The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:13 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
You Have Got To Be Kidding Me?! Episode 1

Episode One: Contact

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!

The loud ringing of the alarm was blaring through the room once again; this time causing its intended to awaken.

?Oh man ok I?m up and that dream was so nice, I?ll have to write it in my journal; I could use it in my story.? I say to myself as I stretch further waking myself. Then my eyes set themselves onto the nightstand were my clock lies.

?FUCK! You have got to be kidding me? Six Forty Five, I overslept?!.? I quickly jump out of bed and grab a towel from the dresser and run towards the bathroom to take the quickest shower possible.

Placing the towel on the rack and getting the shower prepped just right steals more precious time from me but it needed to be done. I jump right in and let myself get soaked as I grab my shower gel and lather my body; at just 5?7? and 100lbs I?m not much to look at but I am slightly tone, feeling a faint hinting of abs as I continue to lather up. As I move lower my hands to wash my one redeeming quality, my 10?x7? cock which was sadly going to have to be ignored today as I finished lathering up and rinsed off.

?Sorry Big Guy I can?t give you attention right now, woke up late.? I said as I went ahead and grabbed the shampoo and washed my blonde hair. Unable to do the rest of my morning ritual I rinsed my hair off, turned off the shower and dried off quickly brushing my teeth and gelling up my hair quickly.

?Thank goodness for uniforms!? I said as I walked back to my room and began to get dressed, putting on a pair of boxer briefs before putting on my uniform. Quickly I put on the White Dress shirt and buttoned it up right away, then proceeded to put on my Light Blue Tie, then my Navy Slacks and Navy blazer with our Schools Logo right over my heart. I put on my sneakers and then grabbed my Backpack, my Journal and some of my other books and things then headed downstairs.

?Man I don?t even have time for breakfast, maybe I can have a quick something.? Just as I said that and entered the kitchen I saw a plate, a note, and a Boxed Lunch. The note read:

Morning Sweetie,

Noticed you weren?t awake yet and might be running late so I made you breakfast and packed your lunch. Enjoy and hurry along to school, I know how much this means to you. You make us so proud.

XOXO Mum.

On the plate was a neatly prepared Egg White Omelet, W/ Turkey Bacon Whole Wheat Wrap. While inside the lunch box were both a Tuna Sandwich and a PB&J both on whole wheat, Vanilla Yogurt and some pineapple slices.

?Oh Mum you?re a life saver!? I said as I put my stuff down and packed my lunch in my bag. Then grabbed my Wrap the rest of my things and headed out the door.

?Of all days the bus was early today and this next bus is late.? Now I don?t live that far from school but taking the bus was rather nice and it helped me save time. And since I had an experiment to get to I had no time to waste and began the trek to school.

After I finished up eating my breakfast I started picking up my pace and not really looking where I was going I rushed down the block toward school. I eventually rounded the corner of the building and found myself crashing into something very hard; something totally immovable. The books and papers I was holding scattered everywhere and I was knocked on my ass. As I got up and dusted myself off I saw what it was that I crashed into. It wasn?t a post, a tree, or a wall but a man with a close trimmed sexy beard.

?Hey!? he said like he knew me. He offered me a hand up, then bent down and started to collect some of my things.

He appeared to be a college student and since he was now crouched down I had to guess that he was maybe 6?1? and he was big I mean his muscles were HUGE! Just one bicep was bigger than my head and his shoulders were so wide he looked like he was wearing football pads. His chest literally filled up and stretched the light leather jacket he was wearing along with the grey ?Auto Repair? shirt he was wearing underneath. I thought I could see some chest hair poking out. His forearm was bigger around than my thigh.

Remembering my scattered books and papers I immediately began collecting my things, while keeping one eye on the muscular man. As he was helping me gather my things I looked him up and down.

?What are you, a human roadblock or something?? I said.

He chuckled and looked like he was going to go into a long explanation. I cut him off before he could start.

?Hey I?m real sorry I bumped into you, I was in a rush and wasn?t looking where I was going PLUS most people don?t take up the whole sidewalk OR stand around doing nothing.? I said really trying to hurry and finish so I could leave without any incident.

?It?s no big deal.? He said in such a deep manly voice that I felt the vibrations all the way down to my cock. I also noticed that he was looking my up and down, like he was checking me out.

