The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 05:26 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Zombie Muscle

I love a good high school jock story as much as the next guy, but I have to say I really enjoy stories that explore outside of the box a bit. I think this one is definitely out there, and I hope it's as fun to read as it has been to write...

Zombie Muscle- Part 1

"Would you mind repeating that?"

"You heard me kid, I said let's get out there."

"But there are at least half a dozen of those things outside, they're circling the damn building?"

"Yeah, no shit? That's what they do. And the sound of them fucking around out there is starting to piss me off."

"Ok, but, maybe? shouldn't we just wait till they go away. They probably will if you just?"

"Grow a set of balls junior! Those undead motherfuckers will stick around all day and all night once they get a whiff of some living shit. You know that's how it works. So do what I tell you and get your candy ass ready to follow me out. It's time you started learning a thing or two. Just how in the hell have you made it this long?"

"Well I didn't go marching through a pack of them for starters."

"No, you hid in some hole for days until you could figure out how to crawl away, or you shot your way through a couple and ran like hell."

"Yeah, and so what? Like there's some other option?"

"Guns are for pussies," the older man stated emphatically as he rose up from the concrete floor of the warehouse and gave the palms of his hands a quick brush along his thighs.

The younger man watched the stranger getting up and his eyes were drawn to the black army fatigue pants he'd just wiped his hands on. The camouflage pattern was subtle, mostly black with a dark splotchy mix of brownish shapes all over them. Then as he looked more closely it occurred to him, that wasn't a camouflage pattern, those splotches were dried blood, a caked on layering of gore.

The older man grinned at him, knowing what the newbie had just figured out. 'This kid had a lot to learn', he thought to himself. He walked over to the trembling guy and put a hand on his shoulder for a brief, reassuring moment.

"Hang on to your gun, if it makes you feel safer, in case any get past me. But for now just stay behind me, and watch."

The young man looked over at him as he spoke, and his eyes evaluated in closer detail what had already formed the most indelible first impression. The shirtless older man had the freakiest, shredded to the bone, muscular body he'd ever seen. Gnarly hard muscle bulged everywhere, chiseled, etched separations cut deep between every muscle group. The shoulder that was directly across from him looked like a bunch of bananas underneath the skin, the three delt heads so clearly delineated they stood in high relief. It was as if the man was one of those anatomy charts of the human muscle system, sheathed in a leathery tanned skin, dirty and covered in scar tissue.

"Let's do this?" the bald man barked as he strode across the warehouse floor and eagerly pulled open the huge sliding door.

The young man clutched his rifle in terror as he watched the man from a distance, that was still too close for comfort. The group of zombies outside the door reacted slowly to it's opening, eventually associating the noise they'd just heard with a door that was no longer there. The two nearest the sliding door turned themselves to face the opening and as they did the older man, with practiced ease, took each one by the throat in what was clearly a lethally powerful grip. The thick curved muscles of his triceps bulged out from the back of his arms impressively as he lifted them off their feet and applied pressure, snapping the two necks simultaneously, their heads rolling away to opposite sides from the bone crushing man.

He lifted both of the dead, 'undead' corpses higher and tossed them effortlessly at the other zombies moving closer. The flying bodies knocked several others to the ground and pinned them briefly while they struggled to pull themselves out from underneath. That allowed ample time for the bare chested stud to grab the nearest zombie by the neck and leg and press the dead man overhead several times in quick succession, building a bit of momentum, then bringing him down in a quick drop across his raised knee. The crack of the spinal column echoed off the corrugated metal walls of the warehouse. He tossed the third body at whatever zombies were still standing, and reached out easily for another.

This one he spun around and put into a choke hold under one of his well muscled arms. He held him tight, the zombie's head crushed against his side as the captive flailed helplessly, kicking and trying to free itself. It appeared almost comic to the younger man watching until once again a sudden surge of power snapped the neck and the cadaver's head went limp under the muscled arm. He flung the body aside with a disgusted snarl, and spit on it's back.

Four were dispatched in what had only been a minute or less, and the other remaining undead continued to struggle towards him, oblivious to the fate of their cohorts. The killing machine waisted no time and took out the other five in an equally fast and efficient manner. He turned to look at his young new companion as he held the last dispatched body, his hand clutching the zombie's face in its vice like grip and then he applied pressure and the grotesque ghoulish head imploded, caving inward. He gestured with his head to 'come over here' and the young man slowly complied.

"These ones here," the blood splattered muscle freak instructed, "are done. These couple," he said pointing, "they'll come back. Spines not enough." He scooped the zombie up whose back he'd snapped and held his head between the two palms of his hands. He compressed them together and gore splattered from the cracked skull. The body dropped back to the ground.

"Heads got to come off, or at least brains turned to pulp."

"Yeah, I know that," the young man gulped, revolted by what he'd just witnessed.

"Good, then you're learning. And not a gun in sight." The big man offered the slightest of smiles, then wiped his hands across his broad chest, wicking the blood off as best he could and flicking it down onto the floor. "Guns run out of ammo, these don't," he added with a quick nod towards his arms.

"One more thing," he turned and reached over towards the young man's crotch and felt it up. "Yeah, makes me hard as a rock too."

"I don't?" the young guy stopped short his feigned protest. He couldn't deny the intensity of his erection.

"You don't what?," the brute almost laughed. "You don't say 'no' to me. There wouldn't be any point to that, now would there?"

The powerful man's grip gave the crotch a squeeze, confirming just how stiff and primed the young guy was, then gently he pulled his arm inward forcing the kid to shuffle forward, his body now pressing against the hardened wall of muscle.

He could feel the heat coming off the big man's bare torso, his whole body being pressed against the enviable physique that he could not deny turned him on beyond words.

"I know you got it bad for me Junior, that's obvious," he bounced a big pec in the kid's face, then went on to explain. "There hasn't been another living person with me for over three months now. And I'll admit I was damn happy to see you coming across the parking lot today. The first thought I had, was 'hell yeah, that's gonna be one nice fuck toy' and I was right, you will be. Wouldn't have made one bit of difference if you were a straight boy or not, your ass is mine now. But it didn't take more than two seconds to see that you and this cock of yours liked what you saw. Am I right?"

The kid just nodded his head up and down.

"Am I right?," the man asked again, giving the crotch he still held another prompting squeeze.

"Yes Sir," came the reply.

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes Sir, you're right."

The steel like fingers released, and the young guy slumped forward with relief, his hands grabbing onto the muscled torso in front of him for support. As he took a deep breath, recovering from the pain, he suddenly realized that he was gripping the rock hard muscular body, one hand clutching the insanely strong forearm and the other pressing against the thick chest. His eyes examined the body he held more closely, discerning the road map of veins that ran under the paper thin skin, seeing the sinewy fiberous tissue of each powerful muscle that even in repose seemed to pulsate with lethal power.

"My body gets you boned, doesn't it?"

"God yes."

"Watching me crush skulls turned you on, didn't it?"

"Yeah,?" he stammered, "it did."

"Kid, you ain't seen nothing yet," the alpha male said with complete and total confidence.

Just hearing those words and he couldn't help himself, the already primed young dick released it's payload.

The big man acknowledged the tribute by reaching a hand down into the boys shorts, swiping it across his lower belly and pulling out his sticky finger and licking it clean, then he slowly picked up the spent disciple under both arms, raising him up off the ground and holding him level with his own face. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against a receptive mouth. The kiss was tender and sensuous, but didn't last long. The stud set the kid back on his feet and he reached down to start unfastening the top button of his pants, then he slid down the zipper, and his two hands began pulling down the tight fitting black pants. The beautifully thin elongated washboard revealed defined lower abs that qualified as a true ten pack, and as the pants continued downward it was immediately apparent there were no underwear that would need to come off. Once the pants cleared the massive columns of thigh muscle they fell to the ground and exposed the entire package.

The kid, watching the unveiling, forgot to breath. The sight was beyond expectation.

"Holy crap," was all that he said, before he instinctively dropped down to his knees.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like it! This huge, strong guy destroying zombies with his bare hands, not worrying about if they could even scratch him, bite him or whatever, I think he must think that his genes are so strong that they'd crush the zombie virus like he physically could crush the undead bodies of the Zombies. I'm looking forward to more.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Whew, nice ending there!
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 06:54 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
SOMEBODY'S been watching cable TV...lots of zombie movies on the past month...and not a one of them this INTENSE!
  #5   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
OH this story could go on and on... I am so rocked with this one. Well done.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options