The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
A Wonderful Accident of Nature

Our researchers encountered the giant in an abandoned village in China. It was an undercover operation that the government sent upon hearing rumors of a supernatural wild-man who was destroying China's rural landlocked interior. What greeted us there was an enormous man with unprecedented size and strength. One of our translators attempted to talk to the giant, and surprisingly, the colossal beast-man agreed to come with us without a fight. Curious, we took him to our research facility in America to study the man's impossible physique.

The results were incredible. The first thing we measured about the muscular Chinese behemoth were his physical stats. He was exactly 9 feet tall, which would have been impressive enough by itself, but the fact that he weighed 826 pounds as well only made him more mind-blowing. The man was as heavy as three offseason heavyweight professional bodybuilders combined, and he broke the record for tallest man alive as well. The giant's BMI surpassed that of famous bodybuilders Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler, yet with a minuscule waist that only measured 27 inches around, he was obviously far, far more ripped. We attempted to measure his body fat in a dozen different ways, but no matter what we did, our statistics insisted that the colossus did not have any. On the contrary, we got readings that implied he possessed NEGATIVE body fat, something that none of us considered even possible, something that defied everything we knew about human anatomy. We used our largest and most flexible devices to measure the titan's massive body. He had a 80 inch chest, 47 inch thighs, 32 inch calves, and beautiful 36 inch biceps. What for all purposes should have looked terrifying and monstrous instead appeared… elegant, magnificent, and sexy.

Next, we did more scientific tests, analyzing his inner structure through more advanced methods. Indeed, these tests confirmed that the man did not possess an ounce of fat anywhere in his body, and that his muscles, despite being far too large for any ordinary human to function with, were perfectly healthy, far healthier than any man ever known before. His resting heart pumped at a steady rate of only 10 bpm, without any unhealthy signs that would normally accompany someone with a heart rate that low. We could only imagine the strength of the man's incredible heart, powerful enough to fuel his enormous body with no signs of stress or fatigue. His brain, similarly, operated much faster and sharper than anyone we had ever seen before, rivaling or surpassing those of celebrated geniuses like Einstein or Hawking. When analyzing the man's DNA, we saw no anomalies in the structure. In fact, his DNA corresponded exactly with the current human genetic code, as if he were just a normal man who happened to be very, very big and very, very strong. There were no mutations or artificial enhancements. The hulking giant was simply insanely huge and muscular, far more than we had believed any healthy human could possiblybe.

But what really shocked our scientists was the man's age. Though he had an attractive and youthful face and no facial hair, we had assumed that the man was an adult because of his incredible size and masculinity (one detail that was skimmed over in the report was that we had to use a yard stick to measure the Chinese musclegod's erection). Our analysis defied our hypothesis; the prodigious male was only a teen, anywhere between thirteen and nineteen years old. Though he had the raging hormones and incredible sexual stamina of an older adolescent, the teenager's boyish face and baby-smooth skin also suggested he might be younger than we thought. The musclebeast had the testosterone of a hundred athletes, perhaps more, which explained his impossibly huge muscles and oversized endowment. In the end we agreed to simply record his age as "adolescent", since it was impossible to give a definite age for the young musclegod.

We decided to next test the boy's physical abilities. We recorded him running a mile in a hair under eighteen seconds, a pace only attainable because of his incredibly powerful legs that propelled his heavy body at record-breaking speeds. When we asked him to jump, the young freak smirked as he crouched down, took a breath, and launched himself up, up, up, higher than we could see, higher, even higher, before a satellite recorded him finally stopping only centimeters from escaping Earth's gravity. Hurriedly, we ran away from the boy's impact site and hid within our emergency bunkers. We got there just in time, because only a second after the last man was secure, the Chinese musclekid smashed into the planet like a meteor, his impact forming a crater and releasing a shockwave that would have killed anyone unfortunate enough to be caught near the crash.