Oh you have got to be kidding me.
HE CAN?T BE CHECKING ME OUT! He is probably pulling my leg. I have got to get out of here and fast I don?t have time for this and I don?t need a certain SOMEONE waking up.

Suddenly I heard his start to speak again. ?Uhm, hey do you know how to get to the?? was all he said before I cut him off again. ?Hey real sorry Mr. Olympia but I?m running late. I really have to get going.? I sped off into the school building not hearing his last comment. All I heard was one word.

?Journal?

My luck must have started to change because I was able to make it into school and Prof. Erikson?s room on time without a moment to spare. Prof. Erikson was as you could guess was a Professor why he would choose to teach in a HS is as good a guess as mine. I was oddly lucky to have him as a teacher for all three years of my Sciences. General Science, Biology, and I was even surprised to have been Selected to be in his Honors Chemistry class last year. I always loved Science and Prof. Erikson noticed that in me right away.

?Whooo, that sure was cutting it close. SAFE!? I said as I pumped my fist in the air. I put my stuff down and then headed over to the cabinets and take out a jar of pellets.

I was actually there to run some tests for my work on the thesis for the College admission which also doubled as as a means for a Scholarship, but my first job was to feed the rabbits and the other animals in the Science Lab that Prof. Erikson kept for his work. I don?t really have many friends and Prof. Erikson?s rabbits kind of help me relax. After feeding them I ran my tests then recorded my results for the day in my Data Log. Then I spent the rest of the time talking to the rabbits until I heard the bell signaling Homeroom.

?Well later guys.? I said to the rabbits as I got up and headed out locking the room behind me.

?And so begins another uneventful day at Lancaster Regional High School.? I said with a sigh.

I arrive at my Homeroom/1st period English class, Mr. Lee wasn?t in yet but I headed to my usual seat in the back of the class. Everyone seemed to be talking about some new ?BIG and HOT? transfer student that arrived on campus today.

?Seems the rumor mill is starting up again and I bet every girl in here already thinks he will fall head over heels in love with her!? I said out loud to myself as I took my seat and got settled in. As everyone continued to talk about the mysterious new student, I promptly but my stuff down on my desk and placed my book bag on the ground. It was just about to bring out my Journal to write about my dream and polish up a story when I noticed It was missing entirely.

Oh you have got to be kidding me! Of all the things that could have gotten lost it just HAD to be THAT!

As I begin to calm myself down I couldn?t help but think that the guy I bumped into might have picked it up. I could only hope he didn?t open it and read its contents.

?I truly hope he didn?t open it and read it, if he even does have it.? I mumbled.

Mr. Lee finally entered the room, closed the door and began trying to get everyone to settle down and return to their seats. He then proceeded to pull out the attendance sheet and began calling roll. No sooner than after calling out the 3rd name there was a knock on the door. Excusing himself, he opened the door and steps outside, he then returned a few minutes later and he looked a bit flustered. Right behind him enters ...

?HIM! That?s the guy I bumped into this morning!? I blurted out.

A couple of people turn to face my direction and begin bombarding me with questions. But before I can answer Mr. Lee orders everyone to calm down and gets their attention.

?We have a new student joining out class today this is..? he said before he was quickly cut off.

?Hello, My name is Rick Anderson. It?s a pleasure to meet you all my fellow classmates.? He said again in that deep manly voice of his.

Hmmm, now for some reason why does his name sound familiar? Wait did he just say STUDENT?!
I said to myself.

Meanwhile the class went into a small uproar.

?You mean he isn?t a Student Teacher?!? says a girl. ?He?s so big and strong looking.? There was lust in her voice.

?I bet he?ll try out for the Football Team or something.? said another classmate this time a guy.

?Pffft, He IS the football team,? I added dryly.

As everyone kept murmuring, I finally took a good look at him. He looked actually taller possibly 6?7?, had light brown hair, and green eyes behind a pair of nice Armani glasses. That beard really did make him look older and I was right before he was indeed covered in a nice coat of hair. I looked further down and saw that we too was packing some big equipment judging from the bulge in his denim jeans. As I looked further down I could see the slight musculature of his legs ending in what had to be Size 17 Leather boots.

?Was there NOTHING small about this guy?!? I said to myself

?I really hate guys like him!? I muttered aloud under my breath

When I looked up again I noticed he had something in his hand. It was ?My Journal.?

