The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to gympoet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2012, 10:54 AM

gympoet is on a distinguished road
My transformation log

I've been working out hard all of my life but circumstances (being poor, negative thoughts, etc.) have kept me from developing my full potential.

I'm now 36. I look about 25. I weigh 211lbs and currently have about 18% bodyfat. I am committed to push myself beyond simply being "above average" to whatever the next level reveals itself as. If, after cutting down to 8-10% bodyfat, I am greeted by someone in the mirror who seems to be at a good place, that's where I'll stay. But most likely, I'll see my true potential and want to push even further into muscle god territory. I say this because I can't get enough weight when I work out. I've maxed out several machines in my quest for growth. Some of my joints can't handle more weight while my muscles can. So I'm constantly looking for ways to trick my muscles into growth through pre-exhaustion, drop sets, trisets, high reps, negatives, you name it.

Though I'm straight, I acknowledge that there is, a gray area in terms of sexuality when it comes to this quest. I recognize and appreciate that there is a fine line between wanting to touch someone, sexually, and wanting to look like someone or fantasizing about what their sex life must be like. 98% of the time I land on the envy/fantasy side of this line but there are a few people who, in certain situations, would need to say very little to convince me to land on the other side for a couple of hours.

I can't promise that I'll keep up with this log but, as of now, I intend to. Since my story will be one of muscle growth (albeit after losing fat and seeing the muscle which is already there) and transformation into a more confident being, I figure that sharing the process here would be more fun for everyone than if it were on a more mainstream blog where I couldn't engage in the more adult aspects of what I hope to achieve.

Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gympoet View Post
I've been working out hard all of my life but circumstances (being poor, negative thoughts, etc.) have kept me from developing my full potential.

I'm now 36. I look about 25. I weigh 211lbs and currently have about 18% bodyfat. I am committed to push myself beyond simply being "above average" to whatever the next level reveals itself as. If, after cutting down to 8-10% bodyfat, I am greeted by someone in the mirror who seems to be at a good place, that's where I'll stay. But most likely, I'll see my true potential and want to push even further into muscle god territory. I say this because I can't get enough weight when I work out. I've maxed out several machines in my quest for growth. Some of my joints can't handle more weight while my muscles can. So I'm constantly looking for ways to trick my muscles into growth through pre-exhaustion, drop sets, trisets, high reps, negatives, you name it.

Though I'm straight, I acknowledge that there is, a gray area in terms of sexuality when it comes to this quest. I recognize and appreciate that there is a fine line between wanting to touch someone, sexually, and wanting to look like someone or fantasizing about what their sex life must be like. 98% of the time I land on the envy/fantasy side of this line but there are a few people who, in certain situations, would need to say very little to convince me to land on the other side for a couple of hours.

I can't promise that I'll keep up with this log but, as of now, I intend to. Since my story will be one of muscle growth (albeit after losing fat and seeing the muscle which is already there) and transformation into a more confident being, I figure that sharing the process here would be more fun for everyone than if it were on a more mainstream blog where I couldn't engage in the more adult aspects of what I hope to achieve.

Thanks for reading.
Just post whatever you can, whenever you can and I am quite sure that people will comment if they see fit.
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Be sure it's gonna be a long road and the real strength you will need is not the one related to lifting heavy things... and about training, remember sometimes less is more... maybe you already heard that somewhere, but I tell you this from my personal experience. I have a very slow metabolism and if I train more than 3 times a week I'll loose muscle AND gain fat! I found out after tracking my fat percentage in a daily basis for about 3 months while testing training routines. I weighted myself everyday (first thing in the morning) and took some measurements with a caliper to keep track of my body fat percentage and put everything on an excel table and had in graphed so I could really see how things were going. This way I could see how my body reacted to the training and it confirmed that I only started gaining mass on the third day after the training! keeping track of your loss and gains like this is a great way to tune your training in a way you can maximize you gains every time you go to the gym (which in my case is a bunch of weights around my bedroom) I got this tip from the scooby workshop website. One of his videos even provided an excel file ready for you to fill in with your measurements for one month.

I hope it helps on your journey, and keep us updated man!
  #4   Add to gympoet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:00 AM

gympoet is on a distinguished road
Been dieting and working out like crazy. Yesterday's workout was insane. I wanted to target my lats and lower pecs since these are both areas which need to be filled out. I've been taking a few "test boosting" supplements which, if nothing else, I feel give me a mental edge as well as playing with the timing of macros to make sure that I'm getting the fuel I need when I need it as well as having an ideal hormonal environment for performance and growth.

So yesterday, before my workout, I found a quiet and private place to just center my thoughts (ok, a bathroom stall - not very ideal but I'll take it). Years of dabbling in a purely recreational knowledge of meditation, hypnosis, and other ways to hack the brain are apparently paying off here. As I sat there - yes, on the toilet - I meditated on becoming everything I imagined. Of pushing my body beyond its limits and arriving at a place which was just beyond human. Sitting there and really concentrating on even my most absurd fantasies, and consciously contracting the muscles surrounding my prostate, I found that I was eventually squeezing out semen. This continued for what could have been a minute or two. My knowledge of time had evaporated. And I felt progressively charged, aggressive, and ready to attack.

Totally centered on what I wanted, I entered the weight room without letting anything get in my way. I was nearly panting. I like to train intuitively so I just "felt" that lat pulldowns were where I needed to start. After a quick warmup set, I set the pin to 170lbs (higher than I've ever gone) and hammered out 10 reps, bringing the bar to my chest and maintaining full control each time. I could feel my heart beat everywhere in my body and I was unashamedly grunting and making whatever noise naturally came out of me as I did what I needed to do. Next set: 190 x 6. Between each set, I walked over to the cable crossover - people looking at me as though the thought I was going to kill someone, but I didn't let that bother me. I started at 60lbs on each side and that was too easy. I eventually got to 90lbs. Granted, I suspect that the weight system on these actually represents a total between both sides but this was still a personal best and something I've seen few people at my gym do.

The middle part of the workout is sort of a blur but it went along in a similar manner. Eventually I calmed down but was still able to maintain a fierce intensity, even if it was less of a "beast mode" experience. By the end of the hour I was done, feeling a great pump in all the areas I was targeting, and then got on an elliptical machine at 12-14 resistance for 40 minutes.

My weight today is 211, the same as where it was last week at this time. I was initially discouraged by the lack of weight loss but a quick bodyfat check has me down from 18% to 17%, which means that I'm losing fat and gaining the equivalent weight in muscle. I know that's probably not sustainable but I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and ride this trend for as long as I can.
  #5   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:52 AM

Freaker!!
Visualisation. I position myself under the bench press bar with my maximum weight after some warm up and I count down. 10, 9, 8, 7...I'm a huge Rocket and I'm about to blast off..., 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 my Pecs contract and the ar rises all by itself. I get a huge PUMP.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #6   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:03 AM

Freaker!!
ANother visualisation - I imagine my Pecs are growing. They becoming huge! So huge my upper Pecs press against my chin. I have super power. Lifting the bar will b so easy. Each reps will grow my Pecs. I imagine post 20 reps and looking at how wide my shoulders grew. I'm lookin at myself in the mirror and I'm huge! But I need more muscle.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options