The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 09:17 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Prey

A little roleplay I thought I'd post to keep this part of the forum alive. No musclegrowth, but it does feature two powerful alphas sizing each other up. Hope you enjoy it. The name of my partner is changed to protect the not so innocent.

Musclebeast: two alphas meeting up in a dark crowded bar, a bit seedy
Shade: two big lads
Shade: heavy, thick with muscle
Musclebeast: jeans and t-shirts straining to cover that muscle, thick boots on both....they can smell the other?s proximity in the dark corner of the testosterone laden dive
Shade: you?re walking toward the bar
Shade: so thick with muscle, you?ve got that bodybuilder?s swagger
Musclebeast: getting myself another beer from the bartender, eyes widen at my size....massive pumped gun taking the bottle from the bartender, dropping a tip into his jar....and strutting back into the darkness....shadows masking my size as i stare into the crowd for HIM
Shade: i?m over by the wall, half in shadow
Musclebeast: watching for my prey
Shade: beer in hand
Shade: i gaze too with the look of a predator
Shade: my eyes casually surveying the talent on offer
Musclebeast: my nostrils flare....catching your scent...my pecs pump and dance reflexively, taking another draught to my lips
Shade: my aroma is powerful, even from this far across the bar
Musclebeast: leaning up against the wall....see another shadow looming closer, massive...my lats flare as i register tonight?s target...
Shade: then i clock you too
Shade: but I don?t look too surprised
Shade: my eyes pass you by, before coming back to settle on you
Shade: then i take a swig of beer
Shade: looking disinterested
Musclebeast: lats flared, pecs pumped, my gun flexes hugely as i tip the bottle, emptying my beer down my throat
Shade: although i seem disinterested, my eyes watch you carefully
Shade: i adjust my stance, and you see me full on, realise how thick I am
Shade: wide, with massive shoulders
Musclebeast: my cock hardens instantly in my jeans...tonight?s prey is a freakin beast
Shade: you flex your lats again, as you realise this one might be a real contest
Shade: your mouth salivates a little in anticipation
Musclebeast: i nod to you, respect for the competition as i see you slowly strut toward me.....your size registering fully as you close the distance....fuuuck
Shade: i?m even bigger than you?ve expected...maybe the biggest man you?ve seen outside of the mirror
Shade: my neck is corded, and my handsome face and beard top off my massive frame
Shade: my sleeves endeavour in vain to contain my guns
Musclebeast: equalling my width, i realize i have to tip my head back a little to look you in the face
Musclebeast: as i feel your pecs first contact with mine
Shade: ?sup?? i ask, like a jock, aware of my size and power
Shade: you begin to wonder for the first time who is prey and who is predator...but you realise can?t think like that
Musclebeast: ?sup?, i answer....surprised and thrilled by tonight?s run in
Musclebeast: standing tall, my pecs flex against yours
Shade: i punch you on the shoulder, a little love tap, but you still feel it
Shade: ?solid? i remark with a grin
Musclebeast: i slowly, teasingly lift my arms, curling the forearms up, forcing my huge bicep to swell, peaking out huge as the t-shirt sleeve gives way with a sloooooow rip
Musclebeast: ?SOLID?, i growl deep
Shade: i grin in pleasure, and take one of your biceps in my hand, cupping it, and you realise that even with your massive guns...my hands are large enough to cover your swelling watermelon of a bicep
Shade: i squeeze and you feel a little pain, but you don?t show it
Musclebeast: flexing harder....trying to press out your massive hand....my bicep turning to steel.....as your other hand roams around my lats
Shade: i squeeze harder and you feel me pull you closer, throwing you slightly off balance - what the fuck? you think
Shade: then i squeeze your gun, and this time you do wince
Musclebeast: letting out a slight groan with the visual wince....
Shade: you realise i?ve got you powered to me, and your muscles are pressed against each other
Shade: i?m big and hard, but you?re still a big boy yourself
Musclebeast: nobody in the bar near enough to see what is happening in the shadows of the back corner.....as i flex my pecs into this stranger....my hand pressing against your abs
Musclebeast: pulling my arm out of your grip....urgghhhhhhhhhhhhh....shaking it out
Shade: i reluctantly let you go, and you realise that i?m big and strong, maybe stronger than you, but not that much stronger
Shade: i grin and flex my own arm, a massive ball appearing
Shade: you realise that i can easily match you, maybe even surpass you in size
Shade: and i know it too
Shade: my eyes tell you all there is to know
Musclebeast: i feel you press into me, pushing me back into the wall, that massive balled up gun next to my face.....
