The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I am Nater

musclewannabe has disabled reputation
Nate's trip to freakdom...

Ok so i know i've been just hanging around wanking all this time but damn can you blame me? Anyways, thanks to the help of those who gave me some insight on my routine i finally came up with a kick ass routine. At the moment from November 1 to Dec 31 i will be cutting down. I have about 15 more pounds to loose to finally get rid of my love handles. And starting January 1, 2006 i will begin bulking up.

Current measurements are comming i do promise. For right now know that i am:

5'6 tall
180 pounds

*I have to give a shot out to Marco ...when i first read his thread oh man i was jealous...he had the drive i lacked..but now i am proud to say that because of him (and thanks, Marco, BTW) i now have a drive and i will begin to push my body to grow beyond what i've ever imagined .

I also have to give a shot out to JD...Right now he is my biggest motivator and supporter. He has helped the most with my routine and teaching me things i haven't learned already. For that I will be forever thankful.

So i guess for now...you want before pics...well i have them..just took them tonight actually..but i have to figure out how to post pics on here...so that comes next..i will be photographing new body shots every month for my progress.

As for goals for the next two months...Nov and Dec...working on loosing 15 pounds which will put me at 165.

My routine i will post once...because that is kinda boring to type out the daily routine every day and besides i don't have time for that. Now the routine i will follow is:

Monday i work chest and abs: i will do 3 sets for each with 8-15 reps
Dumbbell press, Dumbbell Incline press, Decline Dumbbell press and cable cross over, (due to the fact i am working out alone i can only do dumbbells)
for abs i will do oblique crunch on a slanted back extension station, crunch, and hanging leg raises.

Tuesday i work back and forearms: I will do 3 sets for each except forearms which will be 4 sets with 8-15 reps each.
Pull-up, machine pulldown, up-right row, machine row, back extension
forearm curl and extension

Wednesday i work legs: 3 sets 8-15 reps
squat, leg press, leg extension, leg curl
standing calf raise, seated calf raise and reverse calf raise.

Thursday i work shoulders and neck: 3 sets 8-15
dumbbell shoulder press, DB lat raise, DB front lat raise, Db Rear lat raise
neck curl, neck extension, right side neck curl and left side neck curl

Friday is Arms and abs day: 3 sets 8-15 reps
Barbell curl, cable curl, Dumbbell preacher curl
Close grip bench, cable press down, over head dumbbell extension
oblique crunch on slanted back extension station, crunch, and hanging leg raise.

Saturday and Sunday are my days to be lazy...and i know what ya'll are thinking were's the cardio??? well that is monday-wednesday-friday 30 min after each work out on the row machine and also a ten min warm up on the eliptical... so that should about take care of it....

now with that said i believe its time to start loosing and gainning:-D as it were..so now let me say good by and and thanks for any comments..and i will put pics on here as soon as i figure out how and will also give you my stats..until then later studs!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2005, 07:38 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Program

Nate,

Congratulations on getting off to a great start on your new program. You are very motivated and quite organized. I'm confident that your drive with generate the gains you seek. Best wishes for MASSIVE SUCCESS!
  #3   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2005, 01:31 PM
I am Nater

before pics of nate

Ok as promised here are my before pics..like i said still a little flabby but working on that for the next two months. And please disregard the face pic on the front lat pose its horrible...blah... and i hope i do this right so you can just click on them...and feed back is welcome....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/IMG_1101.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/IMG_1100.jpg.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/IMG_1099.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/IMG_1098.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1/7fa607c7.jpg

alright before pis..theese are for October 31, 2005 and come january 1, 2006 there will be updated pics of a leaner less flabby Nate ........
and i'll update daily on work out and what nots....

everyone take care..look forward in getting some feed back

nate
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2005, 04:51 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Ok, Nate, I'll be honest, you are pretty...er...uh, thick in the mid-section. BUT on the otherhand, I can see some abs trying to make themselves known. And you are a goodlooking fella. No doubt you will have people doing double-takes when you trim down. If you keep telling yourself every day what you want to do, you can program yourself for that perfect bod.
Good luck on your journey to looking tight and buffed, we know you can do it!!
  #5   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 09:55 AM
I am Nater

Even though no one cares this helps me!!!!

