The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Off-Topic > Main Off-Topic Board
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 2.69 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:05 PM

js44 is on a distinguished road
Do jocks enjoy being naked?

I haven't spent a ton of time in gyms so I'm not sure, but I was wondering what the community thought. In my fairly limited experience, I've witnessed that more athletic guys, more muscle-studded and usually successful sportsmen, enjoy getting, being and showing themselves off naked.

There's a bit of a community in it too. If you're a football player in school or league or whatnot, even if you're with other non-players, it seems to me that they think it fun to get naked and show off. I remember in school after PE if we went to shower the guys to get naked first, usually even before we hit the lockers, were the football jocks. They loved showing themselves up and off to everyone. I was also an athlete but not a footballer, I was neither embarrassed or scared, but it wasn't something I found particularly exciting or theatrical.

I'm not passing judgement or anything. Just wondering. In your experiences, does it seem to you that the more athletic you are, the more prone, typically, you are to getting naked and showing yourself off for fun? Is it because you're more used to getting naked, so it's more natural, or is there a specific purpose to getting naked because it's fun and because it's a part of your "pride" in your cut or built body?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:11 PM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Silly Question...

Yes, definitely. There may be a few jocks out there that do not enjoy being naked or showing off their bodies, but I think most do.

Even as a nerdy swimmer in high school, I did know I looked good in a swimsuit... in fact, better than I did in clothes. Today, the buffer I get and the leaner I get, the more I want to show it off. Of course, I have known I'm vain and have been so since puberty or even earlier.

Part of it is vanity. Part of it is showing off the results of all your hard work, a chance to receive something back for all the intense effort you've been expending. Part of it is the nature of competition, who's got the best bod, he best abs, the biggest biceps.

But it's all ~ or nearly all ~ vanity.

Now I actually don't have anything against vanity. I just think it's important that you know you are, and that you take responsibility for it. That's true for all of our qualities.
  #3   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermusclebe View Post
Yes, definitely. There may be a few jocks out there that do not enjoy being naked or showing off their bodies, but I think most do.

Even as a nerdy swimmer in high school, I did know I looked good in a swimsuit... in fact, better than I did in clothes. Today, the buffer I get and the leaner I get, the more I want to show it off. Of course, I have known I'm vain and have been so since puberty or even earlier.

Part of it is vanity. Part of it is showing off the results of all your hard work, a chance to receive something back for all the intense effort you've been expending. Part of it is the nature of competition, who's got the best bod, he best abs, the biggest biceps.

But it's all ~ or nearly all ~ vanity.

Now I actually don't have anything against vanity. I just think it's important that you know you are, and that you take responsibility for it. That's true for all of our qualities.
Yeah! And part of it is posting pics of your hot self to share with the forum... sheesh.
  #4   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:02 PM

js44 is on a distinguished road
Naked assertion

I too was a swimmer and track sprinter back in high school, but wasn't particularly buff or considered myself all that good looking. Maybe that's why I was never all that showy. Athletically I was somewhere in the middle, but not at the top nor did I look the top.

I guess, had I been more buff or athletic, I would have also been more assertive, and more assertive in the nude. I got naked, it wasn't a matter of embarrassment or anything, but I wasn't that theatrical about it. In almost every locker instance (or some instances even outside the locker room) the guys to remove their clothing first were the biggest built and usually also the best athletes. They were the ones who remained naked the longest and flaunted it too. It makes sense that their showiness was rooted in vanity. That's cool, I don't blame them, I probably would have done it too. I was just wondering if it occurred elsewhere because I didn't witness this a ton, just a few times.

In some cases it was a source of embarrassment for the less fortunate. I remember one time in the showers after PE a guy had finished and had to walk the entire length of the showers back to his towel. He was a really little guy and, needless to say, he had a pretty small prick. Of course the built jock who towered over him saw him, ran in front of him to stop him in his tracks, and pointed and laughed at him. The jock was surprised to see something that small but he of course took advantage of the situation; at the same time too the jock was naked and of course his prick was huge so it was easy for him to point, laugh, and stop him in his tracks. Who would do that sort of thing to another guy? Well probably someone pretty damn full of himself.

In track in college the freshman had to run what was essentially a naked mile (though they didn't call it that) at night while the upperclassmen initiated them. My year a couple buddies actually went nude from their dorms or apartments down to the track field. They too were buff and athletic. Did the whole mile and hung around and chatted after in the nude too. They got the most respect from the upperclassmen for the rest of the year. Was it because they had the balls to do it all completely naked and stay naked? Or was it because they were built? Probably a mix of both.