Shade: but you realise two can play at that game, and you grab my arm, exerting all your strength ? my guns may be big, but you crush out bicep curls and deadlifts
Shade: you squeeze, and to your satisfaction you see the flicker of pain on my face
Musclebeast: squeezing down on that bicep....flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shade: you feel me flex back and are surprised at how hard my muscle is, it went from steel to titanium
Musclebeast: grunting and snarling for an instant as my fingers press in no further.....your pecs spooned up under my own
Musclebeast: redoubling my efforts to crush that bicep
Shade: you squeeze my massive ball with all your might, hard as a diamond...but even though you cannot crush it further...you can see it?s taking me some effort to resist
Musclebeast: oh fuckkkk, my cock hard as a diamond cutter as i feel a bicep big as and hard as my own
Shade: maybe even bigger, i grin and the pump swells that massive gun under your hand
Shade: i crush you further against the wall, and you feel winded for a second
Shade: my hand travels down, feeling the swell of your massive glutes
Shade: you squeeze them involuntarily
Musclebeast: grunting, realization setting in that even this massive size is completely blocked by the frame of the prey...unable to see my reflection in the mirror behind you
Musclebeast: inflating my lungs...my pecs swelling out, up, forced up over his by his unyielding pec mass
Shade: surprisingly i have to take a step back
Shade: and you take a breath
Shade: i seem...shocked
Musclebeast: my smirk reappearing on my face....
Shade: you see the look in my eye
Shade: I?m not used to being challenged
Shade: you think perhaps to press your advantage
Shade: muscles hard, and pumped from the exertion
Musclebeast: stepping into you....my hands roaming your lats and glutes freely....
Musclebeast: pecs balling up into you....expecting you to take another step backward
Shade: i?ve given ground, not intentionally
Shade: but it?s clear that i intend to fight back, my feet solidly planted
Shade: i?m not budging more than the step that pushed me back
Shade: my bearded face close to yours
Shade: you can feels my hot breath, a mix of beer and whiskey
Shade: and the heady scent coming off my body
Shade: testosterone
Shade: with something that smells a bit like old spice aftershave
Shade: ?fuck you? i rumble, taking a step forward and pushing into your pecs
Musclebeast: neither me nor my pecs moving...mass hardening to steel in front of you
Musclebeast: boots planted wide, solid trunks of muscle flexed in the jeans
Shade: our bodies pressed against each other, muscles pumped, grunting as we each hold our ground, and i reach up and squeeze those massive pecs, powering my strength
Musclebeast: flexing up my pec slab under your grip, feel you trying to dent em, but the concrete slab is set....nothing making an imprint in these muscle slabs
Musclebeast: grunting and smirking up at you as i feel those strong hands squeeze
Shade: ?fuck yeah, let?s play rough?
Shade: i squeeze those slabs and lift you off your feet
Musclebeast: my lats flared wide, arms at 45 degrees
Musclebeast: ?urgghhhhhhhhhhhhfuuuuuckkkkkkkkk?.....flexxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
Shade: bring you up eye level to me
Shade: your feet dangling a couple inches over the floor, and pull your face as close to mine as our massive pecs will allow
Shade: i still have to lean forward
Shade: until my lips reach yours
Musclebeast: ?awwwfuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk?, scent of whisky and you invading my flared nostrils, my cock tenting the jeans....quads kickin, flexin mid-air....gruntin at being hefted that quick
Shade: i lift you higher like a child, until my mouth connects with the valley of your pecs visible though your shirt
Shade: with my teeth i tear it open a few more inches open and sink my face inside
Shade: taking a whiff of your musk
Musclebeast: staring down....my eyes catching a glimpse of guns big as mine, maybe bigger....strong enough to press me up, pumping bigger...stronger maybe than me.....my pecs and abs tightly contracted
Shade: my tongue licks that valley and i feel the strength of your pec muscle as it bunches, feel your wriggle in my hands
Shade: i suck there like an infant
Shade: enjoying the taste of your sweat and that smell
Musclebeast: a deep moan and a quick hiss of air through my lips as i feel you suck my nips and lick my ab ridges
Musclebeast: can?t help but convulse and squirm at that tongue tracing its way over my skin
Shade: i feel my cock hard as it?s ever been straining in my already tight jeans
Shade: i inhale a whiff of your scent and i feel like i might cum
Shade: i growl and bring you down close enough to taste those lips, my tongue forcing open your mouth...but i notice not unwillingly
Shade: your hands feel my muscles
Musclebeast: my mix of post workout sweat and testosterone scent making you heady
Musclebeast: my hands groping the expanse of your lats....roaming freely....get both hands latched onto your nips and squeeze and twist them hard....rough....grunting into your mouth as our tongues battle for dominance in the closed space
Shade: your strength is like nothing i?ve ever felt before, and i realise you must be nearly as strong as me
Musclebeast: thoughts going through my mind.....with your size...the strength i already felt, this man might be my equal or...better
Shade: ?fuck i?m hard? i say grinning
Shade: i walk over to the pool table and set you down
Shade: i tear open your shirt all the way, ripping it off your body
Musclebeast: my arms bracing me on the table....leaned up and staring at you.....reaching up with both hands and ripping your shirt down the center......?ohhhhhfuuuuuck?