The kid's reflexes were just as amazing as his agility. One of our more sadistic scientists shot a dozen bullets at him in rapid succession and told him to catch each one. Not only did the boy manage to snatch each bullet out of the air before it hit him, but he threw them back at the scientist with twice the speed that the bullets were shot at. It wasn't even momentum, his biceps were really twice as deadly as that gun. To test his strength we gave the kid a barbell with a gargantuan plate of iron on both sides, weighing two-thousand pounds each. The boy merely looked at it with the same cocky smirk he looked at everything else, and instead of lying on the bench to do a bench press, he lifted the hulking mass with a single hand and curled it. For reps. A hundred, to be exact. Then he switched arms and pumped up a hundred reps with 4000 pounds of iron using his other hand. Then he switched twice more, doing four sets of bicep curls as if he was just any ordinary powerlifter curling an easy thirty-pound dumbbell. He kind of just smiled innocently at us the whole time, almost like he didn't even realize how freakin' messed up it was that some kid was curling two tons of metal for reps. We doubled the weight, then tripled it, then quadrupled it. Surely, we foolishly thought, it would be impossible for anyone to curl sixteen-thousand pounds. But somehow he did. Somehow that freak musclegod kid curled eight fucking tons for reps with only one hand. And he had that cocky grin on his face the whole fucking time.

Up until then we had only measured his physical prowess, but one day he walked up to the head scientist and said, "Why aren't you testing my intellect?"

The older guy just looked at the Chinese behemoth as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What is it? Thought I didn't know English?" The boy spread his beautiful lips, his smile foxy and mischievous, "It's true, I didn't know any English when I first met you scientists. But I've looked at a few of your report papers and taught myself how to read using them. I listened to your bickering and mastered your language while you struggled and failed to find a challenge for my unsurpassable body."

"But you've only been here for a month!" the head protested.

The boy laughed at him, his manly, booming voice filling the room with an earthshaking howl. "A month may not be enough time for pitiful men like you to learn a language, but for my hyper-intelligent brain, it is ample time to master an entire art. I haven't just been wasting my days learning your tongue, either. I've read through practically every file in your lab, and your complex sciences and mathematics have become just as elementary to me as your language is to you. Hell, I think I may even know more about your own fields of knowledge than you do!"

We tested him on that, and he proved it to be true. The giant had seemingly become an expert in every branch of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology that we knew existed. We asked him about the most advanced and complicated theories, known only to the elite of scientific authorities, and he answered with as much confidence as if he had learned it when he was a baby. We were impressed not only by the boy's immaculate memory, but also his flawless understanding. He had skimmed through an entire library of books in a language foreign to him in the short timeframe of a month, but in that time he had accumulated enough knowledge to rival, maybe surpass, our entire team of scientists.

Some of us were suspicious and hypothesized that the colossal adolescent had hidden his advanced knowledge from us before hand. The Asian muscleteen merely rolled his eyes at that. To test him, we gave the boy thirty minutes to read a comprehensive textbook teaching a native English speaker how to read, write, and speak Hindi fluently. The kid flipped through the pages at an unimaginable pace, taking only a second to read and comprehend each page of the book. The amount of information he was absorbing in such a short period of time was unbelievable; the boy took only milliseconds to scan over a sentence and fully understand its meaning, devouring the book's knowledge so quickly that we weren't sure if he was simply flipping through the pages or actually learning the language. He had read through the entire text three times and was halfway done with his fourth reading when his time ran up. The 'test' was quite laughable if truth be told. Our Indian scientist, an intelligent man who had grown up in South Asia and was recognized for his excellent verbal skills, quizzed the young Chinese musclegod on every possible grammar rule imaginable. The boy knew them all. The scientist shouted out long and complex sentences faster than even a native speaker could comprehend, and the kid translated them flawlessly with the same rapid-fire pace that they were thrown. He was tested on his pronunciation and fluency, which he scored perfectly on despite having never said a Hindi word in his life. In half an hour, the Chinese boy had memorized and mastered another language, and he didn't even break a sweat doing it. Our poor Indian friend, on the other hand, was absolutely in tears by the time it was over.

