The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Muscle Dynasty Pt 3

After lunch with his boyfriend Jason Charles was still hungry and even hornier than ever. In fact he couldn't remember ever feeling this sexually excited with Paul. He was almost tempted to jump him in the middle off the restaurant. Fortunately the restaurant they were dining in was in the hotel that Paul's family owned and Jason need only suggest that they get a room upstairs and it would be theirs in minutes. In fact that's exactly what Jason did although it was superfluous. Paul could tell that Jason was "hot to trot". All through lunch Jason has fondled Paul under the table and rubbed his bulging crotch into a full erection. Not that Paul was complaining one bit. After Paul signed off on the lunch check he went to the concierge, arranged for the VIP suite and he and Jason were soon in the elevator kissing madly on the way to their room.

With dizzying speed the two young men literally ripped off their clothes and fell on top of the bed where they kissed, rubbed their bodies and erect cocks together, and went for a marathon session which lasted for hours. Jason had always found Paul attractive but today his list made him seem absolutely perfect. In truth Paul was breathtaking. His smooth bronzed skin and the chiseled muscles on his perfectly shaped torso had turned many heads and there were countless producers, photographers, agents, studios, etc who were constantly after him to go into modeling and acting. As he lay back on the bed and Jason sucked on Paul's brown and quickly hardening nipples his cock flexed and a stream of precum flowed out of his exquisitely shaped mushroom head and down the towering shaft onto his balls.

Jason didn't let on but within a minute of his mouth & throat engulfing Paul's cock, he shot a voluminous load of cum---without even touching his cock. And he stayed hard as Paul positioned himself into a 69 position. Even before that Paul could smell the intoxicating aroma of Jason's cum and that in turn made him even hornier. He WAS surprised to find Jason's erection had not subsided one bit and was drooling precum (or was it post-cum?) all over the bed. As he began sucking on Jason's cock, Paul flashed on a memory of a muscular gym buddy Ted who had pursued him for months before giving up. When he ran into Ted on a date with Jason he could see that incredulous look in his face which said "Why are you going out with that guy when you can have me?" Ted couldn't tell that the beautifully handsome Jason had a well-toned body under his unassuming outfit, or that he was impressively hung. Not that any of that really mattered. It was the man inside that Paul adored. The size of his cock & balls was a fringe benefit.

Neither Paul or Jason could hold back and they shot their loads while sucking each other off. And still they kept going, never stopping from being entangled. They flip-fucked several times and each of then came twice more. What they didn't swallow or shoot inside each other mixed with sweat and soaked the bed cover which never was pulled down during their four-hour session. When they were done they pulled it off the bed and threw it on the floor and then crawled into bed together. They lay together like that for another hour or so and caressed their hard bodies, and talking in low tones for the first time. Paul ran his fingers over Jason's chest and realized that it finally looked his working out was paying off. He hadn't even noticed while they were going at it that Jason had put on a little muscle, perhaps only something Paul would have noticed. Was this new lusty Jason and this slight growth in muscle a sign that Jason's genetics were finally kicking in?

After Jason dozed off in his arms, Paul turned off his cell phone and joined him in napping for a few hours. When evening fell Paul was awakened by Jason's lips on his and the feel of his boyfriend's hard cock on his thigh. He too was excited but didn't expect that they would fuck again. After they ordered room service and ate what Paul thought was a monumental meal they went at it again--first in the shower then back in bed. They spent the night in that suite and did it two more times without even thinking about it. Paul thought of himself as a very sexual person and had always hoped that Jason might be compatible with him in this way, but Paul never expected this--or that he would be able to keep up with Jason as well as he did.

Jason couldn't believe it either, still thinking that whatever his grandmother served him was the reason. His father and uncle both swore by their mother's cooking with all home-grown herbs & vegetables and being raised on it was one of the reasons they found it easy to gain muscle. Maybe, Jason thought, because he didn't have that mutant gene his grandfather Troy had (his dad & uncle too), his grandmother June's special cooking only affected his libido.

The next morning Jason woke up to find that Paul had already showered and was getting ready to leave. Jason lifted his head and picked up his watch from the nightstand to see it was already 9:30! He had a noon appointment with a prospective film editor in Hollywood so he still had time to get over there without rushing. Strangely he wasn't tired considering all that sex he & Paul had. It almost seemed like a dream now. Paul turned from the mirror from where he was brushing his hair and smiled.

"You should see the look on your face. It's adorable" He knelt on the bed and kissed Jason. "Housekeeping is going to think there was an orgy in here. You know you can stay here till 11:30 check out. I already called downstairs"

" I can't. I have that meeting with that editor who I may hire for my project."

" Oh yeah. I forgot." Paul caressed Jason's strong jawline. " I hate to leave, but I've got that meeting with my dad on his yacht in Marina Del Rey."

"I know. What are you doing later?"

"Well, call me when you're done with your meeting. Maybe dinner at my place?"

Jason nodded and they kissed good-bye. In the shower Jason was thinking how he and Paul avoided talking about their implausible sex sessions almost as though they felt if they had they would have broken the spell. Jason dressed and took the elevator down to the lobby of the hotel and started walking across the huge atrium towards the door when he saw the actor Damien Marsden walking in. Jason had a crush on the handsome & somewhat reclusive actor ever since he was a teenager and seeing him in person for the first time was something of a thrill. He had met several actors, actresses, & film people over the last couple years but they just didn't have the mystique that Damien Marsden did. Jason couldn't stop staring at the 30-something actor who was even more striking in person. Unbelievably Damien was walking right towards Jason.

"Mr Charles?" he asked in a deep voice

"Y-yes."

"My name is Damien Marsden and I've been wanting to meet you."

Jason was dumbfounded. " I-I. How do you.."

Without Jason finishing his sentence Damien spoke. "You're meeting with my friend film editor Art Polson and he's mentioned you many times this past week. I took the time to watch some of your films and I was impressed. I was just thinking of talking to you about working on a project together and here you are"

" Wow, thanks Mr Mardsen."

The actor took out his phone and asked for Jason's number. "May I call you later so we can discuss a meeting?"

"Yes of course!"

Jason still couldn't help staring at the actor and couldn't get him off his mind a little later as drove back into town

As soon as Jason left, Damien Marsden walked right out of the hotel, smiling. Getting into his expensive convertible Italian sports car Damien felt very satisfied that the initial part of the plans seemed so easy. He sat in the car before starting it up, pulled out his phone again and sent a text message. "Met Jason as planned. Sounded interested in meeting me later. Will call him later to set it up. It all looks good so far." Damien scrolled through the address book and set it to "Tuperizi"

At his mountain retreat outside of Los Angeles, Justin Tuperizi sat back in his large desk chair, folded his arms across his expansive chest & looked up at the ceiling. I wonder, he thought. Will Jason really be ready for what's going to happen to him? Will he accept it?

The tall and muscular naked man stood up and walked in a commanding stride across the floor, his shoulder-length white hair & beard almost appearing to be lit from within each follicle. The wall across from his desk was a floor-to-ceiling series of bookshelves filled with volumes that Justin had read countless times. All were reference books covering every possible subject and yet all the information in them was merely a fraction of what Justin knew and understood. Nevertheless he always found amusement in reading one particular genre and he went to the middle of the wall where the "M" books were located and pulled out a thick volume. His wife entered a let out a moan of disdain when she saw his nude figure, standing there chuckling and when she saw the title of the book.

" I just knew if you were enjoying a book, it would have to be one of those in which I'm portrayed so horribly."

"I don't come off that great either dear. I would think you could have a sense of humor about it after so many years"

Harriet Tuperizi lifted the hem of her gown and walked over to her husband. She put her head on his massive shoulder as her long raven hair cascaded over his bulging biceps. She knew he was right but her temper was really a result of their upcoming plans. After so many years she hated the idea of starting all over again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to WorkoutLA For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 12th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options