Musclebeast: massive round pecs, tanned and hard as granite looming over me as i rip the shredded shirt off you....staring up in lust and awe
Shade: i bounce my thick pecs, and flex my traps and shoulders
Shade: for you, and in part for the audience in the bar watching us
Musclebeast: pulling with my legs until i?m at the edge of the pool table, i reach out and grab those pecs....twisting the flesh in my hands....my arms reaching up over your traps, around your neck as i pull you down onto me.....kissing that mouth deeply
Shade: i flex my pecs, making them like steel in your fingers, while i bring up my biceps, massive guns rising
Musclebeast: feeling the weight of what has to be close to 300 lbs of muscle on top of me
Musclebeast: my denim covered comp ready quads clamping around your waist.....trapping you in their power, tight against me
Musclebeast: staring at those guns....unable to resist licking both of them, sucking on them, allowing my tongue to dive into your pit
Musclebeast: my hands groping the flexed peak
Shade: i feel your strong hands squeezing, and i grin down at you cocky, feeling your muscles against mine
Shade: the eagerness of your touch
Musclebeast: my quads pumping around you, flexed up against your obliques....squeezing tighter as i lick clean your deep musky armpit...my big muscled gun lifting the weight of your arm until i can devour the depths of that pit
Shade: i feel my cock get harder again, and i push you back off me before i cum
Shade: squeezing your massive guns again, reminding you of my power
Shade: squeezing you until i see pain wince in your face
Musclebeast: ?noooooooo fucker?..........flexing my guns harder.....forcing your fingers out away from the center of my muscle belly.....fighting the pain of your squeeze
Shade: i lean down against, the full weight of my pecs pushing you hard into the pool table
Shade: i feel the power of those guns, and it makes me curious and horny as never before running into a man so powerful
Musclebeast: all i can do is moan and flex under you, bucking under the weight of your body on the slate table....one massive squeeze of my quads eliciting a grunt of acknowledgement from you
Shade: i?ve never felt such crushing force as is coming from your quads, you and i clearly in the same league with our massive squats
Musclebeast: my back arched as i repeat the scissor attack on your tiny waist
Shade: i rub my hardon against yours and push you down hard, squeezing with all my might and rewarded by a genuine groan from you as you take the pain like a man
Shade: i kiss your lips
Shade: force open your mouth, inhaling your scent as i tongue fuck you
Musclebeast: mixed emotions cascading through my brain....strength to match my own, size that surpasses mine...needing to dominate this muscle stranger.....feeling engulfed and fulfilled at the same time...the biceps straining, feeling the intense pressure and pain....my mind whirling at the current situation
Musclebeast: my lips pressed against yours....in a submissive position i didn?t expect, yet the feeling while unknown to me is not unwelcome....as i kiss you deeper...tongue deep in your mouth
Shade: i kiss, and then break off to your neck and slowly release my grip on your massive guns, and i grip your torso instead, and let my tongue find its way over those pecs, pulling you up so that my massive body can suckle those thick hard nipples
Shade: i savour the taste, and the smell, so hard
Shade: i feel your hands grip my neck, with all your power
Shade: guiding me down
Musclebeast: feeling your hands locking behind my lower back, my back arched as you start to chew my pecs....the thick mass of pec mass being sucked into that mouth as you chew the muscle nips
Musclebeast: my huge guns flexing on your neck, bulging as they manoeuvre your lips over each pec
Shade: i?ve never known another muscle beast this large, and i hardly know where to turn first
Shade: so much meat and power in those muscle
Shade: i lick and suck, chewing and burying my nose in the hair on your pecs
Shade: my beard brushing over your skin so gentle, while my massive paws massage your body
Musclebeast: shocking me when i feel myself lifted bodily in your arms....suspended off the floor as you attempt to maul and devour these massive pecs
Musclebeast: my already engorged cock shaft going into overdrive as i?m held against your torso
Shade: i pull you up as i lick down your treasure trail, all the way to the top of your jeans
Shade: i look up for a minute into your eyes
Shade: savouring your reaction
Musclebeast: disbelief and desire mixed in my eyes
Shade: i see all i need to know
Shade: taking your jeans into my teeth i pull, tearing them open, and destroying the zipper
Musclebeast: ?UUUUUURGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?, feeling the animal aggression engulfing us both, as the bar patrons stroke their cocks
Shade: i see the jock you?re wearing, that massive meat barely contained in the tight fabric, and in fact no longer covering your big, massive balls that hang there
Shade: ?c?mon fucker! tear that jock with your cock?
