The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 2.30 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 06:55 PM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
The Vacation- Part 1

I'd posted this idea quite awhile ago and have just worked up the first part. Hope you guys like it.
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=2651

Alan Hanson was my best friend.

We started out in kindergarten together and were pretty much inseparable. His mom was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis when we were in junior high and she passed away when we were in ninth grade. It was very rough for him, but even worse for his dad. Mr. Hanson was never the most demonstrative guy to begin with and he got even worse. He threw himself even further into his work, until one day, he surprised Alan with the news that they were moving a few hundred miles away, so he could take a position with a small research lab that specialized in his area and that was pretty much that. They?d moved within a month.

A year or so went by and in the summer before my senior year of high school, we finally worked things out so my folks would let me fly out and visit Alan and his dad for a couple of weeks or so. They met me at the airport Friday night and, surprise of surprises, Mr. Hanson barely seemed to know I was there. It took forever to get to their house way outside of town and as soon as we got to the place, Mr. Hanson went right down to his lab in the basement. I asked Alan if things had gotten any better. They hadn?t. His dad had been down there pretty much around the clock, barely coming up for meals. Alan had talked to him about maybe seeing a therapist or something, but it was always met with a sad ?I?m fine? and another retreat to the lab. At the very least, I figured we?d pretty much have free reign of the place for the next couple of weeks.

We stayed up all night- talking, watching lousy movies. I filled him in on everything that?d happened with people back home and he filled me in on just how damn boring this new place was. I felt kind of bad, it seemed like things really hadn?t improved much and Mr. Hanson was just getting worse. Anyway, I tried to keep things light and the next thing we knew, it was about 7:30 am and we hadn?t gotten a bit of sleep. Neither of us was tired, so we just headed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. We really should have just gone to sleep.

We were just in the doorway to the kitchen. I was standing next to the tiled island countertop, Alan was about to open the fridge when we heard this loud ?Pop? from downstairs. Then, we heard his dad yell, then his footsteps as he ran up the stairs. The door flew open and he had this panicked look on his face. He was yelling, ?Alan! Matt! Run! Just get out, the-?

He didn?t get to finish his sentence.

There was this deafening buzzing noise, then this intense blue light that blinded me and made me feel warm all over, then nothing. We stood there, facing each other, stunned, wondering just what the hell had happened. In fact, Alan was going to ask just that when it hit him. He?d opened his mouth and everything, when he got this weird look on his face- I noticed he was sweating like crazy, when I felt it, too. This warm feeling all over? getting more intense? I was covered in sweat? then? it?s hard to remember everything from that first time. I saw Alan holding his stomach, then my symptoms kicked in and my entire body felt tight? aching all over.

All at once, I felt like I was filling, stretching out all over? I was burning up? I heard this moaning? Alan was? well, he had shorts and a tank top on and his arms and legs were throbbing, swelling and receding. I looked over to his dad, his eyes were closed and his clothes were looking tighter, his pant cuffs were riding up. This is where things get kind of fuzzy for me?I sort of remember the tightness getting worse and I could feel my clothes stretching, could feel my skin stretching? I wasn?t able to say anything, only grunt as I saw and felt my arms begin the same throbbing process then begin to swell.

It?s hard to describe that first time. I felt like my body was filling up- with energy, weight, everything. I felt like I was going to explode. It hurt all over, like I?d been exercising for hours. My skin felt like it was going to burst and I could feel my clothes cutting into me. My eyes were closed tight, I was trying to take in huge gulps of air. I sort of remember feeling the tightness subside, but still had that sensation of filling up all over. Then there was this- I can only describe it as a surge- I screamed out loud as whatever was happening got worse. I could sort of hear other yelling, it must have been Alan and his dad, but I was too lost in what was happening to my own body to notice. I felt this rush, as the tightness gave a bit and I just felt more? I don?t know, aware of my body. I felt things shift, push together, get heavier. Finally, my things began to calm down, somewhat and I opened my eyes.

I was still breathing heavily, but it was more from being freaked out than anything else. I lifted my right arm and just stared as it exploded with thick, rounded hard muscle in about twenty places. I couldn?t get my head around it. It couldn?t be my arm, but there it was. Everything felt weird. I was at least a couple of feet taller and my whole center of gravity was off. I felt so tight all over, no matter how I moved, I felt muscle bunch up tight and hard. I tried looking down, but? I couldn?t see over the massive pec shelf. I could feel my quads pressing into each other, down below and I couldn?t begin to put my knees together. I touched my chest, the skin felt soft and hot, but it felt so dense and packed with power underneath. I reached down? yup, deep six pack? and lower?. wow. At that point, I was dimly aware of being naked. I looked down at the floor next to me- there were shreds of my shorts and t-shirt lying on the floor. I could feel the air cooling the sweat all over my body? it felt good. What the hell had happened to us?

I looked over at Alan and it didn?t register that it was him for a second. There was just this other guy there- this tall, massive bodybuilder with a ripped body that made him look like he?d been working out for hours. All he was wearing the waistband of his sweatshorts, stretched out and hanging loosely below a packed set of abs and above a huge piece of equipment hanging against his massive left thigh. He was feeling himself all over, jaw and eyes just as wide open as mine.

?Alan??

He slowly looked at me, shocked to see my new body as I was his.
?Matt? You? you?re-?

?Yeah. You, too.?

Then, another voice-

?Oh god. Oh no.?

It shook us out of things a bit. I mean, I?d forgotten Mr. Hanson was even there. He was standing over by the basement door, completely blocking it. He easily topped seven feet and was covered from head to toe with thick, solid muscle, covered in sweat. He was just looking at his hands, his arms, examining them. I noticed part of his lab coat had somehow survived the transformation- there were these stretched rings of cloth on each gigantic shoulder. He looked at Alan and I as if he?d forgotten we were there. A worried look came upon his face.

?Boys??

?Dad? Did you do this??

?I think so. I mean, this wasn?t anywhere near what was supposed to happen. I- I don?t know what?s happened to us.?

Alan smiled. ?Well, I think it?s pretty obvious. We?re huge- nghhh??

Alan got a strained look on his face and he closed his eyes while biting his lip. Mr. Hanson bounded over, his huge legs flexing, pecs bouncing.
?Alan? What is it? What?s wrong??

?N- nothing I just feel really? um? ? He looked a bit embarrassed. ?Really horny.?

I stifled a laugh.

Mr. Hanson put his hand on Alan?s shoulder.

?It?s probably some sort of hormonal-?

Just then, Alan?s cock sprung up. I just stared at it, impressed. I mean, the thing was about fifteen inches and as thick as my wrist used to be. Even Mr. Hanson looked startled.

Alan looked down at it, was able to get the words ?Holy shi-? out, then his mouth opened into this ?o? shape and, well, he exploded. I felt this wet, hot splatter on my chest, but my brain somehow couldn?t connect it to what I was seeing. Until some pans beside me were knocked off the counter and shook me out of it. I ducked to the side and saw this thick, bright white steady stream just shooting out of Alan?s massive cock like a garden hose.

?What the hell? Alan??

He could barely speak ?Unghh? it... oh god, feels so.. anngh.. dad? ?

Mr. Hanson was in shock, a look somehow mixing disgust and wonder etched on his face, like he wanted to look away, but was too curious about it, like some horrible experiment. Then, his face screwed up and he looked over at me, worried.

?Oh boy? aggh??

Then, the same process hit him. It wasn?t quite as long as Alan?s, but it was covered up and down the shaft in thick veins. He turned away and gripped the wall, his fingers digging in deeply. His entire body shuddered, he gave this guttural moan, then dropped to his knees, breaking of a chunk of the wall in his massive hand. I could see a thick rope of cum shoot in an arc through the basement door and hear it splatter on the steel steps.

Here I was, watching my best friend and his father, now huge and covered in muscle just cumming gallons- then it occurred to me. I was probably- Then it hit. I could feel my balls swell against my quads, almost feel them filling, then the rush of blood to my cock, as my entire body tingled. I couldn?t think. I?d never felt this hard in my life. I felt so full. I put my right hand around the base and felt my legs go numb as it let go...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to built_spill For This Useful Post:
collegebud (February 1st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
nice man; can't say i was totally grabbed by it, but whatever.
Something that i simply must say if I hope to retain my reputation/persona: it'd be so hot if they got even bigger!!!
Haha, well thanks man for the good stuff

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 09:13 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I want more!
  #4   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:26 PM

Hey, everyone- I've been slow on doing a part two for this story, so it's been moved to the ongoing forum. Have at it, folks. Can't wait to see what you come up with and maybe it'll kick me into getting some more of this one written, too.
  #5   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 07:53 AM

Just bumping this again, to see if anyone had any desire to continue it in their particular manner... I have some ideas, but haven't been too inspired to write of late. If you want to take it somewhere, take away!
  #6   Add to a_little_voice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2006, 12:05 AM

a_little_voice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to a_little_voice Send a message via Yahoo to a_little_voice
Oh now you're handing if off to other people eh? Ok, let me take a crack at it and see if you can take over from there...

My body tightened up, every muscle flexed and then it happened. The thick warm, milky liquid poured out of me my body felt weak. I let out a scream of passion, my legs gave way and I tumbled down to the ground still holding onto my penis. I hunched over hoping it would stop soon but it just kept flowing, like a stream. I tried to move but couldn't. I closed my eyes tight and prayed that it would end; after what felt like a year it stopped. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Mr. Hanson and Alan stood on the opposite side of the room, their bodies glistening with sweat, covered in layers of hard muscle. I slowly rose to my feet and looked at them staring back at me.

"Wh-what's happened to us?", I managed to utter.

"I don't know, Dad?", Alan replied.

Mr. Hanson looked at us both.

"Well, for the past five years I've been experimenting with regenerating muscle tissue to help medical patients who have had serious injuries such as burns, amputated limbs and anything that would cause living muscle tissue to die. And the other day I came across a startling discovery. With the right amount of chemicals and radiation waves I was able to invent a sort of instant steroid. A checmical that could build muscle with no effort whatsoever in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately I was careless and well, I turned the radiation up to a maximum level which caused an overload. That's what the blast came from. I was unsure of what would happen to me, but I wanted to spare you boys. I've tested this on small animals in very small doses and it's had a tremendious effect on them but it's always been temporary," he said.

"So this might not be permanant?", I said.

"I honestly don't know, I've never exposed anything to this high of an amount, for all I know we could get bigger", he said.

"Bigger?", Alan shouted, "How can we get bigger? If we get any bigger I think we'll explode!"

"That's what concerns me" he said, "But luckily the chemical also rebuilds skin tissue as it grows muscle so I believe as the muscles grow new skin grows as well."

"Well what about the growth spurt?" I asked.

"That, I'm not too sure on. I didn't see any growth in the bones in the animals I tested this on but then again it was in much smaller doses", he said.

"Wait, I don't get how you can put radiation in a test tube or in a vial..." I said.

"I never said I did, see i would inject the subjects with the chemical then expose them to the radiation which would cause the growth. Now before te overload I stumbled when I saw it was going to explode and knocked a vial of the chemical off the counter and it seems with the mixture of radiation and the chemical the growth insued", he said.

"So, you're saying that this stuff can do this to anything it's exposed to with the right amount on radiation?", I asked.

"Yes, I mean it happened to us", he said.

"Well what about insects or small animals, is it going to have an effect on them?", I asked.

"I don't believe so, see the chemical feeds off of electrical impulses that our brains give out, I don't think an insect or a small animal would have strong enough impulses to cause growth", he said.

"But the animals you tested it on?", I said.

"They were given small jolts as I injected the chemical in" he said, "Don't worry non of them were hurt, a tiny spark and I just stood back and watched them grow."

"So how long will it take for this stuff to wear off? If it wears off that is", Alan asked.

"I really don't know, as I said before I only exposed the animals to small doses and it wore off on them within a few minutes with us, it could takes days; maybe even years. And that's assuming it will wear off", he said.

"Do you think we're going to grow anymore dad?", Alan asked.

"I don't know, I hope not I don't think I could bare the pain again.", he said.

"Well what do we do now? We can't exactly go out like this?" Alan said.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving", I said.

"Yes, me as well", Mr. Hanson replied, "Alan are you hungry as well?"

"Actually yes I am," Alan said, "What do we have to eat?"

I walked into the kitchen, each step letting out a low grumble and open the fridge. The door came off in my hands and I looked back nervously at Mr. Hanson and Alan. I slowly put the door down and looked in the fridge, left over Chinese, a half eaten pizza and a carton of milk were out options.

"I think we're going to be ordering out", I said.

"Well if that's the case, we should get this place straightened up and try to find some clothes that will fit us", Mr. Hanson said.

"I could make some shirts out of a few sheets or something", I said.

"Good, that's good. Maybe you can make some paints as well?", he asked.

"I can try but we're going to need belts of somekind", I said.

"No problem, in my closet", Mr. Hanson said.

I nodded and headed for the stairs. Alan went into the broom closet and grabbed a mop, he took the bucket and filled it in te kitchen. He then proceeded to mop the floor and clean the steaming gallons of cum that literally covered everything in sight. He had his work cut out for him and as did I. I hadn't sewn anything in years and having bigger and more clumsy hands was not helping matters. I managed to put together three outfits made out of flower sheets and bed clothe. I brought them down to Mr. Hanson and Alan and they put them on. The doorbell rang.

"I ordered pizza", Alan said.

"I'll eat anything at this point", I said.

Mr. Hanson went to the door and there stood a skinny, pale man holding several boxes of pizza.

"Uh, hi I have your pizza", he said.

"Yes, what's the total?", Mr. Hanson asked.

"Uh, it's $78.50", he muttered.

"78.50!?", Mr. Hanson said.

"Whoa, you guys having a party or something?", asked the pizza man.

"Um, yeah. Toga party", I blurted out.

"Awesome," he giggled, "I love toga parties!"

"Yes, fine here's $80 keep the change", Mr. Hanson said.

The money looked like play money in his massive hands. As his arm outstreched the sleeve on his shirt ripped open exposing his massive arm.

"WHOA!", said the pizza guy, "Are you on like steroids or something man? You're huge!"

"Something", Mr. Hanson said, taking the pizzas.

"How did you...", the pizza guy started to say.

"Good night", Mr. Hanson said as he closed the door leaving the pizza guy outside., "$78.50?"

"Well, I'm hungry - now give!", Alan said.

We each grabbed three boxes and began to chow down. We took huge bites and grabbed glasses filled with milk. When the milk ran dry we went to water and continued eating until there was nothing left. I looked around the room and let out a low burb. I patted my ripped stomach that now felt like it weighed a hundred pounds more than it had before. I lifted up my shirt to see a shredded ten pack ripping with muscle. I started to get a funny feeling in my stomach. Like a weird fuzzy feeling, numbing almost. I looked at Alan who looked nervous, he put his hand over his stomach. Mr. Hanson looked at us both and realized the same thing was happening to him.

"Dad?", Alan muttered nervously.

"Don't worry son," Mr. Hanson said, "I think it's wearing off."

All of he suddent my body began to get fuzzy all over then without warning my body began to deflate. My muscles began to shrink and my whole body felt weak. I saw the same thing happening to Alan and Mr. Hanson. My body limped and felt weak. As fast as it had grown, it was taken away much quicker. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was normal. As was Mr. Hanson and Alan.

"What happened?", Alan asked.

"It must've worn off", he answered.

"Oh man, and we didn't even get to do anything with our new bodies...", Alan whined.

"Well I don't see this as a bad thing son, I don't think we even knew our own strength so I'm glad it wore off", he said.

"Well I'm not! I wanted to see how much I could lift and what my limits were", Alan barked.

"You can test your limits naturally", Mr. Hanson said, "Now boys you need to remember no one is to find out about this, no one. If anyone did find out I wouldn't want to be responsible if this stuff fell into the wrong hands."

"Ok", I said.

"Alan?", Mr. Hanson asked.

"What's the point of telling anyone? Who'd believe us anyway?", he said.

"Regardless, we need to be careful", he said.

"Yeah, I won't tell anyone", he said.

"Ok, now I don't know about you but I'm very tired and I'd love to get into some clothes that fit", Mr. Hanson said.

"Yeah me too", I said.

"Yeah I'm kind of tired now, I feel bloated too", Alan said.

"Mm, I think our digestive system is going wild. We ate a lot and the chemical wore off too soon", Mr. Hanson said, "We should be okay."

"Ok, well I'm going to bed. You coming Matt?", Alan said.

"Huh?, yeah, yeah I'm coming", I said.

I began thinking of what Mr. Hanson said about telling anyone about the chemical. What if it did fall into the wrong hands? What if some crazed military group got a hold of it and started using it on their troops? My train of thought was filled with nightmarish visions of soldiers going through the streets armed with nothing but sheer muscle, imprisioning all those who oppose them. I shook my head and went towards the stairs.

"Now remember boys, no one is to find out agreed?", Mr. Hanson said.

"Agreed", Alan said.

"Matt?", Mr. Hanson asked.

"Of course, no one will find out", I said.

"Ok, good night boys. Sleep well", he said.

"Oh trust me, we will", Alan said.

We both headed up the stairs and into our room. I took my pajama's out of my duffle bag and Matt changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a T-shirt. We both got into our beds and hit the lights, within minutes I was sleeping. I had a horrible nightmare; we went back to school and everyone had grown to an incredible size. The once huge jocks were now bigger and packed with pounds of solid muslce. And I was the only normal person, getting picked on and tossed into walls. Getting the beating of my life. It all blended together like some nightmarish montage in a horror movie. All of the sudden I felt hot, a fire started in the dream and began to spread throughout the school causing an extreme heat. I struggled to run from it but couldn't escape. I screamed and ran through the halls trying to find a way out, but couldn't.

I awoke in my bed drenched in sweat. I looked around the room an saw Alan sound asleep. I put my head back down on my pillow and sighed. Then it hit. That same feeling, my body started to feel tense. My legs felt heavy again, it was happening again. I started to grow.

It was much different the second time around. The pain seemed to be more intense. My body tightened up, each muscle rounded and pushed out. Throbbing and growing. My veins began burning and ripping throughout my body. I felt my skin stretch and my bones grow. The muscles continued to tighten and expand, I let out a shout of pain and managed to look over at Alan to see the same thing happening to him. He stuggled in his sleep. His body grew out and foward. Each muscle exposing itself, ripping through his clothes and sheets. I growled in pain as my body filled. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, the only thing I knew was real was the pain. Then it stopped. My body was thick with pounds of muscle and loaded with veins. But something was different, the definition was not as exposed as before. It was almost as if it didn't finish.

Then it hit. Each muscle tightened up and hardened. My body began to pulse and throb as the muscles grew into my skin. I clenched my bed sheets and howled in pain. My stomach began to shred and my abs sunk in deeper, my chest began to get lump an my arms had millions of lines exposing the hard muscle beneath. I tried to get up but fell to the ground. I breathed heavily and grabbed onto my bed frame, bending it towards the ground. Soon the pain subsided and I brought myself to stand. My body was again covered in layers of rock hard muscle, only this time it was much more defined, much more prominant. I looked over at Alan who was still changing.

His bones cracked and his body spread as each muscle grew. I stood watching him, my clothes now lie in shreds on the floor. His whole body throbbed and grew and to my amazment he awoke after everything had changed. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"What happened?", he said, his voice was dry.

"I-I don't know", I said.

He got up and took the rag that was once his t-shit off of his chest and tossed it to te ground. I watched as his bulbous arm lifted up and flexed as he took the rag off his chest. I let out a moan and fell back.

"What's wrong?", he said.

"It's happening again", I said.

"What is", he asked.

I looked down at my penis and he got the message. I closed my eyes tightly and began to rub the shaft. The pressure built up deep inside me, I felt my balls once again fill up and just as I could feel myself ready to go a voice rang out.

"Wait! Stop!", Alan said.

I looked up at him in surprised.

"Stop? What do you mean?", I said.

Alan stood up and walked over to my bed.

"Let's try a different approach this time", Alan said.

He touched my arm and began rubbing it softly.

"But, I'm not gay", I said.

"And I'm not either, but what's wrong with trying something new? Especially since we're in this state. I don't think it's going to be a problem relieving each other", he said.

I looked at his beautiful body, his chest stood proud and thick. His ripped abs were sunken in deep into his stomach, his ams loaded with layers of thick muscle. With each movement he made, his body exposed a new muscle. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I lunged up and begang kissing him. My tongue went into his mouth and he let out a low moan. He went on top of me and looked down. I grabbed the back of his neck and looked at him. He grabbed his penis slowly and looked at me. I nodded.

Slowly he began to put it inside of me, I felt the warmth and it throbbing inside my body. I let out a low groan as it slipped in.

"Oh God...I can't", I said.

"Shhh...I know it hurts, just calm down. Relax...", Alan said.

It hurt so much, but yet felt good. I looked up at him and he began to shift back and forth, moving in and out. I moaned and cried out. My body was drenched in sweat, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I grabbed the shaft of my penis and began to massage it, he took my hand and put his over it. Helping me, getting me harder and harder. Then before it hit, I looked up at him and I could tell he was close. He looked at me and moaned. I closed my eyes and I felt him let it go, I followed right after him.

Ok, I think that will do for now...how'd I do?
  #7   Add to jenio's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 07:01 AM

jenio is on a distinguished road
This is great! Continue, please!!
  #8   Add to GAFBIBOY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:29 AM

GAFBIBOY is on a distinguished road
I hope you keep writing this story,it made horny as hell.
  #9   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 02:45 PM

Thanks- I really ought to, some day. I'd forgotten it.
  #10   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:19 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Here we go again

I woke up the next morning feeling disorientated. I looked down at my body it was normal again. I looked over at Alan in his bed. He was normal too. Was what happened last night real or did I just dream that we grew and that we had… an encounter?

In a second I realized I was naked. It didn’t take me long to discover the shredded remains of my pajamas. I took a minute to relive the sensation of my iron hard muscles swelling up and ripping through the flimsy cloth. Fuck, it made me hard. I shot a glance at Alan. I could see that under the blankets he was naked too.

I guess it did happen.

I got up stumbled to the shower and dressed. On the way out of the bathroom I passed Alan on the way in. We grunted good morning to each other. I was mortified. What did I say to him?

Then he turned to me and said, “Fuck! We’re small again!”

“Yeah,” I said and he went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

I waited for him in his room and when he returned I said, “Alan, about last night…”

“Yeah, we grew again,” he said. “I remember. It was awesome.”

“No, not that… the other thing,” I said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said. “There was no other thing. Get it? Nothing else happened last night, understand?”

“Yeah, sure,” I said, secretly relieved. “Nothing else happened.”

“Good.”

We went down to breakfast. I was starving and Alan said he was too. To our surprise there was a full breakfast waiting for us, compete with pancakes, eggs and bacon, orange juices, oatmeal, the works.

“Morning boys,” said Mr. Hanson. “I know you’re starving so eat up and then we’ll talk.”

We wasted no time digging in. Alan piled on the salt the way he always did. I thought it was great that his dad never said anything about it. I liked salt too, but my parents were strictly low sodium and never let me have much. One of the things about visiting Alan was I got to have as much as I wanted, which was actually quite a bit. The food was so good we cleaned off the table in record time.

“I don’t know if you noticed,” began Mr. Hanson, “but we appear to have grown again last night.”

“Yeah,” I said steeling a furtive glance at Alan, “we noticed.”

“Well, personally I slept through the whole thing,” said Mr. Hanson. “Only found out because my clothes were shredded this morning.”

“What does it mean?” asked Alan. “Will we just keep growing and shrinking randomly like that?”

“I won’t,” said Mr. Hanson. I took a tissue sample this morning and examined it. I am completely free of the energy. I guess I used it all up. I’m guessing it will be the same for you boys.”

“Really?” Alan sounded disappointed.

“Why don’t you come down to the lab and we’ll make sure,” said Mr. Hanson.

So after cleaning up after breakfast, we trundled down the stairs to Mr. Hanson’s lab.

It wasn’t anything like I expected. I looked clean and sterile, not like a basement at all. There was a computer and lots of expensive looking equipment. I couldn’t even begin to understand what it all did. It was very impressive, though the place did smell slightly of animals and ozone.

“Come here, Alan,” said Mr. Hanson, “and hold out your arm.” Alan did and his father scrapped off a piece of skin using a scalpel.

“Ouch,” said Alan. “Why didn’t you do this last night when I asked you if it would happen again?”

“I didn’t think of it until this morning,” said Mr. Hanson. “You have to remember, son, this is all brand new and what happened to us last night was not supposed to happen at all.”

“Yeah, right,” said Alan as his dad bandaged his arm.

“Ok, Matt, your turn.” I surrendered my arm and Mr. Hanson took some skin from me.

Alan was examining a piece of equipment with scorch marks on the side. “Is this what blew up?” asked Alan.

“Yes,” said his father.

“I bet it’s all ruined now, hunh?”

“No, actually I was quite lucky. I only had to replace one burnt out component.”

“You mean it works?”

“Good as new,” said Mr. Hanson, as he applied our skin samples to a couple of high tech slides and inserted them into a machine.

Alan next went over and examined a couple of rat cages. “Are these your lab rats, the ones you made grow?”

“Uh hunh,” said Mr. Hanson absentmindedly as he examined his computer screen.

“Can you show us?” asked Alan.

Mr. Hanson looked up thoughtfully from his computer screen. At first I thought he was going to say no, but then he said, “Why not? It’s going to take a few minutes for the computer to analyze your skin samples. And after all you boys are now intimately familiar with my work.”

He set a rat in a cage on a bench. Then he trained this thing that looked like a hair dryer on it. Then he tapped a few keys on his computer and led us quickly through a small, thick door at the back of the lab and closed it behind us. It led to a small room with a monitor in it. There we watched the cage on the monitor for a minute before there was a blue flash, not nearly as bright or powerful as the one yesterday. Then we followed Mr. Hanson back out into the lab. It looked like nothing had happened.

“Watch,” said Mr. Hanson.

And we did. After a minute we saw the rat start to grow. Bigger and bigger and bigger it got, until it just about filled the cage. And it wasn’t just a big rat. This thing had muscles, big muscles. You could see them bulging and writhing beneath its rat hide. The thing looked scary.

“Damn, look at that thing,” said Alan with wonder. “But it’s not permanent?”

“No,” said Mr. Hanson. “It will return to normal in a very few minutes.”

“Too bad you can’t make it permanent,” said Alan.

“Oh, I’ve had some ideas on that subject,” said Dr. Hanson, “especially after last night.”

“Really?” asked Alan, “What?”

But just then a computer tone announced that our skin sample analysis had finished.

“Good news, boys,” said Mr. Hanson, looking at his computer screen. “You’re both completely free of the energy, too. No more sudden and unexpected growth spurts.”

You’d think this was good news but Alan looked like someone had just canceled Christmas.

“Alright,” said Mr. Hanson, “you boys run along now. I’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Alan and I made our way back up to the kitchen.

“We’re cured,” said Alan. “That sucks!”

“It does?” I said.

“Didn’t you like being huge, with all those muscles? Didn’t you like having biceps like bowling balls and abs like a brick wall, and a cock like a fucking cannon?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“You guess? All that strength… All that power… It was fucking awesome! Don’t you want that again?”

“Well, yeah…. But how…?”

Suddenly he got this intense thoughtful look on his face. “I’m working on it,” was all he said.

We spent the rest of the morning kinda watching TV, but kinda not, if you know what I mean. The TV was on but neither of us was really paying attention to the programming. We were too lost in thought. I was thinking about what it had been like to be a muscle giant, and I’d guess Alan was trying to figure a way to get that way again.

We were still doing this when Mr. Hanson called us in for lunch. He had ordered foot long sandwiches for all of us. They were great, except they needed salt, which both Alan and I poured on liberally.

“Well boys, I have to go into the city this afternoon,” said Mr. Hanson. “But I’ll bring us all back a treat for dinner. Spaghetti from Momma Rosa’s, you can’t get better than that.”

Then he left.

“You’re dad’s being really nice to us,” I said. “Usually I almost never see him.”

“Maybe he feels guilty about the accident,” said Alan. “Anyway now’s our chance.”

“What do you mean?”

“To sneak down to his lab and get huge!”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” I said.

“It’s an excellent idea,” said Alan and he disappeared through the basement door. I followed, unsure about how he was going to pull this off.

As I entered the lab, I thought it was strange that all the equipment seemed to be up and running.

Alan was already at the computer. “I watched my dad work it this morning. I know just what to do except I’m going to set everything at maximum!”

“Maximum?” I said. “That doesn’t sound safe.”

“Safe?” he snorted. “If you're so concerned about safe, you better go check the monitor in the safety chamber.”

“Ok,” I said, ducking into the small room. Suddenly the door slammed shut behind me. I tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge. I ran to the monitor. I could see that Alan had jammed a broom handle under the knob, effectively locking me in.

“Sorry, buddy, but I think I’m going to take this ride alone! Besides, it's not going to be safe,” he laughed. "Not by a long shot."

Then he hit a switch and I saw a blue flash as bright as the sun. It temporarily blinded me. When I looked back at the monitor I saw Alan standing there twitching, and then suddenly it started happening. All at once, his body began to stretch and swell.

I looked down and saw his sneakers as they started swelling and receding, swelling and receding. It almost looked like they were breathing. “AHHHHHHHHH!” he yelled and suddenly KATHOOOM! His feet just exploded out of them as bits of canvas and rubber and shreds of nylon laces flew everwhere.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Alan’s feet were huge. No, they were beyond huge. They were gigantic. Fuck, they had to be ten times the size they used to be, with immense sturdy toes and thick long bones, and big ropey veins pulsing just under the surface of his skin.

“Holy crap!,” he said, “check out the size of these.” He tried to lift one, but he could barely get it an inch off the floor, before it dropped back down. And that’s when I noticed his ankles. They seemed to be swelling, getting bigger and bigger. They were becoming inhumanly thick like they belonged on a horse or a steer. And then I saw that thickness started to travel up his lower leg. I heard POP! POP! SNAP! RIP! as his pants cuffs were quickly torn apart by the sheer girth of his expanding limbs.

And they weren’t just getting thicker, they were also getting longer. Alan started to inch up right in front of me, but it was only from the knee down that seemed to be growing. And man, were they growing. Thick cords were rising up along the shins, getting thicker and bulkier. In seconds his lower legs had grown longer than his whole legs used to be and gotten as thick as an old oak while his calves bulged out behind quickly swelling to baseballs, softballs, fucking basket balls.

“Yeah! Fuck yeah!” he shouted, as he struggled to lift those massive lower legs of his but the rest of his body wasn’t up to it and he was rooted to the spot.

Looking up from those massive pylons I could see he had already passed six feet. Damn, he was already towering over me and looked like he was just getting started.

I could hear more snapping popping and tearing as the thickness began to travel up above his knees. Tears began opening up all up and down his pant legs and his thighs began expanding, growing thicker, heaver, longer, ripping their massive, bulging way out of his jeans!

“Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHH!” he cried as his thighs evolved into huge slabs and then separated out into immense segmented masses of bugling, writhing muscle, with veins pulsing all up and down them like an insane road map. “OH FUCK!” he yelled as his thighs grew longer and longer. Damn, his legs alone were now taller than I was! And they kept bulking up bigger and bigger until they were giant fucking masses of ripped throbbing sinew.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” he cried. “My legs feel like concrete! So fucking big! So fucking hard!” Then he lifted one of those massive legs and brought it down on the floor with an earthshaking thud. The entire house shook, as cracks opened up in the cement floor beneath his mighty foot.

“AWESOME!” he yelled! Then he saw the bulge.

There wasn’t much left of his jeans now, just this tiny section that looked a lot like denim bikini briefs. The waist band was still fastened around his ridiculously skinny waist while an inch or two down only shreds had been left after those mammoth had exploded his pant legs to bits.

“Fuck yeah!” he cried. The he suddenly got a surprised look on his face. “Oh… oh… OH FUCK!” he yelled. And suddenly what was left of his jeans exploded off him, and out it burst! Holy crap! His cock was at least a foot and half long and twice as thick as my arm!

“I feel fucking amazing!” he shouted. He raised his still skinny arms up into the air and suddenly his torso just started stretching up and up. I saw his shirt ride up his torso. Abs began popping out of his previously flat stomach. His trunk just started getting wider and wider as it stretched taller and taller. Fuck, he’d passed 10 feet and he was still getting taller! And all over his upper body muscles began bulging up. His shoulders enlarged into giant balls. His chest expanded outward, getting thicker and heavier. His raised arms began getting longer and bulkier.

Yes!” cried Alan. I heard ripping and tearing as Alan’s huge shoulders blew out of his sleeves and expanded into magnificent, striated bowling balls. “Oh man!” he yelled. There was a loud pop as his belt snapped like a guitar string and giant shredded pecs exploded out of his shirt front. “Fuck yeah!” One of the tears extended down to his navel and the cotton cloth peeled back like an orange to reveal a stomach resembling a heaving brick wall. “Oh man,” he said bending his neck to get a look at his abs.

“AAARRGGGHH!” he yelled as huge lats riped their way out the sides and that was pretty much it for Alan’s shirt. And damn, Alan’s massive back was getting so wide it was starting to collide with some of the equipment. “I fucking love this!” he cried.

And Alan’s arms… Most bodybuilders didn’t have legs that big. Massive, ripped biceps with veins running all over them, so huge they practically obscured the side view of his giant torso.

“Biggerrrrrrrrrr,” he growled as his massive segmented thighs were bulging out beyond reason while they stretched out making the young giant even taller. “Hahaha fucking awesome,” he rumbled.

Alan’s huge ripped shoulders were getting bigger than basketballs and stretching wider than I was tall! “Fuck yeah!” he heard Alan cry. And his traps were swelling into mountains as his neck grew as thick as a tree trunk. “Oh. Fuck. Yeah!” Alan called, in a new deep, rumbling bass.

Alan’s booming laughter shook the room as he grew so tall his head brushed the ceiling. “YES!” he boomed as he threw his gigantic segmented shoulders back and thrust his chest forward. His colossal striated pecs erupted to the size of beach balls. Below them each ab blew up to the size of a cinderblock. “I feel like a god!” And Alan’s back was bulking up so broad and wide and thick, he couldn’t imagine how he’d ever fit through a door again. Alan let out a roar as he raised his gargantuan arms and his bulgy, veiny biceps expanded wider than my torso. “Like my guns?” he bellowed at me. Holy crap, just one of Alan’s massive arms was bigger than my entire body! They weren’t just guns, they were nuclear fucking bombs!

And Alan raised his arms in a colossal double bi. He lifted his huge fists in the air and they went straight through the ceiling and into the room upstairs.

“Oops,” he said, “smirking. Good thing the house is empty. Guess I’m just too much fucking muscle for this old place to handle.”

He sure as hell was! His pecs were two gigantic globes of flesh, sticking out about two feet in front of him overshadowing a range of eight massive muscle plateaus rising out of his stomach, which rippled in and out. His back spread out behind him, wider than an SUV. And his legs were two monstrous pillars, as thick around as an old oak, with all the massive muscle groups visibly writhing and twisting with the slightest move. And every vein, every striation of every muscle group was clearly defined beneath his skin.

Then my massive muscle-giant friend Alan, who must at this point been about 14 feet tall, used his enormous pile driver arms to punch a hole in the ceiling and then proceeded to climb through it into the upper levels of the house. I heard and tremendous crash and felt the house shake and I guessed Alan had smashed his way into the outside world.

Fuck! Where would he go? What would he do? And how long was I going to be stuck in this basement?

Last edited by Jaypat; February 9th, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
fleXodus (February 3rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 28th, 2013), iets21 (February 14th, 2013), jetphoenix (January 28th, 2013), Mad Dog (February 2nd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (June 2nd, 2013), racecar (January 27th, 2013), rixxflix (February 4th, 2013), Scion35 (January 27th, 2013), scrawn (January 27th, 2013), whatizit (January 28th, 2013), xenon (January 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options