The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM

js44 is on a distinguished road
The Magic Jockstrap

Author's preface:
This is just my second story on these forums. It's a muscle and "supernatural" power growth story, wherein a weakling gains both muscle and other worldly powers. I don't think these types of stories are too popular on these forums, but these are the ones I'm most into, so I figured I'd send along a new story. Any and all feedback and criticism is always appreciated. Enjoy!

The Magic Jockstrap

Jim looked around in the high school locker room, making sure he was alone. He got there early for PE, his next class, and didn't want to get taunted again by the jocks. A small guy and nerdy guy, PE was his worst nightmare. Depending on his schedule at school, any chance he could he would rush down to the locker rooms before class and change into his uniform before the jocks got there and started messing with him. He learned this lesson after the first few weeks of PE. Often they'd throw their compression shorts and jockstraps over his head while taunting him, tripping him as he tried running away. Other times they'd hold his own compression shorts hostage while he tried to get them back, often running around the locker room like an idiot. Once they even pantsed him, forcing him to run naked until he got the shorts. He never felt more humiliated. He was afraid to tell any of the staff at school, so instead he made it a habit to hurry there early before his classmates.

Opening his locker he saw that his compression shorts were gone, replaced by a neatly folded white jockstrap in the center of his locker. ?Shit? he thought to himself, ?the fucking jocks have done it again,? since the PE coach required students to show they were wearing either a jock or compression shorts, Jim had no choice but to wear it; "well at least I have something" he figured. But upon closer inspection he noticed the jockstrap was odd. It sparkled to a certain extent, and was so neatly pressed and folded it almost didn't look like it was made of cloth. Picking it up he unfolded the jock and noticed it felt exceptionally nice, with the smooth cotton sewn and constructed very well. Underneath he found a small scribbled note. Setting the jock back into the locker he picked it up and read it:

?Dear little Jim: we know how difficult things can be for you. We too were like you, we know the hardships of being your size. Your want to be bigger, to be stronger, to be able to dominate and convince people to your own will. That's why we are giving you a little gift. Put it on, and have fun. We may come find you later to see what you think!?

Jim looked around, ?What?!? he said, completely bewildered. While his deepest, darkest memories did wish he was bigger and stronger, and could be well liked by those in his school, he never told anyone or even thought about it that often. The cryptic message confused him but the strap was all he had now.

Jim lifted his collared shirt and undershirt off and looked at his scrawny chest. Kicking off his shoes Jim slid his pants down and stuffed them into his locker. ?Well, I guess it couldn't hurt? he said, contemplating the jock as he picked it up. ?And if could make me stronger...? He dropped his boxers and threw them into his locker. Looking down at his naked body, he convinced himself it was worth heeding what the note suggested doing. He opened the jock and noticed it was the type without an ass cover. Laughing, he slid his left, then right legs into the two holes. Jim heard some classmates working their way down into the PE locker room, "uh oh" he said, and he quickly pulled up the jock and snapped it onto his crotch before the guys saw him doing something dumb and humiliating. Pulling the rear band over his skinny butt, he looked down at his pathetic bulge before grabbing his gym shorts from the locker.

But before he could throw them on he noticed something happening. His bulge was growing. "Huh?" Jim asked himself. Taking his left hand he placed it over his crotch and found that it wasn't in fact an illusion. It was actually growing! ?Holy shit...? he whispered as the bulge became more pronounced, dick defining its large contours as the balls behind it grew out too. ?Could this actually be real?? He could feel adrenaline and other sex hormones brew and exit from his balls and into his body. Like a chemical stream growing through his body from his package, he stared at himself in admiration and surprise, ?fuck...this is actually working!? he whispered as his breathing accelerated.

Drew, Jay and Clayton, three of the six jocks who usually pick on Jim, rounded the corner of the locker hall, also coming early to PE and expecting to find a scrawny Jim trying desperately to put on his uniform before their arrival. "He's gonna shit when he sees us" Drew said, rounding the corner. They stopped in their tracks, not surprised to see Jim, but to see the little guy in a jock strap, looking down at his abdomen. ?Holy shit look at this little turd,? Drew laughed. ?You aren't hot shit enough for a jock, come on, guys, let's show this turd a lesson,? but as they approached him the eager, ridiculing smile on Drew's face melted away. Jim turned toward them not with a face of fear, but with a smile. ?I dare you to,? he said, smiling. The guys looked down at the enormous bulge growing on Jim, cock becoming more pronounced. ?What the fuck,? Clayton said, also spellbound by the bulge, ?is that thing...real?? but before anyone could respond Jim doubled and screamed, ?argh! YES!? he said, standing back up. His abs were beginning to shape themselves, deep contours of an 8 pack locked in and grew out inches, ?what do you think of me now...turds...? he said starting to laugh. The jocks began backing away but couldn't look away from the transformation happening before them. Jim's thighs snapped and grew outward making a crunching sound as his legs grew like footballs and surpassing even the most bulked of the jocks. Hair began growing down his bulked legs and, the jocks assumed, under the strap which was starting to strain from the growth of the thighs and waist. Looking down, Jim's back, arms and chest began bulking larger than he had ever thought possible. Definite and specific contours lined over his skin, defining his perfect build and extra large muscles. Pecs growing out, he flexed, his arms feeling growth integrate into him, and has he did, his muscles continued growing. ?Oh shit yea!" He shouted, realizing one of his deepest dreams was becoming true, he was becoming a colossal monster! Soon black waves of electricity began emanating out of the strap and onto Jim's body. A black spark of power began encircling him more, covering up his body as supernatural powers bestowed him with strength, the ability to possess others, to convince them to his will. As his mind began being filled with these thoughts, with these abilities, he laughed and flexed himself more, ?Fuck YEA!? he shouted, ?The powers! Hahaha, I can...feel them!!?. Throwing himself against the locker as his shoulder muscles grew outward, the jocks noticed this exposed ass between the strap. Jim's butt began growing into a rock hard and even bubble, and his side cheeks locked into a refined position as he grabbed it with his hands. ?Ahh!? he said as they locked. Veins began snaking out of his thighs and around his shins and up to his package. Brown hair continued growing on his legs, up through the jockstrap and onto his abs and chest. Fuzz settled over his ass checks as he let his hands go, admiring his new superbody. Another spark from the jock completed his transformation as a new man stood before the four jocks.

