The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Welan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:48 AM

Welan is on a distinguished road
Life changing : Diary Entrance

[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Alright this is my first time posting something . I am pretty bad at witting in english since it s not my first language but if I can have a fead back or sugestion I will take it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Life changing : Diary Entrance[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My name is Welan. The fact is I am gay. In high school I was a skinny little kid. Who could survive whit a bag of chips. It was hard back then never was able to get close to people always my nose in a book. Looking at other stronger and more powerful kid whit envy and what I know later to be lust. I was call a fag and pretty much was bully all around. I did not fight back I could not. What could I do whit those small arms of mine? My cute face that made me look 3 years younger at 15 I looked like I was 12. I was? in so much pain I just wanted to end. But now I am 22. I have change and thank to this alien device I found . I would make them pay?no? I will make it better that was the word I was searching for. I discover at 19 . I was gay and I had a long distance relationship by msn. My first boyfriend and ?my light. Wish aloud me to workout get stronger and be proud of who I am and speak for myself. Now I did not suddenly change in 245 body builder but for him and for myself I started to take care of my body. Eat better and get leaner and hit the gym about 4 times a weak looking at what I was wearing and care for the most important person in the world. Me. By now I am 190 pound all lean muscle and definition whit an 4 pack showing off and a chest that look nice in a shirt. And since he was also important to me he was in my mind all the way. Yet?he left me?but not before giving me a strange programmer. I never saw him. We chat. We send pic we rp. Mostly it was around muscle thief. To be honest I was a guy who might have looked more of a bottom but I had a thing whit bottom muscle guys but did not mind switching once in a while. Yet I had to admit I had a thing specially whit strong guy whit a big hard ass yet tender and hot inside if you know what I mean. Anyway. I soon realize that this devise would change my life. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Patric have always been a simple mind country boy. Swearing a lot and pretty quick to judge yet he had very good quality he was honest, direct and hard working. Today I will make a nice payback for his gay homophobic comment. Back in high school we were almost friends more like friend to a friend of ours name Vince. Wish I realize was pretty much keeping me around as a fifth wheel. From what I heard he and his twin brother was now nose deep in drogue. Both had such a good grade and a good future now they throw it away in drogue. They were definitely on my list. I had to admit I kind of hated it that for myself for that. Staying whit some bad company simply because it was the only people who would let me around. Of course when I quit school we when our separate way. Strange what facebook can do to bring people together. He still did not know I was gay. I knew for a fact he was homophobic and a lady killer. He had black eyes. That when he looks at you tenderly they seemed to bright slightly a nice strong jaw that was inviting for anyone to just touch it. He had that kind of face you could easily trust. Whit big thick hand from the work he does in construction working. He had also the bicep to go whit it. Not really big but enough to be notice. He did not want to look like one of those fag whit muscle as he said . And of course he can get that big and lean whiteout working out one day of his life. I had even the chance to see his cock. It was a beautiful 8 inch soft. One that he actually brags of most girl not behind able to take it all. He had a thing for slightly nerd looking girl. Always thinking they look sexy ?and mostly that they might be virgin at first but they happen to be the most dirty when they get comfortable. I keep hearing him how each one of those 12 girls is actually the one. And how he can sometimes smell them when they leave. Well it was time to change his story?completely. I open the computer and open the program. Diary Entrance. I could do it anytime I want all I needed to do was to enter his face book account but I wanted to look at him while he change ?being there when the change occur as each word I enter in his diary would turn true. That was why I invited this guy here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Despise everything . There was one thing I was lucky whit. Parents that are rich and away. But money can?t bring you happiness when you are alone?guess I won?t be anymore. I connect the diary to Patric Facebook. And look at Patric diary connecting me directly to his thought as an entrance appear [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]```Man been a while I did not see that pathetic guy. Yet he pays me food and the movie more over it always feel good to chat whit someone. 10 S dollars he is still virgin. `` I press the button as I look at the elevator going up in that lux?s apartment. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I bite my lips. Reading this. Then Crack my fingers and started to type the first entrance in his diary.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:51 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Not a bad story, so far! Not bad at all!

But next time, could you post in the default white color? Black on black is really hard to read without highlighting.
  #3   Add to Welan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 05:34 PM

Welan is on a distinguished road
thank

This is pretty much a raw. I have more ideas that need to be put down. This is basically a raw I will find somone to help me whit my spelling. This my first post . A new version will be up soon and I welcome suggestion

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options