off his arm, tasting my father?s muscular power. I moved to his forearms, tracing the thick veins with my tongue as he flexed and grunted with pride. ?Your daddy is a big man now, isn?t he?? he said. With one hand he ripped off the grey t-shirt, revealing his enormous hairy chest. He pushed my face into his armpit, where I was overwhelmed with his powerful scent.

I pressed my cock into his massive thigh as I tasted his sweat. He lifted his leg, taking my entire bodyweight easily. He slid a hand under my butt and held me like a child. We looked into each other?s eyes, overcome with lust again. He had to hold me higher so I could reach my neck over his pectorals to kiss him.

It was the same amazing kiss we?d shared so many years ago. Forbidden, but I had never experienced such pleasure in my life. All of the men I?ve dated, all the boys I?d fucked couldn?t compare to the mountain of virility who held me like a feather.

I began to massage his pecs, like I?d wanted to do since he first opened the door. My father moaned and bounced them again, sending an orgasmic shudder through my body. Watching his muscles move beneath his skin, fighting each other for space, was almost too much for me. I traced my fingers along the underside of his pecs, flicking his nipples, and he grunted in appreciation.

He set me down and ripped my shirt off, literally. A Brooks Brothers shirt torn to shreds, but I was hardly in the space to care. My body was lean and toned. He laughed. ?You?re a skinny little boy,? he said, and pulled down his shorts. ?Might have to teach you to lift now that you?re back in town.?

I had been so enamored with his muscles that I had barely noticed his dick. What was an eleven in monster decades ago had grown into a fire hydrant. I guessed it was a foot and a half long and twice as thick as it used to be. He put one of his large, calloused hands on my head and forced me to my knees. The cockhead was so big I couldn?t get my mouth around it. He turned his pelvis and slapped me with it, the sheer girth actually knocking me off balance. I began to lick and worship the dick, rubbing it with both hands, which again couldn?t fit around it.

?I couldn?t wait for the day I got you back on my dick, boy,? he said in his low voice. He held up his giant ballsack to me, popping one of the giant orbs into my mouth. ?Did anybody ever compare to your old man? Could you ever find a dick that could satisfy you??

I moaned something that sounded like ?no,? but I couldn?t take my mouth off his balls. He laughed.

?I know you?ve never found a man as big as me, as muscular as me,? he said. He tilted my head up to look at him, silhouetted against the ceiling lights. I couldn?t see his face over his pecs, just a massive torso performing a flawless double-bicep pose. He put his arms behind his head and flexed his stomach and quads. I massaged his giant cum pump as he continued to put on the most breathtaking muscle show in history.

?All your life you?ve been looking for the perfect daddy,? he mocked me as he kissed his right bicep, his left hand playing with his nipple as he did so. His cock spasmed at that point and shot a small amount of precum onto my face. I used it as lube and pumped even harder. He shifted into a most muscular pose that made us both leak precum at an alarming rate. ?You?ve wanted the man that can dominate you, that can make you feel like the little boy you?ve always been, and you didn?t realize that you left it at home.?

The words escaped my mouth before I could think about them. ?I love you, daddy,? I said, muttering the words into his dick. He grunted and more precum leaked onto my hands. I lapped it up with my tongue. It was salty and masculine like his sweat.

?What was that, boy?? he said, and smacked me with his rock-hard cock.

?I love you, muscle daddy!? I said louder. This was the ticket. Every muscle in his godlike body flexed at once, his giant balls tight against his groin as his firehose shot into my face. I put my mouth on his head and tried to swallow as much of it as possible. It was salty and sweet, better than any cum I?d ever tasted.

Eventually I couldn?t take any more and had to settle for a spectacular facial. Strong hands lifted me off the ground, and my personal Hulk cradled me in his arms. ?I love you too, son,? he whispered, and lapped a big gob of his own cum off my cheek. He carried me up the basement stairs, up the stairs to my parent?s bedroom.

It was almost exactly the same as before, except there was a new bed. I noticed that the bedframe was thick metal, probably to support my dad?s weight. He grabbed a towel and wiped me off, then stripped me of my cum-stained pants. I noticed he was still hard as hell. He grinned and poked his dick into my chest. ?I can come a few times before I have to rest,? he said, and sat on the bed. I climbed into his lap again, where we resumed making out.