So, so far this week i was supposed to start monday on my cutting program unfortunately i ran into some serious problem occuring to my home and had to put off going to the gym monday...this highly pissed me off but life goes on. So today i had to modify my work out..i started out with chest and finished on back disragarding my monday ab routine and forearms for this week....decisions like this have to be made i guess....hitting the gym today after class has really helped my mood concerning obstacles to keep me from going to the gym and i have learned that no matter how much shit happens i can always count on the gym to be there and get me up and in high spirits again...so tomorow will be leg day and continue back on track with my original plan and hopefully no school, work or home maintenance will stand in my way!!!! I can't help but stay excited that finally i am doing what i've dreamed of doing for so long (since 7th grade)...I can't wait till tomorrow...now just to hone in on my eating habbits a tad better and i am on my way...

thanks for listening who ever cares...

nate
  #6   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:21 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Good luck on starting your journey. It's an adventure, and well worth it if you're passionate about it through thick and thin (no pun intended).

I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Sincerely,
Martha Stewart...i mean...Hulkmuscle ;-)
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #7   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 04:04 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Nate, its not that people don't care. Its more like they haven't heard much before from you. As you get more time into your thread, more guys will respond... that's how Marco got started too. I feel awful when I take time to the real world and find out a few days later that someone was going though a tough time and I'm only just reading hints about it from other threads.
So for you and anybody else that went through something bad - I wish I could have caught the thread and I hope it is going better you you!!
This forum is much like a community, but I'm sorry to say that there are times that folks may not happen to drop in on all the conversations. So hang in there and grow those muscles!
  #8   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 05:02 PM
I am Nater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Nate, its not that people don't care.
honestly its cool...when doing some thinking on my part..my goals and ambitions what i want out of life...i could give a careless about people reading posting or what not...I AM DOING THIS FOR ME!!! Not anyone in this forum and no one else in my life. I find that actually putting down whats happening how i'm trainning what went wrong with a day to keep me from trainning or what went awesome and why it did..This helps me learn and better understand the things i need to do...things that went wrong i know not to let them happen again..things that went right do them again...i just figuard this would be the best place...since the this site is dedicated to muscle related topics...but hey i jus figured if anyone had anything to say they will say it...doesn't matter to me honestly...i just find this great motivation... and yes ottomun i haven't posted much on this site...main reason for that is that most of the time i was too busy fantasizing what could happen that i didn't pay much attention to me or whats happening around me...but NOW forget fantasy...it is my reality that i am comming to deal with....i will be what i have desired...and for those that want to watch they can....

so don't take that thread as being rude or however you took it..it wasn't ment like that...

but take care...and if you feel like it post again...and keep up with my progress..i am finally doing what i've been trying to do for years...and one day my dreams will be recognized

later

NATE
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 05:43 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Congratulations on getting started, Nate. The journey of a hundred pounds begins with a single rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclewannabe
i am finally doing what i've been trying to do for years...and one day my dreams will be recognized
I hear ya bro, and being a chubby guy myself, I empathize with you completely in wanting to finally swap the fat for muscle.

Keep on pumpin'!
  #10   Add to Buffling's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Evolving Jock

Buffling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Buffling
Great attitude, Nate. You're making me think, for some reason, about a book by Ray Kybartas (sp?) called "Fitness is Religion". I think it addresses an approach to training that you seem to be aiming at. In the book, he uses religion as a metaphor (allegory? metaphor?) for fitness, going so far as calling a workout session "going to church" to practice "the faith". As with anything that is worth doing long-term, you occasionally need to be re-motivated and recharged. This place is a great place to do that. You may be posting for yourself, but ultimately there are other Nates who will read what you've written, take inspiration, and join you on the road. People who are "ahead" of you, as well as those who are not as far along, will benefit. Enjoy the ride, and welcome to the, urm, cult.
  #11   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2005, 09:04 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Nate!

...you're a cute,hot,young,GUY!You're carrying a bit more weight than you should;but IT'S NOT THAT BAD!There's a serious young stud in there!(p.s.,that roll from the back that goes half-way up your ribs is your ASS!If I'm not careful;I have one of those,too!)YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!Keep us posted!
  #12   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 09:02 AM
I am Nater

leg day

Ok today was leg day...OMG i can't walk straight i love that feeling..but legs left me so worn out that i really couldn't do cardio today..i belive that i might have to switch cardio days..i guess i will figure that out..

