The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:12 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Deal With The Devil - Part 4

Deal With The Devil - Part 4

Ed's drive back to Boston was reasonably uneventful. He'd had fun on the highway changing his look and passing others on the road, seeing who reacted the most to each particular new face. It seemed that smoldering dark brown eyes and perfect cheekbones with a strong square jawline was the days most favored, but that was hardly a surprise. A pair of girls in a BMW convertible almost drove completely off the road when he stared at them a bit too long and flashed a perfect white smile. He just laughed when their car kicked up gravel as it drifted into the shoulder of the highway. Once again he realized the incredible power of beauty and how amazing this gift from the devil really was.

By the time Ed made it home he was feeling an uncontrollable need to show himself off and lose himself in another good round of steamy sex. The hardcore lifting crowd at Powerhouse Gym across town was the first place he thought he might go, but his apartment was right across the street from the Boston College gym and proximity won out. He couldn't wait to have some fun, and jogged eagerly the half block over to the building that he knew would be full right now with young guys from campus.

'When in Rome', Ed thought to himself as he started to envision how he wanted to look for this entrance. He liked the idea of being young, and even though many of the guys there would be 18, or 17 at the youngest, he took it a step further and imagined himself as a 17 year old but with a decidedly "baby faced" look. A small turned up nose, rosy cheeks, freckles, and wispy feathered bangs of strawberry blonde hair in a Justin Bieber style, long enough to hang over one eye and force him to toss his hair back with a flick of his neck. Only his neck, unlike the pencil necked pop star, was a ridiculously thick column of muscle, blending into two massive mounds of traps melting into grotesquely oversized delts. From there down all the muscles of this body were obscenely over developed. Quads so huge his walk could only be that distinct gait of a serious builder who had to roll his thick legs past each other to move forward. The swagger of such a body was unmistakably all man and testosterone. The cocky confidence that such physical superiority instilled, and all this, combined with such a child like, angelic face made for a head turning creation that would either repulse or fascinate every guy on the gym floor.

He found out soon enough, when he sauntered his short, but mammoth frame from the locker room out into the middle of the gym, clad in black skin tight bicycling pants and a loose stringy tank top that barely hid any of the pale, freakishly muscled torso, he could feel every set of eyes move in his direction to take the sight of him in. Ed stood relaxed, center stage, slowly pulling on some lifting gloves and looking down at his hands as he did, paying no attention to the gaping men eyeballing him from all corners of the room. He ignored them, pretending that no one else was even there, feigning ignorance of their mesmerized expressions and looks of disbelief. He let them all drink in this freakish muscle child he'd become.

As he started to work out, and played with the heavy poundages teasing them all as he consciously added plate after plate, slowly he began to drink in the attention buzzing around him. He caught the sideways looks, and the blatant, mouth open stares, and enjoyed both reactions equally. For some reason the guys who were trying the hardest not to stare at him, and not be aroused by his blatant sexuality, were the ones Ed was finding the most enjoyable to watch. He could feel their unease. Their disbelief at his size, at the child like face juxtaposed against this epitome of the masculine ideal, the combination was far more powerful than he would have dreamed. What surprised him the most was that no one had the courage to approach him. No one spoke to him, or even asked for a spot or bit of advice. He'd expected that, but knew that he'd taken this look to such an extreme that it intimidated everyone. Which turned Ed on far more than he would have imagined.

He worked out for a good two hours, sweat soaked, glistening and pumped beyond words. Ed loved the weight room, a place he'd never set foot in before today, and the floor to ceiling walls of mirrors, that let him not only look at his own perfect reflection, but watch all the spectators on the edge of some invisible circle that surrounded him. Two hours had given him plenty of time to pick out his intended plaything, and he'd had some nice choices. A good quarter of the football team must have been here, and who knew how many other varsity lettermen from other sports, but it was one particularly cute Abercrombie and Fitch looking brunette that had caught his eye. Whether he was out of the closet or not, Ed couldn't say, but he was fighting a loosing battle to control his lust for Ed's boygod creation. He'd been fighting to hide an erection straining against his shorts for the last half hour or so, and Ed knew he was accepting defeat when he dashed towards the locker room.

Ed waited a minute or two before he followed, and was happy that no one else seemed to be brave enough to follow after him. He walked towards a back row of benches around the corner and found the young guy hurriedly undressing in front of an open locker. They seemed to be alone and Ed knew that would make this so much easier. He walked straight up to the half dressed college boy and asked point blank, "How'd you like my workout?"

"What?" the guy stammered back, more startled at Ed's physical presence than the question.

"I said, how'd you enjoy my workout?" Ed pulled off the already drenched tank top and wiped his brow with it, then mopped his big hanging pecs and tossed the shirt at the bewildered guy who fumbled to catch it.

"I,? I, don't? I don't know what you?"

Ed bounced the shiny meat of his chest and watched the guy's face as he watched, drool practically dripping from his mouth.

"Oh God?"

"You wanna touch those babies don't you?" Ed asked, already knowing the answer.

"Why are you?" the guy kept stammering, unable to complete a thought. "Who?" but the sentence died on his lips.

