The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Scoundrel is on a distinguished road
The Illegal, Immoral Experiment

For those of you who don?t know already, I do rewrites - with the author?s permission whenever possible. The following story is based on the work of two different authors, one of whom gave his permission but asked to remain anonymous. The other used the handle MsclPleezr and his story, the behemoth, can be found in the archives. I couldn?t find him to ask him. But should he read this and want the story taken down, I will do so immediately.

The behemoth isn?t a growth story, but it seemed to me like it might be the end of one. So I wrote a beginning for it.

There?s also a lot of original writing in the story, too. I hope you enjoy it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
atbkv (October 13th, 2012), dartagnan (October 14th, 2012), emsgdh (October 16th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 13th, 2012), hn6huS (October 15th, 2012), SomeTime (October 14th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 13th, 2012), vga518 (October 13th, 2012), Xyggurat (October 15th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:55 PM

I woke up to find myself in a strange room, one that I did not recognize. I remembered going to sleep last night in my dorm but now I found myself awake in this strange new place.

I was lying on a small hard cot with a heavy steel frame. The kind of thing you imagine finding in a prison. Was that were I was, in a prison? I looked around. It was dim. I could just make out cement walls and floor with only a single, high-up window with bars on it to give any light at all. It looked like I was in a basement or something. Squinting into the dark, I saw what looked like a home-made gym. There were various bars, benches and wracks of weights, all on the large side. At one end of the room, it looked like someone had fashioned some homemade barbells using heavy steel bars and giant blocks of concrete. The smallest of these were about 4 feet high and 4 feet wide. I looked them over carefully. They looked like something you might drop to the bottom of a harbor to anchor a boat to, a big boat. I sure couldn’t imagine any one lifting one.

Just beyond the weights was the only door, the only way out of this place. It was a large, riveted iron door and it was locked! I pounded on it, shouting “Hey! Hey! Open up! Let me out!” I kept on like that for a couple of minutes until a voice came over a loud speaker. It was a deep voice which had obviously been electronically filtered so that it would be impossible to recognize.

“Good morning, Mr. Conrad,” it said.

“Who are you?” I cried to the thin air. “What do you want? Where am I?”

“Relax, Mr. Conrad,” said The Voice. “According to your psychological profile, you should enjoy this very much.”

“Enjoy what?” I asked. But there was no answer. “Enjoy what?” I repeated, but it was no use. The voice had gone. I called out a few more times demanding answers to my who-what-where questions, but there was no further response.

I was about to try the door again when I heard something rustling behind me. I whirled around, my heart pounding, my fists raised ready for battle. I could just see a dim human shape moving in the corner. There was someone there!

“Who are you?” I shouted. “Come on out!”

I heard a slight whimper as the shape moved and slowly merged into the light. “Pppplease don’t hurt me.” I was so relieved I almost laughed. It was just this nerdy looking guy, with a very young-looking face. He was kind of short – no taller than 5’ 5”. He had wispy blond hair and watery blue eyes hidden behind heavy rimmed glasses – it looked like he’d been crying. And his clothes were ridiculous. He was wearing one of those stretchy pullover shirts and pants. The shirt wasn’t just loose, it looked like elephant skin on him. And he had to keep one hand on his pants’ waste band to keep them from falling down. Not surprisingly he had rolled up his pant legs so he could move around without tripping over them.

As I looked at him, I had the distinct feeling that I’d seen him before.

“Jesus, buddy, you scared the life out of me,” I said. “What’s your name?”

“Dillon,” he said.

“What are you doing here?”

“It’s part of an experiment,” he said. He looked terrified.

“What kind of an experiment,” I asked.

“The illegal, immoral kind,” he said.

“What do you mean? What are they going to do to us?” I asked, getting even more concerned that I already was.

“Not you. They haven’t done anything to you. It’s me. They’ve done things to me. You’re just part of it.” He backed away from me a little. He looked like he thought I was going to attack him.

“Hey, I’m not part of anything!” I protested. “I’m a prisoner here, just the same as you.”

“No, not the same as me. Not even close,” he said sitting down on the cot and burying his face in his hands. “If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t even be here. They needed someone I found… I found stimulating.”

“Stimulating…? Who needed…?” Then I remembered where I saw him. It was at a rush party… no several rush parties. I had gone with my friends. None of us wanted to pledge a frat. We just wanted some free beer. But this guy had been at each of them. I remember seeing him several times staring at me from across the room.

“It’s my fault,” he said, “all my fault. I didn’t mean for this to happen. I just wanted to join them.”