Musclebeast: as if on command, my cock snaps upward, tearing open the well-worn jock pouch.....ripping upward at the seam....my balls hanging out either side of the remnants of the old stained strap
Shade: ?fuck yeah?, i breath, ?now that?s a real man?s cock?
Shade: i surprise you by rubbing my beard over the head of your cock
Shade: i feel your body stiffen in unexpected pleasure
Shade: but even more so when i open my mouth and take it inside
Musclebeast: my balls and shaft nearly losing control at the first feel of that beard....a deep moan from my lungs as soon as you engulf my massive 9?? whole
Shade: i take it like a man, and don?t gag, as you feel my tongue run circles of the hard pulsing veins
Shade: touching the big beautiful cock head, and massaging your slit
Shade: tasting the warm precum
Shade: ?fuck that?s good?
Musclebeast: feeling your hands squeezing the swell of my glutes, flexing against your hands as your throat milks my shaft....
Shade: and taking time to swallow your balls
Shade: big hairy balls
Musclebeast: thrusting my hips, wanting my nine incher buried deeper down that throat
Shade: ?god you smell good...like catnip?
Musclebeast: unable to hold in the groans and moans as your mouth engulfs my balls as well
Shade: i feel you fucking my face, as i bite and caress you
Musclebeast: writhing and bucking in your grip as your talented mouth drives me bat shit nuts
Shade: i pull my mouth off you, tantalising you
Shade: ?don?t want you to cum too soon big guy?
Musclebeast: staring down with clenched teeth as you edge me...unable to fathom the strength, size and power in that massive body
Shade: ?i?m just getting started?
Shade: i stand up and pull you up with me
Musclebeast: ?OOOOOHHHHHHFUUUUUUCK?
Shade: ?take it out?
Musclebeast: pulling my cock out of my jock.....letting it bounce straight up at you
Shade: ?now the other one? i wink
Musclebeast: reaching down.....grabbing the buttons on your jeans and pulling them open, pop pop pop pop pop....the massive tool in your jeans unsheathed, commando look is very good on you
Shade: it hardens to its full height, huge and proud, slapping against your cock
Musclebeast: ?oh fuckkkkkkkkk?, feel it towering up as it hardens.....?what the fuck??
Shade: i reach into your jeans and pull your ass against me, rubbing our boners together
Musclebeast: wanting to fist that pipe i just unleashed....feel of it poking against my abs is thrilling, almost frightening.....thick and massive, able to do real damage
Shade: i?ve known i had the biggest dick since ninth grade gym class
Shade: and you wrap your hands around it now
Shade: and i close my eyes for a moment in ecstasy
Musclebeast: both my hands wrapped around it, fist over fist...with the uncut head reaching well above my grip...i stare up at you, your corded bull neck arched back as i stroke that fuckin massive shaft....?holy shit?, i whimper
Shade: ?big ben isn?t the only big tower in england? i brag
Musclebeast: unable to remember the last time i lost a locker room cock duel....my head reels....?jesus christ?
