The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:03 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
You Have Got To Be Kidding Me?! Episode 0

Episode One: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29651

Well here we are. After years of lurking around the forums and having given out ideas here and there among other things I've finally crafted a story of my own and polished it for posting on here. Hope all my buddies like it and hope everyone else likes it too. I want to give thanks to Redkage whose writing style is one of my favorite styles. Thanks to R Chris Cooper and Londonboy for their help and suggestions and to countless others. Now Enjoy and feel free to comment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Zero: Pilot/ Prologue

?Dad, I'm home.? He yelled as he finished taking his keys out of the door, then closing it behind him.
?I?m in the kitchen, come I have to tell you something.? He heard being replied back.

That?s odd; Dad is almost always in his office. It?s why I usually yell so he can hear me, what could he want to tell me? Could it be?!

The young man sprinted across the house and entered the kitchen. Once he entered he saw his Dad standing over the stove cooking his favorite.

?You made Steak Burgers Dad? You know they are my favorite, what is the occasion?? He stated the in his mind he half knew the answer.

Could it really be what I THINK it is? Is it finally time?

?Have a seat son, it?s almost ready.? He said as his son sat down at the table and he put the finishing touches on the meal. Once it was all prepped he placed it on the table.

?So what is it dad? Your here and cooking, it?s very unlike you.? He said as he grabbed a burger and began to stuff his face, the juiciness of the burger running out of his mouth and down his chin.

?Well son it?s like this, I?m going to need you to get some rest tonight because we have a lot of work ahead of us. We?re moving.?

?Wait, Are you serious?! We?re moving; we?re going back.? He said with food still in his mouth, wiping his mouth with his hand.

?Yes son it?s finally time. I can?t take the guilt much more, I have to right my wrongs and help the one who was hurt and left behind.? He said to his son staring him square in the face as he saw him stuff his face.

Tears were swelling up in his eyes as he spoke. This decision had been long in the making and he finally took the plunge his son had wanted him to take for so long.

?Wait so does that mean you?ve found it?? He said with eyes wide open, they sparkled with such a shine even behind his glasses.

?No not yet son but I?m close, the closest that I?ve ever been. But that is why we?re going back.?

?And you?re not kidding are you? We?re going back?! Oh dad that?s awesome, when are we leaving? What about my job? And School? Did you get a house?? By now he had finished eating and started to drink down his entire cup of water.

?No son I?m not kidding, and as for all the arrangements, they?ve are all taken care of except for your work. You must do that on your own. We leave in two weeks plenty of time to give notice.?

?Oh wow dad this is amazing! I?m so happy!? He said as he got up off his chair and reached over giving his dad a great big hug.

?I?m glad son, now can your stop crushing me?? He said as his son was hugging him a bit too hard taking the air out of his lungs.

?Oh I?m sorry dad. I still forget sometimes? He said as he put him back on the ground then kissed his dad on his forehead. ?Well then I?ll head off to bed, a big day for tomorrow lots of packing and all.?

?It?s alright son and yes get some rest. Need you bright and early.? As he said this he began clearing off the table taking the dirty dishes to the sink to be washed and took the leftovers to be put away. Noticing his son had eaten less than normal mostly due to the news.

?Alright dad and g?night.? He said as he rushed out the kitchen and ran up the stairs to his room, a smile on his face.

Running up the stairs he couldn?t help but start to think.

Wow I can?t believe it, FINALLY after all this time we get to go back. I wonder if he will recognize me, it HAS been so long and a lot has happened. I know one thing for sure my feelings are the same and yet they?ve changed. I need to tell him, he has to know. But will he accept me? No I can?t think like that he is my friend, and soon more.

As he finished his train of thought he got more excited and yet a small bit depressed because after all one cannot see into the future and know how it all plans out. As he got closer to his room he couldn?t help but let out a sigh, a lone word escaping his mouth:
?Ian.?

Last edited by vga518; November 27th, 2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Adding Link to Next Episode
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
ziglet1 (November 27th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options