The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 03:23 AM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Orcish Dreams (fantasy, hetero).

Hi!! Im still a bit fuzzy about the rules here so I hope this doesnt offend anyone! I know you allow hetero stories and thank god for that but this isn't just a hetero story but a fantasy tf into an orc that also has hetero sex! i hope this is ok. If its not please tell me before deleting it because i dont have it saved anywhere else!

- - -

The general had said this enchantress held all the information he needed to attack the evil legions. She was a witch, I knew, and was therefore terrified of going near her—afraid she might cast a spell on me and change me into something weak, something she could easily defeat, like a small animal.

I was proud of my body. It was something that had given my cock many women to fuck. They wanted me. I was tall, had a long and blonde mane of hair and a full beard that hid my face, the one feature I wasn’t too proud of. My features were too blunt, my nose uneven, my eyes a boring brown. Still, women were attracted by my body. I was a totem of power. My back was wide, my arms big enough to not let three women’s hands around them, my chest large, my legs huge. I wore a suit of armor almost the entire time, as commanded by the general. As his immediate subordinate, my body needed the protection of steel that made my already large frame even larger. The Oak, I was called by my men, none of which measured to my size.

And I needed this strength, and this body, to battle the witch’s legions of orcs, creatures we believed long gone but that always seemed to appear.
I walked down the dark spiraling stairs, layers of steel armor clinking, and into the dungeon where we kept the enchantress, whose name was too hard for me to pronounce, but sounded akin to Cavella. Thus is what I’d call her during the interrogation.

I found her in the dark stone room, isolated from the rest of the world, and I removed my heavy helm upon first sight, letting my long hair fall behind my back, over my black cape. It somehow felt as though it might have impaired my vision, causing me to see a vision of Cavella. She was impossibly beautiful, a hundred times more beautiful than any woman whom I had fucked in the many villages me and my army had overtaken. She was restrained by chains and shackled by the wrist, holding her arms up. Cavella was slender. Her breasts were huge, nipples erect from the cold of this dungeon. Cavella’s face was hard to peel my eyes from; green tigress’ eyes stare seductively at me, and full lips pouted in a way that immediately made me feel my cock come alive under my armor. It was an uncomfortable feeling I needed to rid myself of.

I couldn’t let this bitch seduce me, no matter what. I knew what these women were capable of. If I wasn’t careful, I could walk out of this dungeon transformed into a dog, or a toad.

“My,” she spoke. Her voice was like a summer’s breeze. “You must be this unit’s pride and glory. If I knew soldiers of your faction were this much of a man.”
“Quiet,” I snarled. “I have come to-
“I know,” Cavella replied in a whisper and licked her lips, looking down at where my cock was, hidden under plates and leather, hard as my breastplate. “You have come to interrogate me. You want to know where I find my orcish legions. And you are fighting an urge to fuck the information out of me.”
I remained silent. How could she tell I was hard? I fought not to be seduced, but I couldn’t. I had never felt such a strong urge to remove my armor and slide a woman’s wet pussy onto my cock until it hurt us both.
“I will tell you everything you need to know, and I will let you do anything you want,” she rustled. “If you do one thing for me.”

It was my job to get the information. “Speak your terms, woman,” I said, feeling my cock throbbing against my stomach. It hurt, as its erect girth was almost crushed by my armor.
“You’re so handsome. I wish to see what you would look if you . . . accessorized properly. There’s a ring hanging from my neck. I want you to put it on.”

Was this a trick? It seemed so obvious, yet I couldn’t fight as my gauntleted hand reached for the ring hanging from a chain between her breasts. I managed to yank it from her without looking at her tits, which were peeking from between her robes.

I started removing my gauntlet to put the oversized ring on my thumb, as it was the only finger it might fit on. “Oh no,” she said. “Not on your finger. It goes on your nose.”

“I’m not cattle, woman!” I roared, yet instinctively, lost in her eyes, I brought the ring to my nose. It wasn’t pierced, but it still didn’t seem unreasonable that it might just be able to hang from there. It did. I brought my hand down and the iron ring remained hanging from the middle of my nose, as though I was some kind of bull.

She smiled, and so did I. “Now you’ll know where my orcs come from.”
As she said this, the world around me seemed to shift. Suddenly I could see colors more vibrantly, smell the air more clearly, listen to the sound of noise several floors above us. “What is this?” I said, but the words came out garbled, as though I had lost the ability to speak, and was babbling in another language.

I brought my hand to my ear and, even through the gauntlet, felt my ears shifting in shape, elongating. I panicked. I had fallen for it. What had I done? I grunted, and with these new ears heard the sound of leather straining. The same sound as armor being fitted, being made larger or smaller to fit the wearer.

I saw a strap of my shoulder snap, then the other. My breastplate all but fell off as leather began tearing. I looked to the side to see that it had grown smaller. No, it hadn’t. It was me who was changing. Enormous shoulders burst from beneath the layers of leather, making it crack. Cavella began laughing, and I tried yelling at her, but only a bestial roar appeared.

I dropped to my knees, screaming in pain and grunting like an animal as my body enlarged still. I saw the leather under my gauntlets begin to tear from the front as sharp claws emerged from the fingertips. I brought down my clawed hand to the stone floor, and felt pain in seeing the claws break through the stone. The leather couldn’t hold much more, and the gloves fell apart around fingers that had thickened and swollen, growing hair on the knuckles. A look down showed me that my feet fared no differently, and I now could stand on gigantic clawed feet that had, as all of my body, began taking in a sickly greenish color.

My breastplate and greaves finally fell onto the floor with a sharp clank as the volume of my chest and legs became too much. I could see my chest inflating when I brought myself up, still on my knees, and noticed the height at which I could see Cavella. My back had stretched as it had widened, so had my legs and especially my arms.

I brought myself up to full height and saw that I was inching in on the ceiling, standing at over seven feet tall. I looked at my massive clawed hands, which had gathered more hair than I had ever seen on a human—hair that was covering most of my chest, arms and shoulders.

Cavella laughed and it called my attention, as I still heaved from a body that grew much, much larger, not letting me stand in a way I could before. Now I was haunching down, head all but buried under monstrous trapezoids and shoulders that were winning the final battle against my silk undergarments. Cavella laughed harder.

That’s when I noticed that my cock had suffered similar transoformations. It was green, and more than twice the size it was before, fully erect.
There was no hesitation as a bestial instinct made me go against Cavella, massive cock held by massive hand. With one arm that had gathered the strength of ten men I brought her up from her shackles, with the other I ripped her clothes off, revealing her full slender figure and her shaved pussy. It was such an uncontrollably horrible attraction. I roared at her a sound that would be heard thousands of miles away and brought her down on my cock with just the strength of my shoulder.

She moaned in pleasure, almost laughing, as my gigantic cock went into her wet pussy. I grabbed her from the sides, letting the shackles and chains hold most of her weight as I moved in and out of her, hearing the wet slick sounds of her wet cunt squeezing my monster cock. I hadn’t noticed, but I was still growing, and slowly I could see that I was near to hitting the ceiling, and less and less I needed the shackles to hold her up. I ran clawed thumbs on her nipples and licked her whole stomach with a long tongue that could taste her sweat. Her sweet sweat.

I suddenly caught sight of my face on the reflection of her beautiful eyes. My face had changed to fit my new monstrous body. My skull was larger, by brow pronounced like an ape, making a cliff over my yellow eyes, my hair had turned pitch black and my lower jaw was so much wider to allow my new set of teeth. Two enormous tusks had appeared from the corners of my thick lips. Tusks that could tear the flesh off a battle elephant.

Seeing my hideous visage, I roared again, straight at her face, sure that it would deafen her. It didn’t. She laughed more and I felt my dick go deeper into her. With one yank of brutal strength, I tore the schakles off the stone wall and held her in the middle of the room, my massive calloused feet standing on top of twisted and torn armor that had been to small for this monstrous body.

I grunted as I reached the size I would maintain forever, twice the size of any man in height, many times in musculature, as I continued fucking Cavella. I roared again as she started feeling almost too small, and I could hold her with just one hand. She slid up and down on my cock, until finally I came with another roar. The cum came so powerfully it sprayed out of Cavella’s wet cunt even before I took my massive dick out.

I would fuck her again. And again and again. I would let her lick my cock. I would make her stroke it, I would enter her behind and her pussy again, and I knew she would enjoy it. Then, I would grab her with my massive hand and carry her out of this fortress, effortlessly killing any of my former comrades that stood in the way.

I would become her general and constant lover. I felt like my bloodlust, and my lust, could never be satisfied.

I hope you like it! I wanted to do another version of this story where the character turns into a minotaur instead of an orc (ive seen some stories here featuring werewolves so i think that might be fine). if its ok with the board rules I might!

Last edited by darkknight; October 4th, 2012 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
convolution (November 12th, 2013), jts (October 11th, 2012), Mdlftr (September 30th, 2013), travisthedemon (January 4th, 2013), willfrog13 (November 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:55 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Only quibble I have with it is where you use the phrase "had began" -- it's either "had begun" or "began" -- but that's a particularly picky bit of grammar. Otherwise it's quite well written, especially as sex scenes go.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
willfrog13 (November 25th, 2013)
  #3   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Thanks i dont really revise these stories so there are some mistakes. I might give it a read and edit those pesky errors!
  #4   Add to travisthedemon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:54 PM

travisthedemon is on a distinguished road
I would love to see a minotaur version!
  #5   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:37 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisthedemon View Post
I would love to see a minotaur version!