The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Ideal time off between cycles?

Hey guys.

I was wanting to get advice or opinions on what is the ideal time one should take between cycles?

I'm currently running a 16 week course of Test E and Deca, just started Week Seven this week (already up from 101.8 kgs to 108 kgs in six weeks).

I'm loving the gains, and am keen on doing another cycle as soon as I can after I've finished this one.

From what I've read, there are a number of opinions on how long to cycle off, i.e. Total time on + pct, or 8 weeks, or just pct, and a few who say "why take time off?".

I'm wanting to get maximum gains, and to keep growing, but at the same time want to make sure I don't stuff my own system up by getting too over zealous.

So I'd appreciate any advice you guys can offer.

BTW, I've got both Clomid and Nolva for PCT>
  #2   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:10 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Why take time off? well for ones the longer you are on roids the more damage you will do to your receptors, potentially causing you to permanently screw your natural test production up.

I would say time on = time off minus PCT, are you planning on doing HCG.

Congratz on the gains.

You would be better off asking this kind of stuff on a proper forum dedicated to steroids though for what its worth.

Looking to grow massive - Donations welcome via https://sites.google.com/site/gavsdonations/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:01 AM

Thanks for your reply gb.

By the "why take time off?" quote, I was meaning, some people use continually, without a break. Or rather, an "off" cycle is when they use a smaller amount than when they're "on".

I would love to take HCG, but am unable to get it currently.

As it's more of a tight knit community on here, I felt I might get some other opinions on what guys have done. I guess I'm assuming, since many guys on here want to get as massive as possible, some would have done cycles that others might not want to do (as in, general bodybuilding message boards, guys don't want to get "too big").

I have to admit, I need to be told not to do something stupid and have a short break between cycles. But when I see how I'm growing, the thought of being off for 16 weeks shuts down my logical mind!
  #4   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 06:16 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
You might wana think about doing 8 weeks on 8 weeks off instead, that way you got less of a gap between cycles.

Looking to grow massive - Donations welcome via https://sites.google.com/site/gavsdonations/
  #5   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM

Thanks man.

I've decided to shorten my current cycle to 12 weeks instead, and then monitor how I go over an 8 week period, and start again.

Thanks for your advice
The Following User Says Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
Big RR (November 4th, 2012)
  #6   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:12 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Hello SUperman!!!!!!!! MAKES ME THROB HEARING YOU ARE ON A CYCLE RIGHT NOW AND KNOWING HOW MUCH WE BOTH LOVE ROIDING UP! Extend your 12 week cycle to 16 weeks, you can do it safely and I'd only take 4 weeks off Superman!

I run my cycles this way and I know a couple pro's who cycle the same way and only take 4 weeks off between cycles unless a drug tested contest is coming up and then there are ways around that lol! Must be why they call them the pro's eh?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
Harlee (December 13th, 2012), nzbodybuilder (November 4th, 2012), retro500 (November 6th, 2012)
  #7   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM

Thanks BIG RR!

That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear! I don't want to cycle like "normal" bodybuilders who have no desire to grow.

I want to be abnormal, do what is required to get the maximum growth possible, and become a roided up muscle FREAK!

I'm back on to the 16 week plan now. And after 4 weeks off, another 16 weeks, and I'll increase the dosages to grow as big, then BIGGER than you
The Following User Says Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
retro500 (November 5th, 2012)
  #8   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
you have to remember that you need to change what your taking and the amouunts as you have to give your receptors time to clean out. you have other ites to use such as insulin, gh, peptides etc. Make sure you do all your research and if you need any help let me know.
  #9   Add to retro500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM

retro500 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
Hello SUperman!!!!!!!! MAKES ME THROB HEARING YOU ARE ON A CYCLE RIGHT NOW AND KNOWING HOW MUCH WE BOTH LOVE ROIDING UP! Extend your 12 week cycle to 16 weeks, you can do it safely and I'd only take 4 weeks off Superman!

I run my cycles this way and I know a couple pro's who cycle the same way and only take 4 weeks off between cycles unless a drug tested contest is coming up and then there are ways around that lol! Must be why they call them the pro's eh?
Big RR, I simply love your posts. The idea of ​​becoming an insane muscle roided freak makes me excited! I would like to plan my first cycle as soon as possible, I can not imagine the results and the sexual drive!
  #10   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJOEY View Post
you have to remember that you need to change what your taking and the amouunts as you have to give your receptors time to clean out. you have other ites to use such as insulin, gh, peptides etc. Make sure you do all your research and if you need any help let me know.
Great advice, Big Joey. If your receptors don't have a chance to down regulate you'll just be throwing larger and larger amounts of gear into your system to no advantage.

Big Tim

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options