The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:33 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Muscle Trap 3

sorry for the long delay on this. Hopefully you'll enjoy this installment.

As the first night as a literal mountain of muscle crept in, I slowly allowed myself to get some much needed rest. This time there were no nightmares of me growing till I burst. It was nice for once, my mind was settled as a result of being with Dustin.

The muscled up wolf was so sweet and tender, but something about him just didn?t sit well with me. He knew where I lived without me telling him. I didn?t want to think about it too much. I had a good thing going with him, I didn?t want to spoil it for anything.

When I finally woke up, it was nearly midday. Dustin was on the phone, finishing a conversation. He took one look at me and gave a smile, which I smile back at. I couldn?t help but become aroused at his impressive nude form.

"Now, now, my sweet mountain of muscle, we can?t have you growing bigger right now. While you slept, I had to call in a couple of big favors. Tonight we?ll be packing up and moving to a place where you can grow to your hearts content." His soft silky smooth voice had an effect on me and my arousal slowly lowered.

All I could do was nod and give into his desires. Moving was a good idea, I could use more space to move around. My house couldn?t possible contain me if I got any bigger. I wiggle my toes against the wall where my TV use to be at. I held my tail and played with the tassel. My horns were still buried into the ceiling.

"So how will I be able to get out of the house, without completely destroying it? Even if I crawled on my hands and knees, an entire section of wall will be taken out."

"don?t worry about that, Chet. One of the favors was a construction team, they?ll knock down the section next to you - the sliding glass doorway. We won?t have to worry too much about too much of the walls to be removed, it?ll be rebuilt quickly." Dustin went over to the oven and began to make a meal. "Since you?re up now, I better make you something to eat. Don?t worry it?s not the supplement. I?m making some pancakes."
He did use the large blender once more, but only to mix the batter quickly.

I watched hungrily as he tossed in three eggs and scoop after scoop of pancake mix, it was my protein pancake mix. He finished off the tub and quickly tossed it aside. The smells of the batter being cooked on the small grill further increased my hunger. I couldn?t recall when the last time I had eaten, but it was long before my body exploded in size. I was grateful that Dustin was here. At my current size, I might not had been able to make much of anything to eat.

Dozens of pancakes stacked on top of one another. I was drooling at the tower of pancakes that grew taller with each new batch being cooked up. My stomach got the best of me and I had started eating the piping hot pancakes as they were placed on top. All my wolf friend could do is stop and laugh. I ended up giggling after swallowing three of them without doing much chewing. At my size, they were bite size.

"Guess my stomach is getting in the way of better judgment." I chuckled, rubbing my belly. "I normally have better control over my hunger, but those pancakes were just too temping."

"don?t worry about it. Besides these were all for you anyways. Better eat up, you?ll be needing that energy for later." Dustin boomed, before heading down the hall. When he returned a moment later, I noticed he was getting smaller. He also began to dress himself. "Now, I need to head out and get a few provisions for the big move. Just try and keep yourself from doing anything that might cause you to get bigger, so no pawing off. You can do that once we get to a much bigger place." With that , the wolf had dressed himself and left the house.

After finishing my breakfast, I realized that there wasn?t much for me to do. Even trying to sit up was taxing me. I was doing everything possible to avoid damaging the house. Eventually I got bored of just sitting in the middle of the living room. I stretched myself along my belly and started doing a series of push ups. I ended up losing count, but it didn?t matter to me anymore. My body didn?t seem to tire. The more I did, the more I wanted - no, craved to do. I was compelled to keep working my body. It wasn?t against the only rule Dustin had placed on me.

Hours past and Dustin had returned. He wasn?t happy with what happened. The whole house stunk of my manly musk from all the sweat I had worked up. He was about to scold me, but stopped dead in his tracks as he watched me doing more and more push ups. He set the bag down and walked over in front of me.

"Oh, welcome home, hon." I greeted Dustin. "time flies when you?re having fun, right. So did you get what we?ll need for later on tonight.?" I finally allowed myself to stop exercising and lay back down on my stomach.

"Out of curiosity, how long have you been exercising today." Dustin looked at me wit ha mix of concern and lust.

"Good question, what time is it?"

"A few minutes after 4."

"Really?!" I was shocked to hear that. My back was turned away from the clock when I started doing those endless push ups. "About 5 or 6 hours. I didn?t realize that much time had gone by. I didn?t even count how many push ups I had done, I just stopped counting after the fifth time I had counted out twenty reps. I don?t even recall stopping or resting till you got home."

I was careful to flop back on my back and began to take note of some of muscle had become more defined and larger than this morning. I ran my paw over my stomach and was greeted with feeling the deep cuts my abs now supported. My cock stood straight up In the air and throbbed, begging for attention. As much as I wanted I was warned about firing off the cannon.

Dustin seemed compelled to act on my desires. He crawled up on my abs, licking each one with his hot wolf tongue. Moving closer and closer to my cock, his licking became more rough. All I could do was moan as he worshipped my body, knowing where he was going. In the back of my mind, I wanted to warn him, but I needed this release more than anything else. My sweat carried a heavy, potent musk with it. It seemed to even affect me, made me want have as much sexual pleasure as possible.

Dustin finally reached the object of his desires, my throbbing cock. He licked and nuzzled every meaty inch. Pre washed over him, like a small waterfall. He slowly got bigger as he drank in my juices. He placed his muzzle right on the very tip of my cock, I could feel his tongue slowly pushing itself down the slit. I gave out a deep bellow as my entire body began to swell as my climax hit in full force.

His cheeks puffed out as the first powerful volley filled his muzzle, before he had a chance to swallow more and more was being forced into him. The more he drank in, the bigger his muscles grew. He stayed attached to my cock for a few seconds but he managed to nearly double his weight in muscle. He finally released his hold on my cock and the rest splattered across my body.

I rubbed the leftover cum into my fur, enjoying the sweet afterglow. I didn?t notice the change taking over me. I grew taller and broader, muscles grew larger and my entire package swelled greatly. Everything that my cum had touched seemed to get bigger. - this included my heavy flow of pre.

"What just happened to both of us?" Dustin groaned, getting back to his feet slowly.

"That was a wild rush." I panted. "All I can remember was seeing you in a sort of trace, heading for my cock. Seems that your body has gotten bigger." I sat up and my horn dug into the ceiling. "I have grown as well."

"This is why you have to keep control over your hormones, Chet." Dustin growled while flexing. "Every time you cum, you?ll get bigger. Seems that anything that touches your cum will grow, too. Not sure why I was so drawn to you, but it might had to do with your musky scent. Think about it, your musk isn?t in the air anymore even though you just had an orgasm."

I took a deep breath and realized he was telling the truth. It was musky in here when he first arrived, but now it?s gone. There wasn?t even the scent of hot sex. Trying to keep my mind off what just happened, I changed the subject, "I hope they get here soon. Would be nice to be outside to stretch my legs a little. But for now I need a rest."

As I drifted off to sleep, Dustin went back to the phone and placed a call. "Yeah, it?s just as we feared. He?s capable of building muscle on unheard levels. To make it worse, he was able to affect me, but he doesn?t know how he did it. So he doesn?t know how to control his powers. . . Yes, I understand. He?s sleeping right now. I do hope he?ll stay that way till the truck arrives. It?ll be best for all of our sakes. Maybe he?ll sleep while being relocated."

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
britindc (December 1st, 2012), cowboybear (November 17th, 2012), dvboi (November 16th, 2012), Hanugumo (November 16th, 2012), sonic260 (November 16th, 2012), Ultra GMan (December 18th, 2012), wetcoffee (November 16th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options