The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 12:28 AM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
hypno/muscle theft/growth story

Someone may have to help me out here.

I saw a story on O's site a while ago. I think it was 2 brothers and the hypnotist.

One brother was sick of the other one being the star athlete or something like that so he takes him to a hypno session. The hypnotist changes the life of the big star athlete brother to that of a frail weak submissive of the non popular brother. The non popular one steals the muscle from the other brother and then some. The now smaller brother ends up being a slave to the now bigger one.

Anyone know this story? Can anyone even guess which story this is? It always annoys me because I will find it somewhere and then lose track of it and have to find it again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 01:58 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexdog3f8h View Post
Someone may have to help me out here.

I saw a story on O's site a while ago. I think it was 2 brothers and the hypnotist.

One brother was sick of the other one being the star athlete or something like that so he takes him to a hypno session. The hypnotist changes the life of the big star athlete brother to that of a frail weak submissive of the non popular brother. The non popular one steals the muscle from the other brother and then some. The now smaller brother ends up being a slave to the now bigger one.

Anyone know this story? Can anyone even guess which story this is? It always annoys me because I will find it somewhere and then lose track of it and have to find it again.
Here ya go.

http://www.mcstories.com/Revisionist...stHistory.html

-X-
  #3   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:06 AM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Yep, that's it. I have always loved and hated this story. I wanted to see Derek get his revenge but this seemed to be one of those stories that needed to continue on as it was. I had built an alternate ending to it in my head. Derek got his revenge "so he thinks" but it ended far worse for him.
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2012, 01:07 AM
kmarkla

It's on O's site as well. A very talented writer whose story ended in a terrible place. I understand that muscle theft stories rarely are about proportionate justice, but I've never read a story that called out more strongly for a Part II wherein gross wrongs were righted. Even (or especially) the hypontist should end up having something truly awful happen to him in the second Part.
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I would love to try and write a part two. Is it acceptable to post such a story while attributing the original to its author? I have no idea how to contact the original author. Thanks for any help/ideas!
  #6   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:29 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
I would love to try and write a part two. Is it acceptable to post such a story while attributing the original to its author? I have no idea how to contact the original author. Thanks for any help/ideas!
His name on this forum is "lloyd" but he has not been on in some time. You may be able to contact him via NCMC or through O'Melissokomos.

-X-
  #7   Add to lloyd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:21 PM

lloyd is on a distinguished road
Howdy. I just happened to visit this site after a long absense, and was glad to see that RH is still generating some interest. The response here seems a bit more positive than before, at least.

I remember when I wrote it that it didn't wind up exactly where I thought it was going to. I don't think I had ever intended to take Derek apart so completely. But that is what happened, and I was okay with it.

I also remember a friend, who had some of the same objections which have been raised here, arguing at the time that stories need to have some sense of justice to them. I disagreed - sometimes things don't turn out fair, in stories or in life. It was, in any case, a good argument.

So, I'd love to hear about the alternate endings and I'm willing to entertain a Part II of some sort, although I'd like to hear what you have in mind. I'll make sure to check in here more regularly. And again, thanks everyone.

Best,
LLOYD
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Welcome back story writing person llyod. I read your story and I'm sad to see that you only got to write one story.You have potential. However, I'm a softie despite my bitchy nature; go figure. So the ending part(s) was(were) kind of a rough thing to take.

If a story is out of the ordinary (as in, sad/bad stuff happens) , you should really put a warning. Something simple like "extreme humiliation and muscle theft/life changing is involved in this story". Sure some people like that kind of thing. On the other hand, some people don't like reading a depressing story. Either way, it's up to you. I personally like my justice to come in the form of some delicious comeuppance. A "be careful what you wish for" scenario is ok too, especially if it's a jerk. But that's just moi preference.

Speaking of justice, I would really like to see Derek get some sort of justice. I'm sure some other people might think the same thing. Whatever you do would be fine, I'm sure. . . Oh and formatting. That's nice too. <<

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options