The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: What will happen next to you?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What will happen next to you?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:55 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Nerd Muscle Part 2

It is just you in the room and you must decide what to do next. It feels like there is something burrowing itself into your head. It scares you immensely and you don't know what to do about it. This unseen force is trying to get into your mind and you are not going to let it. You scream in agony as the pain begins to rush over you. This force is beginning to travel through your body now. It has now infiltrated your muscles and it isn't about to let go either.

You can now feel an extreme amount of pressure building up in your chest as your body is now shaking. The sweat now pouring and soaking your clothes. You keep resisting this force in your mind, but it is about to take over your body. Your clothes are now stuck to your body because of the extreme sweating. The pressure has now turn to a pain that you can't even feel anymore, you have basically gone numb. It is at this point that you have lost control over your body.

This force will now unleash its fury on your muscles. You watch as your muscles explode in size shredding your shirt almost instantly. Your pants clinging for life as the quads squeeze so hard you hear an explosion go off as the seams fling open. The underwear you are wearing is barely holding on as your cock and balls have expanded double and you are making tons of luscious cum. The force has successfully overtook everything except your mind and it will try to do so again.

The numbness is now subsiding and you now feel an unreal power going through your body. The force is trying to get you to give in to your urges and make you feel like you can do anything you want. Your soulmate outside the door could hear everything going on and has went through another change himself. His excitement over your grief and transformation actually made his balls grow too. Now he makes more cum than he used too.

What will happen now?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:05 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Hiya Raven.

Just wondering what made you decide to go with this particular story line? In Nerd Muscle 1, the majority of voters (nearly 80%), voted to just let the process take over, but this story clearly shows that we're fighting the process!

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Still good to have these interactive growth stories!
  #3   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:42 PM
The Insatiable Poster

I'm sure this approach is controversial, but relax I am getting to that particular choice. I decided to add more depth to the storyline so I introduced a new device into it. I feel this was the right direction for me. I am aware that guys want him to just give in without another thought, but that is just too easy.
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM
The Insatiable Poster

bump bump bump

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic