The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Idea: Knight growth

Really juvenile, but this has been sitting in the note section of my phone.

I think it has some potential to be written out as like a fairy tale, or even written in verse.

"Growing Knight

Once upon a time, there was a noble knight. It was his job to save the princess. But when he got to the tower, there was a big dragon. The dragon breathed fire, trying to kill the knight. But something else happened. His armor turned red hot, the knight inside felt like he was getting cooked alive. He thought the armor was melting and burning him, it felt like it was constricting. And it was getting tighter, not because it was melting, but because he was growing. His muscles bulged and grew till his armor broke and fell off him. The dragon was surprised and blew more fire. But as the fire licked the muscles of the knight, he seemed to be growing again. The magic heat from the fire was making the knight's heart pump his blood faster, all that blood was fueling his muscles making them grow. The hotter the dragon blew, the bigger the knight grew. Soon the knight was bigger than the dragon. The dragon was scared and confused, he flew away in fright from the knight's awesome might. The knight climbed the tower to save the princess, she was immediately in love, and she, the knight, and his muscles, all lived happily ever after.

Part 2

A few years later, the knight, now king, awoke to discover that is queen was stolen by the dragon. Again, he set out on a quest to save his love. He arrived at the dragon's dungeon, the dragon snarling and snapping at the King. He knew not to use fire. The King fought bravely against the dragon, he decided to end the beast once and for all. He wrapped his massive hands around the dragon's throat and with a swift twist, it's neck was snapped. The beast dead, the king and queen returned home, but the king still had plans for the monster. The beast was cooked into a feast, a feast fit for a king...a feast ONLY for the king. With the trouble the dragon caused him, he vowed not to leave the table till he had consumed the monster. And so the king ate, and ate. Gallons of ale were drunk to wash down the meat. With each bite, and every gallon, the stomach of the king bulged and distended. His robes pulled tight till the fastens broke. But still half the beast was left. It wasn't long till his belly kept him from reaching his plate. He commanded his servants to feed him the rest of the beast. His great oak chair creaked and splintered till it broke beneath his weight. His belly still grew, forcing him to lean back, eventually having to lay on his back while he demanded the rest of the feast be fed to him. His belly was bloated, the feast was done. The king sated and satisfied fell asleep into a food coma idly rubbing the sides of his stomach. A belly so large it stuck out further than his pecs, the globe took up all of his vision. But the king new, that dragon would make him grow into an even more powerful king."

Like it? please write it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:18 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
You might want to know the following in that case. There is another way to kill a dragon and that is to chop it's tail off. When a dragon's tail is chopped off, it starts a process known as mulligrubs. I am not sure about the actual processes but I can only assume it's an inbuilt infection that the tail somehow prevents, anyway it is lethal to a dragon and they end up dying of the condition.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I actually just made a story about a knight that grows and I made one a while ago. "A Dragon's Curse" involves a dragon slaying knight who grows and some other stuff happening to him. While "A Mana And His Man" just involves a dude who is a knight, but doesn't expand much on it.

Part 1 is easy to work with, I think. Part 2 was just lulzy.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
You might want to know the following in that case. There is another way to kill a dragon and that is to chop it's tail off. When a dragon's tail is chopped off, it starts a process known as mulligrubs. I am not sure about the actual processes but I can only assume it's an inbuilt infection that the tail somehow prevents, anyway it is lethal to a dragon and they end up dying of the condition.
Erm apparently mulligrubs means despondency or ill humor, or an upset stomach. . .

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:13 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Erm apparently mulligrubs means despondency or ill humor, or an upset stomach. . .
That's probably it then. Whatever it is that fuel's a dragon's fire system must be controlled by the tail. Chop off the tail, the control system disappears and they die.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options