The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheLemur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM

TheLemur is on a distinguished road
Unexpected Results

April 3, 2012
A good friend told me that writing a diary would be both therapeutic, and help keep me on track. As I put this down on paper I can’t help but think of the clich? “Oh No, 4-0!” When I turned forty and someone actually gave me that on a coffee mug I thought it was funny. I am not thinking it is so funny anymore.

I can’t believe at forty-five I actually look back fondly at forty, mostly because my waist was only 36” back then. Well not really, my pant size was a 36 I don’t know what my actual waist was. All I know is that my size 38 pants are all tight and when I wrapped a tape measure around my wait it read 41. How the fuck did I get to be this fat?

Well, no more. I joined a gym today instead of shopping for size 40 dress pants. I’ll be dammed if I am going to let myself get any fatter. I have always been pretty sedentary, and until I got into my thirties it wasn’t a problem. Heck all my life people asked me if I played sports. I never did, but I have to admit despite not really doing anything I kept a good build. Not muscular, but a good waist to chest ratio that at least made me look like a took care of myself.

But as forty snuck up on me I found myself going up a pant size every couple of years. Not a big deal at first, but now well, looking at my profile I have to accept I am seriously out of shape. No big wonder I get all but ignored when I go out these days.

Well enough me berating myself for one day.

April 5, 2012
I had my initial appointment with my personal trainer. I decide I there was no shame in asking for help since I have never worked out a day in my life. He was actually rather complementary asking what sports I used to play in high school and college. When I told him none he could hardly believe me. He said I had a good set of broad shoulders, and had a good frame for building muscle. I told him I’d be plenty happy to just get rid of this gut. The rest of the news was not as encouraging. My weight was 220 lbs to go with that 41” waist - way to big around the middle for a guy just six feet tall. Our first session was what he called circuit training. We went from one exercise to another without any rest at all. When it was over I was dripping with sweat, and could barely crawl back to my car.

April 10, 2012
Maybe working out isn’t so bad. It’s only been five days since I started and I already feel much better. My weight is down to 218 lbs which my trainer says is great progress. He gave me some brochures on food choices for helping me trim down. A lot of lean proteins and veges for now. He says I really need to avoid beer and alcohol as much as I can, and bread and pasta too. Geez, is life even worth living without beer and pizza?

April 17, 2012
I feel like such an idiot. Why the hell didn’t I start working out years ago? It seems like the harder I work out the more energy I have. My pants aren’t hanging off of my yet, but I am down to 216 now. Steady progress really helping me stay me motivated.

April 25, 2012
I was feeling a bit frustrated when I went to the gym tonight. I only dropped one lousy pound in the last week. Strange thing is my pants fit much better, at least in the waist. My thighs definitely feel bigger though. After talking to my trainer he took some measurements and we were both surprised my waist was down to a true 38. I couldn’t believe I took three inches off of my waist in only twenty days. My trainer says I shouldn’t worry about the scale as much as my measurements. I clearly have put on some muscle weight while dropping a good eight pounds of fat. Go me!

May 1, 2012
In the last week I’ve changed up my routine a bit. After talking to my trainer we decide to go heavier, and switch to a more split routine for weight lifting. I lift in the morning and go back in the evenings a few nights a week for cardio. I again I only dropped a pound on the scales putting me at 215, but my waist is down to a 36, and I have to say I am looking kind of hot. I’m hardly rock hard, but my shape is changing in ways I really like. My legs look great! My thighs are rock hard after a good pump on legs day, and my trainer says I have long calf muscles which means I could really build them up if I wanted to.

May 7, 2012
My trainer can’t get over my progress. I still weigh 215, but my waist is now a 34. Seriously, I can’t believe how much smaller it looks now. Of course my shoulders help with that. They really are getting broad. I even tried on some of my old pants, I could easily button them, but they were so tight on my thighs I have to keep wear the 38’s and belt them.

May 12, 2012
This is getting crazy. I seem to be progressing by leaps and bounds, and as an added bonus, or problem depending on your perspective, I am horny all the time these days. I need to be careful when standing up from my desk at work to adjust myself. My cock seems to have a mind of its own. I beat off four times today – twice before going to work this morning, a quickie in the bathroom at noon and once after the gym tonight. Shit just writing this down has me hard again. I need to cum again.

May 18, 2012
I had a hard time keeping a straight face tonight with my trainer. He actually accused me of using steroids. As if I have the money for that. Geez, I can barely afford all these training session with him, not to mention all the food I am eating. It is worth every penny though. My weight is going up, and I don’t care. I am back at 218, but I am a completely different man. My trainer says he has never met a guy who could put on muscle like I do. I have no idea why I am making such great progress, but I sure ain’t knocking it. After not going out in years to a bar I decided to have a little fun last night. After getting home from the gym pumped up as hell, and horny to boot I figured why not?