Shade: i can see your eyes glazed in confusion and lust, and i understand why...a man like you will hardly ever have experienced a man like me...and i feel equally enthralled by it
Shade: knowing i have to have you, i stick my big finger in your asshole
Musclebeast: my back arching, wincing as my lats hit the wall behind me.....that finger doing its best to skewer its way up my ass
Shade: i squeeze your body to me
Shade: i know you want it
Musclebeast: lats flared, fight or flight crosses my mind....staring at those pecs that nearly pin me to the wall....looking up, the bull neck nearly wide as those pecs...traps to your ears.....?what the fucccccccccccckk?
Shade: i kiss you once, then twice...not gently
Shade: my cock thickening even further in your fist
Musclebeast: unable to close either hand around it.....and my hands are big
Shade: knowing i may only have one chance at this, your powerful body tensed against me, muscles powerful and throbbing under my fingers
Shade: i grab you by the neck, hand firmly muscling you at the lats, and slam you face first into the pool table
Musclebeast: ?uurghgfuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk?.....feel my body nearly hurled face down on the pool table instantly....grunting as you rip a large hole in the back of my jeans....not even pulling them down, my huge quads kicking, growling as i feel your mass pressed up against my glutes and back
Shade: i?ve never wanted...no needed...something as badly as your body underneath me, the power i feel fighting me, so strong, almost enough to free you
Shade: i bring my cock against your glutes, and feel them tighten against my intrusion
Musclebeast: my pumped 22?? guns pressing onto the table as i arch back hard
Shade: i force you down
Musclebeast: huge striated glutes clenched tight
Shade: i spit on my cock, rubbing it in with the thick globs of clear precum
Shade: ?you?re gonna get fucked mate...one way or the other?
Musclebeast: GRITTING MY TEETH, CLENCHED ALONG WITH MY ASS...?URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH?....AS I FEEL THAT CLUB BLUDGEON ITS WAY IN BETWEEN MY SQUAT ASS, PIERCING MY HOLE
Shade: you put up a fight like no man ever has
Shade: but i drive with the power of my glutes
Shade: feel that muscle give way to me, slowly but steadily until my cock enters the moist hole
Shade: even then you fight me
Musclebeast: ?UUUUUUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHFUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KERRRRRRRR.?....pounding the table.....feel of being split in two firing through my brain
Shade: i grin as i feel your hole split open for me, all that power under my control
Shade: every man in the bar watching, stupefied, cocks in hands
Shade: ?take it like a man!?
Musclebeast: every man in this bar has seen me in the top position on this same table at least once....and not one has ever seen me take a dick up my ass
Shade: the dumbfounded looks on their faces are mingled with looks of ecstasy and desire
Shade: i disregard them, focusing solely on my own pleasure as i penetrate you as far as your bowels will allow
Shade: and then i start fucking
Shade: eliciting a groan of deep pleasure and pain from the back of your throat, you cease struggling since you know it?s a lost cause
Musclebeast: ?awwwfuckkkkkkkkk AWWFUCKKKKKKKKKKK?.....my arms in an iron cross on the table under you
Shade: i grab your shoulder as i really start to fuck
Musclebeast: jarring me with every thrust...moaning and taking your dick to depths never before plumbed
Shade: ?lick my balls? i call to a large jock standing there with his cock pumping in his fist, ?yeah you!?
Shade: i enjoy the tightness of your hole
Shade: ?you a virgin big man?? i ask
Musclebeast: my ass literally lifted off the table with each thrust of your hips
Shade: i don?t want to admit, but i?ve never had an ass so good, a hole so tight
Shade: i feel the big jock licking my balls as they bounce back from each thrust
Shade: i lean over you, whisper in your ear ?you fucked him??
Musclebeast: grunting out...?unnnghhh yeahhhhhh...iunggggg fuucckkked ungghhhhh himmmm urrggghhhhhh?
Shade: i fuck you harder, but realise that your ass is milking me so tightly
Shade: i pull out, and pick up the jock by the neck, pulling him up onto the table
Shade: i bend him over the table next to you and start to fuck him
Musclebeast: big tough muscle jock starts moaning in pain, unlike i ever heard out of him before....as you pummel his ass
Shade: i look over at you
Shade: ?you just gonna lie there like a pussy, or you gonna fuck me??
Musclebeast: snarling, pissed at the fuckin arrogance.....eyeing you with a mix of fury and lust......powering myself off the table and behind you...my cock already hard enough to break through the slate pool table.