?Well Mr. Anderson now that you have introduced yourself please have a seat. I see that there is a desk available next to Mr. Reyes. Oh Ian would you wave to Mr. Anderson here.? He said. I thought I say Rick smile at Mr. Lee saying my name. I shook it off as a coincidence.

Wait, did Mr. Lee just call me?! He wants that Hulking, Hairy, Mass of a man sitting next me ME?!

I raised my hand and waved, I felt all eyes on me as Rick walked through the aisles closer to me. People were already whispering and murmuring at the ?Unfairness? of the situation. As he took his seat everyone turned back to Mr. Lee as he resumed role call once again.

?We meet again.? He said flashing a gorgeous smile.

?So I take this is the place you were looking for? Never would have guessed.? I said, not wanting to speak with him anymore and just wanting my Journal back.

?Yeah I get that a lot.? He said as he flashed that pretty gorgeous smile again. It kind of pissed me off more.

?You have my Journal I see, may I have it back?? I said to him as I stretched my arm out and held my hand open.

?Oh right yes here you so.? He said as he motioned and placed it in my hand, at which time I snatched it away quickly.

?I must say what you have written in that journal is quite hot.? He said in a low rumble that only I could here.

My face went completely pale, my worst fear realized. He had actually looked inside and read it. I turned to him my face twisting in anger, teeth clenched as I said to him.

?You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!?

Last edited by vga518; November 27th, 2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Font error, Slight dialogue fix, adding link to Prior Episode
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (December 3rd, 2012), bosso343 (November 28th, 2012), dickasauras (April 10th, 2014), JKT (November 28th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 27th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 28th, 2012), worshipper (January 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:00 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
What an apt title...Am very curious how this is going to develop...
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
What an apt title...Am very curious how this is going to develop...
Thank you very much! I've had this story brewing in my head for years and thanks to some great guys and a massive rush of inspiration last night I was able to crank this out. And dont worry I'm sure you'll love the Episodes to come. Especially since Rick needs a school uniform after all.

#4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:12 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
Thank you very much! I've had this story brewing in my head for years and thanks to some great guys and a massive rush of inspiration last night I was able to crank this out. And dont worry I'm sure you'll love the Episodes to come. Especially since Rick needs a school uniform after all.
Yeah measuring for that should be fun...maybe a 60 L? And will he try out for the football team?
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Yeah measuring for that should be fun...maybe a 60 L? And will he try out for the football team?
All will be revealed in future Episodes. Stay tuned!

#6   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing. I am also interested to see what happens. =D
  #7   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 07:03 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Great start dude! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Foresee some hot stuff ahead!
  #8   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Please more of this, loving it already!
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 08:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
(In a low rumble) I'm lovin' it!
  #10   Add to cumonurpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2012, 01:56 PM

cumonurpecs is on a distinguished road
interesting

good start,i wonder where this will lead?
  #11   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
nice start, buddy

Things happen.
  #12   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
We are still waiting patiently for more, more, more! Thanks so much!
  #13   Add to hornetstar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM

hornetstar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
We are still waiting patiently for more, more, more! Thanks so much!
Hope the next episode comes soon!!
  #14   Add to hornetstar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:06 PM

hornetstar is on a distinguished road
I hope the next episode will be published very soon!!!!!
  #15   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 02:52 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Nice beginning.
Ya got the big guy and some tension...
Tension's always great when you find the time to relieve it...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #16   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2012, 08:26 AM

Update

Sorry to be dusting off my own thread but, Wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten about this story. Real life kinda just got extra hectic. With working on improving myself physically and trying to improve my writing skills and also in getting news and prepping for a new family member my time has not been managed properly. I'm trying to work on the next 2 episodes and posted them soon. I want to say that I'll have them posted before the end of this year. I'll probably have a surprise or 2 before then.

So worry not this will continue and it will get good. In the mean time if no one has read Episode Zero please do so, the link to it is now included at the top of this story.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
beachdude (November 28th, 2012), callmetrain (November 27th, 2012), Lucas88 (November 27th, 2012), Mdlftr (November 28th, 2012), nnnrg (November 28th, 2012), TheRay (November 27th, 2012), umlerian49 (November 27th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options