To challenge the hyper-intelligent adolescent, we created other tests, ones that were not based on memorization and intellect but on skill and experience. In chess, he defeated the world's most intelligent computer in only 5 moves. He cooked up an extravagant dinner of improvised dishes without any resources other than randomly selected ingredients and his own taste buds. He could imitate any piece of music on any instrument by listening to it only by ear. He made beautiful paintings that could have easily been confused for professional art had we not seen him paint them himself. The boy awed us with his superhuman brain just as he awed us with his superhuman muscles.

We had imagined that this young Asian demigod would be the find of the century. A man, completely unaltered by artificial augments or engineered by geneticists, with a body and mind that surpassed that of any other human? And only a teenager, no less! The boy was a miracle, a wonderful accident of nature that resulted in the most powerful and most intelligent creature to ever walk the planet. He was a paragon of perfection that science could never reproduce, the next step in human evolution, the very quintessence of excellence and superiority. We believed that this boy would lead us to a brighter and better tomorrow.

That was until we heard the horrible news from our head.

"The boy has escaped."

Last edited by MuscleHintz; February 17th, 2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Fixing a few errors, adding in a sentence or two, and making the story flow a bit better :D
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
britindc (December 1st, 2012), Incognito-tie (November 21st, 2012), omegaexcelus (November 21st, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 22nd, 2012), vcj (August 23rd, 2013), xenon (December 21st, 2012)
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Oh, this is good. Very good. More, please!
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:48 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
Oh, this is good. Very good. More, please!
I second that!
Love the story, I wonder if out Asian God "Escaped" to find a friend.

#4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! I agree, this was an excellent story, right up there with Chip Masterson's Danny and Future of Man stories in terms of scientists testing a young muscle man and him defeating every single test with seeming ease, both physical and mental. I hope there's more soon, I can't wait to see how strong he is, if an 8 ton barbell is as easy for him to lift as a 2 ton barbell, I wonder what he would do with a 15 ton bus? I also would like to see if his power and intellect grows in the coming weeks, months and years. I bet he went out to seek pleasures that his young body could attain with ease, from both men and women. (Though I'm sure the majority here hope it's only men, I myself would be interested in seeing him impregnate a woman, and see if his offspring is gifted as much as he is, if not more from a young age.)

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM

My story is being compared to Chip Masterson's?

*faints*

Yeah, I'll admit that I did get a lot of inspiration from his super fantabulous amazing work. I found myself remembering some fo my favorite parts of his stories while writing this. Thanks for the compliments
  #6   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up from me too. I selfishly wish you'd continue some of your stories beyond a few parts, but as long as you're writing something I won't complain!
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 11:38 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
My story is being compared to Chip Masterson's?

*faints*

Yeah, I'll admit that I did get a lot of inspiration from his super fantabulous amazing work. I found myself remembering some fo my favorite parts of his stories while writing this. Thanks for the compliments
Not a bad author to take after, I've loved his stories from the first time I read Danny over 10 years ago. And if you decide to do more along those lines, I would be the first to comment and thank you for it. Since the man himself isn't writing much, if at all anymore, similar stories are always welcomed by big fans of his like me.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:23 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the great story. Look forward to the next chapter!
  #9   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM

Although I originally intended this story to be a one-off and I don't intend on making this into a series, I have started working on a sequel. It will be from a different POV and a different setting, but it will follow the same main character. Hopefully I can finish it soon and publish it for you all.
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yay! Great story, glad to hear you are working on a sequel!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Here's a preview to the next chapter:

[COLOR=silver]Feel free to comment on this and say what you want to happen next! I'm open to suggestions and criticisms![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#c0c0c0]---[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt was bored.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]That itself wasn’t unusual. He rarely derived pleasure from anything anymore. The world’s first and only remaining “supersoldier”, he was created by the US government’s greatest scientists in a top-secret weapons development program. Matt was a huge success. He had everything an ideal soldier should have; strength, stamina, intelligence, perception, determination and agility. And he had a few “super-powers” as well. Matt had perfect control over his body’s metabolism and hormones, meaning he could will himself to stop being hungry or instantaneously heal any physical wounds, just as easily as most people breath or eat. Matt also had an incredible ability to manipulate people. Matt could obtain any piece of information that the government desired, or stop a terrorist organization from detonating an explosive, or even make people forget things that they saw with their own eyes, simply by using the power of his voice. Designed to look like an irresistibly attractive 19-year-old blond, blue-eyed athlete, the 6’4, 270lbs supersoldier was both sexy and dangerous. He could choose to be a killing machine or a diplomat, depending on what his orders were.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]In the first few years after his creation, Matt found life exhilarating. The government would assign him countless deadly missions, such as sending him to destroy an international terrorist group or track down an elusive serial killer, that would provide Matt with opportunities to exercise his superhuman abilities. He enjoyed playing the predator, chasing down his prey and having the power of life and death over his victims. The feeling of watching some poor fucker beg for mercy in his last few moments of life, pleading and crying in desperation as his existence came to a close, was like a drug to Matt. Of course, Matt was a killer, and he would never let anyone go unless given specific orders. Whenever that jackass implored the supersoldier for a second chance at life, Matt would laugh and snuff him out in the most gruesome way possible. Matt still kept the corpses of some of his most brutalized victims as souvenirs, bodies with bones crushed to fine powder and vital organs interwoven with each other like decorations.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But that was all over now. A reporter for a major newspaper somehow managed to discover the supersoldier project, and almost revealed it to the public. A prompt visit from Matt made the reporter forget the entire story, but the higher-ups in the government were already wary. The remaining supersoldiers, still in their early stages, were all euthanized, and Matt alone was allowed to live on an island resort where he would not disturb society or reveal any of the government’s dark secrets. Matt was not pleased by this. He was a soldier, born to fight and survive, and the idea of spending the remainder of his days relaxing in a tropical paradise did not appeal to him. He was very bored indeed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Fortunately, Matt had found other ways to satisfy his bloodthirst. Every morning, naked, he would sneak through the dense foliage of the jungle, looking for game to eat. When he had located his target, usually a large tiger or perhaps a gorilla, Matt would strike with lightning quickness. He could easily kill even the strongest of these beasts with a single blow from one of his deadly fists, but occasionally he would decide to take them head-to-head instead. The beast would charge at him, desperately attacking the muscled supersoldier. Matt would then casually dodge, his movements so fast that it appeared as if he simply teleport out of the way. Once the beast was off-balance, Matt would grab it and lift it off the ground, effortlessly holding the brute’s weight in his powerful arms. He would then lift the beast up, pressing it for reps, before slamming it on his knee and breaking its spine. The dead body would make a delicious meal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was on one of these hunting expeditions that Matt saw something unusual in the sky. A helicopter. The supersoldier hadn’t had contact with another human being in years, and he wondered who it was that could be coming to meet him after all this time. The copter landed, and out of it walked a tall, slender South Asian man wearing glasses and a business suit. He looked up, and saw himself face-to-face with a set of bewitching blue eyes and the seductive smirk of a true alpha male. He shivered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Matt Dumler.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Raj Shukla. It's been a while since you bothered visiting me on this lonely little island.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The scientist looked at Matt's perfectly chiseled face, his nude muscular frame and his beautiful blond hair, and sighed. “We have an emergency. A dangerous subject was in our captivity, and… well, it escaped.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt smiled. “Sounds important. I bet you need someone to kill it, huh?"[/COLOR]

Last edited by MuscleHintz; November 21st, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
Darkbehemoth57 (January 14th, 2014), iceman75 (November 20th, 2012), marki (November 21st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 21st, 2012), muscular (November 21st, 2012), portamivia (November 21st, 2012)
  #12   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Nice introduction, though I would've loved to read more about Matt's strength limits, if he has any. I love all of his qualities, though, if anyone could match our Chinese superboy, it sounds like Matt could be the guy. Of course he's giving up a lot of height and weight, but he has other abilities that would probably take the superboy out of his game. Though who knows, the superboy does have smarts a plenty and I'm sure he could outguess Matt in strategy. I am looking forward to this showdown, just because I'm American, in fear of Chinese superiority, I'll be cheering for Matt, but I'm sure it's going to be a hell of a contest anyway.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options