All thoughts of perversion or wrongdoing had left me. Even if I wanted to, I couldn?t resist the enormous muscleman under me, so why bother? He dipped his middle-finger, bigger than the average man?s dick, into a jar of Vaseline on the bedside table and slipped it up my ass.

I moaned and clung to his chest. He patted my head and held me as his finger did the work of opening up my hole. ?You?re a good boy,? he said in a soothing voice. ?You?re gonna be strong for daddy and take his giant dick, right??

I looked at him and nodded. We kissed again. He lubed up his cock and set me on top of it. I wanted to protest, to say I wasn?t ready, but there was no point ? there was no preparing for that dick. I watched his thirty-inch arms flex as he slowly pushed me down on his cock. I winced and whimpered, but kept myself from crying out. I knew I had to be a good boy for my muscle daddy.

He slid me up and down his flagpole, expertly hitting my prostate and causing my dick to spasm. ?That?s a nice dick you?ve got, son,? he said, giving my thick head a little lick. ?Not as big as your old man?s, but still pretty good.? He pulled me closer so that my dick slid between his pecs, as he pushed me all the way down his rod.

When I had his entire length inside of me, he let go and threw his arms into a double bicep again. I braced my hands on his beachball shoulders and began to slide up and down on my own. He flexed and moaned according to my rhythm.

I leaned forward and kissed his pecs, and lowered my hands to his nipples. He gasped when I pinched them. ?You like playing with your daddy?s big nips?? he said. He flexed his pecs, which pulled his nipples out of my fingers. I put my hands on his pecs and he began to bounce them over and over again.

?You?re the biggest man in the world,? I breathed. Saying the words made his dick grow even tighter, and I could feel him get a little thicker. ?You?re the biggest fucking man in the world!? I said, moving my hands to his big biceps.

He grunted and began to thrust harder. ?You?re so fucking big I can?t believe your muscles are real,? I said and his face screwed up in concentration. His dick felt like stone in my ass. I flicked his nipples and tightened around his cock as much as I could. ?You?re my giant muscle daddy and I love you.?

His massive arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest, crushing me. His whole body flexed and I was entombed in muscle as he shot another enormous load straight into my ass. Cum began to gush out and splash onto his legs as load after load poured out of his dick. When it was over, I stayed holding him for a long time. It was different than before. It wasn?t just his powerful muscles, but I couldn?t put my finger on what it was.

He leaned his head over his pecs as much as his traps would allow, and I lifted myself up to kiss him. He started to pull out, but I stopped him. ?Just hold me,? I said, and laid my head on his pecs again. As stretched out as my hole was, despite the fact that I wouldn?t be able to walk for a week, I had never felt this content. I held my massive muscleman close. With his massive arms wrapped around me, I finally felt like I had my father?s love.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (May 6th, 2013), Lukullus (November 20th, 2012), makurra (January 6th, 2014), muscl4life (November 21st, 2012), ostrogoth1 (April 22nd, 2013), wolfpunk (May 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:05 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
nice story, hope you continue with streght, master and more about daddy

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 05:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This was truly a freaking hot story! Muscle daddy scenarios are classic, but it's just great to read new personal twists and different takes. You certainly have great talent, I loved how well described the muscles and the sex scenes were.

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:05 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Really nicely done! This is certainly strong enough to stand on its own. However, whenever I like a story, I love to extend it. We could see dad take on other musclemen in either the gym or the bodybuilding stage while his son either roots him on or frustrates would be saboteurs who know they can't win in an honest way. Another potential dire tion is having son gain muscle and try toturn the tables on dad, however this doesn't really fit with your conclusion.

Loved the reinforcing details in this, for example when the son refers to attributes from his father, really beautifully done! Thanks!
  #5   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
more please!
  #6   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Holy hell this was hot!! Fantastic story, the descriptions were epic. The sheer size of the father was more then arousing!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 05:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Will he share with his son? Here's hoping.
  #8   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 10:36 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
WOW!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size