"I'll make this easy for you," Ed smiled and took the back of the guys head in his paw and pushed the head towards his chest. As the young man started to suck on the big tit Ed bent forward and whispered in his ear, "You've been wantin' some of that for the last two hours now. Haven't you? Time to take me back to your dorm room, don't ya think?"

There wasn't any need for an answer.

Ed reached into an empty locker beside them and imagined a big zip up hoodie, which then appeared in his hand. He pulled it out of the locker and put it on, turning towards the exit and knowing the guy would be helplessly trailing behind him. When they got outside Ed turned to him and asked, "Which way handsome?"

Still mesmerized by his good fortune the guy shook his head a bit, trying to clear the thoughts of Ed's body from his mind long enough to remember where he lived. "Ah, there I think?", he pointed across the campus.

"Don't know where you live cowboy?"

"Sure, I? well actually the dorms just opened two days ago, school doesn't start until tomorrow. I haven't quite got everything figured out yet."

"Uh huh. We'll go with that," Ed chuckled, "Nothing to do with you being a complete muscle pig and me driving you to distraction."

The cute guy just blushed, not knowing how to respond. Then after a moment or two of walking he finally muttered under his breath, "I can't believe this is really happening."

"What's your name tall hot model guy?" Ed smiled as he asked.

"Luke."

"Luke, believe this?" Ed replied as he took the tall boys hand and put it on his huge cantaloupe sized left biceps. Even through the cotton jersey Luke could feel a thick vein that snaked across the rock hard muscle.

"Oh fuck me?." Luke moaned to himself, eyes rolling back in his head with anticipation.

"Yeah, I plan to." Ed left it at that.

As they strolled into the long dorm hallway, filled with other guys milling about, drifting in and out through open room doors, it occurred to Ed what Luke was broadcasting to his other dorm mates by bringing him here.

"Out and proud, huh Luke?", Ed asked supportively.

"Well, it wasn't the game plan, but yeah, fuck that, I'm not missing this kind of a chance. I've? well, I've wanted to be with a guy built like you for? ", Luke was speaking barely above a whisper, "?for as long as I can remember."

"Atta boy Luke. Since I'm sure they're gonna figure out what we're up to in a few minutes, might as well let 'em see the kind of stud you attract." Ed unzipped his jacket, his tank top still back on the locker room floor. His incredible bared chest made the two sides spread open and put his deeply etched eight pack in high relief from the overhead fluorescent lights. Ed smirked as heads in the hall spun to catch a glimpse of his uncovered white chest.

"That didn't take long!" Ed observed, seeing eyebrows raise up and guys elbowing guys and pointing towards him.

Ed loved the attention, and like a cheap whore he pulled off the hoodie the rest of the way and half naked followed Luke to his room. He felt the eyes of every guy on the floor watching his broad back as he eased himself sideways through the narrow doorframe and shut the crowd out with a slam of the door.

"Think you'll be the talk of the dorm tonight."

"Yeah, I think that's a given." Luke was nervous, and didn't know what to do, he just stood there wondering what came next. Ed helped him out.

"You need to look first. I know. It's all for you man, all that shit you been dreaming' about, beating your meat over since you were old enough to squeeze some cum out of it. Now it's real. Here in front of you, not on the pages of some muscle magazine or computer screen. Here, just for you Luke. Tell me what you want to see first?"

Luke licked his lips, knowing just what Ed was asking him. "Front double bi?"

"Yeah that one's always good isn't it?" Ed jerked his arms up into a perfect double bi, his 24" guns looked as big as his head."

Luke just moaned, uncontrollably. "Side chest," he asked next, "Rear lats? front lats?. he ran through all the poses he knew so well and had longed to see someone striking just for him. It was a fantasy he'd never told anyone, and here was this perfect guy, this superhuman muscle freak doing exactly what he wanted. He couldn't help but think of Lee Priest, one of the bodybuilders he'd first beat off to five years ago, from some old garage sale magazine that he kept hidden under his bed. It was one of his favorite images, and he'd seen every video on YouTube of the blonde beast and always found his compact short body so exaggerated by the sheer size of muscle packed onto it just beyond the ultimate ideal. That kind of thickness and mass always made him hard, and seeing Ed posing there, right in front of him, was his wildest wet dream come true.

"Can I? can I touch it now?" Luke begged. The lust etched across his face made Ed's own dick start to strain against the bicycle shorts. He took a deep breath and pumped his arms inward a few times, the crab pose making his entire upper torso swell with hardness and unbelievable size, then nodded his permission to the near rabid disciple. Luke fell onto him like a second skin and lost himself in worshipping what he imagined was Lee Priests' much younger, and much bigger, little brother.

"I can't believe this is happening?" was all that Luke was able to mutter, one more time, between his soft lips falling on one set of muscles after another.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:04 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Damn; super hot from top to bottom.
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:48 AM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great chapter, look forward to more of same
  #4   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 09:33 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
my word.... hot

Yikes, this story is super hot. Could the college kid possibly find a way to steal the wish and soul? Or, through a drunken stupor accidently swaps bodies with a nerdy dude loosing his next reincarnation of a collegiate wrestler.
  #5   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:41 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Loving this story but more celebrity look-alike transformations would make it even better! The part with Gerard Butler is still by far the hottest part for me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options