I guess i should explain a litttle more about me...going all the way back 5 years ago..lol i wrestled in high school in the 152 class..and yes i've gain considerable weight since then...two and half years ago i went into the air force at a 170 pounds 18 pounds heavier and of coarse this was fat...i had to drop the weight by the time i left for boot camp..thank god for wrestling...with out that knowledge i wouldn't know how to do it really fast..any ways i went and got out of basic trainning at a toned 176...most guys loose but i gained weight...running was unbelievable i ran 2 miles in 11 min 37 seconds..push ups were 60 in a min..not my best record and sit ups were 60 in a min as well..and again not my best record..i was toned as hell..unfortunately no six pack came out of basic but i know i was about 15% bf.....and of course as time went on i started to gain again got lazy and fat..and this past year i broke 210 pounds (not the good kind either..well i started going to the gym lifted..cardio the usual lost 10 pounds and kinda got side tracked..you can imagine that living on your own paying your own bills working and taking five classes a semester it can happen..so i stayed at 200 pounds...starting in this semester in August i finially got back to the gym and got my schedule to work around my gym sessions...good to know that everything revolved around my workouts lol...and in the first month and a half i droped 20 pounds which left me at the size of those pics..i believe i would have already been down to 165 where i plan to be by january but unfortunately i pulled a muscle right under my rib cage and of coarse that took me out for a month...i am thankful due to my improved eating habits that i haven't gained it back..so now i am just picking up where i left off..so i am on my way..and excited to boot ....

and i have to comment on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
(p.s.,that roll from the back that goes half-way up your ribs is your ASS!
i never knew that love handles where part of your ass....lol...i actually have a very firm ass..so :-P...and yes i'm wroking on it..it won't take no time at all now that i got a kick ass routine and the drive to finish off what i started..and i made my self a promise..the next time i hit 200 pounds...it will be all muscle ..

so for those that read thanks for putting up with my banter...

nate+
  #13   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 10:29 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
*I have to give a shot out to Marco ...when i first read his thread oh man i was jealous...he had the drive i lacked..but now i am proud to say that because of him (and thanks, Marco, BTW) i now have a drive and i will begin to push my body to grow beyond what i've ever imagined .
Hey MuscleWannabe!

Firstly, well done for deciding to step forward out of lurker mode and into the public eye. Through this you have in away shown your serious about achieving a muscle bound physique or whatever your goal maybe.

Secondly, with regard to the quotation above, your very welcome mate, im glad i have motivated you and I am very pleased that you now have the drive to go set forth and achieve your goals, of which you have already started. The main thing is to just keep going and DONT give up! and you WILL achieve it!

Wishing you all the very best success,

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #14   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM

glammaman2000
Not exactly a joke,...

If I'm not careful;I can end up with a butt that goes from the back of my knees to my shoulder-blades!("Am I being followed?")Taking care of your appearance pays off in a lot of ways!KEEP IT UP!
  #15   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
I am Nater

thursday

So this week hasn't gone as planned..but hell life is unplannable in my opinion i just try to do what i can so i can get it as close to planned...lol....its been a month since i worked out last...when i had my little injury back in september... so right now i am pretty sore again...i kinda miss being this sore my chest is really tight and i can feel the firmness returning that was there a month ago..its an awesome thing to feel and see..i know i did great yesterday..such a good work out...you know the feelig your legs get when you work them really good... i love that feeling..so they were jello on the way out of the gym...although i hate driving after leg day..because every time i push on the brake m leg starts to jump...lol anyone else get this feeling???? well now my legs also are sore as hell and evey step reminds me of what agreat workout i had yesterday...and i don't know why but the feeling always turns me on..lol...something wierd but i love it.. any hooo being as sore as i am today my work out was hindered a little bit..today was shoulders and lifting the weight in the shoulder press turned out to be a little more strenous then i anticipated... but i got through it with lighter weight...i guess this is another one of those things that have to be changed last min....

on a different note...my classes in school are stressing me out..i just found out today that i have 4 tests and two huge ass term papers to write and they are due within the next too weeks...thank GOD for the gym or i would be going nuts!!!!!!

so thanks for reading...i know all of you must be thrilled at my banter...but hey i'm doing it..i can't help but stay optimistice about me reaching my goals....

