The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God

Greg grows even more

?Ohh shit! You're fucking huge man!!!? Adam shouts as he stares at his creation. But Greg doesn't hear anything. He's totally drunk with himself. The feeling on flexing an arm that is almost bigger in width then it is in length drives him crazy! He flexes all of his muscles each one at a time, feeling each one of them with so much pleasure that it seems he's having sex with himself. Plus the sensation of seeing the floor get farther as he grows taller is something he just can't believe is true. Greg always had a great body, but had to live with the phrase: "man you look great... if only you were taller!" that was his Karma. The one thing he wanted the most but could never achieve. But when the muscle power started entering his body, his greatest desire was in command. That`s the way he unlocked the ability to grow into the 3 dimensions...

But then a shout calls Greg back to reality. It's Adam who can't wait to learn how to grow like him. ?hey man, now it's your turn!! Teach me to grow the way you do!! And then we finish these guy's together!? Greg just stares at Adam for endless seconds ?come on! We made a deal: I taught you my secret, now it's your turn to teach me yours?.

Jason, who was recovering from the shock, had the impression that Adam was starting to get worried if Greg was really going to teach him how to grow the way he did.?OK, let's do it. But I won't be able to teach you anything until I'm bigger then you?? Greg answered while he walked towards the men who were still feeding Adam's growth, getting ready to feed on their muscles. Adam seemed to be even more worried when he answered ?OK, so you can have the power of one of the guys around there?. ?Oh shit!? Jason said to himself when Greg looked at him with a hungry look. ?No!? Adam said ?He's gonna be our dessert! Have those guys back there!? Adam said pointing at the third muscle drainer at the corner of the room.

The guy got a little bigger, but he was noticeably unable to handle all that power as his body glows more and more as the excess power can't be stored into his ready to explode muscles. The three guys who were still pushing power into him still had some muscle mass into their bodies. They kept pushing their power even though the guy receiving it didn't want to be fed. He did all he could to escape, he knew his muscles were going to explode the way John's bicep did if they keep pushing more power into him, but his will to survive is not enough to stop the muscle transfer.

Greg didn't seem to like the idea, he wanted to have Jason's muscles. But then Adam said ?OK then, let me do something...? Just as he did before, Adam concentrated with his eyes closed, threw back his head, and then he thrown a huge lightning of power from his hands. But this time it didn't hit Greg, it hit the glowing guy at the corner of the room. The orb of pure energy around the guy in the corner, that was already blinding, got even brighter and bigger as Adam thrown more power into it. There was so much power going around that it affected not only the guy who was receiving the power: when he was at the point of exploding the flow of energy changed its direction and the guys who had been pushing power into the glowing guy started receiving power. In fact they were growing a lot!!

This time Jason was conscious enough to notice he got a chance to reach Darrin, who was still unconscious on the floor on the other side of the room. He had a hard time trying to walk unnoticed, being a huge muscle freak, but Adam and Greg were distracted enough so it was worth trying.

Even though it lasted just a few seconds, the flush of power coming from Adam made the guys grow a lot: the three of them were as big as a light heavy bodybuilder. The guy who was receiving their power before was not glowing anymore as the excess power went back to the other guys. He was at least 50% bigger than the others, just enough to make him look like a pro bodybuilder.

?OK, you convinced me. I'll have them!? Greg said as he walked towards the biggest one. ?Consider it a gift for teaching me how to grow like you do? Adam said with a tired voice, always trying to remember Greg the deal they had made.

When Greg approached the big guy he wasn't able to notice even that huge monster walking towards him so drunk with his own body he was. That made things easier for Greg. He approached the guy from behind and put one hand past the thick traps, over his round pecs, the other hand came from under his arm and glued itself to the guy's abs pulling the helpless prey against his thick torso. Before the guy noticed Greg had already started sucking his power. He tried in vain to fight back but it was too late. He definitely couldn't do anything but let Greg have his power. Greg can sense his prey giving up as the flow of energy increases each passing second. He knows he's growing faster than ever before. This time he makes no effort to suck muscle power from the guy, he just lets the power flow into him. He just feels his body grow faster and faster as his prey's shrinks at the same rate. He can feel his lats growing under his arms forcing his growing biceps an triceps upwards while his thighs fought with his - also growing - balls and dick for space in his once tight body frame. But sooner than Greg had expected the flow of power decreased. In less than two minutes Greg sucked all the power from the once big guy. He looked at the skeleton like guy he was holding and couldn't believe he had already sucked all of his power. But the one thing he was shocked with was how small the guy seemed to be on his hands. That was when he noticed how big he had got?

He looked down at the two huge balls of meet once called pecs hanging out beneath his chin at least a foot away from his breast cage ?HOLLY SHIT!! I'M BIG!!!? He was 10 inches taller, at 6'10? he flexed his huge biceps to see his spherical shaped arm covered with a net of thick veins all over it. He tried to look at his abs and thighs but it was just impossible to see anything past his pecs. He took a look around searching for a mirror to worship himself when he noticed one of the guys who had been pushing power into his last prey beating his dick ?Flex it again please!! I've got to see this huge mountain of meet rising once more!!? the guy said taking a step forward. ?You like mt muscles huh? So why don't you come closer and feel them?? Greg said hitting a most muscular pose.

The sight of such a monstrous bicep fighting for room with the hugest pecs he could ever imagine drives the relatively tiny guy totally out of his mind. As the guy approached him Greg could see that the other two muscle guys who were pushing power into the guy he just drained to death were worshiping each other, feeling each other's muscles totally aware of what was happening around. Both of them were bigger than the one who was coming in Greg's direction. ?That's gonna be easy! I'm gonna have these guy's muscles and then I'm finally gonna be way bigger and more powerful then Adam" Greg thought "He is gonna be the short one after all!!"

As soon as the guy touches him Greg can feel the huge flush of power filling him up with more and more muscle, he had the impression that he was unable to touch someone without sucking his power, but he didn't care, in fact, that was all he wanted: MORE!!! ?Let's see how fast I can have your power? Greg said looking down at the already shrinking guy. He took the guy, lifting him from the floor with his huge hands the way a child does with a small toy. And then, unexpectedly, he gave the guy a bear hug, smashing him between his pecs. As he did it he made all the effort he could to suck power as fast as he could. He could feel the guy shrinking and his bones breaking between his pecs and arms as if the guy was a balloon with a big hole on it. The result? There was no power left into the guy's body in less than one minute!! five inches taller and even more muscular he throws the bag of bones on the floor searching for another prey when Adam shouts ?Hey Greg!! What the fuck are you doing? You're already bigger than me!! Will you teach me how to grow taller or will I have to drain you to death?!?

While Greg was growing and Adam was waiting for him to teach him how to grow taller - and still growing from the power left on the guys around him, Jason was able to walk past Adam, taking the chance when he was distracted by Greg's growth. He reached Darrin and tried to wake him up with no success. Only then he saw how HUGE Greg had got... and notice he's not the biggest freak in the room anymore ?SHIT!!! I need help??

Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:51 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Mmm Greg is so hot! I hope he keeps bearhugging people and growing bigger! Ideally I'd like this story to conclude with one person having all the power...
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 09:52 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Mmm Greg is so hot! I hope he keeps bearhugging people and growing bigger! Ideally I'd like this story to conclude with one person having all the power...
Thanks for the feedback!!! and if you like Greg I think you`ll enjoy the next chapters....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options