Musclebeast: grabbing your jeans in my hands and tearing a hole big enough to do my damage through
Shade: i feel the air on my cheeks, but don?t stop pounding this jock underneath me
Musclebeast: spitting on my cock and smearing the saliva over the shining thick shaft, my own precum adding to the slickness.....and without waiting, i force my cock between those huge hard half domes
Musclebeast: grunting at the resistance
Musclebeast: pressing in...?urgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh?
Shade: ?FUCK YEAH!? i holler
Shade: ?do it like a man you little pussy!?
Musclebeast: GRUNTIN LIKE THE BEAST I AM AS I SLAM MY WAY IN DEEP, BURYING MY COCK TO MY BALLS IN YOU....MASSIVE THRUST AS I POWER FUCK THAT ASS
Musclebeast: LISTENING AS THE MUSCLE JOCK WAILS IN A MORE FRANTIC TONE....SKEWERED ON TWO COCKS AS I FUCK HIM THROUGH YOU
Shade: i reach my hands around your neck and pull close to my back, while my other hand pulls the jock into my chest
Shade: i feel your body tight against my lats as your cock fills me
Shade: ?never been fucked before?, i groan, ?been waiting for a real man?
Musclebeast: GRUNTIN AS I FUCK, THROWING YOU MY BEST EFFORTS......HEAR YOU GRUNT AS YOU FEEL THE DEEP INVASION INTO YOUR GLUTES
Musclebeast: SLAMMING YOUR ASS WITH THIS POWER COCK
Shade: i take it all as i grunt into the jock, busting him in half
Shade: i squeeze my glutes to let you know how strong they are and am rewarded by the feel of your massive cock ploughing me
Musclebeast: DOING MY BEST TO FUCK YOU TIL YOUR TEETH RATTLE.....WANTING TO BREED YOU WITH YOUR FEET LEAVING THE GROUND
Musclebeast: THRUST....FUUUCKKKKKKKKK....SLAMMMMMMM...DRILLING A HOLE DEEP ENOUGH TO GET OIL OUT OF
Shade: the little jock finally shoots his load, lasting longer than i anticipated and i pull him off my dick
Musclebeast: i keep pounding your ass.....my hands locked around your lats, clamped onto your pecs....pulling you deeper onto me
Shade: ?i?m not done with you yet? i say, surprising you
Shade: i lean forward, flipping you onto my back and then over it
Musclebeast: ?muthafucka....?
Shade: i watch you slam into the pool table, the top cracking under your weight
Musclebeast: my power tool aimed straight up at the rafters....my head spinning and seeing stars
Shade: i wait for you to get up, looking a little dazed, but i stand before you cock massive and proud
Shade: the biggest thing you?ve ever seen
Shade: half the bar has shot a load by this point, but they?re still hard
Shade: ?c?mon? i say provocatively, egging you on
Musclebeast: launching myself at you...two can play this game.....going airborne, my pecs connecting top of yours as i leap
Shade: i feel you slam into me, but i?m prepared for it
Shade: throwing you to the floor on your back, knocking the wind out of you again, i climb on top and grab your shoulders
Shade: ?show me some of that power?
Shade: ?winner gets to fuck the other?
Musclebeast: snarling under you....my guns flexed up, pressing on your pecs
Shade: i feel myself pushed upwards, your strength surprising me again, cocks still hard
Musclebeast: pushing you to the side and springing up.....diving onto your back, my arm around your neck, other arm locking the choke hold tight
Shade: suddenly i find that you?ve got a grip on me, and we?re thrashing around the open bar floor
Shade: i buck madly, that massive arm so strong
Musclebeast: my huge quads start to squeeze around your waist as i power up the arms
Shade: i grab the arms attempting to choke me and pull with all my power
Musclebeast: ?UUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRGHHHHHHHHHHH?
Musclebeast: FFFFFFFFLEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Shade: i?ve never known so much strength
Shade: i feel my biceps strained to the max, swelling beyond their 24?