I'M FINALLY DOING IT!!!!!!!!!

take care and until next time

Nate
  #16   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 08:16 PM

Progress

Way to go, Nate! You're just tasting the first sweet sip of success. Drink up, my friend...it only gets better!
  #17   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I am Nater

wooo hooo its friday!!!!!

Damn the week goes by fast as anything...i had another awesome workout today...today i focused soley on arms...this is the FIRST time i have ever worked out arms bye their self. i used to work out bi's after back and tri's after chest but never really felt anything...HOWEVER today, i just worked bi's and tri's and let me tell you...i have an awesome pump going... infact my last exercise of the day was over head dumbbell press and when my arms were parallel with my head i swear my head was dwarfed...lol..just a little exageration i know..but still i couldn't belive the pump my arms have. TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION!!!! i am so siked up its not even funny..i don't think me failing my two upcomming tests next week will even phase me..(but i'm not gonna fail them). so the first week has come and gone and i fell like and maybe its my own imagination but i look at my body in the mirror and can already tell a vast improvement...for example my chest firmed back up and is tighter then it was before my injury..it looks like my sides right under my rib cage have pulled in a little more...and like i said i might just be me but its great motivation...i'm so stoked.

and thanks for everyone that posted on my thread...i really appreciate all comments.. It helps me stay on track and always gets me motivated

ya'll take care

oh yeah one more thing
i was supposed to put my measurements up i still haven't..i know i'm slack.. but i should have them by tonight..this time its a date!!!

later

nate
  #18   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 10:57 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
As I am sure you are doing do make sure your diet is in order. Clear the house of crap food eg chips/muffins/chocolate etc and get some healthy snacks (eg unsalted cashew nuts/dried fruit/fresh fruit) in the cupboards.

Also as I am sure you are doing try and split your meals into smaller more regular ones. So try and avoid a huge meal when u get in from work. Eat mid morning and mid afternoon (eg protein bars and some fruit) and most importantly something after workout - eg more protein. Ideally you should progress through the day without feeling really hungry if u eat regularly enough. As many of us have some similar "extra padding" I would also watch your carb intake. It was not until I got some advice that I realised what people mean by a cup of rice. ie a cup of cooked rice not before cooking. I think it is very easy to overeat carbs..

Sorry if that is all stuff you already know. Best of luck.

Brian
  #19   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:38 PM

glammaman2000
Love your pump!....

....Pass your tests!....Make us proud!
  #20   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I am Nater

Exclamation finally some stats...

so i'm sorry.. i haven't been a good lil' boy and geting my stats..however i just took them..and here they are

neck is 16 1/2 inches
chest is 45 inches
both arms are 13 inches unflexed
both arms are 14 inches flexed
forearms are 11 inches
waist is 36 inches
quads are 24 inches
and calves are 16 inches

i think that should take care of all measurements:-D

but now its time for more study...

let me know what ya'll think of my current stats..

nate
  #21   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I am Nater

Talking monday

Quote:
neck is 16 1/2 inches
chest is 45 inches
both arms are 13 inches unflexed
both arms are 14 inches flexed
forearms are 11 inches
waist is 36 inches
quads are 24 inches
and calves are 16 inches
i know i should have added this along with i got my measurements..but just to reinerate...

i weigh 185 and i am 5'6

but just wanted to update and say that today was rather a blah day..i didn't feel too motivated but i did have a good workout..

just want to do a comparitive from last week and this week..

last week i had to merge chest and back..something i normally would not like but due to certain situations i had to but a quick run down

last today
flat dumbbell press
15 reps 30lb 11 reps 35lb
15 reps 30lb 10 reps 35lb
11 reps 30lb 7 reps 35lb

incline press db
15r 25lb 10r 30lb
15 25lb 9r 30lb
10r 25lb 8r 30lb

Decline press db
15r 20lb 10r 25lb
12r 20lb 10r 25lb
15r 20lb 7r 25lb

crossovers i'm still getting used to so there isn't much to say there that i am trying to perfect my form...can anyone help me make sure i have the right form???

so as you can see i've made pretty good improvements with my workout with in a week..i plan to keep on pushing myself..even on days i don't feel quite motivated..

Quote:
....Pass your tests!....Make us proud!
hopefully i will...even though i didn't get as much studying done as i could have but no worry the material comes easy to me and thanks for the concern!!

[quote=UKbeefy]Sorry if that is all stuff you already know. Best of luck.
i do already know the basics but hey who couldn't use a little more help in dealing with the fine art of nutrition..i appreciate any help that someone would give...so Cheers...thanks for the info

and as a side note..just curious...how many people here see other people at their gym with a bunch of "bling" on???that just got me today..i saw a woman with huge ass gold/silver earings and a few gold necklaces..honestly who does she think she is impressing..its quite hularious seeing a woman all sweaty but supporting some bling,.lol

well all take care and grow huge
don't let me pass you one day

nate
  #22   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM

glammaman2000
Never think about whether you"feel like it"!

Just don't.It doesn't make much difference.You're not writing a poem!You can have some of your best workouts on days when you"don't feel like it"!Just go to the gym.Once you're there;you might as well workout,right?Secret to success.
  #23   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I am Nater

Quote:
Just don't.It doesn't make much difference.You're not writing a poem!You can have some of your best workouts on days when you"don't feel like it"!Just go to the gym.Once you're there;you might as well workout,right?Secret to success.
thanks man...its the best advice i've ever recieved...

really puts things in perspective
  #24   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:36 AM
I am Nater

Exclamation Yeah i'm slack

well looking at the thread i started i see it was Oct that i last posted which is kind of a downerbut i guess a quick update to the here and now.... lets see i for starters those test for last semester i passed every one and those two papers i aced so that was good. i ended my semester with two A's and three B's. so i was really pleased with those grades. Right after school i went to texas for christmas and new years so my workouts were non-existance..the reason for this is that they live in the middle of no where..place called potsville...its like 2 hours south of dallas. I had a lot of fun there but the bad thing is that my brother-in-law's mother loves to cook for the family so we did nothing but eat....and not being rude i ate .... Needless to say i gained a little weight...blah...but thats ok...so long story short i wasn't able to work out for about a month due to the trip and some unexpected occurances that i will not bore your all with.

so instead i will tell you of the positives that have happened since my return to the gym...i have since aquired a workout partner which helps me tremendously stay with my workout..he being on the skinny side and not much knowledge of working out i help him with form and give him some little tid bits on nutrition that i possess and in turn he meets me at the gym at specified times and helps motivate me to improve my cardio regimines which is paying off very well . i have noticed that since me and him started working out together i am pushing myself more and also pushing him more so it a benificial partnership.

the second good thing that is happening is that i've finally budgeted my money enough to start getting the right foods that i need and supplementation that i belive would help me along the way.. Its not that i didn't eat well before its just that i didnt eat at the right times or have a schedule to do it...The supplements i'm starting to take is cell-tech and nitro-tech which i understand to be very helpful...along with the mega man vitamins and essetial fatty acids, this in co-op with tuna chicken brown rice, wheat pasta, wheat bread, veggies and fruits....

i kinda feel ashamed to show my face because i didn't meat my goal of loosing the 15 pounds by jan 1st but i guess i have to suck up my pride and move on...i have made execelent progress since i have returned however and plan to continue on at the gym and putting everything i can into it...i have started school again and this semester i don't believe will be too bad and end up being very successful...
  #25   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:37 AM
I am Nater

Exclamation Yeah i'm slack

well looking at the thread i started i see it was Oct that i last posted which is kind of a downerbut i guess a quick update to the here and now.... lets see i for starters those test for last semester i passed every one and those two papers i aced so that was good. i ended my semester with two A's and three B's. so i was really pleased with those grades. Right after school i went to texas for christmas and new years so my workouts were non-existance..the reason for this is that they live in the middle of no where..place called potsville...its like 2 hours south of dallas. I had a lot of fun there but the bad thing is that my brother-in-law's mother loves to cook for the family so we did nothing but eat....and not being rude i ate .... Needless to say i gained a little weight...blah...but thats ok...so long story short i wasn't able to work out for about a month due to the trip and some unexpected occurances that i will not bore your all with.

so instead i will tell you of the positives that have happened since my return to the gym...i have since aquired a workout partner which helps me tremendously stay with my workout..he being on the skinny side and not much knowledge of working out i help him with form and give him some little tid bits on nutrition that i possess and in turn he meets me at the gym at specified times and helps motivate me to improve my cardio regimines which is paying off very well . i have noticed that since me and him started working out together i am pushing myself more and also pushing him more so it a benificial partnership.