I decided to wear my thirty-four jeans even though my waist is down to a thirty-two now. Fuck, my abs are so hot. I beat off several times a night just looking at them.

My pecs just hang over them now, and then there are my legs. Damn, I don’t know if they are sexier from the front or the back. My old jeans looked painted on to the point you could see my muscles flexing in them. I went home with this really hot number from the bar who was probably all of twenty-five and pounded his tight little ass like there was no tomorrow. I got off four times before he begged me to stop.

May 23, 2012
I don’t know what the hell is going on with my body, but I love it. It’s like it was born to be pushed to its physical limits. I can’t help but think of the life I wasted that could have been if I had started going to the gym as a teenager. I can’t ever image what I might look like now. Then again, maybe I can?

I am up to 225 now, and I am nothing short of a wet dream come true. My arms measure 19” and frame my 47” chest very nicely. My thighs are stretching the tape at 28”, but even they get outshined by my calves. My trainer was right, I have serious potential there. At 18 and a half inches they just bulge without me even really flexing them. Fuck, my dick is hard again. It’s time to beat off a few times and call it a night.

May 30, 2012
I never heard of a guy’s dick getting bigger after puberty, but I guess it shouldn’t surprise me with everything else that has been happening. After noticing it was feeling thicker for a while now I finally decided to measure it. It’s been a long time since I actually measured by dick, but I recall it being just under seven inches. I was pretty shocked when I stretched the tape measure along the top of the shaft and realized it was close to eight.
Every day seems to bring new surprises.

June 5, 2012
Fucking ass hole! I should have punched my trainer today. He just can’t let this idea in his head go that I’m juicing or something. He’s just jealous. Everybody is jealous, and it’s starting to piss me off. Why can’t they just let me enjoy this?

Every week I get bigger and stronger, and the only thing I can do to stop it is stop working out. No way in hell is that happening. I feel fucking amazing all the time. My fucking nuts are boiling with cum, ready to blow at a moment’s notice. Work is getting frustrating. Feels like I am just killing time until I can get to the gym again. I get to the gym at five am and pump iron for two hours, then back again at six in the evening after work for another two hours. I am addicted to the pump. Feeling hard, and huge reeking of testosterone – guy’s giving me that look of desperation. Not a gay man or straight woman that doesn’t want me now. At 240 and am so fucking jacked I don’t even need to touch my dick to get off, but I do ‘cause it feels so good. It’s nine inches now and so thick some guys can’t take it.

June 12, 2012
I am 100% solo in the gym now. My trainer and I agreed to disagree. It’s not like I need his scrawny ass to spot me or anything. I can bench 400 easy now. My pecs look like they are ready to burst and my arms are twenty-three inches now, cold.

June 15, 2012
I quit work today. It was either that or get fired. I couldn’t focus at all. All I can think about is my muscles and my dick. My dick is hard 24/7 now. I can’t go more than a couple hours without shooting off a load. I don’t know where this is going, and I don’t know if I even care. All that matters is the pump, whether it means pumping my muscles as big as I can get them, or pumping some guy’s ass full with all my cum. Geez, I can pump out so much now it’s almost scary.

June 30, 2012
This is my last entry for now. It’s been a while since I bothered to write anything down, it’s just a distraction. Thought I’d make one last note, just for the record. The last two weeks have been a blur with nothing to do but go to the gym. I practically live there. I get in later now since I don’t have to bother with work. I check in at 8:00 and then pump away for three hours before I go home and take an eating break. Then back for another three hours and followed by more eating. I just can’t stay full.

Boy, can I put a way some groceries. Not sure how I will continue to afford it. But, I was talking to a guy at the gym today. He says he can make me more money than I can spend just doing what I love, lifting and fucking. Not sure it he is legit, or just trying to get in my pants - like anybody needs to really try.

I have put on so much mass since I quit work and devoted myself to working out full time. At 270 I am pretty freaking looking. My arms are 26, my chest 56, my quads are 34 and yes my calves are the freakiest 25 inchers anyone has ever seen.

Gotta’ go, my dick is begging for some attention now. At ten inches it’s hard to ignore. Ha, ha!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLemur For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2012, 09:52 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Love the journal entry approach that was great man.
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:24 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Amazing story!!
  #4   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I wish my journal was similar. Excellent!
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:25 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was great...loved the first person point of view!
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:25 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SPROING!

Great story, thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Got my attention. Enjoyed the quickie. ☺
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The diary genre was very effective! Thanks!
  #9   Add to TheLemur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM

TheLemur is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the positive feedback. There's nothing quite as grand as a quickie. Patience is supposed to come with age yet I find myself less patient every day. The inspiration comes from our own boards and my own recent commitment to going all in at the gym.
  #10   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Short but sweet! Really nice story, and the diary approach is fresh and unique.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options