The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Muscle Dynasty Pt 2

For years famed athlete and bodybuilder Troy E. Charles had wanted to tell his favorite grandson Jason Edward Charles the truth about himself and his family's history. Even though Jason was a slightly built young man Troy saw himself in the young man, especially when Jason was 10 years old and he courageously saved his schoolmates from a fire without even thinking about it. Yes, there was something noble & heroic in his grandson which reminded Troy of himself. Troy Charles was perhaps a little vain in this assessment but it was also the truth. Ironically Troy didn't have the courage to tell Jason the truth--at least for now-- in spite of his love & admiration for his grandson.
Besides, he rationalized, the family history for the past fifty years or so was not a fiction. Troy went back & forth in his mind and decided to go for the option of telling Jason a story based on the truth without telling him the truth.In Troy's mind he was telling Jason facts--they just weren't the full facts. Jason sat and listened attentively as the powerfully muscled man in his 70s told his tale.

"As you know my biological parents were not married--at least to each other. Although we've reconciled my father Justin A. Tuperizi hurt many people in his lifetime. He had many affairs & sired quite a few children. That said, he really was in love with my mother Alice and might have married her but my father's jealous wife Harriet never would grant him a divorce. In fact when she found out that my mother was pregnant with me she was quite threatening to her. So Justin & my mother never married and stayed out of contact for years. Amazingly Justin & Harriet are still married today!

"As you know my father has remarkable genetics and looks almost half his age and much of his family, including myself, inherited those genetics. However, I was was also born with an additional mutation. It started showing up when I was a baby and showed tremendous strength. I found that I was growing muscles & strength before puberty! Only in recent years have scientists seen this in other babies and diagnosed it as a rare genetic mutation called now known as 'myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy'. With this condition there is a gene which blocks the production of myostatin--a protein which tells muscles to stop growing. My sons were born with a lesser form of this condition--your uncle Alex who passed another lesser condition on to his sons, and your father Nick who seemingly didn't pass it on to you. So you see that's why you're not as big. You're normal, Jason.

"Now when I was a baby my mother didn't know what was going on and kept my condition a secret because she was afraid I'd be taken from her. So when I went to school I dressed in baggy clothes and kept to myself until I was a teenager. That was when we could pretend that once I hit puberty I had a growth spurt. And I did! My muscles & strength grew tremendously and when I started lifting weights it happened even faster. I finally could be who I was without fear.

"There was a time when my good fortune came to an end though. I married young in my late teens and we had twins but our happiness was short-lived----they all died in a car accident. I felt angry & responsible and I needed a challenge to help me work through my grief. I was training to become a bodybuilder when I was contacted by the CIA to beome a special agent. Apparently word had gotten to the government about my prowess and they were indeed interested in analyzing me and finding out how I was so strong and muscular. However one of the bigwigs in the CIA intervened and convinced them to recruit me for some huge missions. And they offered me a deal: if I worked for them for a year or more and helped them I could resume my normal life--and be left alone. I trained for only a few months and surprised them all by being ready to go into action.

The man who I worked for specifically wanted to make the most out of my size & strength on missions that would have required a number of men & resources. My first mission was to join an underground no-holds barred boxing club in Europe where it was rumored that a Soviet by the name of Leonid Nemic was a member. Like me he was very strong & muscular although we later learned he gained it through government experiments. My task was to work it so that we would fight in the secret tournament and then recruit him as a double agent for the USA. As it turned out these fights were gambled on by international crime syndicates who made more money if the fight was to the death. And the CIA knew this and used me to try & "eliminate" this Soviet spy. When I fought Leonid I had no choice but to defend myself---and yes he died in the fight.

When I returned home my boss was amazed that I had survived and won so easily. I think I made him afraid frankly. I then continued on many more missions for more than a year. I helped round up a gang of 9 East German athletes turned spies; I helped recover two rare and near extinct animals from black market importers; and so on. My last & most dangerous mission was to infiltrate a European criminal empire and kidnap the boss' beloved young son & bring him to the US. Essentially the CIA promised to release him if his father turned himself in.