Anyone else have any reminiscing stories about this kinda stuff? Curious to hear what else guys have seen or done.
  #5   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
I live by my self and see no reason to wear anything at home unless I'm cold and in the gym I tend to just wear undershirts instead of normal shirts most of the time as well. I'm definitely a lot more secure with my self than I was a few years ago.
  #6   Add to mebriepingorb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM

mebriepingorb is on a distinguished road
Come and download ford repair manual absolutely for free. Fast downloads. Direct download via HTTP available. Programming dummies pdf download
Modio for mac os x download
Arm eabi v7a system image manual download
Internet explorer mac download 2012

Results 1 - 50 of 10000 Residential Load Calculations, ALGERIA-heat loadI just downloaded Wireshark 1.8.2. When I Wireshark 1.8.2 won't start on Mac OS 10.6.8 can't run Wireshark in Mac OS X - Mountain Lion
Download Farming weather forecast and services by New Holland Agriculture and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
google talk video call free download, iSkysoft Free Video Downloader 1.2.0.2, MacX Freeware to convert any video formats to any video formats for Mac OS X .
Download mac 10.5 leopard
Download and burn ps3 games
Chatter desktop for mac download Football manager mac download
Vpn mac download Download ps3 firmware 4.10
Cisco anyconnect download mac os x

governor of poker 2 free full game download - Governor of Poker: Play Texas Hold'em in the Wild West, and much more programs. #jgsdown!1 Downloaded/Updated apps stuck on "waiting" on my iPhone 4S I try to update my apps they all say "waiting" and won't download at all.By Janique Carbone, Robert Larson Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.MAC Defender, a fake antivirus software was discovered by Intego shows the infected user that it has found viruses on the Mac, and in order to get been infected and an automatic download of Mac Defender will show up
Elantris #1-3 CD Box Set. Long Haul MP3 Sets · Long Haul Audio CD Sets · Free Download Samples Elantris once stood as the symbol of all that isbeautiful. This box set includes Elantris audiobooks #1-3 along with a Bonus CDit's working click the free download button How To print return labels in Mac OS X using Address BookbyJust like we provided you with the list of custom IPSW for iPhone 2G and Update1: Download Custom IPSW of Firmware 3.1.2 for iPhone 2G,

Louchie lou & michie one rich girl download

Audiobook Warhammer Horus Rising rapidshare linksleague of legends free download (Mac) - FC Barcelona Leo Messi Wallpaper: The World's greatest footballer on your desktop, and much moreDownload Free Audiobook:Stephen E. Ambrose - Band of Brothers (2001, read by Cotter Smith) - Free chm, pdf ebooks rapidshare download, Download vcard to iphone
Freaky girl remix nicki minaj download
How do i download an ebook to my kindle NOTE: Late models of iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 2G and iPod touch the original iPhone OS firmware 3.1.2 on your iPhone/iPod touch by Step 2: Download redsn0w 0.9 (download link given below) and start the application.
Download in background ps3
Bodog poker download problems
converter. With this guide, you will also know how to convert YouTube videos to iPhone with Mac. iPhone. Part 1: Download YouTube videos on Mac for freeMac OS X Cursors for Windows 2000/XP ZIP download, 77.9 KB more ???. Share I know that Binary posted the cursor files here [link]

??????????????????, ???????????????? ?? ???????????????? ??????????????. ?????????? ?????????? iOS 4.3.3 ?????????????????? ?????????????????????? ???????????????? ???? ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????. ?? ?????????????????? ?????????? ?????????????????????? ?????????????????? iPhone 4 ?? iPad 3GS.How to use Emoji 2 works on all devices iPhone iPod and iPad 5.1 5.1.1 How to download, install and then use Emoji 2. TechieTutorials1
  #7   Add to PECLICKER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:44 AM

PECLICKER is on a distinguished road
it is vanity,but who cares!!
i love my body and how it looks and i'm proud of how i'm growing.
i love getting naked and showing my hard work off love others appreciating it !!!
  #8   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:40 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
It shows self confidence above all else, and in my experience, THAT is sexy in the eyes of people. I've seen slim guys go shirtless, and just had a good comeback at any comment thrown at their lack of tan or muscle. That display of confidence was considered sexy by the girls (it was an army unit I served at).
Being built just adds to it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options