The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
The Alpha Kid...A Short Muscle Scene

Here's a quick send off for the weekend.

As his first year at college began to come to an end, Marcus continued to make impressive gains at his gym. Now at 279lbs, there were a few bigger guys around the place, but he was by far the most muscular. He would have occasional posedowns in the locker room with some of the guys who had competed, and although they offered encouragement and told him how great he was doing, he knew it bothered them that here was an 18 year old kid who'd trained for about nine months, was still natural, and he could wipe them off the stage with his physique. He felt kind of bad about it, but not too bad, and it made him want to get even bigger. So he could crush them even easier. Show them what real alpha muscle looked like.

He got with the blond golfer dude from time to time. The guy was his best worshipper. He'd practically beg Marcus to show him his muscles, but Marcus would make him wait about a month in between sessions, so he could show the guy the gains he'd been making. They'd gotten into a scene where Marcus would tie the guy up to a chair in his apartment, then put on a muscle show. One time, Marcus starting flexing out, fully clothed, his big muscles practically shredding his clothing. Then Marcus slowly pulled down his pants, saying "You ever seen 30" quads, little dude?". The guy squirmed in the chair as he pulled on his ropes, aching to touch himself. "Wait till I get them to 32." Marcus flexed his legs just a few inches from the blond's face. "Ever see a sartorius muscle jut out like this?" And boom, he tightened his muscles so hard they looked like granite, with a muscle the size of a boa constrictor sweeping across the front of his thigh. He tapped the end of the blond's nose with the jutting sartorius. Then he stepped back and shook out his quads, the thick heavy muscle flopping back and forth like sacks of hardening cement. Then he flexed his legs, and they hardened instantly into thick, grainy granite columns. Marcus looked over at himself in the mirror. "Oh yeah. Fucking legs look like they're morphed, don't they, little dude." His worshipper was only able to grunt out "oh my god, oh my god," over and over.

"Now I'll show you what a real man's chest should look like," and he grabbed the bottom of his sweatshirt and started to pull it up over his head. He went ever so slowly, and by the time he had exposed the last of his brick-hard abs, the blond had cum in his pants.

Another time, he tied the guy up naked, then he stripped down to his posers in front of him, and proceeded to run one body part after another across the smaller man's dick. "Don't you cum yet," Marcus ordered, as he dragged his 17" forearm across the blond's hardon. Then his biceps peak. "Feel that split?" Marcus asked, as precum oozed out of the golfer's dick, leaving a trail on Marcus's huge pumped up arm. Then he put his foot on the chair, right in between the guy's thighs. "How about this 20" bull calf?" he said, as he flexed up onto the ball of his foot, making his calf muscle ball up and tighten. "Check out those veins. Look at them, popping out all over, feeding the muscle."

"Don't you cum," he said, as his worshipper moaned. He stepped back and grabbed the chair on both sides. Then he lifted the blond into the air, raising him up over his head. He brought the chair down slowly toward his right shoulder, tipping it until the blond's dick was resting against his big trap.

"Feel how hard that is, golfer? That's from doing shrugs with 750lbs. That's why my neck swells out past my ears now. Twenty-three inches of bull neck muscle power. And I'm just getting started."

That was all Marcus's smaller classmate could handle. With his dick pressing hard against the stone hard mound of muscle, he came like a hose, shooting jiz way out behind Marcus's huge back.

"Oh yeah," said Marcus, "cum to this muscle." He slowly lowered the chair, letting the blond's dick slide along his big muscular torso on the way down. They were both sweaty heavily, and the room stank of muscle. The blond's eyes were glazed over, his thick hair matted to his forehead. Marcus looked over his shoulder and said, "For a little dude, you got some huge loads." Then he pulled his posers down to his ankles, and stepped out of them. "Now you ready for an even bigger load?" He walked up to his little buddy and straddled the chair. He pushed the blond's head down until he felt the handsome dude's lips working on his big cock.

God, how he loved being worshipped.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SLURP!

Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 03:39 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Perfect....except for it not going on for about 8 more chapters in a single read! I love this story, man!
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Hell yeah i hp h e gets over 400lbs i wanan see hi mbe areal alpha freak showing those loser what real muscle is!
  #5   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 04:10 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great, look forward to more/longer like this one.. thanks for posting!
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:05 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
WoW!!

what else is there to say?

I think you've nailed it!

Muscle worship and cockiness to the extreme!

Very hot!
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:11 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
WoW!!

what else is there to say?

I think you've nailed it!

Muscle worship and cockiness to the extreme!

Very hot!
I liked it too and isn't that the biggest difference, one can't help but get cocky and have his swagger increase.
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
woow...he's not grown only in muscle bu in personality too ...cool...i hope he decide to take steroids and hGH too to grown more!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #9   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2012, 07:07 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Yeah, 279 pounds...and he's only getting started...bring it on!
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 08:22 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size