Taking his time to examine his new self, he could feel the jocks staring at him; he had the ability to read minds, and much as they now feared the giant in front of them, they too were spellbound. The beast before them looked magnificent, and they wanted the powers he held.

Finally looking up, a smile opened on Jim's face. ?This is the new Jim, get used to it? he said, walking toward them, deliberately strutting his newly masculine body. The guys backed up but once they hit the wall they stayed there, not trying to run away. ?What to do with you all after all you've done to me...? he said, walking up to Drew. Jim threw a punch into Drew and let him fall on the floor, ?argh, ahh!? he screamed, wind knocked out of him. ?You: Cronies,? Jim ordered the other two guys, ?strip this turd for me? and like dogs to a command they held up a weak and hurt Drew up as they removed his school shirt, shoes, pants, and socks, leaving him in his briefs. ?I want him naked? Jim said, ordering the two. With one hand each they pulled his briefs down, leaving him there exposed and against the wall. Jim walked up to the jock, examining his large and defined muscles. Drew was definitely a big guy, and to a human he could handle himself. But the transformed Jim was different, as he knew he could do anything to him. ?How about I turn you into a weakling, see how you'd like it?? Drew, barely strong enough to even speak, began begging Jim, ?dude, I don't know what you are, but please don't hurt me, please don't do anything to me,? hearing a jock beg him made Jim excited, never having thought he'd get to do that to someone. His dick started rustling in anticipation of the first use of his powers. ?Too late, dipshit? he said. Looking down at his jockstrap Jim got the urge to use his powers in his natural self, and, by simply using his thoughts as power, willed his jockstrap away. The magic jockstrap began absorbing into his body, as if it was a part of him now, revealing his cut and v-shaped upper waist, thick upper quads, and, lastly, as the strap soaked into his package, an extremely large and low hanging cock and balls. Realizing that the strap was a part of his body and the powers he possessed, he looked back up at Drew with a cunning smile. Drew couldn't help but stare at the strap either, and stared at the newly exposed package in fear. ?We'll do this the 'au natural' way,? Jim said, proud to show off his naked and built body. Jim grabbed Drew's neck and bolted him against the wall. Knowing he had the power to remove muscle and stature, Jim simply began thinking of punishing the guy using that particular power. As he did he noticed his dick growing in excitement. ?Heh? he said, looking down before looking back up, watching Drew witness the growth in fear.

Although Drew tried fighting and kicking the muscle beast in front of him he knew it was useless, and after a few seconds he could begin to feel his own strength and endurance drain from his body, almost as if it was exiting into Jim! ?No!? he whispered, ?Please...don't...do this to me,? but he knew it was too late. As Jim continued to stand there, holding his neck, he noticed Drew change. Drew's normally darkly complected body began to loose it's color, it started traveling all to his neck then into Jim's arm, almost as if he was sucking it out of him. Jim kept concentrating, and soon Drew lost his six pack along with his protruding abs, flattening out then gaining fat as his chest hair began falling back into his now pale skin. Drew's hands let go of Jim's arm and dropped to his side as his biceps flabbed out and his shoulder muscles flattened. His legs, formally buff and defined, began to spasm as muscle faded into a flabby mess of nothingness. Drew's package then began to rescind with his penis loosing length as his balls shriveled. As Drew began losing height on his body he passed out. Jim dropped him on the ground.

Stepping back Jim looked at his naked body. He now owned Drew's thoughts and abilities, and Drew would forever be the weakling Jim forced him to become. Deciding to 'borrow' some traits from Drew, he turned his body the same attractive golden brown that Drew had, new skin color covering even his ass and upper quads. He willed the strap back onto his magnificent body as he heard the remaining students show for PE, walking down the stairs and into the locker room. ?Alright, time for PE. It's about time I had some fun,? Jim thought, anticipating the first fun-filled PE he'd have.

Last edited by js44; June 18th, 2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Fixed a few diction/grammer/spelling errors
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to js44 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 9th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 9th, 2013), makurra (August 19th, 2013), Neonando (August 15th, 2013), polomuscle (August 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexyscottishboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:00 PM

sexyscottishboy is on a distinguished road
Thought it was brilliant, very hot. Maybe make a part two where drew gets some kind of magic jock strap for more muscle growth
The Following User Says Thank You to sexyscottishboy For This Useful Post:
hawaiimammoth (August 18th, 2013)
  #3   Add to helios75038's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:02 PM

helios75038 is on a distinguished road
Hope you continue. If you do, explore the full extent of the "magic powers" possibilities. Change the tormenters into other things or beings? Let your imagination loose.
  #4   Add to Ross_Geller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:40 PM

Ross_Geller is on a distinguished road
I loved your story!!

Looking forward to reading some more of it!
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I am very interested in the other powers of 'The Magic Jockstrap!' Please keep writing the story!
  #6   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM

js44 is on a distinguished road
* Hey Everyone, thanks for the feedback. I didn't really think about adding a second chapter to this story at first (I'm still working on the Vldar stories too) but I think the story can go a few fun places I'll see what I can try out. Thanks for the tips and feedback, it's always appreciated.
  #7   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:04 AM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Please write a sequel!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size