“Join them?” I asked. “Join who? Did you pledge a frat? Is that what this is all about, some kind of hazing?”

He laughed bitterly. “Not a frat, exactly,” he said. “I kept hearing about a group of students, graduate students mostly, who were doing these secret experiments. You know the kind of experiments you can’t do openly because…”

“They’re illegal and immoral,” I finished for him.

“Exactly,” he said. “I heard they were making all kinds of advances. I just wanted to join them… I didn’t think…”

“You didn’t think you’d become one of their illegal and immoral experiments?”

“No.” he shook his head, but for some reason, he wouldn’t look at me.

“What did they do to you?” I asked.

“Genetic manipulation,” He said, “specifically male genetic manipulation. They want to see how male, male can get.”

I took a good look at him. Underneath those baggy clothes he was a walking skeleton. His voice was on the high side. Body hair was practically nil. I wondered if he shaved once a week. He wasn’t my idea of the ultimate male, not even close. I began to wonder, once again, if maybe this wasn’t some kind of elaborate prank.

“Well, yeah, buddy, no offense, but I don’t think their experiment actually worked.”

“Oh it worked alright,” he said. “I can feel it raging inside me like a hormonal tempest of hurricane proportions. But I’m fighting it. I’m doing everything I can to hold it back. That’s why they put you in here.”

“Me?”

“That’s right. I can’t hide this from you, not now. I find you incredibly hot. And they know that. They know that because I told them. I actually volunteered the information. But that was before…”

“Me? Hot?” I mean I knew I was ok looking, but no one had ever called me hot before.

He nodded, still without looking at me. “They’re hoping the hormonal surge of being so close to you will be too much for me, that I’ll loose control and be unable to hold it back anymore.” He was breathing harder now. “And I think they might be right.”

I took another look at him. To me, he looked like he could use a little manning up.

“Why do you want to hold it back so bad?”

“Because I know what it will do to me. The process introduces massive amounts of growth hormones and several experimental substances into my system, which, among other things, will cause my body to make testosterone at several times the normal rate. Those kind of hormonal changes will not only alter my body, but my personality... everything. I’ll lose my mind. It will be the end of me as I know me. I’ll be somebody else. I’m fighting for my existence.”

“You can hold this shit back?” I asked.

“The changes are psychological as well as physiological, so I have a little control over it, yeah, but not for long. I can feel it slipping.”

“Because of me?”

He nodded rapidly, still not looking at me.

“Well then, the sooner I get out of here, the better for both of us. Here,” I said, “give me a hand with this bed. Let’s push it up under the window.”

“What? Why?” he asked.

“I wanna look out. Maybe I can figure out where we are.”

“Ok,” he said and together the two of us started shifting the heavy bed. That bed was heavy. It was very hard to push. And the little guy… he couldn’t even begin to budge it.

I was pushing as hard as I could, when I looked over at my little friend only to see him staring right at me. Well, not so much at me as my arms. Pushing the bed had given me a bit of a pump. The cords were standing out on my forearms and my triceps were bulging out nicely.

Suddenly the guys eyes went wide and he started breathing really hard like he’d just run a mile at top speed.

“Oh my God,” he cried, in between gasps. “Can’t hold it back…”

His whole body started shaking. I heard a kind churning like an upset stomach on a loud speaker, coming from inside him. It began getting louder and louder. “Ahhh! Ahhhh!” he cried. “It’s happening! Oh shit, it’s happening!” His whole body started shaking faster and faster and faster.

“No!” he shouted. Then it cut out. He started swaying like he was dizzy. “Oh man,” he said, breathlessly, “Oh man.” He staggered a little and had to steady himself on the bed.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Ok….? Yeah. I’m ok. Actually, I feel pretty good.” He looked kind of amazed, almost as though he couldn’t quite believe it himself. “I feel really good!”

Whoa, his voice sounded deeper.

I looked at him closely and I wasn’t sure, but it looked like he might actually have filled out a little. The shirt was still gigantic on him so it was kind of hard to see, but he looked a little less stick-like.

“Well, good,” I said. “Let’s get this bed over to the window.” We started pushing again, and this time, he was actually helping me. I looked over at him straining and shoving against the bed. He didn’t seem nearly as on edge as he had been. That little fit or whatever it had been, seemed to have done him some good.

We got the bed beneath the window and I climbed up on it and looked out. I couldn’t see anything but a narrow alley way with a brick wall on the other side. There was nothing to help me figure out where we were.

“That didn’t help much,” I said climbing down. Dillon was looking at his hands like he hadn’t seen them before. “They’re different already,” he said, “wider, thicker… I’m changing.” He didn’t sound scared this time, just resolute.

“Are you still holding it back?” I asked.

He nodded. “But my conviction isn’t what it was. That first rush was amazing. I mean, I feel great, better than I think I’ve ever felt in my life. I’m actually tempted to loosen my control a little and see what happens.”

“Ok,” I said. “Why don’t you?” I had to admit I was a little curious myself. Plus I figured the sooner this thing ran its course, the sooner I’d get out of there.

“Will you flex for me?” he asked.

“I guess,” I said, and I flexed my right arm.

“Roll up your sleeve and let me see your bicep,” he said.

I did it. I mean I had decent biceps but nothing to write home about. They were only a bit over 15 and a half inches. I’d been trying to get them up to 16 for a while now, but they were being obstinate. But then, I had very little body fat so they were kind of ripped up. I think that made them look bigger than they actually were.

“Can I?” he said, gesturing toward my flexed arm?

“Sure,” I said.

He reached over and grabbed my bicep and squeezed. “Damn,” he said. “It’s a rock.”

The he stumbled backwards.

“That… that’s it,” he said, grabbing hold of the bed frame. “I think it’s starting again.” Then the rumbling and shaking began once more and in a matter of seconds it had spread all across his body.

“Whoa,” he said. “This is… This is awesome. I feel awesome… but different. I think… I think something’s happening to me.” And then his meager, thin frame began to change. I noticed it in his hands first. The veins were rising out of them, getting thicker. And on his arms, the same thing. The sleeves on his shirt were rolled up and I watched as veins emerged from his smooth skin and wrapped his forearms in heavy, web-like patterns. He raised them up in front of him and stared at them slack jawed. And then his limbs began to get thicker. I could see his shirt shifting as his skinny torso swelled beneath it. And beneath his pants, I could tell thick cords of sinew were sprouting up on his needle-thin legs.

“Whoa! Can you see this?” he cried. “I can’t believe how good I feel… This is not what I expected.”

I could only watch mutely.

His forearms were easiest to see. Muscles were surfacing and thickening, turning his flat, featureless limbs into an undulating landscape of cords and tendons. And I could see his sleeves starting to fill as his upper arms began expanding. And beneath his shirt, his flat, knobby pecs were bulging out, becoming rounder, fuller.

“This is really quite… stimulating,” he said, feeling his thicker arms.

And then he started getting taller. Slowly his legs were stretching, inching upward.

“My god…,” he whispered as his feet shuffled back and forth trying to keep his balance.

Then he turned and looked at his reflection in the full length mirror and gasped. I couldn’t blame him. He hardly resembled the guy he’d been just a minute ago. The shirt, while still big, fit him much better now. He had a prominent chest, thick athletic arms and wide shoulders. Suddenly that wide-eyed, shocked expression evaporated, and was replaced by a shit-eating grin.

“This feels amazing! Look at me!” he shouted, his new, deeper voice cracking. He flexed and watched as large biceps bulged up on his formally skinny arms. “Look at my muscles! They feel incredible, like cement! I have to see how strong I am!”

Dillon jogged over to the gym area and slid onto the bench and under an already loaded barbell. A quick look revealed that there were 430 pounds on that barbell!

“Dillon,” I said, “maybe you shouldn’t push your luck. You could hurt yourself.”

“Don’t worry,” he said. “I’m not stupid. If it’s too much I’ll try something lighter. But this is an experiment, right? So, let’s experiment.” He sounded amazingly cheerful for the circumstances, and well… a little cocky.

“Ok,” I said, shaking my head, “430 it is.” Dillon had some muscle now, but I didn’t know many guys who could bench 430 pounds. I doubted he’d even get it off the rack.

Dillon grabbed the bar with fierce determination. He tried to lift it off the supports. The guy turned three shades of red but he couldn’t do it. He took a deep breath and tired again.

“Hey, maybe you should try something lighter,” I said.

“Not… giving… up… yet…,” he said through clenched teeth. “Going to… let it loose… again…”

“Let it loose? You mean the experiment? You mean it’s not done yet?”

“No,” he laughed. “Not even close”

He turned as red as a fire engine as he tried to lift it once more, but this time he started shaking. Fuck, his biceps were getting thicker and heavier and his shoulders seemed to morph into large globes. The bar budged. Damn, he was lifting it! And he was still getting bigger! Fuck, his arms were exploding with muscle and as he lifted it off the supports, I saw his big triceps just pop out and form deep, thick horseshoes. Fuck, look at those things. I gulped. Oh man, his arms were bigger than mine. Dillon’s arms were bigger than mine!

“Damn, I can feel them,” he breathed. “I can actually feel the hard muscles spreading out, blowing up on my arms… bigger and harder and bigger and harder like they’re going to blast right out of my skin.”

And then, shaking, he slowly lowered the extremely heavy barbell down to his chest. His face was turning bright red with the effort. His widening neck was straining, thick cords of muscle standing out all over it. And when he got to the bottom, “Oh man!” he cried. “So heavy… But four-hundred and thirty pounds! A few minutes ago, this would have crushed my pathetic little boy chest. But not anymore.”

No, it sure as hell wouldn’t. I could see those pecs, two solid mounds of shredded muscle swelling under his shirt even with his arms lowered. And look at those fucking shoulders; they were like rocks. And that shirt, the way it wrapped around them tightly now. And I could see his abs right through it, six bocks of muscle pushing up from his stomach. And his arms, damn, they had passed big and were heading for huge. I didn’t know, what was happening to him, but I found it so fucking hot I was really getting stiff.

“But what comes down, must go up,” he said through gritted teeth. “Yeah, oh yeah! Here I go!” I could tell he was trying to lift it back up. His face was so red that if anymore blood rushed up there, I was sure it would pop. As for the barbell, I couldn’t tell if he was making progress or just holding his own.

And then it started happening; unbelievably, he started pushing it back up. “FUCK!” he yelled and his whole body started shaking. Oh my God! His muscles… they were growing again! I began hearing popping threads and tearing seams as his body started erupting with size and ripping its way out of his shirt. Jesus, his muscles were bulging up bigger and bigger right in front of me. And fuck, his entire frame was getting heavier. “ARRRRRRRGH!” he yelled as the sleeves around his delts exploded, shredded by shoulders were now huge, ripped and segmented. And his arms, fuck his arms were blasting into massiveness right in front of my eyes.

“Yes!” he shouted “I can feel it! I can feel the power in my bulging, steel hard muscles!” And I could see it. I could see the sinew weaving together making those fucking horseshoes thicker, and those biceps bulkier. There was more tearing around his torso and a second later, his mammoth pecs just errupted out of his shirt. They were huge ripped mountains of muscle, sandwiched between his giant arms and engorged with blood as he strained with all his might to push that weight up.

And then BAM it was up. It was all the way up! Dillon had benched 430 pounds. Damn.

“Oh yeah!” he shouted, a shit eating grin on his face. “Fuck yeah!” Then he did another rep only this time it seemed easy for him. “This is legit,” he said, laughing. Then he quickly pounded out another five reps before he racked the weight almost casually.

He leapt up off the bench and I had to jump back. Holly fuck, he was gigantic! About 6’ 3”, Dillon weighed 300 if he weighed a pound. His shirt had burst open in the front and his sleeves were shredded. Hoooooly fuck, he was all muscle, every freaking, bulging, vein covered inch of him. His pecs were like round hard melons, his shoulders and back were as wide as my doors. His upper arms were at least the size of my head, with thick angry veins leading up to bowling ball delts. His pants had been loose fitting when he’d arrived, but now the cuffs were half way up a monstrous pair of calves which they hugged so tightly, they had to be cutting off his circulation. And his mammoth quads and hams were squeezed so snugly into his pant legs I was sure the slightest flex would destroy his pants completely. And his package… I could see the zipper pushed out as far as it could go in a giant bulge, and practically breaking under the strain.

“Still think the experiment didn’t work?” he said, strutting over to the mirror. “Look at me now!” He hit a double bi, admiring the twin granite peaks as they erupted from his arms and pushed through his shredded sleeves.

“And you’re not scared anymore?” I asked.

“Scared of this?” He laughed, flexing his giant muscles. “Who the fuck would be scared of this? This is awesome! How do I describe how I feel? Heavy. Powerful. Like a force to be reckoned with! Watch out world, cause here I come!”

He pulled another double bi, showcasing his monstrous arms.

“In fact,” he said, “I think maybe I’ll make it happen again.”

“Again?” I said. “Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, is it safe?”

“What’s the matter?” He grinned at me. “Felling a little jealous? Used to being the big man on campus? Well, you’re about to be demoted, Tiny.”

Then he laughed, dropped his arms, and suddenly started shaking again And then, as I watched, all over his body his muscles started bulking up as he slowly got even taller. “Ahhhhhhh yes!” he cried as his back grew wider and thicker, it stretched the hell out of his shirt. Threads began popping and tearing as his great, thick lats erupted out from the sides. “Oh fuck!” he cried. Seconds later his shirt ripped open right down the center of his thick muscular back, “OH FUCK ME!” he yelled and huge globular shoulder muscles tore out of the arms. “FUUUUUK ME!” he cried as his expanding muscled torso ripped his shirt into shreds and it fell to a pathetic heap on the ground.

“Oh my fucking God, LOOK AT ME!” he shouted and flexed. His upper arms swelled into gigantic twin granite peaks. The shoulders above them were the size of cannonballs. His forearms were as thick around as my legs. Dillon was now looking way down at me—fuck, this fucking geek was fucking enormous.

“FUCK!” he shouted. “Do you know what strength like this feels like?”

I just shook my head rapidly.

“Of course you don’t,” he said, smirking.

Dillon strode back over to the weights. Each time he moved one of those monumental legs of his, the ground shook. He reached down and grabbed one of those huge homemade, cement-block barbells. Those mammoth masses of muscle bulged and flexed under his skin and a million veins exploded out to the surface as he lifted the barbell effortlessly above his head. He reached down with his other hand and grabbed a second barbell of the same size and began doing shoulder presses with them. I couldn’t even begin to guess how much those things weighed. Watching that colossal muscle body bend and flex and heave was so astounding it almost put me into shock.

When he finished, he dropped the barbells to the floor with a ground shaking crash and walked over to me.
I was face to pec with a behemoth; he stood well over 6'8" and had to weigh a good 500lbs. Never in my life have I witnessed, or for that matter been in contact with such a mass mountain of pure rock hard, bulging muscle. I slowly moved my focus through a deep canal between his pecs up to the face of that formerly pathetic nerd smirking back down at me.
"Watch it PUNK!" he said as he bounced his pecs, which threw me back two feet into the wall behind me. He chuckled and moved in on me towering over me seemingly more then enjoying, almost basking in the enjoyment of intimidating me with his massiveness.

Fuck, I got hard instantly.

“You like this,” he said as he pointed to my crotch. “I like it too.” He flexed a mammoth bicep. “So, we’ll have some fun. And I can tell you’ll like this kind of fun, since you are not only intimidated by my phenomenal size and strength," as he flexed his enormous peaked and veiny bicep in my face, "but you will also be a willing slave to this muscle man - HUH?" As he flex his left bicep on the other side of me.

I could do nothing but stand there with my mouth a gape in disbelief. This former nerd had the power and body of at least ten bodybuilders.

"I have a feeling that I could easily have you wrapped around my pinkie just by showing off my strength and flexing these massive mounds of muscle, huh, little punk man?" Then he threw his head back and just started laughing.

I saw this as my moment to escape from the wall behind me and this wall in front of me. Just as I moved passed him I suddenly realized that my feet were still moving but I was not gaining any ground. I look down to find my feet were at least two feet off the ground.

I look behind me to see that new stud's face was just smirking away at me. He was holding me in the air with one hand with little to no effort. Then after shaking me around a little like a rag doll he laughed some more then pulled me up to his face.
"And where do you think your going you going you little pathetic weakling of a man. There’s no escape for you now. I said I wanted to have some fun! And since I am as strong as all the gods and you are as weak as my little finger, you are going to stay here and do what ever this muscle monster stud says - huh?"

With that he grabbed the front of my shirt with two fingers and started doing curls with me. Even after a hundred, he was still not breaking a sweat and still laughing at me as to totally intimidate and humiliate me, which was working quite well. Then he let go of me and I dropped to the floor.

"I just noticed something," he said, "that my massive forearm is bigger then your thigh." He proceeded to bend over me and flex his mammoth forearm next to my quivering leg. He was not exaggerating, his vein ridden, massive, bulging forearm was bigger then my far less impressive thigh.

"Just look at that; this stud’s forearm is bigger then your pathetic thigh! Isn't that a sight, little man? You know what this probably means, you little bug? I'll just bet that this fucking boulder of a muscle called my bicep is bigger around then your dainty little waist. Let's just see…"

He flexed his arm and this huge mountainous muscle rose up.

"Never seen anything that fucking big in your life have you, little man?" he said as he patted me on the head with his other hand. I stood there too stunned to move, starring at this incredible sight before me.

“You want to see me get even bigger?” he grinned.

I nodded in spite of my self. I was mesmerized by the massiveness in front of me.

“Ok,” he said. “Just for you.” He closed his eyes and started shaking again.

“Ahhhh… Ahhhhh….AHHHHHHHHH! FUCK YEAH!” he yelled and exploded upward, his mammoth muscles expanded to keep pace, making his monstrous frame unbelievably massive. “FUCKING AWESOME!” he shouted as his shoulders stretched out further and further as grew into huge balls of rock hard flesh. Colossal traps rose up and merged with his thickening neck and I could see his back getting thicker and wider behind him. And God, he had to be more than seven feet tall! There was nothing nerd-like about his body now. He looked like Mr. Olympia… no, not even Mr. Olympia, a fucking god.

“I’M ALL FUCKING MUSCLE!” he yelled ashis skin tight pants were tearing up the sides, releasing two mammoth thighs which were bulging out to an unbelievable volume. In a moment those huge muscles, writhing and swelling under his skin, blew his pants away completely, leaving him naked in the center of the room. He had a cock that could choke an elephant!

"HA HA HA!” he bellowed. “Whadda ya think? You like? Does this wimp of a man want to suck this massive uber stud off?"
I had to admit I did. I started to reach for it and he stopped me.

“Since your tiny, pussy hand is so minuscule next to my giant, powerful shaft, you’ll need to use both of them.”

And he was right. I did. I fondled, stroked and licked that magnificent pylon. While I did, he groaned, ran his hands though my hair and down to my back. He ripped off my shirt and began to stroke my hard, naked back. It wasn’t long before he started to climax.

The first shot knocked me on my ass. I lay there looking up at this truly massive man I saw the trembling of his spasming cock appear to travel up, through and across the rest of his body. And before I knew what was happening, he was growing again.

He ROARED, flexed his already massive arms and watched them bulge up into veiny peeked mountains and then grow even larger. His shoulders continued to stretch outward, further and further, exploding into incredible globes of unbelievable size that flowed down and melded with his titanic pecs. His back pushed out further, causing his entire upper body to grow wider and wider as he continued to grow taller and taller. He was just fucking gargantuan now. He looked down at me now, way, way down. I felt like a child, looking up at his massive, bulging chest.

Dillon pulled a most muscular and every one of his incredibly large, incredibly powerful muscles bulged out all over him.

“HA HA HA! I AM ALIVE! FOR THE FIRST TIME, I FEEL ALIVE!” he bellowed, his deep voice rumbling though me like a sub wolfer.

It was a sight not to be believed. He had to be somewhere near eight feet tall, weighing more than a ton. He was a fucking monster.

“What do you think, little man?” he said, casually flexing a monstrous, bulging bicep that was bigger than my fucking torso. “Feel this!”

Doing what I was told I placed both my hands on his one bicep. It couldn't be real, a bicep this big and hard, it just couldn't be. Seeing the stunned disbelief on my face and him eating it up, he flex and unflexed his arm over and over bouncing around what could only be compared to the size of a wrecking ball.

Then from behind and underneath my crotch came his other arm and he proceeded to stand up with no effort, smirking all the way over to a wall of mirrors so that he could watch himself playing with a full grown man like a little toy totally in his control.

"Look at that little wimp of a man sitting high atop my muscles. Wanna ride a little bronking buck?"

Before I had a chance to realize what he was about to do I found myself flailing around being tossed and thrown by the flexing power of this hulking god of a stud.

As I tried to grab on to his arm he just kept flexing watching me helpless and laughing at me totally helpless against his power. He stopped the bouncing and I found I had settled straddling, my legs bowed outward, around this huge round solid muscle.

"Go ahead try and wrap your legs around my beautiful bicep."

As I tried in vain more laughter filled the room this stud was triumphant with this game of domination.

"And what have we got here little man?" as a finger the size of some peoples hand, started flicking at my now throbbing, rock solid cock.

"So does this little wimp like this stud man's body of muscle that much? Well, I think we should rid ourselves of your pants so that I can watch this little man's dick worship my Godliness. What do you think little man?" As he brought his face to mine.

He grabbed my wrist and dangled me high in the air as he, with two fingers, snapped and broke off the metal buttons on my jeans. Then, like the shirt, he shredded them with ease, and preceded to lift me up and down fifty times or more just to show me how utterly helpless I was against his muscle monster.

"Your fun to play with, little guy, and just look at how that woody is so rock solid hard standing at such appreciative attention for the mass of muscle before him, wouldn't you say wimp?" as he started laughing at me again.

As he put me down, I now stood there in all my glory before this monster of a man, a man that I still could not believe existed. A man that could and would do to me what ever he pleased.

"Come here little man," he said as two of his fingers encompassed the head of my dick as he pulled me over to the bench and then placed both his hands underneath my arms and lifted me, as an adult would an infant, onto the bench. I found myself-staring right into this behemoth’s eyes.

Once again, he laughed at his power as he took one of my hands, and placed it on one of his pecs and then the other on the other. He started bouncing them. My hands looked like a miniature dolls hands compared to the massiveness of his huge plates of granite rumbling under my touch.

This is when I could take no more; I blew my load, all over his incredibly massive chest.”

“HA HA HA,” the gigantic muscle beast laughed, as he flexed his monstrous arms and clenched his amazing abs. “This is good. This is feels real fucking good.”

“But what about before?” I couldn’t help but ask. “What about when you said you might loose yourself?”

“HA!” he bellowed. “That geek wasn’t me. That geek was never me. I was always this,” He flexed his monumental arm. “I was just trapped in that wimpy, pathetic shell.” Then he looked down at me.

“You’re still hot, little man,” he said. “But your still trapped like I was. You could be hotter, way hotter… and you’re gonna be… I’m gonna release you.” Then he picked me up and tucked me under his arm like a package. “Just as soon as I finish talking to some fucking assholes about their fucking experiment.” And he ground one of his massive fists into his other huge hand.

Then, with me under his arm, he smashed through the wall. He walked right though it as if it weren’t even there!

I knew what he intended to do. He was going to make me like him. But did I kick and scream and protest?

You bet your ass I didn’t.

Last edited by Scoundrel; October 13th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
-/sam/- (February 4th, 2013), aiden831 (October 14th, 2012), amauiguy (October 13th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (March 30th, 2013), Aronymous (January 9th, 2014), atbkv (October 13th, 2012), bcboy (October 13th, 2012), bigbearny (October 15th, 2012), BigBen (October 15th, 2012), Bigboy92 (February 7th, 2013), bikebot2100 (February 11th, 2013), Braun1 (October 16th, 2012), chocomus (October 15th, 2012), ClaudeMarkus (October 13th, 2012), cmattj (February 6th, 2013), cohzaku (February 7th, 2013), convolution (February 7th, 2013), coolman69 (February 6th, 2013), cremefraiche (October 17th, 2012), dago12582 (October 14th, 2012), darkblad01 (October 14th, 2012), dartagnan (January 9th, 2014), djjdmuscl (January 8th, 2014), emsgdh (October 16th, 2012), epitome83 (October 15th, 2012), erik the ready (October 15th, 2012), fleXodus (October 16th, 2012), Frankly (October 14th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 14th, 2012), hero1000 (October 16th, 2012), hn6huS (October 13th, 2012), hshunk (October 14th, 2012), iceman75 (October 15th, 2012), iets21 (October 14th, 2012), iluvmassivemusl (February 7th, 2013), imfit (October 13th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (October 14th, 2012), Jaekel (October 14th, 2012), jcb60970 (October 14th, 2012), jetphoenix (February 10th, 2013), JKT (January 9th, 2014), Jockmorphr (February 8th, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 8th, 2014), Lift2209 (October 14th, 2012), littledude (January 8th, 2014), Lover_Boy (October 15th, 2012), Lucas88 (October 15th, 2012), Lukullus (October 15th, 2012), luv4muscle (February 7th, 2013), luvmuscles2006 (February 6th, 2013), makurra (October 14th, 2012), manlion (October 14th, 2012), MarcN (February 7th, 2013), marki (October 15th, 2012), mguy (January 8th, 2014), middleman (February 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 6th, 2013), monkeyman80 (February 11th, 2013), monstarmaster (October 20th, 2012), msclbldr (October 13th, 2012), mus (October 14th, 2012), muscleboytom (October 14th, 2012), musclebro246 (October 20th, 2012), Muscled6ft3 (October 13th, 2012), muscular (October 13th, 2012), MysteriousMist (October 16th, 2012), Neonando (October 15th, 2012), nnnrg (October 16th, 2012), nvb2 (October 15th, 2012), omegaexcelus (October 13th, 2012), Otaru_grower (October 15th, 2012), Paul75 (March 31st, 2014), primo93 (January 9th, 2014), puizui (October 14th, 2012), PunkGuy01 (October 14th, 2012), reality779 (October 16th, 2012), Reeza (October 16th, 2012), Rickstertex (January 10th, 2014), rogsats (February 12th, 2013), Scion35 (October 16th, 2012), scrawn (October 16th, 2012), sexiscriptor (October 21st, 2012), sketlover (April 13th, 2014), skumbum (February 6th, 2013), smokemuscle (October 17th, 2012), sonic260 (January 9th, 2014), sp00ner4 (October 19th, 2012), stringra1970 (October 14th, 2012), Sucka4Muscles (January 9th, 2014), superkappa (February 8th, 2013), tattcub (January 9th, 2013), tcwd (October 14th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 13th, 2012), The Magus (October 14th, 2012), The Pecman (February 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (January 9th, 2014), ts1976 (October 14th, 2012), umlerian49 (October 14th, 2012), vga518 (October 13th, 2012), wbjason (October 17th, 2012), weaknobody (October 14th, 2012), Weasel (October 14th, 2012), wrestlejock646 (October 14th, 2012), xfilesmarc (October 18th, 2012), Xyggurat (October 13th, 2012), zzi (October 15th, 2012)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! That was amazing and incredibly hot! I honestly can't see how either author who's work you drew inspiration from could take offense and want this taken down. Imitation is said to be the sincerest form of flattery and this, this is just beyond that. You took some ideas of something that already existed and added your own words and ideas and crafted this again HOT piece! I'd love a sequel but I am guessing that this is a one of story. Either way Congrats man and please keep writing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (October 14th, 2012), sexiscriptor (October 21st, 2012), stringra1970 (January 11th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Amazin' story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (October 14th, 2012)
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:49 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good start. Keep it going, please!
Scoundrel (October 15th, 2012)
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Wow, Scoundrel, you're good at this!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
The Following User Says Thank You to chocomus For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:23 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
Nice work. Will there be a part 2?
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBen For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The story is cool as is. What happened to Dillon is a lot like when Bruce Banner transforms into the Hulk. Right now the old wimpy Dillon is submerged in the rapture of his transformation. The same way Bruce Banner is submerged in the Hulk. I assume that Dillon transformation is only one way (non-like the Hulks) So he is stuck as a muscle beast permanently. I was wondering if the old Dillon's mind is still in there someplace and if after he calms down and adjust to his new body; if there is a chance of some or all of the old Dillon Could possibly resurface... and how he would react to what he has became and the new "drives" he can feel lurking within him now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
muscular (October 15th, 2012), Scoundrel (October 15th, 2012)
  #9   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM

Thanks very much for all the comments. I'm sorry but this is just a one shot deal. I've been playing around with the idea of doing the story again only this time telling it from Dillon's point of view. I think that would probably be pretty hot too.

I don't know how much access people have to the original story, "The Behemoth," but if there's enough interest, I'll repost it in this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
cutlerfan (October 16th, 2012)
  #10   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I remember the original story very well. It was one of my favorites, but it was too short. Your version is excellent!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (October 16th, 2012)
  #11   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel View Post
thanks very much for all the comments. I'm sorry but this is just a one shot deal. I've been playing around with the idea of doing the story again only this time telling it from dillon's point of view. I think that would probably be pretty hot too.

I don't know how much access people have to the original story, "the behemoth," but if there's enough interest, i'll repost it in this thread.

please please do it form the other guys view!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherMuscle For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (October 16th, 2012)
  #12   Add to Uksct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:27 AM

Uksct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Uksct
Amasing story, will there be a part 2 or the story from dilliond perspective? Please say YES!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Uksct For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (February 9th, 2013)
  #13   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Wow, somehow I forgot about this story, and after reading it again it is hotter than ever!! I can't wait to read more from you!!
Scoundrel (February 9th, 2013)
  #14   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Thanks

Glad you like it. I'll try and post more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
Jockmorphr (February 8th, 2013)
  #15   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:31 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
WOW. Just wow. Amazingly well written and Amazingly erotic. The imagery was fantastic, and even I felt intimidated by the behemoth.

I was kind of expecting a sex scene, but I imagine at his size it would probably turn this into a snuff piece...
  #16   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:27 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Would Love a sequel where he got the other guy to become monster big, or get another character involved. Like a really fat nerd transform to that. Awesome!
  #17   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:30 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I remember this story when it first appeared. It was hot then, and your treatment is even hotter. Well done.

I know the prevailing vote is to redo the story from Dillon's point of view, but actually, I would love to see a sequel to the story, where Dillon DOES find those experimenters, and super-size Mr. Conrad, then let the two of them Whup Ass, and get to know each other a bit, on an equal footing.

For one thing, that would be an original piece that would be unquestionably yours to claim as a writer. Secondly, I would like to see an entirely new piece than the same story done yet a third time. Lastly, it would allow these two to enjoy their size in ways beyond just intimidating the shit out of smaller people. That angle is done a great deal already.

I'm not trying to rain on a parade or anything, but I like to think that growing bigger isn't just a tool to bully someone.

That aside, this story is still very exceptional, because its just a game here for Dillon, and in the end, you can see he really cares for his cellmate and wants to share the perks of size with him.

Thanks for bringing back this great story!
  #18   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:28 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great story
I'd love to see what two newly minted muscle monsters would do together ...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options