the second good thing that is happening is that i've finally budgeted my money enough to start getting the right foods that i need and supplementation that i belive would help me along the way.. Its not that i didn't eat well before its just that i didnt eat at the right times or have a schedule to do it...The supplements i'm starting to take is cell-tech and nitro-tech which i understand to be very helpful...along with the mega man vitamins and essetial fatty acids, this in co-op with tuna chicken brown rice, wheat pasta, wheat bread, veggies and fruits....

i kinda feel ashamed to show my face because i didn't meat my goal of loosing the 15 pounds by jan 1st but i guess i have to suck up my pride and move on...i have made execelent progress since i have returned however and plan to continue on at the gym and putting everything i can into it...i have started school again and this semester i don't believe will be too bad and end up being very successful...

so lets see what i can pound out in the gym and see where my body takes me..or i take it....

nate
  #26   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:38 AM
I am Nater

you know maybe it was november that i last posted..lol i'm not sure lmao
  #27   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Accidental double post 'eh?

I'm glad you found a gym partner though. All us columbia guys need to go out an party one day.
  #28   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:56 PM

MuscleMage
Well, failures are there to push you to try harder

I personally think you have a brilliant face and I'm ecstatic that you are motivated to work out. More muscle can only do good things to a face like yours.
  #29   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I am Nater

feeling good!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see today is thursday and what a day it was...i left my house for classes this morning with a new engergy today . The reason for that is i belive my love handles have gone done.. can only mean i'm loosing some wheight which i'm excited about. and to top it off i posted about how your legs feel the day after they workout and i got it again so again i'm swaggering of coarse...not on purpose or anything but i like it all the same lol just wanted to say workouts and diet are going as planned and i'm feeling wonderful wwoooooo hooooooo!!!

nate
  #30   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2006, 06:49 AM

Thumbs up Feeling Good

Nate,

Congratulations on your progress. You definitely look like you are improving...bigger chest, arms, shoulders + leaning in the midsection . Keep up the energy and enthusiasm. You help keep the rest of us motivated, too. Thanks for keeping us updated.
  #31   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I am Nater

Wink Yep Yep i'm still at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
Well, failures are there to push you to try harder

I personally think you have a brilliant face and I'm ecstatic that you are motivated to work out. More muscle can only do good things to a face like yours.
aaww your too kind...need a boy friend?? j/k thanks for the boost of confidence, it helps a lot.

and so i am in my workout pretty regualarly and making great gains in stregth while watching what i eat, drinking a gallon of water and loosing my hated love handles..(THANK GOD)!!!!!

Now i'm in my third week back and and seeing that my body has some what adapted to the weight and the regimine i have made myself so i will be adding one exercise to all body parts except for abs. I think this will help. and i have also decided to incorperate some advanced lifting like pyramiding in my workouts. Not all just one exercise out of the day figured that would be more beneficial.

and i also wanted to get some comments maybe a little bit of help from those who use supplements..i am going to start taking nitro tech and cell tech at the beginnning of the 5th week so in two weeks, and i will also be taking "Omega complex" from GNC which has all the EFA's that one needs and also the "Mega Man Sport" vitamins that also contain most if not all forms of BCAA's. I think that this will help me further in my mass gains as well with slimming down further..i'm determined to finally have a six pack by summer .

but i was just curious if anyone else has used nirto and cell tech and want to make sure that it is worth using...

thanks to all, and have a good week...

nater
  #32   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
I am Nater

Talking ending week four....

Well i'm ending on my first month this week.. i can't be anymore excited about it...workouts are going great i've seen a vast improvement with my love handles and stomach...(both have gone down quite considerably. that doesn't mean that they are perfect yet. but i'm giving myself another two months before i can see nothing but muscle or more muscle then fat..for the second month i'm gonna try to get in more cardio...i don't think its gonna hurt me much..because i believe i am gaining quite a bit of muscle and loosing some fat at the same time...the reason for my conclusion is that i weigh the same..about 203 and i can tell just by looking and feeling that i am less jiggly...lol...but hey i think if i do drop below 200 i could always compete in the light weights though lol...i am going to try and take pics and get measurements this weekend so i know about were i stand by the end of the first month.. and also i will post my progressions in strength per exercise..just to get an idea of how much stronger i have become...

well until this weekend i will continue my last two workouts this month and see how much i can push myself

ya'll take care

nater

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options