"After 12 missions I was told I could leave and resume my normal life--which I did. However I told them if they needed more from me I would volunteer. So over the course of my life after that I performed many secret missions. Ones I still can't talk about. I was later reunited with my father who apparently was behind my being recruited and he offered me a place beside him in his vast financial empire.

"The rest you know. I trained for the Olympics, won those medals and became a famous bodybuilder. I married again, children, my acting career--and my beautiful family. So now you know why I could never put all that into my autobiography. It's not only top secret, but the information could be used to harm you and the rest of the family. You are the only one I've told this too---that's how much I love and trust you Jason. Everyone else in the family thinks I was simply working for the military-including your grandmother "

Jason had remained silent during the story, absorbing it all and believing it ----even though he knew of anyone else had told him such a tale he wouldn't. At least now he understood why he wasn't as muscular or strong as so many men in his family tree. His grandmother June came out on the patio with lunch and they all had a very pleasant afternoon. Jason left, happy to be trusted this way, and now ready more than ever to tell his own truth to his whole family. Jason wanted his grandfather Troy to be the first that came out to as gay but he felt that he owed his parents that much first. Little did he know that they and most of the family already were aware or suspected that Jason was gay and didn't care. In fact they were more disappointed that he hadn't yet come out.

After Jason left his grandmother finished cleaning up in the kitchen and went back out to the patio. She smiled watching her husband get out of the pool, looking his normal self again. Water dripped from his dark brown curly hair and full beard, his hard, tight & powerful veiny muscles back to their bigger size again, shimmering in the late afternoon sun. After so many years she still enjoyed seeing that lusty glint in his eyes as she approached him, letting down her blonde flowing locks, removing her robe and exposing her own beautiful youthful form. They kissed and she placed her soft white and somewhat delicate fingers on his smooth tan pectorals that bounced at her touch.

"You know my love eventually we can't just keep telling Jason these stories. What did you decide? The CIA story?"

Her husband smiled and nodded. "Father wouldn't let me tell him the truth yet. You know after all these years he still thinks he is in charge of everything."

She nodded in agreement. Still, she wondered when her grandson would ever get to discover his true heritage. Maybe, she thought, the special lunch she served to Jason might make it happen sooner.

That night Jason went to bed but was neither tired or sleepy. In fact he was quite restless as though he had consumed an energy drink and an entire pot of coffee. Overheated, sweating & feeling slightly nauseated he was worried that his grandmother had accidentally given him food poisoning. Strange too because she was such a health addict and prepared food so well. By 3AM Jason was ready to give up on ever getting to sleep but he got up, drank some water and laid down again and drifted off to sleep.

When Jason woke up and he looked at the clock on his night stand to see it was nearly noon. He felt well again and in fact bounded out of bed very energized. No, he thought. It's more than that. He looked down to see he had a raging hardon tenting out his pajama bottoms. It wasn't unusual for him to have morning wood but his cock felt like steel and he was so horny he felt as though he hadn't jacked off in months. He pulled off his pajamas and watched a stream of precum flow out as though someone had turned on a spigot. Then there was this overwhelming feeling of strength. He went over to his bureau dresser impulsively picked it up with one hand.

"WOW!" he exclaimed out loud. "How did I do that?" He turned his head to look over to the mirror full-length mirror and saw that aside from his rock hard cock he was still the same physically. For some reason Jason expected to look different. Bigger. More muscular. And he was disappointed that this sudden new strength was not matched by a change in his physique. He also knew without even thinking about it that his grandmother was somehow responsible thanks to his reaction to her food. Just what the hell was going on? he mused. Just then Jason realized he better get going. He was going to be late for his lunch date with his boyfriend Paul. He showered & changed and hopped into his car on the way to Santa Monica. Although traffic was light it was still doubtful Jason would make it so at the stoplight he send his boyfriend a text with his ETA.

Tall, handsome and well-dressed Paul Leitas smiled, brushing his golden locks away from his forehead when he read the text from his boyfriend Jason Charles. He sat in the lobby of the hotel Ah, Jason, he thought. You've never been on time in the past six months since we've dated. That's okay. These minor incidents of tardiness are so inconsequential. After all I've waited years for you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to WorkoutLA For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Please keep this going!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic