The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY: Transform - Muscle City 2

Transform: From the chronicles of Muscle Club

MUSCLE CITY

PART TWO

On day four, something odd did occur. Billy was making the usual rounds, prodding a few of the residents to get back to work and joining in with a few others as they participated in a little R&R before smashing another wall down, when a shout went up from the northern end of Muscle City, near where the pumping station was located.

They had running water back online very quickly, having been made priority one, and some of the men were taking turns monitoring the station and learning how it all worked. They had discovered a set of manuals, disused and dusty, along with the original blueprints, but it was all written in very technical engineering language that assumed quite a lot about the person who would be reading them.

Once again, Billy marveled at the ability of the men to quickly assimilate new ideas and learn how things worked in an amazingly short time. It seemed to him that their brains were at least as well-developed as their bodies. All he had to do was put them to work and watch them grow at a similar pace as their muscles and sex drive.

What he had not expected was that they would not simply learn new things, but come up with new ideas and improvements on their own.

Billy, along with a few of the others who heard the shout, jogged to the monolithic water pumping station and could feel the ground shaking. The doorway stood open and one of their youngest citizens, Mike Carlson, was standing outside the open door jumping up and down and hollering as if he?d just won a medal. ?I did it!? he shouted, thrusting two thickly-muscled arms into the air. ?I did it!? As usual for a Muscle Club member, his cock was also in a state of excitement, bobbing up and down and slapping his abs with loud thwacks.

Mike was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed heartbreaker with a body that had swollen up to massive proportions since he had been at Muscle City. Defying his youth, he had a very furry chest coated in a thick forest of golden curls, through which two fat nipples poked like small dick heads, dark against the lightness of his skin. He was nearly as tall as Billy, and possessed what several of the citizens of Muscle City called ?an ass to die for.?

But it was his prowess as a top that got him noticed around town. Mike could fuck like a bunny, pistoning his fat prick in and out at a record-setting pace and releasing a nearly endless supply of warm, sticky cream that felt like hot chocolate on a cold night.

Billy slowed to a halt and shouted over the sound of the pumps. ?What did you do?? A tremendous roar was coming from the station.

Mike was grinning broadly and his chest was swelling in and out as he gasped for breath, clearly excited by something. ?I thought...I thought I could increase the pressure and make the pumps operate more? more?.?

?More optimally??

?Yeah! And I...just did it! Like, you know how the showers were kind of lame before? Well, now they?re gonna fucking blast like my cock does looking at you!?

?I appreciate the compliment, Mike, but are you sure you know what you?re doing?? Billy asked tactfully. After all, Mike Carlson was only sixteen years old! How on earth could he possibly know what he was doing inside a pump station that needed to provide service for the whole city?

But Mike nodded quite forcefully and answered, ?Oh, fuck yeah! I mean, yes sir, Mr. Titus.?

?Just Billy is fine, Mike. And ?fuck yeah? is also fine, especially if you?ve accomplished what you seem to have done.?

?I did! It was... well, not exactly easy, but after I read the manuals everything sort of...clicked. Or something.? His brow furrowed and his youthful face took on a look of slight confusion. ?Can?t explain it, really, Mr. Ti...Billy. But after I read the manuals in the building, and I looked at the equipment and the technical layouts, it was like, like, boom!? He chopped the air and slapped his loins with his hands to better illustrate the quality of his epiphany. ?And I fixed the motherfucker! Better than ever!?

Billy clasped Mike?s shoulder and squeezed. ?Excellent work, Mike! Really excellent work!?

?Thanks!? His full lips twisted into a sideways bow and his gaze narrowed. ?Can I...??

?Can you what??

?Well, like, I was just wondering, like...would you...??

?Would I...??

?I...haven?t had the opportunity yet to thank you for everything you?ve done for me. For all of us. Bringing us here, together. And I was wondering if you wanted....?

?Anything, Mike. For this?? Billy gestured to the loudly rumbling pumping station that would be providing hot showers for the whole city. ?Anything.?

?Can I...fuck you? I?m a really good fucker! Guys I?ve been with always come back for more, and I can cum like a fucking fire hydrant!? He grinned as his face filled with pride and hope. His prick remained at attention, a thick and obvious manifestation of his desires.

Billy?s own majestic cock throbbed with anticipation as he swept the young man into his arms and kissed him soundly. ?Mike,? he said solemnly, growling into his ear, ?let?s fuck.?

Things like that started happening all over Muscle City. Young men with no formal training and no former talent for a particular skill found that they could understand something with intimate and sudden clarity. It was as if their brains were operating on a new higher level, just like their bodies. It was awesome and strange, but it also accelerated the city?s resurrection by days, if not weeks.

Certainly, all that manual labor was having a very positive effect on the buildings and infrastructure of their home, but without these sudden and unusual insights and epiphanies, Billy was certain that their comfort level would have remained very far down the curve. But services were quickly returning, and everyone?s demeanor brightened.

As it happened, the first ?normal? man to stumble into Muscle City did so entirely by accident. It happened on the fifteenth day. Remarkable progress had been made, due in no small part to Carl?s accurate assessment of the ability of men with an overabundance of strength and energy - not to mention the nightly promise of another massive orgy on the city streets - to make short order out of the most cumbersome tasks.

Two weeks of steady clean-up, and the concentrated effort of some to get the local generating station back online (quite the task, it turned out, requiring specializations in several areas of engineering, electrical wiring and power consumption equations) and with the pump station once again sending fresh water into the town?s buildings meant that the men were looking quite a bit cleaner but no less naked when they received their first visitor.

During the day, the 298 citizens of Muscle City were given assignments. Some were particular, like getting a home in order for living space, and some more general, like removing the trash that had accumulated around the town, but everyone had to finish their tasks in order to participate in that evening?s entertainments, which turned out to be one hell of an incentive.

It was mid-afternoon on Day Fifteen when a late-model navy blue Ford appeared in town, with a single driver behind the wheel looking considerably perplexed. Evidently having lost his way, or taken a wrong turn from the highway (as there were no longer any signs indicating that the forsaken town even existed) he came to an abrupt halt at the outskirts when confronted with the sight of four seven-foot-high naked bodybuilders with colossal shanks of sex flesh staring at him from the porch of a small building that looked like it was at one time a general store.

One of the bodybuilders lifted his arm and waved at him, and the other three seemed to be having a conversation about him because they kept looking at him with something like surprise and delight - one of them was even stroking his own prick!

In a moment, the four of them were jogging towards him. He watched the tremendous muscles arrayed on their bodies bounce and sway, and their huge cocks looked like pendulums hanging down a foot long from their loins. ?Hello!? the attentive one called, ?are you lost??

He did not roll down his window, shocked and a bit scared by the sheer size of the men and the fact that they were each entirely naked. He thought he heard someone say, ?No tugging, dudes. Play it cool.? The main one wrapped on his window with his knuckles. His huge cock was right there, thick and long and pink, crowned by a shining wealth of dark pubic curls and hanging over a set of the largest nuts he?d ever seen. ?Hello? Are you all right??

He nodded, his mouth hanging open, and still could think of nothing to say.

A face lowered itself into his driver?s side window as the main bodybuilder sank to his knees. The man?s face was incredibly handsome, almost ludicrously so. It was hard to believe that anyone actually looked like that. ?Need any help?? he asked. His deep, resounding voice seemed to make the glass rattle.

?I...uh...where am I??

The handsome face smiled. ?Muscle City,? he answered.

?Well, of course,? he thought. ?I think I took a wrong turn.?

The handsome face looked back down the road he?d arrived on. ?I think that?s probably accurate.? Then he turned back. ?Are you all right??

?You?re naked,? he said.

The incredibly handsome man smiled. His teeth were perfect and quite white behind his full, moist lips. ?I am,? he verified, and happily, too.

?You?re all naked,? he added, looking from one colossal and amazing prick to the next.

?We are, in fact, naked,? he verified once again. ?Aaaand, is there anything I can do for you today??

?Why are you naked?? he asked, which he thought was quite a logical question.

The incredibly handsome man shrugged his mountainous shoulders, which made the driver?s balls tingle for some reason. ?Everyone?s naked in Muscle City,? he said, as if that were the most natural thing in the world. His head tilted slightly and he repeated, ?Are you okay??

?I?m just...I just...I?m lost.?

?I get that. Is there something I can do to help?? He tapped his knuckle on the glass again. ?Maybe if you open your window??

He looked again at the assembled cocks, and then the other three men bent down to look inside. They were all ludicrously good looking men. The main speaker was tanned to a copper burnish and had thick blonde hair and whiskers across his square jaw. His eyes were the color of the Pacific Ocean. One of the other men looked Latino, with cocoa-colored skin that was silken in the sunlight and, of all things, a mohawk on his smooth scalp.

The third man was ginger, with a shock of red hair on his head and a matching thatch on his broad, impossibly huge chest with its large, cherry nipples. The last man had pale, milky skin coating his collection of swollen brawn and the bluest eyes he?d ever seen.

He moved his finger to the window switch and lowered it. His nostrils flared as an immediate and very strong smell of sweet perspiration and an intoxicating and overwhelming masculine scent entered the small compartment of his sedan, and his cock twitched hard. An entire gym of naked muscle and sweaty jockstraps was swimming in the hot summer wind.

The main man folded his arms and laid them on the edge of the door, causing the entire car to sway towards him. His forearms looked like hams. ?Isn?t that better?? he asked. His voice was absurdly deep. He stuck his hand inside and said, ?I?m Justin.? Then he gestured to the other three, and named them off starting with the blonde and ending with the redhead. ?And this is Mike, Manny and Cal.?

?Manuel,? the mohawk responded with an eye roll.

The driver took it out of kindness, and said, ?Karl.?

?We have a Carl here!? Manuel chimed in.

The main man - Justin - looked over at him. ?There?s a lot of Carls in the world, Einstein.? Then he looked back and added, ?No offense.?

Karl shook his head to indicate he wasn?t offended. ?You?re naked,? he said again.

Justin?s handsome brow wrinkled. ?I think we?ve established that.?

?It?s just...isn?t that a little bit...weird??

Justin shrugged again. ?It?s pretty easy to get used to, and it makes things a lot simpler around here.?

?It does??

He nodded, smiling rather lasciviously, and one of his eyebrows arched. ?Does it ever.? Then he glanced down at Karl?s crotch and looked back up again quickly. ?Why don?t you get out of the car? Maybe there?s a map or something in the store.?

Karl looked over Justin?s broad shoulder and said, ?It looks closed.?

?Everything?s closed,? the red-headed man - Cal - said. He had a slight southern twang to his deep voice. ?That don?t mean anything.?

Justin stood back up and opened up Karl?s door for him. ?Stretch your legs a bit,? he advised. ?You?ll feel better.?

Feeling both sheepish and awkward, Karl climbed out of the Ford and stood up, surrounded by the quartet of bodybuilders, and realized for the first time how large they really were. ?Jesus,? he said, ?what do they put in the water around here??

?It?s not the water,? Manny answered. His skin looked quite amazing standing this close to him. Karl had to practically restrain his hands from reaching up to stroke the man?s supple beauty, his latte-colored flesh and the two chocolate kiss nipples hanging at the lower edge of each massive pectoral globe. A droplet of sweat was barely hanging on to the supple tip of one of those dark nipples, and Karl had the unusual desire to lick it off.

Justin laid his arm across Karl?s shoulders and steered him towards the store. Karl had never felt tiny before, but being among these four giant musclebound hunks of male pulchritude had him feeling both inadequate and strangely turned on.

He kept glancing around at the men. He had never seen anyone that large before, and that handsome, and that...naked. They seemed incredibly naked. Nakeder than naked. Fantasically naked! And muscle twitched and flexed and bulged everywhere on their tall, wide bodies. That intense masculine smell accompanied them as they walked across the hot, dusty street, making his cock throb, and it was hard for Karl to keep his eyes from looking at their cocks and asses - something he had never before felt compelled to do on another guy. He noticed how intimate they were with each other, how unabashedly familiar and easily sensual, rubbing against each other, arms across shoulders, fingers at nipples, smiles towards each other like lovers.

?Someone?s tugging,? the redhead announced.

?Lay off, dudes,? Justin said. ?Give him a chance to breathe.?

?What?s tugging?? Karl asked.

Justin smiled down at him. ?Nothing,? he said. ?Just a sort of hobby.? Then he looked at the other three and said, with a hint of warning in his voice, ?Remember what Billy said.?

?I know, but?.?

He looked at the golden-haired one with the blue, blue eyes and said, ?No buts.? Then he squeezed Justin?s shoulder and added, mysteriously, ?Sorry about that, but it?s a little bit hard to resist after so long.?

?Resist??

?After so long,? he repeated, smiling brightly. He was very, very handsome, Karl decided. They all were, as he glanced between the towering men surrounding him. He half-expected men this muscular to show signs of roid abuse or stretch marks or bitch tits or...something. But to a man, they were gorgeous, perfectly developed, beautifully muscled examples of masculine pulchritude. He might be straight, but he?d never seen anyone to match them.

They mounted the short steps onto the store?s porch and went inside. Karl couldn?t help but notice how the men?s sweat made them look particularly attractive for some reason. It was just sweat, right? Trickles of sweat running like rivers between the massive bulges of muscle that covered their backs. Trickles of hot sweat swimming down between their muscular ass cheeks. Sweat that found its way down to their butt holes and heated them up, prime for licking and pumping.

It seemed no less hot, even in the shade, and Karl?s clothes were sticking to his body. ?Um, I think I saw some...yeah, over there,? Justin said, leading Karl to a wire rack with a few maps in its pockets. ?You need something local,? he said, almost to himself. ?This one should help you out.? He handed Karl a folded map of the local area. It was tattered and faded, as if it had been sitting there for a long time. ?Probably outdated, but it should get you back to the highway.?

?If that?s where you wanted to go,? the blue-eyed bodybuilder - Mike - stated, anxiously, setting his bear paw on Karl?s shoulder.

?I?m sure he wants to get back on the road, don?t you Karl??

?Yeah,? he answered, though with a touch of doubt in his voice. He found himself looking down at the beautiful and powerful man?s cock and balls. What would it feel like to be fucked by that? At the soft tuft of curls mounted over his equipment. How did that furry crotch smell? At the veins traversing his tight belly, and the mounds of muscular abdominal bulges on his stomach and the two massive pectoral globes mounted on his chest. Coated in hot sweat, bathing his silky skin and begging to be licked off of him by a talented tongue.

He was so very...very naked.

Justin looked at the other three. ?See? Karl wants to get back on the road to his destination, and then he can tell his friends all about us if he wants to.? His vice sounded strong and persuasive.

?We?re really very friendly,? the redhead said.

?Yes, very friendly,? the Latino agreed.

?Exceptionally friendly,? blue eyes added.

?I think he gets the point, dudes. Jesus, haven?t heard of the soft sell??

?Nothing soft about us,? blue eyes promised. ?Tell your friends!?

?Shut up already, Mike, I think he gets the point.?

?What is this place, anyway?? he asked slowly, almost in a kind of trance at the sheer size and beauty of the men surrounding him.

?We told you,? Justin said, gently. ?This is Muscle City. Everyone here looks like us. And everyone here is naked. All the time.?

?So, it?s like some kind of...bodybuilder nudist camp??

?Kind of,? Karl agreed. ?But we?re very welcoming, and we really enjoy having visitors.?

?Yeah! Anyone who wanted to stay here can! Like, anyone!?

?Subtle, Mike,? Justin said, wrinkling his brow. ?Anyway, is that all you wanted from us, Karl? Was there...anything else we can do for you??

?Yeah, anyth?.?

?Shut up, Mike.?

?I think the map is enough, thanks,? Karl said. His eyes were drifting all over the examples of male beauty that surrounded him. Muscle, and cock and ass. Everywhere.

?Cool. Excellent.? The four huge naked bodybuilders accompanied Karl back outside, into the heat of the empty street. ?Okay, so, anyway, do tell your buddies about us, okay? Muscle City.?

?Oh, I think it?d going to be hard to forget this place.? He could practically feel the muscular power radiating out from their hard bodies.

Justin smiled, and Mike said, ?You should see this place when the sun goes down! You would not believe the?.?

?Shut up, Mike,? Justin said, sternly.

Karl walked toward his car with his map in hand. The quartet of gorgeous, naked, massively muscled and generously cocked men waited on the porch again. Justin waved as Karl got into his sedan, and they all watched him drive away until he was out of sight.

?Fuck me, that was hard,? Mike said. ?Took everything I had not to go alpha and cum all over his ass.? His ponderous cock inflated to steely hardness and tucked its honeyed head between his pecs in moments giving mute testimony to his words.

?Fucking cute face,? Justin agreed, ?but you heard what Billy said.?

The other three all stated in unison, ?Not without permission.?

?Right,? Justin said. ?But you?re right - that was fucking hard!? Then he looked at Mike?s spectacular erection and said, ?You, uh, need any help with that??

?No fucking way.?

?Way, James. Way fucking way.?

?Muscle City??

?That?s what they said.?

?It?s not on this map, though.?

?Nope.? Karl looked at the map and stabbed the place he?d inadvertently found. ?Right here. It?s right here. Fucking naked giant bodybuilder central.?

His buddy James looked him in the eye and repeated, ?No fucking way.?

?I?m telling you, these four guys were stark naked and built like fucking...Mr. Universe or something! Like, fucking huge muscles and fucking huge?.?

?Fucking huge what??

?Muscles.?

?You said that.?

?It was fucking weird.?

?Sounds like it.?

?No, I mean?it was fucking weird.?

?Yeah, I know. You said that. Naked huge dudes all acting like it?s nothing strange and acting all ?come back anytime and bring your friends!? and shit.?

?No, I mean...okay, this will sound stupid but I swear I felt...something.?

?You felt...something.?

?Yeah! I felt something!?

?Like what??

?They mentioned tugging.?

?Tugging? Like, tug of war or something??

?No, when I...when I...it?s probably nothing.?

?What did you feel??

?Okay, so, when they mentioned it, when they said ?someone?s tugging? and this main guy??

?Justin.? He smiled. ?The handsome one.?

?Right! No! I mean, Justin goes ?lay off,? and then it stopped.?

?What stopped??

?The feeling.?

?What fucking feeling?!?

?I felt...okay, if you laugh I?m gonna knee you in the fucking balls, I swear! I felt...horny.?

?Horny.?

?Yeah.?

?You were surrounded by four naked bodybuilders and you felt?.?

?Horny.?

?Until?.?

?Until they stopped..tugging.?

?Fuck you!?

?No, I swear! It was like one minute my cock...I was all hot and bothered and it?s throbbing like I?m looking at a Playboy centerfold?s pussy and their asses looked as prime and delicious as anyone you ever dreamed about fucking and then the Justin dude goes ?lay off? and suddenly it?s...just...gone.?

?Fag.?

?You?re the fag!?

?Technically I?m bi.?

?No one?s fucking bi.?

?I always suspected I was rubbing off on you.?

?Shut the fuck up.?

?I can see how that would turn you on.?

?No! I swear!?

?No fucking way.?

?James, I fucking swear. Something happened. Something weird.?

?Muscle City, huh??

?Muscle City.?

?Who was it??

Justin shrugged. ?Dunno. Just some guy, lost his way. So we helped him find it again.? He was smiling in such a way that suggested he was a bit disappointed that nothing had happened.

?And no one???

?No one did shit, Billy. Just like you said,? Mike answered, eagerly.

?I?m proud of you gentlemen, I know that wasn?t easy.? The four young muscleteens beamed under their former teacher?s compliment. ?I think we may want to pay more attention to that end of the city, in case someone else loses their way.?

Justin saluted Billy with a smile and pivoted on his heel, as his three cohorts followed after him. They would make an excellent greeting contingent, Billy thought, as he watched their muscular butts walking away.
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Tranform will always be my favorite series. Your descriptions are so perfect and your plot builds beautifully. I really and truly wait anxiously for your next chapters!!!
The saga continues!
  #3   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:53 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Amazing story. I just wanna keep reading more
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:40 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome plot, man. I hope to see a lot more visitors finding their way. :3
  #5   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 04:55 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Great chapter, a definite long-standing fantasy of mine. But would I rather be Karl or a member of the welcoming committee? Decisions, decisions...

I think I may have missed a description of Karl, other than his car and "cute face"?

I definitely like this book in the series, but perhaps I should read it from the beginning. Is there a chronological list anywhere?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options