Musclebeast: PUMPING MY QUADS AND MY ARMS....FUUUUCKK....FEEL MY ARMS BEING PULLED OUT AWAY FROM YOUR NECK
Shade: my heart pounds as i use all my strength, but i manage to overpower your arms
Shade: sweet air rushes into my lungs and i stand up, your body still encircling mine
Musclebeast: GRUNNNNNT..FLEXXXXXXXXXX...MY QUADS PUMPING HARD ON THOSE RIBS
Shade: i realise there is no way my arms, no matter how powerful, can overcome those massive quads, but my lats and abs are thick and powerful, and not easy even for you to squeeze
Shade: i try and shake you off, but your grip is tight
Musclebeast: TRYING TO PULL MY ARMS OUT OF YOUR GRIP, BUT THE CLAMP ON MY WRISTS FURTHER STRAIGHTENS OUT MY ARMS, UNTIL I FEEL THE PRESSURE ON MY SHOULDER JOINT
Musclebeast: STRETCHING ME OUT IN AN IRON CROSS AS I GRIMACE AND KEEP MY QUADS FLEXED MASSIVE ON YOUR LATS
Shade: i realise i have only one option
Shade: i slam you back into the wall of the bar
Shade: and slam you again?and again
Musclebeast: ?UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?
Musclebeast: ?UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
Shade: i feel your grip loosen just enough for me to wedge my hands around your thighs, using a massive burst of strength to get free
Shade: each of us breathing heavy as i turn back to face you
Musclebeast: ?URGGHFUCKKKKKKKK?, STARING AT THE MASS OF MUSCLE IN FRONT OF ME, MY PECS HEAVING
Shade: i grin and punch you in that solid, handsome granite jaw
Musclebeast: my head spins to the side, spit flying out
Shade: pressing my advantage, i slam you against the wall
Shade: the plaster cracked already falling around you
Shade: my arms gripping yours and pushing with all my might
Musclebeast: ?uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh?, flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shade: ?you?re....so.....fucking....strong.....? i heave between breaths ?...but....not.....strong....enough?
Shade: i actually pick you up by the arms
Musclebeast: ?awww shiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt?
Shade: ?time to finish this....?
Shade: my cock proud
Shade: ready for your ass
Musclebeast: feel your pecs locked tight under mine, pinned to the wall
Shade: I SLAM YOU DOWN
Musclebeast: unable to contain the sudden gasp of surprise and pain as my ass is jammed tight with your cock
Shade: ?FUCK YEAH?
Shade: I THRUST INTO YOUR BODY, PINNED AGAINST THE WALL
Musclebeast: my boots leaving the ground
Shade: i feel your arms limp at your sides and i reach down under your ass
Shade: i pull you up under your glutes
Shade: step away from the wall
Shade: AS I START TO BOUNCE YOU UP AND DOWN
Musclebeast: ?aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuuuuuuuccccckk?
Shade: i feel your 260 pounds in my arms
Shade: but now i?m raging
Shade: SLAMMING YOU DOWN
Shade: ?GONNA CUM IN THAT LITTLE PUSSY HOLE OF YOURS!?
Musclebeast: i hear the words, but they barely register as my head rolls on my huge thick neck...unable to put up any resistance.....only able to flex my glutes tight around that invading monster of a cock
Shade: i feel your big hard cock rubbing against my thick abs as you groan
Shade: my balls starting to fill with juice
Musclebeast: held on your cock, being jacked up and down...my stubbled beard against your neck......feeling the massive strength as you manhandle me up and down your huge thick, vibrating shaft....
Shade: i feel you start to shudder as your cock erupts, your seed like a fountain between us, hitting our pecs
Shade: it?s sets me off and i feel the floodgates open as my juice is pumped from by balls through my thick tool into your tight hole
Shade: ?FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!? I ROAR
Musclebeast: spasming as both our orgasms hit nearly simultaneously...feel ur knees buckle as you nearly slide to the floor
Shade: i grip you tightly in my arms, your cock wedged between us, and i slam your lips against mine
Musclebeast: not resisting your efforts at all, would be unable to if i wanted......answering your lips with a lock of my own.....moaning as i feel your seed blasting into my guts.....locked tight on your mouth as your tongue fucks me deep
Shade: ?definitely SOLID, you fucker? i smile happily, as i kiss you again
Musclebeast: ?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....that?was?good?
Shade: ?hell yes?
Shade: ?you?ve exhausted me...and we?ve exhausted everyone in the bar?
Shade: cum pools are all over the floor, and the patrons look like they?ve all just been fucked

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.

Last edited by Shade; September 2nd, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Hot stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlejock646 For This Useful Post:
Shade (December 10th, 2013)
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:21 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Smokin' hot scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:32 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ View Post
Smokin' hot scene.
Coming from you BBMikeNJ - that means a lot. Thank you sir!

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.
  #5   Add to tent42's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:04 AM

tent42 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tent42
Real nice! Damn!
The Following User Says Thank You to tent42 For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic